Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (113225 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 8:51am On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
wake the fu ck up mate! all that are in your crazy imaginations. they don't exist.

Okay tell me what exists in your own crazy imaginations. Tell me what is going to happen to me for accepting the LORD Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Just tell me what awaits me sooner or later.... cool
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by willyjacs(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2020
mykerg:

Use ur head .That's the wife's aim. A normal thinking man can't post a pic of his physically battered wife.He knows what it 'll do to his reputation. Na the woman post the pics with her husband profile. grin
I saw she took the pics herself but I can't say who uploaded it.
if a lady could drown her own child nd be proud about it ,then anything can happen in this country.

that aside, my main focus is the brutality.
u can't brutalize a woman like this in my presence nd go free.... there are many ways to punish a woman even if she's at fault.

the last man wey we catch dey blow him wife here, we carry am lie down nd flog am nor be small.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Monday60655(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2020
Afonja and wickedness are like 5&6
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Toobet(m): 9:01am On May 13, 2020
See your ugly face and na so ur heart ugly too, and u are even bragging hmm I no blame you, na just put something for your food.... Foolishness at its peak, �
Quote me and I will deal with you grin grin grin
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Your father and mother are hell bound!

I live just a few streets away from where the stupid Bible you idiots are worshipping was translated to English.

Africans now carry the Bible and it's mumu contents for head like gala.Bleep you God and your Jesus Christ!

Don't use the overzealousness of some Christians as an excuse to mention the name of the Most High God in vain.

I am a believer in Christ, and I can understand how annoying it can be when these Christians go about threatening people with Hell.

But I want you to know that our God is a most loving, tolerant, and amazing God. Don't mind those Christians who are so misguided that they do not know that by dwelling on Hell, they are painting a Most Loving God as a beast, something which is counter productive, and is contradictory to the fact that our God is a Loving Father.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On May 13, 2020
This guy too resemble lalasticlala
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 13, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Only 2 things are involved - :

1 - Organise thugs to serve him the same dish, in the same measure
2 - Wife should get lawyers and divorce him..........
Hmmm ...but the man is crazy sha he should be taking for drug test for him to even think of hiting a woman and posting it online.The woman should also mind her business that he is married to her doesn't mean she should be provoking him.
Anyway it is either Oba Elegushi that use to pamper his wives that would settle this or the lagos state goverment because police fit no like show up because of corona.
As for treating his Bleep up, the time is not now,but his Bleep up would surely be treated.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Bostin(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2020
sassysure:
He will be arrested but this is Nigeria.
I pray a woman handles his case.
He will rot in jail.

Wonder what the lady saw in him.
Disgusting fellow
What women want 'Fat Money'
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 10:28am On May 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Don't use the overzealousness of some Christians as an excuse to mention the name of the Most High God in vain.

I am a believer in Christ, and I can understand how annoying it can be when these Christians go about threatening people with Hell.

But I want you to know that our God is a most loving, tolerant, and amazing God. Don't mind those Christians who are so misguided that they do not know that by dwelling on Hell, they are painting a Most Loving God as a beast, something which is counter productive, and is contradictory to the fact that our God is a Loving Father.

Thank you, I appreciate Christians like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:

Okay tell me what exists in your own crazy imaginations. Tell me what is going to happen to me for accepting the LORD Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Just tell me what awaits me sooner or later.... cool
nothing would happen to you, your life would be no different. Jesus doesn't exist, it's all imaginations, which Jesus do you believe in? the white/arab Jesus with long blond hair?
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 10:29am On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

My parents cannot be hell-bound because Jesus Christ is their LORD and Personal Saviour. Same with me... cool

But you are hell-bound as in you will rot in hell for refusing to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour... tongue That I can authoritatively tell you.

Now you tell me consequence of accepting Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Tell me authoritatively what is going to "happen" to me... grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

Mumu!
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by elmodee7(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2020
The fact that u barbaric culture allow men to buy their wives doesn't give us the right to subject her to abuse. Animalistic flat heads
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2020
Checked the man profile, Omo them be the same. They are both rough, but the man brutal sha..

If una hear news later about say e wife revenge make una know surprise..
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by AlhajaChinyere: 10:30am On May 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Donaldoni:
[s][/s]

My parents cannot be hell-bound because Jesus Christ is their LORD and Personal Saviour. Same with me... cool

But you are hell-bound as in you will rot in hell for refusing to accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Personal Saviour... tongue That I can authoritatively tell you.

Now you tell me consequence of accepting Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Tell me authoritatively what is going to "happen" to me... grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Granious: 10:32am On May 13, 2020
This must be a Yoruba man. No doubts.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 10:38am On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:

Just shut up!

You guys have turned Biblical-established values on their head. Flogging is an age-long accepted form of instilling discipline in a child. Your white slave masters can NEVER change it.

Proverb:13:24: He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverb:19:18: Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.

Romans:1:21: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Romans:1:22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

You are one confused individual, you keep contradicting yourself. grin yes! white people are slaving you, because they have managed to brainwash you into believing all that rubbish in their bilble and Jesus. tell me, why is the bible written in English? and not in african language.

Stop quoting that contradictory fairtale book you call bible, i have read the whole of it and everything written in it are all questionable. No proof to any of it.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by itodojr(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2020
Am very sure that this man doesn't stand a chance at a physical combat with a fellow man.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Keketu(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2020
StacyO:
He was even foolish enough to post it on sm.

Justice will be served soon, I hope undecided
hi, good evening please Pm me thanks
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by osas7j(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2020
i know you are a useless man , but woman should learn how to keep their mouth quietly when the
re's any querry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by MOHSHESHI(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2020
C as e keep head en mouth real men pose dae bought cars etc to dre dis pig says odawise SMH
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 1:17pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
gypsey:
You are one confused individual, you keep contradicting yourself. grin yes! white people are slaving you, because they have managed to brainwash you into believing all that rubbish in their bilble and Jesus. tell me, why is the bible written in English? and not in african language.

Stop quoting that contradictory fairtale book you call bible, i have read the whole of it and everything written in it are all questionable. No proof to any of it.
[/s]

1 Corinthians 1:18: For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

2 Timothy 3:16: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Corinthians 1:21-23
1Co:1:21: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
1Co:1:22: For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
1Co:1:23: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 1:18pm On May 13, 2020
[s]
AlhajaChinyere:

Mumu!
[/s]

Lost steam already Dullllard!!! angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 1:24pm On May 13, 2020
gypsey:
nothing would happen to you, your life would be no different. Jesus doesn't exist, it's all imaginations, which Jesus do you believe in? the white/arab Jesus with long blond hair?

Sure, a lot of great things are already happening to me for accepting Jesus Christ as my LORD and Personal Saviour. Among them, I have peace of mind and an assurance of a bright future both here on earth and in the afterlife.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Can you say that of your godless, anti-Christ life I mean, what assurance do you have that your future is going to be okay Why take the risk

You will rot in hell if you don't accept Jesus Christ! angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Donaldoni: 1:27pm On May 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Are you a Jehovah Witness

There is the tough side to God - the side of judgment.

Be guided! angry
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Tusabi: 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
hope kirikiri is not on lockdown? National insult
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Osobi32(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2020
This is very bad and irresponsible of man to beat a woman like this but while we judge the man we should also take a moment to know what brought out the beast in the man coz am sure he's not mad....... Women will push u to a point where u will loose it and they will come back to play the victim. Many guys here will say the man should have controlled himself and walk away but I assure u that if faced with that same situation u may do worse. Women are just evil. My opinion though
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by maximusprime2000: 3:05pm On May 13, 2020
this is slavery at it peak, a normal man wont beat a woman like this talk less posting it online. this one weak me o.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
Zoie:

You are a fool. You and every other Nlander supporting this crass act of madness, overtly and covertly are born foolls.
Stay fo.olish.
lol na why men go keep dey beat you....sharp mouth no power. them go beat manners your parents didn't give u inside you.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

lol na why men go keep dey beat you....sharp mouth no power. them go beat manners your parents didn't give u inside you.
Go.at. Tomorrow one lady will call you husband and you'll answer. undecided
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2020
Donaldoni:

Are you a Jehovah Witness
There is the tough side to God - the side of judgment.
Be guided! angry
I am sure you are scared of Hell.
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2020
Zoie:

Go.at. Tomorrow one lady will call you husband and you'll answer. undecided
and you one man will call you wife and you will answer....lolzzz na blow you go chop tire for husband house with this your parrot mouth. let's bet it
Re: Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) by abeylee001: 4:12pm On May 13, 2020
Quite unfortunate,woman that used to follow area boys because of awoof spending always fall victim of this wicked guys. Sorry madam

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Thugs Share COVID-19 Palliatives Found At The Oba Of Lagos Palace (Video) / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.