Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81390 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by madbuk: 11:19am On May 13, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Lol

grin grin

I'm loving the gbas gbos between those two upstairs

Pls don't stop

Keep it coming

Ma nigguh, at the end both parties should shake hands, quiet an intelligent gbos gbas i must say.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. How amusing! You're a nutcase, that's for sure. A deluded one at that. I think we have a few similarities, in fact, one of which being the fact that I don't give a toss either so save me the menstrual meltdown & aimless attempt at verbal assassination. It doesn't faze me. That stuff may work on the weak targets you meet in your every day life, but I'm of a different stock & you may have just met your match if you're under some belief that you draw the quickest pistol, verbally. I got my own arsenal & an I don't give a shìt attitude of my own, so you're welcome. Fruitcake, meet the fearless one yet, with enough wit of her own to run circles around you, unlike the stùpid ones who let you demean them & thus, got you thinking you're some badass. I chew up people like you like curd. I gave an input, but don't mistake it for thinking I truly care about your fùcking problems & how to solve them. You could remain the miserable fart you are for eternity for all I care. You wanted to know what people thought of your shìtty, garden-variety personality (nothing exceptional about it, you're just another wannabe because you probably read it somewhere that narcissists & the like are intellectually gifted or you just wanna give off the impression that you're Spock-like, whereas, you're probably a fùcking big baby in reality) & I said my piece, so I don't give the slightest fùck what you think henceforth for I said what I needed to say. Fùck ya thoughts! Compliment accepted for thinking I was trying to be smart when I wasn't even trying grin A few things people can fake, but being smart is a hardest one to pull off convincingly. So if it appears to you, self-acclaimed brainiac that I'm at least trying, then I must have perfected my act. Mission accomplished.
I hate youuuu!!!!!... Coming to stick fight with nuclear weapons.. Shiiiitttt!!!! See fatality
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by tardell007(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2020
An ass licker spotted.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 8:06pm On May 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That mental image obviously didn't stop you from memorizing every notch on my bedpost, so I wouldn't put voyeuristic tendencies past you after all that other dysfunctionality you got there swirling in your little head. You're fùcked in the head, buddy, anything is possible with your kind grin Christmas will come early for you this year, you'll be beating the cobwebs off your dusty peen soon cheesy

Even if I was voyeuristic and I had a proclivity for memorizing email exchanges from couples and imagining their words morph into actions in the bedroom, I'd memorize actual sexual exchanges, not the platonic exchange you posted that had no sexual undertone whatsoever.

You must be so starved of sexual advances from men that you conflate even the slightest friendly gesture from a man as an indication of his desire to have sex with you, and you are so desperately in need of validation from strangers that you'd post a screenshot of it as proof of being desired. Your life is definitely a pathetic tale.

By the way, voyeurism isn't my cup of tea. I fall on the extreme end of the paraphilia spectrum.

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

We sure do.
You know much about this boring stuff. Do you go out often?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by adexpa(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
Bestinstinct:
Can you please state how old you are? It might be a thing of age and you might outgrow it since you are now aware of it. We had so much in common but I outgrew mine. I can walk away from any situation not minding the consequences or effect on people. When I think aback, I just marvel at how virulent I was. It has its advantages though; I can never be emotionally blackmailed neither can a toxic person mess with my head. But in all, I am this very tall slim cute brilliant and cool guy but extremely emotionally empty. We are all work in progress sha.

You said it all, there is no need for all these grammar that people are using to confuse him. He never made himself and there is a reason for it. He will change gradually with time. Though, maybe he hyped it or his own is a bit more but all he mentioned are protective attribute at age he can't control things properly himself. At early age, if you are not very strong as a guy, women and some other things toils with your life/emotions but with the kind of op system one is covered until he understands life and can handle situations better. You have many of us who were like you. Continue your life and be ready to embrace change gradually.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by cocolacec(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
Monfeels:

I'd say I'm a malignant narcissistic; I think that's the psychological terminology when narcissism overlaps with sociopathy and sadism. But I'm not a fan of labels. I don't think labels explain the full gamut of my very complex personality. There are still other mental disorders I have that I didn't mention but these ones are more on the sexual side. They are actually much more interesting than cluster B traits.

But enough with the unsolicited psychoanalysis you fucking show off. You think you have me figured out don't you. All you are doing is making unfounded conjectures and hitting your hammer kilometers away from the nail. You know nothing about me other than the info I gave you, so don't try to paint a picture of my past or define me as someone with abandonment issues who's afraid of rejection.

And if you were smart enough like you are deluded to think you are, you'd have figured out that the reason why I created this thread in the first place wasn't for solutions to my "problem" but because I needed people to talk about me while I listened. I derive a lot of gratification when people discuss things I did; they don't even have to know I did it. It's satisfying in a way, but it's even more satisfying when they discuss me, but not in a derogatory sense. You should understand what I mean. Call it attention seeking or whatever, it doesn't matter.

But life can be so boring you know. When you aren't moved by the mundane activities and useless feelings that drives majority of people, you get your fun through OTHER means that in most cases might not be socially endorsed.

But you are right on one thing. I'm the most self aware narcissist you'll ever meet, and probably the most intelligent you'd ever meet.

Somatic Narcissist: Not Sex, But Pursuit and Conquest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dJFpAjOX0U

Narcissist: Women as Sluttish Huntresses or Sexless Saints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zxNszEmks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJblcKsBPg
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Bestinstinct(m): 9:19pm On May 13, 2020
adexpa:

You said it all, there is no need for all these grammar that people are using to confuse him. He never made himself and there is a reason for it. He will change gradually with time. Though, maybe he hyped it or his own is a bit more but all he mentioned are protective attribute at age he can't control things properly himself. At early age, if you are not very strong as a guy, women and some other things toils with your life/emotions but with the kind of op system one is covered until he understands life and can handle situations better. You have many of us who were like you. Continue your life and be ready to embrace change gradually.
Much respect bro. I hope the OP reads this.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 1:27am On May 14, 2020
When Einstein was asked how it felt like being the smartest man in the sciences, he said he couldn't answer that question, only Nikola Tesla could answer the question. When I researched on Nikola Tesla, I understood why Einstein referred to him as a smarter person than him.
You see, Einstein was an accomplished scientist, but humbleness was his hallmark. And that's because he understood that humbleness is the ultimate display of intellectualism. You said this, "I'm the most self aware narcissist you'll ever meet, and probably the most intelligent you'd ever meet".
Hoola. The joke is on you.

Monfeels:

I'd say I'm a malignant narcissistic; I think that's the psychological terminology when narcissism overlaps with sociopathy and sadism. But I'm not a fan of labels. I don't think labels explain the full gamut of my very complex personality. There are still other mental disorders I have that I didn't mention but these ones are more on the sexual side. They are actually much more interesting than cluster B traits.

But enough with the unsolicited psychoanalysis you fucking show off. You think you have me figured out don't you. All you are doing is making unfounded conjectures and hitting your hammer kilometers away from the nail. You know nothing about me other than the info I gave you, so don't try to paint a picture of my past or define me as someone with abandonment issues who's afraid of rejection.

And if you were smart enough like you are deluded to think you are, you'd have figured out that the reason why I created this thread in the first place wasn't for solutions to my "problem" but because I needed people to talk about me while I listened. I derive a lot of gratification when people discuss things I did; they don't even have to know I did it. It's satisfying in a way, but it's even more satisfying when they discuss me, but not in a derogatory sense. You should understand what I mean. Call it attention seeking or whatever, it doesn't matter.

But life can be so boring you know. When you aren't moved by the mundane activities and useless feelings that drives majority of people, you get your fun through OTHER means that in most cases might not be socially endorsed.

But you are right on one thing. I'm the most self aware narcissist you'll ever meet, and probably the most intelligent you'd ever meet.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 12:23pm On May 14, 2020
Illuminated993:
When Einstein was asked how it felt like being the smartest man in the sciences, he said he couldn't answer that question, only Nikola Tesla could answer the question. When I researched on Nikola Tesla, I understood why Einstein referred to him as a smarter person than him.
You see, Einstein was an accomplished scientist, but humbleness was his hallmark. And that's because he understood that humbleness is the ultimate display of intellectualism. You said this, "I'm the most self aware narcissist you'll ever meet, and probably the most intelligent you'd ever meet".
Hoola. The joke is on you.

How is the joke on me? Narcissism is the antithesis of humility and I just stated clearly that I was narcissistic so please kindly shove your sermon on humility up your ass.

Take a look at my first post. I literally described how I love to hurt women emotionally and how much of a terrible person I was, yet I got 16 likes. It takes intelligence to craft a post in such a way as to draw sympathy and solidarity from people, despite alluding to how much of a selfish, obsessive, jealous and sadistic person you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nicoddemus(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
A typical description of the fallen man- self centeredness (selfishness). Only the holy Spirit can deliver you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:41pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:41pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
where do you stay ? There are a couple of tricks I could show you I know you'll enjoy .

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:44pm On May 14, 2020
Richardonald:
op you just describe a little about me, especially the girls side, but I do care for my siblings and people around me.

this part describe me..
Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me,
in Nigeria with stealth and been well calculated ,we can achieve so many things , Nigeria has a wide unecplored landmass , if you understand what I mean, reply me,you need a little push it seems
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:45pm On May 14, 2020
DeckXavier:
Op, you're a dark triad man!!
Don't think of it in its absolute term, it's more of spectrum, perhaps you find yourself at the extreme.
I am one as well, only that I am a bit empathic.

Everything has to go my own way in a relationship, I make sure it stays that way.
I am sort of selfish and self centered myself, I don't know if it's bad.
do you have any fetish?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:47pm On May 14, 2020
BusterG:

I’m an experienced psychologist bro.

First rule of analyzing mental disorder is to be honest with reality.

I just told him the truth.
true it's his fate he has no choice than to accept his destiny
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Liliantalks: 12:48pm On May 14, 2020
frozen70:

Am hearing this from a human being for the first time

For the fact that you dont have feelings for both the living and the dead makes you a dangerous species to be with

Seek the face of God first

Then you will gradually appreciate what he created
supported
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 12:50pm On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
do you have any fetish?

Do you have any? I saw some of your threads. You seem into gore and some other bleeped up shit.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Liliantalks: 12:52pm On May 14, 2020
My conclusion to this thread is ,, before getting married to anyone make sure they r mentally fine.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:57pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:

Do you have any? I saw some of your threads. You seem into gore and some other bleeped up shit.

I have fetishes ,it's only fvcked up when you don't understand the reasons
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 12:58pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:

do you like games?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 1:07pm On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
do you like games?

What kind of games? Like Call of duty, GTA and the likes

OR

Like getting 5 freezers and hiding a baby in one of them and giving the mum 3 chances to guess which one the baby is in?

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 14, 2020
You've not gotten to that level where I get to engage you in arguments. Nah, you've not gotten to that place, yet. But, believe me, if you think you know, then you don't know anything.
Peace profound.
Monfeels:

How is the joke on me? Narcissism is the antithesis of humility and I just stated clearly that I was narcissistic so please kindly shove your sermon on humility up your ass.

Take a look at my first post. I literally described how I love to hurt women emotionally and how much of a terrible person I was, yet I got 16 likes. It takes intelligence to craft a post in such a way as to draw sympathy and solidarity from people, despite alluding to how much of a selfish, obsessive jealous and sadistic person you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 1:33pm On May 14, 2020
Illuminated993:
You've not gotten to that level where I get to engage you in arguments. Nah, you've not gotten to that place, yet. But, believe me, if you think you know, then you don't know anything.
Peace profound.

Of course, I haven't reached your level yet; the level only delusional, loony individuals who use validation seeking epithets like "illuminated" reach.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by frozen70(f): 1:40pm On May 14, 2020
Liliantalks:
supported

The thing tire me
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 1:51pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:

What kind of games? Like Call of duty, GTA and the likes

OR

Like getting 5 freezers and hiding a baby one of them and giving the mum 3 chances to guess which one the baby is in?
I like that game , you know either way the baby and mother dies
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Liliantalks: 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
frozen70:

The thing tire me
that’s why we need to be careful with these men , some ain’t mentally fine , u think men who beat women to the extent they bleed r mentally fine ? They are definitely not , but women leave the narcissistic signs in the relationship, and marry these kinds just to hv a husband .

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Richardonald(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2020
TheSourcerer:
in Nigeria with stealth and been well calculated ,we can achieve so many things , Nigeria has a wide unecplored landmass , if you understand what I mean, reply me,you need a little push it seems
I don't understand what you mean
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Monfeels: 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
Richardonald:

He means he wants to introduce you to high profit making business ideas that are illegal but low risk; that is if you are smart enough to play your cards well. He chose you due to the terms you described yourself.

But clearly you aren't the intelligent type hence this question.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
Richardonald:
do you hmm well it's fine
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Richardonald(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:

He means he wants to introduce you to high profit making business ideas that are illegal but low risk; that is if you are smart enough to play your cards well. He chose you due to the terms you described yourself.

I no want

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On May 14, 2020
Monfeels:

he sadly isn't , is there any place we could talk ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.