Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. (81415 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by DeeMain(m): 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

I'm right about everything I said about Xhosanostra

I've dealt with women like her before. After suffering abuse from a narcissist or a manipulative person, they build this fake persona of tough and untouchable; a defense mechanism to suppress the constant pain and trauma that they endure as a result of their previous experiences, and they enter every interaction with men with this obsessive need to reinfornce and validate this mirage of a persona, when beneath this mask is a paranoid, frightened, wounded person terrified of relationships and unable to trust.

Don't be surprised to learn that most of what she said is a lie. People like this can get so messed up to the point of concocting false tales just to shore up their defenses. It's delusional.

If I could experience pity, I'd be feeling pity for her right now. But she's just a source of entertainment for me. The guy who abused her really did a number on her.

So what's the point of you opening this thread? To crush one more woman?

My guy, let me break it down for you, you are deeply wounded, broken and traumatized within. What you are now strutting around with is a protective defensive layer to cope with a horrible past you may or may not be aware of. You are just a bundle of protective coping mechanisms.

So you are broken, my friend, and it means your centre cannot hold and you are in 24/7 fight or flight response mode and that this your dis-ease will eventually escalate to a disease you may not be able to handle and that is if you don't get into other self inflicted troubles, pains and self sabotages first.

So wake up and smell the coffee and seek help or this same affliction you are now proudly parroting will kill you.

Nonsense and proud narcissist my foot.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Votewisely2019: 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
@ OP
You are exactly what some of us are.
But kindly put effort in doing better, or else don't think of getting married. You will only break the poor woman.
I was like you, it helped me through my single days, no heartbreak, no drama,
No body could hurt my emotions.
But learnt the hard way to change for the sake of building a healthy married life

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Americanboy35: 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
Thats not a good sign for you mate
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Plut01: 5:57pm On May 15, 2020
TSBO:
With the strong exception of needing to control and punish, I can relate to some of those things as well. It takes me a long time to decide on a girl, even when I really like her. I usually do not see the need to date someone except I want to marry the person, hence, it is quite hard to try dating a lady to "see where it goes". Nonetheless, I would like to commit to someone and have the person committed to me.

I also dislike materialism and I'm quite simple.

Maybe I just have very high expectations or I just haven't met the right person (who isn't already taken).

No stress though. I think when I meet the right person it would be obvious. Same for you. You may even become a softie (aka simp in Nairaland terms). I think any man has the potential to become a simp in the hands of a very wise woman. He won't even realise it as long as the partner meets his expectations.

Had to quote you because you summarized everything about a once narcist like me.
As ugly as i am, i have turned down more than 10 beautiful and intelligent girls. Funny enough, i had no sympathy or empathy toward any relative of mine. Brother died, move on like a boss, Mom died same thing. I was just the perfect definition of the word emotionless.
Until a lady that i used to see as a junior one that i can just slap anyhow to go read her book came to me one day and ask me a question, just a question bro. She is not even in list of those i can call beauty but she successfully turned me to a simp cheesy though i don't take shit from other ladies. Anytime i looked back at who i was ehnn, the question i always ask her is 'how did you do it.

So people, leave the OP. He will soon jam his Archiles heel that he would find it difficult to hurt her. In fact, hurting her would feel as if he has erased humanity.

Watch and see.

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by HigherEd: 5:58pm On May 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
When you hold a hammer, every other thing looks like a nail. I hope that isn't at play here.
Well, that's definitely an issue he should see a therapist for.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by joyandfaith: 5:58pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.

you will find a woman who will use reverse psychology on you and you will become 'mumugo'. she will cheat on you, extort you and you will cry. next you will come to nairaland to complain that your woman is that. whenever you return to nairaland for another stories, please do not change your moniker so that nairaland can 'advise' you properly.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TheSourcerer: 5:59pm On May 15, 2020
HigherEd:

Could be arranged if recommended by our Psychiatrist.
okay could you recommend one for me ?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by apexc2520: 6:00pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 3563203[/color]
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by mranova(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2020
Chairman! park and go association.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by joyandfaith: 6:00pm On May 15, 2020
Plut01:

Had to quote you because you summarized everything about a once narcist like me.
As ugly as i am, i have turned down more than 10 beautiful and intelligent girls. Funny enough, i had no sympathy or empathy toward any relative of mine. Brother died, move on like a boss, Mom died same thing. I was just the perfect definition of the word emotionless.
Until a lady that i used to see as a junior one that i can just slap anyhow to go read her book came to me one day and ask me a question, just a question bro. She is not even in list of those i can call beauty she successfully turned me to a simp cheesy though i don't take shit from other ladies. Anytime i looked back at who is was ehnn, the question i always ask her is 'how did you do it.

So people, leave the OP. He will soon jam his Archiles that he would find it difficult to hurt her. In fact, hurting her would feel as if he has erased humanity.

Watch and see.

she will even hurt, harass and insult but he will feel powerless.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Xscape1993(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:
I want to share my problem with you guys in the hopes that maybe I'll get some good advice or at least some insight into my problem.

When people first meet me their impression of me is that I'm good looking, cool and intelligent. Most girls usually assume that I have a girlfriend or a legion of side chicks that I Bleep whenever I want to.

The truth about me is that I've never been in a proper relationship with another woman before. All I've had is sexual partners that I stop talking to after I have sex with them, and girls I get intimate with just to control them and get them to fulfil my desire of having a female to own, please me and do my biding, and then I get bored of them and cease contact and move on like I never knew them.

The reason for this behavior is that I don't possess the emotional resources needed to engage in a healthy relationship with another human being. I have no empathy and I usually feel no guilt or remorse for my actions. It's impossible for me to care genuinely for another person. I don't feel people's pain or suffering and I'm not moved by the death of family members or friends. I simply do not care for any other person but myself. I've been this way for a very long time. I lack the ability to maintain relationships with people hence why I lose friends often. Relationships are usually a means to an end for me and when that end is met, I become irritated by the person I've gotten close to.

Despite the fact that I don't see the point in relationships, I still find that I get jealous of couples in healthy relationships. It's not like I want to experience what they experience, just that I am envious of the fact that they are participating in something I can't participate in.

When I find a girl that I want to get close to, I'm usually consumed with jealousy over her previous relationships, and over any current relationship she has with any member of the opposite sex, even if it's merely platonic. All I want is for her to devote all her time to me and shower me with attention and love. The problem with all this is that I don't want to reciprocate this behavior. In fact the idea of devoting attention to, and showering affection on someone else irritates me. It's all pointless, but I enjoy when it's done to me.

Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, and making her do more to please me.

I don't love women, I only become obsessed with them. Obsessed to the point that I'm constantly tortured by thoughts of them being sexual with another guy especially when it's someone she has dated before. I want her all to myself and even if she had sex with someone before I met her or before we became close, I am filled with anger and jealousy whenever the thought crosses my mind, and I want to punish her for that. It's like I want to erase her past and replace it with me. I want to be all she's ever had. I don't want anyone else in her life and I don't want anyone else in her past.

All this must sound crazy to you guys but this is my reality and it's eating me up. I need advice.
You need serious help and prayers my dear. Just open your heart to God's love & love people naturally in return. Remain blessed in the Lord.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by TSBO: 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
Brightgem:
I'm not sure you read this person's submission properly, you are not the same in anyway and what he expressed is far from what you are saying.

I agree with you. I did mention some of the exceptions and I was only speaking to a few parallels.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Olayetan(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

OP,
You have nurtured this personalities right from your childhood and it has become you, probably you lived amongst people with less love for eachother which has affected you to extent of not loving people genuinely.

You having sex and ditching girls may be a result of early sex life, you must have started having sex at your tender age and you see nothing more in having relationship with girls other than sex.

See a therapist.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by ibinaboonline: 6:04pm On May 15, 2020
Sounds like a sociopath. Shrinks can't help you. Talk to God in prayer genuinely. See what happens.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You are Narcissus himself! Plus a lot of other weird mix. undecided

I don’t even know what to say. You need Jesus... and the transformation of the Holy Spirit.

All of these traits are far from healthy.
The most Painful part of it is that he doesn't want to Get married to them

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by hermesprogidy(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2020
After reading about 5 lines of this epistle, my conclusion? You are a psychopath. Simple.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by olyrayy(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

In a sense he was tongue I'm a note-taker by nature, so I learnt a lot from that train wreck grin Relationships are a great learning tool about others & self.

I think there was while back you said something about being INTJ. I'm not so sure... Was that you?
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Staphylococcus: 6:06pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

Find a job.

You are too idle.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by kcute(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2020
This one na Mumu post grin
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by MagpieMonishaa: 6:07pm On May 15, 2020
Simple solution: Don't have sex!
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by olyrayy(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Lol

grin grin

I'm loving the gbas gbos between those two upstairs

Pls don't stop

Keep it coming

They're both most likely dark triad. It's a dance.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by apexc3634: 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 2085954[/color]
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Xristars(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2020
this part describe me..
Another weird side to all this is that I don't just want to control the girl, I also enjoy making her feel bad, but in a way that makes her crave for me more. I enjoy poking holes in herself esteem, making her second guess the presumably good qualities she thought she possesed, making her not feel wanted by me, [/quote]
Too much soap opera is not good oo.
Everything different in real life.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nwaonyishi69: 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
You have a very strong spiritual wife. If you were close by I could take you to a man who could with a 100k get you out of this shit. You need to find a way of living a normal life. All these slay Queen stuff, LGB, and unstable unmarriageable men and women, have related problems; but, even when they know, getting a genuine solution is not easy. Ndo.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by newdawn2017(f): 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
Monfeels:

Op, my dear hmm. D truth is that u re a malignant Narcissistic beast. It's a good thing I've come to d realization. Dis is very first step to getting help in curing it. There online mental health & phsyco therapist online there on IG, should u contact them with will get cancelling session of 30mins for or an hr for $40 - $80. It can be conducted via Skype. Note it's not gonna be easy, it's very difficult to treat, as at times u may just want to give up.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Abdulyakeen: 6:10pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Monfeels:

The only thing I see is a psychiatric disorder called OCD.... If you can open up please see a consultant psychiatrist.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 15, 2020
Op, I can only believe all you've written if you've killed people or you've displayed violent behavior towards people, which resulted in deep injuries. If not, you are just trying to feel yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by EmmyDJourno: 6:11pm On May 15, 2020
Dont worry bro, what u r going through is normal

One heartbreak and a few life humbling situations, you would develop the empathy you need

I was once like that

But after my first heartbreak in the University and my struggles in life.....I developed empathy for the downtrodden

So if it is just sex I want with a lady, I tell her, it sounds stupid at first, but she later accepts if she wants and there are no emotional 1am calls when I lose interest

1 Like

Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Plut01: 6:12pm On May 15, 2020
joyandfaith:

she will even hurt, harass and insult but he will feel powerless.

I tell you bro.
I was worse that him? Can he leave his relatives for a year without missing them? Can anyone ask him if he can shoot his relative without remorse? Mine was worse to that extent grin But you no see me today? A nice and empathic being all thanks to this little girl.

I'm saying it that the OP never jam the right person. Intelligent or not. Imagine a whole shouted at her and she got fever as a result. Next thing i caught same fever. First time i will fall sick in two decade.

Leave the OP alone.
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by apexc2177: 6:12pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 1224122[/color]
Re: I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You are Narcissus himself! Plus a lot of other weird mix. undecided

I don’t even know what to say. You need Jesus... and the transformation of the Holy Spirit.

All of these traits are far from healthy.

That guy is normal believe, a guy i know gets erection whenever he sees a woman been battered or tortured, he told me he fantisizes about bleeping a lady while he is strangling her.
and kissing a girl he just stabbed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.