Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81399 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Unrated900(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2020
Mr man deal with your problems
We have issue of quovik 19 birus to attend to
If you aren’t capable of having a gal then stay off instead of all this rubbish post everyday about ladies.
Go and make
Money jobless boy.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Iziq(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2020
The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to
Self centered motherfuck*r
Better go ask for forgiveness from God and those girls.
Weré

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by lacreamieboie(m): 5:10pm On May 15, 2020
martyns303:
You may want to see psychologist, for someone who doesn’t feel empathy or the pains of others is capable of unimaginable things including murder.

You judged too quick. We are not capable of murder, we just don't rate people's feelings above ours. Suggest a therapy, don't judge us.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:11pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by ifeclassic876: 5:11pm On May 15, 2020
Narcissist is the word!
xendra:
A lot of men are like you, the only difference is you are now aware it's a defect while most men still think they are ok and have no problem

that's why a lot of them bash women at every opportunity, their problem is actually inbuilt (mostly from mistakes an adult made during their childhood). and this condition takes a conscious effort and a lot of work to rid of, but nobody can do it for you. men with such behaviour damage any woman that comes into their life, as no matter what that woman does can't fix them unless they make conscious effort to fix themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by xukwaa: 5:11pm On May 15, 2020
Another story for the gods of Covick one nine.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Drizzy5001(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2020
Nawa o

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by gracevile: 5:13pm On May 15, 2020
this is devil with flesh, any devil that is positioned to consume my body, joy, friendship with envy, malice and all blood of Jesus answer them. guy u are evil

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Brightgem(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2020
TSBO:
With the strong exception of needing to control and punish, I can relate to some of those things as well. It takes me a long time to decide on a girl, even when I really like her. I usually do not see the need to date someone except I want to marry the person, hence, it is quite hard to try dating a lady to "see where it goes". Nonetheless, I would like to commit to someone and have the person committed to me.

I also dislike materialism and I'm quite simple.

Maybe I just have very high expectations or I just haven't met the right person (who isn't already taken).

No stress though. I think when I meet the right person it would be obvious. Same for you. You may even become a softie (aka simp in Nairaland terms). I think any man has the potential to become a simp in the hands of a very wise woman. He won't even realise it as long as the partner meets his expectations.
I'm not sure you read this person's submission properly, you are not the same in anyway and what he expressed is far from what you are saying.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Angelfrost(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
Another E.L. James' Christian Grey character (You should read all her books on Christian Grey, starting with Fifty Shades of Grey, if you haven't)...

You probably have an unhealthy domineering personality bordering slightly on the psychotic... You should take serious steps in addressing this, before you truly hurt someone or yourself.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Christmasdon(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
mentally Immaturity is your problem.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Jamaaldeen: 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
WHAT!!!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by humilitypays(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
majority of Nigerian guys of today have same issue with you, so you are not alone, especially when it comes to women matter issue.

That is why you see lots of female bashing threads on Nairaland and other social media platforms, it is not ordinary, it is because so many Nigerian guys are harbouring anger for girls which goes a long way in how they see or relate with women.

I think the sudden influence of western life and its negativities are becoming a conflict with our Nigerian cultural values thereby creating a strained relationship between the guys and the ladies that sometimes lead to marital disagreements and collapse undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2020
I think you may have some past experiences with someone close to you, that lead you to become extremely cold, or possibly it is a pattern imprinted on you psyche by environment and the people around you, i think you can develop empathy, by finding activities that you and your girl friend can share or you can try admiring the impact of empathy logically, with time you can train yourself to develop empathy, also try music.

Studies have shown that psychopaths may be born with such trait inherently, when they have a different brain arrangement where they do not have sufficient brain mass in areas of empathy, and have been detected in brain scans, also, the environment nurtures and could breed a psychopath.

Other factors that lead to lack of empathy may be turbulent childhood, early sexual maturity and obsession, early brain trauma or injury.

Warning signs are a child attempting to kill his pet and afterwards have no remorse after realizing the magnitude of his curiosity.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by bravesoul247(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

G. I understand you, I won't judge you cos we all have unique traits and different persona. See ehn, just bone girls for now and work on your approach to things. You can read books on empathy or any love based book. You can as well watch movies that would ignite that kinda feeling you lack and that would make you reflect. If you've not seen Miracle in cell no 7, then you should see it. Work on yourself before bringing a girl into your life. Peace mon.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Mursz: 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
Some mothers do have them.!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by humilitypays(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
Unrated900:
Mr man deal with your problems
We have issue of quovik 19 birus to attend to
If you aren’t capable of having a gal then stay off instead of all this rubbish post everyday about ladies.
Go and make
Money jobless boy
hahahahaha cheesy
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Brightgem(f): 5:17pm On May 15, 2020
DeckXavier:
Op, you're a dark triad man!!
Don't think of it in its absolute term, it's more of spectrum, perhaps you find yourself at the extreme.
I am one as well, only that I am a bit empathic.

Everything has to go my own way in a relationship, I make sure it stays that way.
I am sort of selfish and self centered myself, I don't know if it's bad.
cheesy YOU DON'T KNOW IF IT'S BAD.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by SeriouslySense(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2020
regardless it is a complex trait that could be formed in many ways and over time, over experiences or inherent, which can be reduced or managed, either logically or reengaging the little empathy you may have, to magnify it.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by prinsam30: 5:18pm On May 15, 2020
xendra:
A lot of men are like you, the only difference is you are now aware it's a defect while most men still think they are ok and have no problem

that's why a lot of them bash women at every opportunity, their problem is actually inbuilt (mostly from mistakes an adult made during their childhood). and this condition takes a conscious effort and a lot of work to rid of, but nobody can do it for you. men with such behaviour damage any woman that comes into their life, as no matter what that woman does can't fix them unless they make conscious effort to fix themselves.

u av just narrated my life story, I do worst than the OP
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by blessgreg: 5:18pm On May 15, 2020
Spiritual wife problem
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by UltimateSpice: 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
Yours is similar to the spirit that Absalom (in the Bible) had.

A spiritual deliverance may help
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Xstremebj: 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=xendra post=89443851] NO. Don't talk it down, what the OP is talking about is not that simple, I know men who are like him, and they are angry at women for not being perfect when they themselves are intolerable. they HATE women yet they are always sleeping or trying to sleep with one, just can't keep any. its NOT normal at all.

just reading his post I would think it's a friend I turned down his marriage proposal but I'm sure it's not him because that one can't write as good as the OP but he is very rich so he gets to sleep with a lot of pretty women yet feels sooo unfulfilled/unsatisfied, and hates women for not

Wats d meaning of Op
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Cmexy: 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
Really

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by creepsyme(f): 5:19pm On May 15, 2020
Richardonald:
op you just describe a little about me, especially the girls side, but I do care for my siblings and people around me.

this part describe me..
Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me,
You are unconsciously attending a witchcraft class, you will soon graduate. Congratulations in advance!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
Lack of maturity, work on your mentality towards dating, dating all because of sex is a bad omen and unhealthy, you will find it difficult to settle down with this your attitude. That Yoruba adage ( ere kini aja bekun se ) should be wiped away from your brain asap.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by adedapodvirus001(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
And when women fall into the hand of a man like this and their hand eventually got burnt, they will say all men are heartless.

To ladies out their, please look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by skyfather09(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

amateur fuckboy... once your in nothing can save you, trust me nigga I know.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Brightgem(f): 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
BusterG:
It a disorder you have bro.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a long-term pattern of exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy toward other people.

Just like Judas, some people are destined to be destroyed by their own self sooner or later. You are one of such.

Don’t stress yourself looking for advice.

It’s your destiny.
Ah ah! Which kain adbize be this na! cheesy
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Caseless: 5:20pm On May 15, 2020
martyns303:
You may want to see psychologist, for someone who doesn’t feel empathy or the pains of others is capable of unimaginable things including murder.

I read this part of monfeels' story and I became scared and worried for his state of mind.

That guy needs serious help. Many different species of human are truly in existence.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by howmarket2: 5:21pm On May 15, 2020
oga stop maturation and you will see how you ll Bleep one particular girl over and over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.