Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113217 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
The man strong face sef.. Suppose don give warning sign to any sensible lady..

But no.. Either love or material gains dey always blind women's eyes..

If i be woman.. I no fit make friends, not to talk of dating a guy with this face like pawpaw wey spoil..

Tuehhhh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by thorpido(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
Unfortunately,he thinks this is Nigeria where nothing can happen.He will be surprised that there are people who could take it up and he will go through what he won't expect.

Some women sha.How do they choose?Mere looking at his face sef won't make me be his friend as a man not to talk of dating him as a woman.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by jantofubu(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

you dey alright so? angry

Na Dem

Set awon wife beaters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rickmann: 8:30pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=HeWrites post=89478079]People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Mayegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

http://igberetvnews.com/1350781/nigerian-man-brags-posts-wifes-bloody-photos-beating-pulp/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 [/quote
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rickmann: 8:32pm On May 12, 2020
HeWrites:
People brag about a lot of things on social media; from their bad habits to their secret longings. A Nigerian man sparked outrage after he bragged about something much more sinister. He bragged about beating his wife to pulp leaving her bloodied.

The man identified as Afobaje Mayegun, took to his Facebook account last Tuesday to brag with photos of his bloodied wife whom he had beat to pulp.

In the photos obtained by IGBERE TV, the woman whose name is yet to be ascertained is seen bleeding from her heavily swollen side eye.

Justifying his inhumane act, the man claimed he beat his wife up for getting angry because he talked to another woman.

Sharing the photos, Mayegun also said he is waiting for the police that will arrest him for beating his wife.

The man attitude has generated a lot of reactions with many describing his as an animal.

http://igberetvnews.com/1350781/nigerian-man-brags-posts-wifes-bloody-photos-beating-pulp/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

What!...for what reason on the face of the earth should a man do this to his lawfully wedded wife?

Someone one once told me most Yoruba men assult their wives alot..now thats beginning to make more sense to me ...Pls Yoruba ladies , careful who you fall in love with.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Bola146(f): 8:54pm On May 12, 2020
Look at him like a goat. No matter what she did wrong, haba. Maybe he wanted to kill her cry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rickmann: 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
Bola146:
Look at him like a goat. No matter what she did wrong, haba. Maybe he wanted to kill her cry

Honestly Bola, its really sad.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ukaface(f): 9:07pm On May 12, 2020
See as him mouth be like scoliosis.
And this woman may continue with the marriage .
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rickmann: 9:14pm On May 12, 2020
ukaface:
See as him mouth be like scoliosis.
And this woman may continue with the marriage .

What do u expect of the poor lady ?
She wouldn't just wonna walk out of her marriage...it ain't that simple.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ukaface(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2020
Rickmann:

What do u expect of the poor lady ?
She wouldn't just wonna walk out of her marriage...it ain't that simple.
what makes it difficult?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Rickmann: 9:24pm On May 12, 2020
thorpido:
Unfortunately,he thinks this is Nigeria where nothing can happen.He will be surprised that there are people who could take it up and he will go through what he won't expect.

Some women sha.How do they choose?Mere looking at his face sef won't make me be his friend as a man not to talk of dating him as a woman.

Wife battery has become a norm in nigeria. I think its time women are given some level of protection by law. Our human right activists shouldnt just exert all their energy on our stupid government but also boil it down to the grassroot, on issues like this...issues that affect you and i directly.. cos without rules, we are savages.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Olarewaju89: 9:26pm On May 12, 2020
.... Aslo the heart of the sons of men are full of evil; madness is in their heart while they live and after that they go to the dead cry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Twenty47(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2020
Daem.. Waiting to hear about his arrest shal
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On May 12, 2020
Maybe she cheated, ta l'omo
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by urchcoded(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
No be Nigeria again? This man just made d worst mistake by posting dis online. He will get what he asked for. Mumu man
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by osazsky(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
This one has self arrested himself I thrust those women activist to do d needful. Say no to domestic violence if u must beat a woman walk away don't come home for 3 days she will call u to apologise

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by lastempero: 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
This one useless well well.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2020
I see something.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by VickyRotex(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Maybe she cheated, ta l'omo

Ahhh! I dont support cheating. But sey person cheat mean sey make you beat am? Nawa ooooo
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Spechialone(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Oga the number you dialled has answered you
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by OttHin: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
ⓜⓤⓜⓤ ⓜⓐⓝ
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
A responsible men don't beat women.it is only Animal that can do this
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by letitrainnow(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Heartless
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by vioment: 9:28pm On May 12, 2020
Village fool. Npf do the needed. Thank you.

Court awaits you and possibly jail.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by kemii2954: 9:29pm On May 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by odoss(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
If I may ask pls..why will a woman with her right senses married a man with a cut on it lips?? It obvious that he as been fighting all through his life..
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by hush15: 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Sociopath, That's what the man is.

If you check well, It's not the first time he's physically abusing this woman, The annoying thing is, The woman won't report, If you want to report on her behalf, She will say "leave my husband alone for me".
How some women endure men like this is beyond me. See his ugly face like all those street urchins.

Psychopath is the right word bro. However, I can't blame the man fully though I also don't appreciate his approach either.

May God not allow us marry woman that will fustrate us and let our guard down. If na woman, she probably had done worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by dheolexaone(f): 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
Don't be surprised if the woman still crave for love in dz situation.

Man in Beast clothing
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by ojun50(m): 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
Make police go arrest the man

Wetin police dey wait for
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Thenorth(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2020
This niggar think Nigerian police will favour him...
what ever this woman did to him that he think she deserves to this, beating her like this will never be a sulution..
if he think he can escape Justice then he's a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by JubrilBuhari: 9:31pm On May 12, 2020
Not a bit surprised.
What else do you expect from frustrated Yoruba counterfeit moozlem?
No wonder they are rightfully tagged fallen demons.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.