Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Do You Bring To The Table? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Bring To The Table? (3363 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by MissRaine69(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
pryme:

Hope the mortality rate is not as bad as the mainstream media is making out to be,
How is your "Front-line" experience the pandemic?
It is that bad and it’s worse than what the media is reporting people are dying
Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by MissRaine69(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
Ximenez:
Are you in a relationship?
I am indeed
Re: What Do You Bring To The Table? by PacAmaru: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2021
sexylassie2:

Even you sister isnt a virgin but you want to date virgin girls.
I feel am say that one hit ur spine.Lol next world una go learn to close legs till after marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope When Your Wife Is Pregnant. / Pls Who Has Successfully Get Ways To Spy On Her Wife Whatsapp B4 / A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.