Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] (12835 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Orestino(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
So When do you want me to come over ?

After you've been to my place like twice
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 15, 2020
oga , I legend, help your boy abeg
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 1:31pm On May 15, 2020
Orestino:

After you've been to my place like twice
Me come to your place shey you no dey fear face ni undecided
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2020
Djex614:
Bro at least you've got something to eat. I am stuck in school due to the lockdown. I'm hungrry and have nothing to eat. Only 6 naira is in my account now. Someone please help me. No ammout us too small. Please. It has not been easy for me for the past 2 months. I am pleading with anyone reading this post. Please I beg you in the name of God. Help me. Acct number: 0487872256
GT BANK. Please bless me

goodluck
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Orestino(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
Me come to your place shey you no dey fear face ni undecided

Face whey we no see na audio!
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
Mozino007:
Agreed!!!!!!

So, let me clarify you and then send you the 500 Naira so you can send 2k each to 5 people above (3 men, 2 women).

The money moved from PayPal to my virtual account and from there, it moved to my GTB. The GTB ends with ...830 while the virtual Visa card which ends with ...3356. (That's not an account number, but a Visa card 16-digit number — the last 4 digits).

So, the money is now in my GTB and that's where I'm sending you the 500 from.

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

So, let let me clarify you and then send you the 500 Naira so you can send 2k each to 5 people above (3 men, 2 women).

The money moved from PayPal to my virtual account and from there, it moved to my GTB. The GTB ends with ...830 while the virtual Visa card which ends with ...

We just have proove to the whole Nairaland that you are the true ILegend not the Crazy clone over there!
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by adeboi1: 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
Mozino007:
Agreed!!!!!!

Boss na airtime(AIRTEL) me I just need 1k is okay for me.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
Mozino007:
We just have proove to the whole Nairaland that you are the true ILegend not the Crazy clone over there!

Now, I'll send you 500 Naira and in turn, you can send 2k to 5 people. Ready?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
So When do you want me to come over ?

Which state are you in?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2020
Mozino007:
for me to believe this guy man, send , 500naira frm d same account you received the donations to 2088 uba����

Money sent.

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
@Mozino007.

I have done my part of the agreement. You doing your part is not mandatory, but it will be rewarding if you help out 5 people with 2k each here. Finally, it's left with you.

I do appreciate you trying to help me initially. May God replenish your pocket for showing interest in helping me out.

I appreciate. #OneLove.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Anijay1212(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Please drop your account number,let me send you something
ilegendd needs attention and not money mbok.
But..... "whispering" pls i need the something,can i drop my own?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Johntemmy(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Money sent.

wow true legend another legend na ilegal

help your son my father abi you don forget yesterday that you are my dad ..just any amount do for me to eat 0128950147 A.T.J Gtb
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by axeman2(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Now, I'll send you 500 Naira and in turn, you can send 2k to 5 people. Ready?
Bros
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by sunnychibs(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:
@Mozino007.

I have done my part of the agreement. You doing your part is not mandatory, but it will be rewarding if you help out 5 people with 2k each here. Finally, it's left with you.

I do appreciate you trying to help me initially. May God replenish your pocket for showing interest in helping me out.

I appreciate. #OneLove.
mozino,do your own part
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by UniqueQueen12(f): 2:09pm On May 15, 2020
See mentions abeg
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2020
Afternoon sleep calleth.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 2:13pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Which state are you in?
lag
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 2:16pm On May 15, 2020
Orestino:

Face whey we no see na audio!
See this small boy o kilode cheesy
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Bigflamie(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Please drop your account number,let me send you something

Dude likes showing off. Extend it to people that genuinely needs it
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2020
Mozino,iji ego........ilegend no disturb yaself the guy no get shishi to send to anynody
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2020
sunnychibs:
mozino,do your own part
alright sir
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by samsard(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

So, let me clarify you and then send you the 500 Naira so you can send 2k each to 5 people above (3 men, 2 women).

The money moved from PayPal to my virtual account and from there, it moved to my GTB. The GTB ends with ...830 while the virtual Visa card which ends with ...3356. (That's not an account number, but a Visa card 16-digit number — the last 4 digits).

Please, off topic. How do you move money from PayPal to a virtual account, or which type of virtual account and how can I get one.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by ambitiouschap1: 8:07pm On May 15, 2020
this monzino guy just use format for ilegend sha,and he fell for it.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2020
To the two ladies that wanted to help me, I owe you 1k recharge card each.

UniqueQueen12 and Babyforever.

Find a way to redeem your prize — you can also get it transferred to your bank. All transactions should be done privately. Thank you and everyone should stay blessed. This thread was just for fun, not me being hungry.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2020
@Aiteeaitee, you seem lively and friendly, so I owe you 1k card. Find a way to redeem it.

All the best. Damn, I'm broke again. #TearsDrop.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:
To the two ladies that wanted to help me, I owe you 1k recharge card each.

Find a way to redeem your prize — you can also get it transferred to your bank. All transactions should be done privately. Thank you and everyone should stay blessed. This thread was just for fun, not me being hungry.
It's not about the money i love you as a person......

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
@ilegendd,since You are in the mood,1k will add value to my akant
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
It's not about the money i love you as a person......

And I'm single. I can't wait to find a wife soon. Do you have any friend you can recommend for me?

One that can

Cook
Fûck
Use computer
Stay faithful
Stay happy
Stay Godly or at least, God-fearing
And stay nagging-free?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
@ilegendd,since You are in the mood,1k will add value to my akant

If I start this thing, I'll put myself in trouble. I'll have more enemies than I bargained for, so I'll decline.

Let me just manage the ones I already have before I use my hand and kill myself by myself.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

And I'm single. I can't wait to find a wife soon. Do you have any friend you can recommend for me?

One that can

Cook
Fûck
Use computer
Stay faithful
Stay happy
Stay Godly or at least, God-fearing
And stay nagging-free?

Yes she just relied your mention cheesy Though i can't use the computer fluently maybe I'll enroll in one of the classes if you wish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately. / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.