Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113229 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 4:33pm On May 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure you are scared of Hell.

Are you a Jehovah's Witness Answer that first... smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by olaspecific(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2020
See as im resemble baboon sef grin grin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Alexpetra: 6:20pm On May 13, 2020
Westernlove:
Congratulations to both of them.....Next Pls....
i feel this your new vibe... You're tired of everything happening to humanity.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by gwama: 6:21pm On May 13, 2020
But what are the police waiting for to arrest him? You woman are leaving this man quickly to save your life. angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by KEMISTR3(f): 6:50pm On May 13, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Maiyegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483697981801545&id=100004840723487

Free of charge marriage
No payments made.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Westernlove: 7:02pm On May 13, 2020
Alexpetra:
I feel this your new vibe... You're tired of everything happening to humanity.

Finally someone who understands exactly how I feel. There are too many psychos frustrated people looking like normal people these days. Some things I see and experience sometimes In my Area and Compound Is enough already. Most people would think I'm heartless or something. But I'm Just simply tired of peoples nonchalant and crazy attitudes these days. I'do try as much to advice, care and counsel people. But at the end of the day, most of these people wouldn't show any sign of positivity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

and you one man will call you wife and you will answer....lolzzz na blow you go chop tire for husband house with this your parrot mouth. let's bet it
You must really be a fool to think I'd marry an imp like you, don't you? Yeah, a fool indeed.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by nobone(f): 8:33pm On May 13, 2020
sylve11:

you're taking down note. grin cool
Loooooooooooool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2020
Zoie:

You must really be a fool to think I'd marry an imp like you, don't you? Yeah, a fool indeed.
your papa, you deserve the worst man in the world, you're very uncultured and idiotic.....can't wait to hear your husband beat you like tanbo drum and watch you cry like a toothless bish
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

your papa, you deserve the worst man in the world, you're very uncultured and idiotic.....can't wait to hear your husband beat you like tanbo drum and watch you cry like a toothless bish
E pain am die grin grin. Crass dolt.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by TheSourcerer: 1:34am On May 14, 2020
StacyO:

grin I was just surprised he had the guts to upload it.
you up?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 3:21am On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

Lost steam already Dullllard!!! angry

No time to waste, ignorance is bliss so enjoy!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 9:15am On May 14, 2020
[s]
AlhajaChinyere:

No time to waste, ignorance is bliss so enjoy!
[/s]

Romans 1:22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:

Are you a Jehovah's Witness Answer that first... smiley

No, I do not belong to any religious organization.

I belong only to Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 2:41pm On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

Romans 1:22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Exactly!

Many blacks in the UK are dead or dying of Corona Virus......why? Instead of taking the necessary precautions they were going around carelessly saying they are covered by the "blood of Jesus". Now they are dead and cremated (incinerated / burnt) hopefully they have seen their white jesus. you are next!!! Don't worry your pastor will take good care of your wife!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 3:42pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
AlhajaChinyere:

Exactly!

Many blacks in the UK are dead or dying of Corona Virus......why? Instead of taking the necessary precautions they were going around carelessly saying they are covered by the "blood of Jesus". Now they are dead and cremated (incinerated / burnt) hopefully they have seen their white jesus. you are next!!! Don't worry your pastor will take good care of your wife!
[/s]

And you know for sure that all the blacks that died died because they believed in the Blood of Jesus and those who didn't die did not because they didn't believe in the Blood of Jesus

Also, there are no whites who believe in the Blood of Jesus who have died and those who didn't who have also died

You better start going close to nakedd fire in preparation for eternal damnation in hell... tongue
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 6:38pm On May 14, 2020
gypsey:
why is she still living with him? i cannot comprehend. undecided
Most yoruba women settle for alaye as long as he is speaking the yoruba with them, its possible they are only cohabiting, i have them around.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 6:52pm On May 14, 2020
GARBAUK:
I guess the woman was caught with another man.
Dont u read or u dnt have eyes?, did the man clearly state that he caught her cheating. Some nigerians are unbelievable.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 6:59pm On May 14, 2020
lukency:
Anthony Joshua dey there, you no fight am, na dis helpless woman you turn to punch bag.
The man is crazy taking glory over beating a woman, thats not honour, i wonder why he is bragging about that... Typical of illiterate afonjas.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:00pm On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:

There is no oppression in flogging a maid for doing wrong! cool
Flogging is a way of correcting someone. And the Bible approves of it.
Really?, why cant u b flogged to be corrected?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:01pm On May 14, 2020
Kokadomfreedom:
In as much as i condemned this totally and at the same time this is the time you will see she-nairalanders contributing. Food don done for the female e-worriors
How e take pain u.. Until na ur sister dey dat condition
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 7:02pm On May 14, 2020
cuteeme:

Really?, why cant u b flogged to be corrected?

Because I have passed the age and I am independent... cool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:03pm On May 14, 2020
gypsey:
Your maid isn't human?

what's so special about how you would be flogged when you do wrong that cannot be explained? what? you will be killed? that's the worst i can think of.

No! No one should be flogged, not even you, it's assault and degrading, it's criminally and morally wrong. it is evil, what's wrong with dialoge? i mean, talking, listening and explaining?
Well the way he was brought up, gave him such mindset..Thats why we have people like him sprouted everywhere.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:04pm On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:

Because I have passed the age and I am independent... cool
Hmm delicious, thats why u have to intimidate helpless people ehn
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:07pm On May 14, 2020
Donaldoni:

Sometimes you need to flog to drive home the point. It's good, godly and widely accepted... cool
Hahahaha... Yet foreign citizens are making life changing impact, while supposed "well trained" individuals are flogging someone in a corner.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Ugly man see his cornhead
Even see his dry face and cheap shirt, he must definitely have beer belly too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by cuteeme: 7:14pm On May 14, 2020
Ausrichie:

And it will be foolish to take spare the Rod and spoil the child literally. How funny if an atheist takes everything in the bible literally it would mean that Christians and Jew's are nothing but brainless killers and slave pushers but that is something for another day. Spare the rod and spoil the child means no discipline the child spoils.
Hey wos, dnt coman sell islam or atheism here, nobody is buying.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 8:12pm On May 14, 2020
cuteeme:

Hmm delicious, thats why u have to intimidate helpless people ehn

It's correction not intimidation... smiley
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 8:13pm On May 14, 2020
cuteeme:

Hahahaha... Yet foreign citizens are making life changing impact, while supposed "well trained" individuals are flogging someone in a corner.

Who says those flogging someone are also not making impact
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 3:14am On May 15, 2020
cuteeme:

Hey wos, dnt coman sell islam or atheism here, nobody is buying.
Who talked to you? That is what I am trying to understand right now. I never sought to sell atheism because it will be utter stupidity to try to convince those who still believe in fairy tales when men far better learned than me have already stated the true fact. So off to wherever you came from don't worry I won't bother selling the truth to you or this pathetic forum.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 9:59am On May 15, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

And you know for sure that all the blacks that died died because they believed in the Blood of Jesus and those who didn't die did not because they didn't believe in the Blood of Jesus

Also, there are no whites who believe in the Blood of Jesus who have died and those who didn't who have also died

You better start going close to nakedd fire in preparation for eternal damnation in hell... tongue

Kid, even more stpd than I thought. Goodbye
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you up?
Was in ice. But,I am now.
How have you been??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.