Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life (7569 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by bethyz(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2020
Let me tell you the truth. Please do not regret any of your action. You want to say you prefare him to beat you? As long as you have a relationship?

You are the one that have kept yourself in the dark , you have continued to look at the past and forgotten to look at the future. Drop the past remove your mind from the fact that he is doing fine and you are not.take your mind away from him. And forge ahead. You were not married to him and you owe him no obligation. Please dont give young girls this your advice. Nobody should take shit from a relationship because you want to keep it. Love yourselves enough and work things out together thats just it. Young girls shouldnt co habit in school as husband and wife. Teach girls to have dignity in keeping there body not having mind blowing sex in school.
Just forge ahead. The more you look at the past it will continue to hunt you.
Keep in shape take care of yourself look beautiful and a good man will come. Above all pray and ask God for direction. Period

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Angelacruz: 9:06pm On May 14, 2020
True talk...God will locate her
Inferno001:
I feel sad for you and wish you had a mind of your own..most times we don't know what we have until we lose It..our worst enemies are those around us..aside relationship, Learn to keep your things private and guard them jealously...wishing you the best as you forge ahead...
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Makz: 9:08pm On May 14, 2020
fake story

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Nuulife: 9:17pm On May 14, 2020
cryThis kind of thing though not exactly happened to my ex.

Whenever she visits me now (because she realized that she cannot unlove me) she will console her self with "we were never meant to be together".

Inside love life :'

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 14, 2020
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. Just some advices for my follow girls. Always stay with your man if ure sure he truly loves you. Dont listen to your friends because some of them secretly want what you have. Ignore his shortcomings cus there is no perfect man on earth. I hope my story heals someone's relationship today. And pls ignore all the grammatical blunders in this write up, i'm not a very good writer. I'm a popular nairalander, i just created this account for this purpose. Here is my story......

I started dating Brian(not real name) back then in university of lagos. He was in 300 level while i just gained admission to study economic. He was so handsome, cool and very intelligent. For some reasons which i can say here, i moved in to stay with him. We had one of the best love lives ever. He wasn't so bouyant financially, but we supported each other financially, we shared everything and i even know his account number off heart. He was caring, romantic and treated me very nicely. I mean he doesnt joke with me. But then there was something with him that was a problem. He is very high tempered and a jealous lover. ( now i understand why he was that way).He has hit me like twice or so in d cause of our relationship. To be sincere, i was alway d reason why he hit me cus i really pushed him hard. We later had a sincere pillow talk, he promised never to hit me again and he kept to his promise.
Meanwhile, i have 3 closed friends who always try to tell me how bad it is to stay with a guy, let alone allow him hit u. And that he has no right to dictate to me and choose where i go to or not. That i came to school to have fun and not to please anybody. To be sincere he rarely allow me attend parties or some school activities cus he feels i might be influenced negatively by my friends or people in d party. Reason being that he has been in the school before me and he knows how these things always end. But my friends made it clear to me that he was caging me and i wasnt free. Among these my 3 friends, only 1 was dating like me, the remaining ones were just into difference guys with no feelings( runs). For that reason, my bf wasnt comfortable with them. Meanwhile, the only one that was dating try to prove to me that her bf doesn't cage her or hit her. And that she can go anywhere she likes. She will only tell him where she is going and that's all. I realised years later that she was lying, the bf even did worst to her. Why she was interested in my relationship, i can't tell.

After hearing all this from my friends and coupled with the fact that i somehow feel i was caged., i started being stubborn and outspoken . Though i must confess my bf did some bad things to me at times and that is due to his anger issues. I can vow he never cheated on me. I became stubborn, started hurting his feelings, told him i can go anywhere i want. He has no right to dictate to me. I changed my fbk password that he has access to, meanwhile he didn't change his own as i still have access to his facebook. He was so hurt and i knew it, and he tried his best to make me understand that all he is doing was for my good. I was adamant, i even moved out of the house and started staying with my friends.we rented a 2-bedroom apartment together. Meanwhile he has rent to pay, and i was supposed to support him, but i didn't care, just wanted to enjoy my life like my friends. I truly loved him and he loved me dearly. Looking back now, i feel bad for everything i did. Meanwhile, the landlord pushed him out after his rent expired and he didn't have anywhere to go. I felt bad within me then though, but my friends pushed me on, that he is a guy, he will overcome it. They made it clear that i can start having my own things, do my own things separately and the relationship will still be fine. And if he is not ok, he can leave. At that point, i knew he will keep coming to me cus he has nobody and he has invested all his love and energy on me.

Well, i started attending parties with my friends, from difference clubs to house parties. Along the line, i cheated on him, i felt bad and dirty initially. Because my sex life with Brian was mind-blowing. Till now, i haven't met any guy that can match his sexual prowess.. Maybe we were just overly compatible sexually. And then after all he went through, he just let me be and moved on, though i must confess life was rough for him that period cus he wasn't working.
Meanwhile, i couldn't get a stable relationship while enjoying life with my friends,all i was getting were pretenders, they will just hit and run. I feel dirty and sad, cus deep down i wanted a love life that can leads to marriage and a happy home. To cut d long story short, in my final year, my two friends got involves in serious relationships. Surprising, they didn't want me around them anymore. Once i informed them of any party, they will stylishly wave it aside with some flimsy excuses. To make matter worst, they all moved in to stay with their respective bfs in their houses. The same thing they advised me against. I became so lonely and i cried everyday. I was craving Brian every seconds. I wish i could change things now, i'll go back to my relationship, never to return. I regretted telling my friends about my relationship and allowing them to subtly manipulate me. I almost had an extra year cus of emotional truama.i added weight and no making-sense-guy was ready to look my way with that kind of shape.

Fastforward years later, my friends are now married to their bfs. I mean they made it work by enduring alot of bullshits from their bfs. Meanwhile, i'll be 33 this year, yet i have no serious relationship, no hope of marriage or raising a happy home. I cant help but cried each time i remember these things. Meanwhile, i ran into one of Brian's friends recently and he told me Brian got a scholarship and travelled to canada for his masters. He now lived and worked in Canada, married to a Filipino with two kids. When i saw the pics of his lovely kids, i cried myself out.
The one month lockdown imposed by d fg took it tolls on me. I was extremely broke. I mean i couldn't even eat good food. Non of my friends could help out and they didn't even want me in their houses for reason best known to me. I summoned courage and messaged Brian's friend, he gave me Brian's number. When i heard his voice i was crying, i didnt even know why. He calmed me down and sent 100k to me. Looking back now, i'm full of regrets, wish i never listened to my friends.
my sincere advise to young girls out there, pls if ure dating any guy and u know he truly loves you and want be with you, pls ignore his shortcomings and make it work. U see those women forming feminists up and down, they are sad inside. Deep down, they wish for a happy home and a peaceful family, it is bcus they cant have it or bcus its too late for them, thats why they always drop some silly quotes just to deceive u. I have visited many women groups and relationship experts pages, and all i see in their messages are sadness, loneliness and lack of peace of mind all hidden in their overrated ego. They will tell u go girl, dont let him push u around. Trust me they all wish they have a man like ur man deep down .Just like my wicked friends. And Brian, if you are reading this, just know I'm deeply sorry and I'm fulfilled that i finally get to hear your voice. God bless you and your home, amen.

Guys can you see why Ubunja's miseducation always advice us to marry a virgin? # bolded up there. These hoes will never stop comparing you to their former pen!ses. TILL NOW SHE HASN'T MET A GUY THAT CAN MATCH HIS SEXUAL PROWESS. Meaning she has slept with many guys but till date he is still her number one in bed.

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 14, 2020
bethyz:
Let me tell you the truth. Please do not regret any of your action. You want to say you prefare him to beat you? As long as you have a relationship?

You are the one that have kept yourself in the dark , you have continued to look at the past and forgotten to look at the future. Drop the past remove your mind from the fact that he is doing fine and you are not.take your mind away from him. And forge ahead. You were not married to him and you owe him no obligation. Please dont give young girls this your advice. Nobody should take shit from a relationship because you want to keep it. Love yourselves enough and work things out together thats just it. Young girls shouldnt co habit in school as husband and wife. Teach girls to have dignity in keeping there body not having mind blowing sex in school.
Just forge ahead. The more you look at the past it will continue to hunt you.
Keep in shape take care of yourself look beautiful and a good man will come. Above all pray and ask God for direction. Period

GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Championvic(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2020

Pls dont joke with this...I'm still hurting. Thank you
you don't need to dear!! That's not end of it
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Happyfela(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2020
No lies
LuQuLuQu:
Fake story written by a dejected guy
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by kazyhm(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2020
I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. Just some advices for my follow girls. Always stay with your man if ure sure he truly loves you. Dont listen to your friends because some of them secretly want what you have. Ignore his shortcomings cus there is no perfect man on earth. I hope my story heals someone's relationship today. And pls ignore all the grammatical blunders in this write up, i'm not a very good writer. I'm a popular nairalander, i just created this account for this purpose. Here is my story......

I started dating Brian(not real name) back then in university of lagos. He was in 300 level while i just gained admission to study economic. He was so handsome, cool and very intelligent. For some reasons which i can say here, i moved in to stay with him. We had one of the best love lives ever. He wasn't so bouyant financially, but we supported each other financially, we shared everything and i even know his account number off heart. He was caring, romantic and treated me very nicely. I mean he doesnt joke with me. But then there was something with him that was a problem. He is very high tempered and a jealous lover. ( now i understand why he was that way).He has hit me like twice or so in d cause of our relationship. To be sincere, i was alway d reason why he hit me cus i really pushed him hard. We later had a sincere pillow talk, he promised never to hit me again and he kept to his promise.
Meanwhile, i have 3 closed friends who always try to tell me how bad it is to stay with a guy, let alone allow him hit u. And that he has no right to dictate to me and choose where i go to or not. That i came to school to have fun and not to please anybody. To be sincere he rarely allow me attend parties or some school activities cus he feels i might be influenced negatively by my friends or people in d party. Reason being that he has been in the school before me and he knows how these things always end. But my friends made it clear to me that he was caging me and i wasnt free. Among these my 3 friends, only 1 was dating like me, the remaining ones were just into difference guys with no feelings( runs). For that reason, my bf wasnt comfortable with them. Meanwhile, the only one that was dating try to prove to me that her bf doesn't cage her or hit her. And that she can go anywhere she likes. She will only tell him where she is going and that's all. I realised years later that she was lying, the bf even did worst to her. Why she was interested in my relationship, i can't tell.

After hearing all this from my friends and coupled with the fact that i somehow feel i was caged., i started being stubborn and outspoken . Though i must confess my bf did some bad things to me at times and that is due to his anger issues. I can vow he never cheated on me. I became stubborn, started hurting his feelings, told him i can go anywhere i want. He has no right to dictate to me. I changed my fbk password that he has access to, meanwhile he didn't change his own as i still have access to his facebook. He was so hurt and i knew it, and he tried his best to make me understand that all he is doing was for my good. I was adamant, i even moved out of the house and started staying with my friends.we rented a 2-bedroom apartment together. Meanwhile he has rent to pay, and i was supposed to support him, but i didn't care, just wanted to enjoy my life like my friends. I truly loved him and he loved me dearly. Looking back now, i feel bad for everything i did. Meanwhile, the landlord pushed him out after his rent expired and he didn't have anywhere to go. I felt bad within me then though, but my friends pushed me on, that he is a guy, he will overcome it. They made it clear that i can start having my own things, do my own things separately and the relationship will still be fine. And if he is not ok, he can leave. At that point, i knew he will keep coming to me cus he has nobody and he has invested all his love and energy on me.

Well, i started attending parties with my friends, from difference clubs to house parties. Along the line, i cheated on him, i felt bad and dirty initially. Because my sex life with Brian was mind-blowing. Till now, i haven't met any guy that can match his sexual prowess.. Maybe we were just overly compatible sexually. And then after all he went through, he just let me be and moved on, though i must confess life was rough for him that period cus he wasn't working.
Meanwhile, i couldn't get a stable relationship while enjoying life with my friends,all i was getting were pretenders, they will just hit and run. I feel dirty and sad, cus deep down i wanted a love life that can leads to marriage and a happy home. To cut d long story short, in my final year, my two friends got involves in serious relationships. Surprising, they didn't want me around them anymore. Once i informed them of any party, they will stylishly wave it aside with some flimsy excuses. To make matter worst, they all moved in to stay with their respective bfs in their houses. The same thing they advised me against. I became so lonely and i cried everyday. I was craving Brian every seconds. I wish i could change things now, i'll go back to my relationship, never to return. I regretted telling my friends about my relationship and allowing them to subtly manipulate me. I almost had an extra year cus of emotional truama.i added weight and no making-sense-guy was ready to look my way with that kind of shape.

Fastforward years later, my friends are now married to their bfs. I mean they made it work by enduring alot of bullshits from their bfs. Meanwhile, i'll be 33 this year, yet i have no serious relationship, no hope of marriage or raising a happy home. I cant help but cried each time i remember these things. Meanwhile, i ran into one of Brian's friends recently and he told me Brian got a scholarship and travelled to canada for his masters. He now lived and worked in Canada, married to a Filipino with two kids. When i saw the pics of his lovely kids, i cried myself out.
The one month lockdown imposed by d fg took it tolls on me. I was extremely broke. I mean i couldn't even eat good food. Non of my friends could help out and they didn't even want me in their houses for reason best known to me. I summoned courage and messaged Brian's friend, he gave me Brian's number. When i heard his voice i was crying, i didnt even know why. He calmed me down and sent 100k to me. Looking back now, i'm full of regrets, wish i never listened to my friends.
my sincere advise to young girls out there, pls if ure dating any guy and u know he truly loves you and want be with you, pls ignore his shortcomings and make it work. U see those women forming feminists up and down, they are sad inside. Deep down, they wish for a happy home and a peaceful family, it is bcus they cant have it or bcus its too late for them, thats why they always drop some silly quotes just to deceive u. I have visited many women groups and relationship experts pages, and all i see in their messages are sadness, loneliness and lack of peace of mind all hidden in their overrated ego. They will tell u go girl, dont let him push u around. Trust me they all wish they have a man like ur man deep down .Just like my wicked friends. And Brian, if you are reading this, just know I'm deeply sorry and I'm fulfilled that i finally get to hear your voice. God bless you and your home, amen.

Brian was in which department and graduated in what year ?
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Durchess(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2020
You wished you were still in an abusive relationship all because he is doing well. I guess your write up would have been different if you found out he wasnt doing so well. Let go of the past and value yourself.

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by phenzy(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2020
Nawa o
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Ishilove: 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
Another bullshit fake story. This is getting seriously old.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Abdulpro1(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2020
Once again, this story gives credence to the fact that women are and will forever remain their worst enemy, i had a funny experience recently, went lagos to facilitate my PPA for service since i was just mobilized for NYSC, my girlfriend works in lagos and there is this coleague of hers who acts so nice and receptive, u'll never suspect shes not happy with what her friend has, after much persuasion from my gf to visit her place of work and meet her friend that shes eager to meet me, i gave in and decided to go see them this fateful day, i got there and the said lady even had gifts ready for me, wow kul right? grin
Since its a beauty parlour in one of these posh places on the island, they decided to give me a treat, this lady even insisted on doing my massage, asked me to use the sauna and stuffs b4 the massage, i had a good time though.
My girl and i woke up to a call from her boss inquiring who she brought to the spa the previous day, her boss was furious and told her shes gonna pay for the service, my babe was shaken and scared, long story short, after some months the said lady fell out of favor with her boss and got fired, the boss then revealed to my girl that it was her supposed friend turn sister that snitched on her when they got talking, seriously even with all my trust issues i was thrown off balance by the news, i mean this babe even got my digits off my girl's phone and messaged me on whatsapp earlier and we became kinda close cos she confides in me alot and seeks advice and guidance, i was surprised, i must give it to her anyway, she did a perfect job masking it.
Bottom line is, most women envy and want what their friends have, i dunno the idea behind it though

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by nextdoorpal: 12:45am On May 15, 2020
This is more or less my love life written out but for some different scenarios embedded therein. Loving someone and giving your all to that person only to be rubbed all over your face as though it never meant nothing to them. Honestly love sucks at times especially when one commits a greater portion of em live's to that one special person only to realise that person could throw it all away for trivialities.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Sixfeetbelle: 12:46am On May 15, 2020
First time I'm reading a 'supposed emotional' story on this platform and wasn't moved even just a tiny bit.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by DaddyRochie1642: 1:48am On May 15, 2020
Serves you Right.. You want to Eat Your Cake and have it .... I will Tell Magareth To Reserve a Seat For You At Shiloh When next she attends grin grin
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by DaddyRochie1642: 1:50am On May 15, 2020
phemmy88:
waoooo...!¡�

that's some emotional piece ...

trust no one .... the main priority of everyone is his/herself ....

I pray u meet your own man soonest.

Meanwhile ... The number of single girls of marriageable age is alarming. Not to talk of single mothers ....... and the guys this days are just "Hit and Run" .... running pass Hussain bolt

grin grin
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by heniford2: 2:57am On May 15, 2020

please are you two someone answering the same monk name with u because sometime u appear like a male and know a female have been putting tap on u since know which one are you
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by ojuu4u(m): 3:47am On May 15, 2020
doitforyou:
Fake story written by a male on NL. This is supposed to be a moral story to the central theme here on NL. Women/friends that advise you not to tolerate a controlling abusive man do not heed their own advise. So, disregard a good advise because the source is a hypocrite.

The girl in the fiction, had no business dating her controlling and abusive college boyfriend, she is also responsible for all the other choices she made thereafter.

Of course its a fiction but moral lesson can be learnt from the tale, women easily convinced by their fellow women even if its wrong advice,

So many ladies are unable to marry today or marry wrong partners just because they listening to wrong advice from female friends,
..........# I can never marry ..so so type.,......when am not crazy, yet if opportunity comes they will jump to it. Such is life.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by martowskin1(m): 5:22am On May 15, 2020
Durchess:
You wished you were still in an abusive relationship all because he is doing well. I guess your write up would have been different if you found out he wasnt doing so well. Let go of the past and value yourself.

Is this the only thing u picked up from all her story?...

U women are ur worst enemy... Living in proper denial.

The relationship was never abusive.... She know she could have work things out with the guy if she didn't listen to her so called friends.

She made it clear that the only two times he hitter her was as a result of how she pushed him hard...

Well I can summarise for u.

The young lady has something good going on but she lost it out of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 6:29am On May 15, 2020
Durchess:
Na dem be dis o,,stay away from this kind of friends

1 Like

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by dom80: 6:40am On May 15, 2020
this is very emotional. I wish I could narrate my emotional story too with my fiancée that screwed up big time but I don't have that energy to type big time.

op just move on and be a better person. you will still get marry. don't look at your age or compare yourself with your friends.
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by misreal(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2020
All these ladies coming here to encourage her to move on because she was in an abusive relationship eh.
Didnt you read when she said that he was truly ready to change.
Didnt you read when she said that she contributed to his abusive tendencies.
Truly women are their biggest problems..

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Chenko001(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2020
I know there are a couple of those who are dream squashers, now I dont know why these people do this but if you had a little more zeal it could not have ended like it did. You are probably feeling like this because he later made it because if what you did then had thrown him over the line you would even justify your actions.
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by gfon(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2020
Liliantalks:
So my friend will tell me her boyfriend is beating her n I would say stay there my sister , collect the beating ,,, in as much as I feel ur pain , blame urself not ur friends, u were the one complaining to them , u were the one in ur relationship, if it was that amazing u would hv stayed there . It’s no body’s fault but yours .

Feminist hv their lives n many r happy, feminism does not imply they don’t want a relationship, they just don’t need it . Spot the difference
in actual sense,feminist are sadist pretending to be happy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 7:23am On May 15, 2020
Liliantalks:
So my friend will tell me her boyfriend is beating her n I would say stay there my sister , collect the beating ,,, in as much as I feel ur pain , blame urself not ur friends, u were the one complaining to them , u were the one in ur relationship, if it was that amazing u would hv stayed there . It’s no body’s fault but yours .

Feminist hv their lives n many r happy, feminism does not imply they don’t want a relationship, they just don’t need it . Spot the difference
a true feminist must remain a virgin till she die.....hanty are u a virgin?
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:24am On May 15, 2020
Don’t ever endure an abusive relationship!!! It will end in tears ,, the fact he’s in Canada and changed , because the society he is in won’t tolerate him don’t mean he would hv been a better husband here in Nigeria ,

DONOT ENDURE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 7:32am On May 15, 2020
If the story is true of false,i can still relate one or two things from the post.

the op said the guy made it clear not to engage in hitting her again.

1.the most important thing is to keep some things in ur relationship private.
2.learn to keep ur major cirle small and know how many green snakes u have under your blanket.
2.all the feminist on this platform are pained generally but it is so unfortunate that most of them lost there virginity to ladipo boy in lagos, is'nt that contradictry.i mean feminist dont engage in relationships.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Julius209(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Don’t ever endure an abusive relationship!!! It will end in tears ,, the fact he’s in Canada and changed , because the society he is in won’t tolerate him don’t mean he would hv been a better husband here in Nigeria ,

DONOT ENDURE AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
I suggest you read the story again cos it seems you have misread it
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:47am On May 15, 2020
Julius209:
I suggest you read the story again cos it seems you have misread it
i read it well
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by HundredWays(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2020
You played UR self sad

All feminist are sadist pretending to be happy cool
Re: How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life by Durchess(f): 8:51am On May 15, 2020
AnambraBabe:
Na dem be dis o,,stay away from this kind of friends
Na them be this , the type that wont mind going to an early grave all because of a relationship. Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend / Hilarious... How Nemesis Caught Up With Him.(picz) / Lady Walks Into Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Na3ked With Another Girl, See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.