Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] (12846 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Eniolakiite(f): 12:11am On May 15, 2020
Yes

X0012:
Is that u on your NL profile?

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by davillian(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2020
You never know scores
Some people de eat water sleep...

Be grateful
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
If i say send your acct.no you'll say you don't accept gifts from ladies just like the other day what you did that day still piss me off like i thought you were in need and i wanted to help out undecided you see you wait let this lock down be over before I'll have anything to say

Awwwn, Honey, my apologies. I'm sorry.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2020
davillian:
You never know scores
Some people de eat water sleep...

Be grateful

I will try. Thank you.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 12:30am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Awwwn, Honey, my apologies. I'm sorry.
Sorry ke don't sorry me ooo let this lock down be over before I'll tell you what's on my mind
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
Sorry ke don't sorry me ooo let this lock down be over before I'll tell you what's on my mind

Lol.

Hint: If what's on your mind is not to make love to me like a pro, then keep it in your mind till 2090. #Smile.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Kessnorman: 12:52am On May 15, 2020
Boss I hail oo
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 12:55am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

Hint: If what's on your mind is not to make love to me like a pro, then keep it in your mind till 2090. #Smile.

heard you hope you have hoil lipsrsealed
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:59am On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
heard you hope you have hoil lipsrsealed

I don't what the meaning of "hoil." Look at what I found below. Or, does it mean something else? If yes, explain.

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01am On May 15, 2020
Kessnorman:
Boss I hail oo

Greetings, my beloved oga.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 1:34am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't what the meaning of "hoil." Look at what I found below. Or, does it mean something else? If yes, explain.
So when is wike lifting the lock down over there so i can wink
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by gees101(m): 1:44am On May 15, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Some days ago, we were dragging over 1k give away airtime on nairaland but you gave another person 2k oh. Me needed the money that day but you nor help me.
I just want you to remember sha. Everything is turn by turn. Lol.
so finally u don laff d guy abi ? lol
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by gees101(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! Though, getting money or help from a woman scares me. I'll decline, but I appreciate your benevolence.

after u cry finish ,she wan help u den u decline
unku u nor hungry , drink water and sleep

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by gees101(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Alright. God knows I tried to help
forget d guy jor
u have tried
correct lady
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by sofiscatedmoron: 2:21am On May 15, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Some have nothing.

Eat and sleep.

I just checked up your profile dp,
Wow

Your mouth is good for something i mean some kinda thing

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Eniolakiite(f): 2:29am On May 15, 2020
Ok

sofiscatedmoron:

I just checked up your profile dp,
Wow

Your mouth is good for something i mean some kinda thing
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by linearity: 2:50am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't even have any. If person dash me 500 Naira now, I go dance till tomorrow.

Ok dhl ur account no, make I dash you 1k, make sure to upload clip of ur dance steps.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by FreeSpark1: 4:15am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Because of lack of money to buy food, look at the rubbish I'm eating with my visitor tonight.

Please, let a good Samaritan send me money — I'm broke.

#Tears
It is only ungrateful person that will have called this ur meal rubbish. For every little or great things God did in ur life to put something on ur table, be humble to be grateful so that u won't look like great fool.

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by ashybabs(m): 4:16am On May 15, 2020
mans not hungry. refusing help!
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Icechillz(m): 4:51am On May 15, 2020
AiteeAitee:
Some days ago, we were dragging over 1k give away airtime on nairaland but you gave another person 2k oh. Me needed the money that day but you nor help me.
I just want you to remember sha. Everything is turn by turn. Lol.
A lawyer that begs for 1k is that one a lawyer
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by JenniferEkubo(f): 5:00am On May 15, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Please drop your account number,let me send you something
1384253734, here's mine ma. access bank . Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by JenniferEkubo(f): 5:04am On May 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
i know you might be kidding, but i have a friend in Switzerland who can wire money to you via any account or through your credit card,so text your details
1384253734. Me I'm here sir! Access bank .Jennifer
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Mkayfrenzy(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:
Because of lack of money to buy food, look at the rubbish I'm eating with my visitor tonight.

#Tears

Sorry to say but Ori yin ti buru
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 6:51am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

#Tears
You should be happy with this. I can't even afford that
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by femi4: 7:06am On May 15, 2020
Renida:

Before we know you'll start advertising a new ebook angry
grin grin
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by James4bright(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Ok
He didn't offend you, did he? You look fine asf.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Brunicekid(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't even afford egg. There is a fowl laying free eggs for me everyday.
Wow...This is good!!!
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't even have any. If person dash me 500 Naira now, I go dance till tomorrow.
send me ur acct number
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Burgerlomo: 8:49am On May 15, 2020
I can see say nah real sacrifice grin
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by AiteeAitee: 8:54am On May 15, 2020
Icechillz:
A lawyer that begs for 1k is that one a lawyer

shocked
Oga I'm not a lawyer yet oh. I'm currently studying law biko.
And point of correction, we didn't beg him. It was a giveaway where he asked us a question for 1k.

Na play we dey before oh. You too serious oga.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Burgerlomo: 8:58am On May 15, 2020
Mozino007:
send me ur acct number

Go and check one of his post where he said he went to withdraw 100k from the ATM grin

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2020
Imustsurvive:

lol, someone promised to help me with 2k on this forum , in his words " he said drop me your asa , I have be so reluctant to give him my account detail even though I'm in dire need of it so badly, people who called account details asa are pure street guys, I don't want my account to be flagged for what I know nothing about, I don't want to be arrested for crime I didn't commit oo

ah, e better make I dey roast with the hunger and peace of mind
What are you saying uncle? With all due respect, I think you're no different from a fertish believer or those white men in the early American history who believed every black skin is a criminal.
Using slangs dont make you a criminal. Where I come from, Slang is our lingua franca. It's what makes our pigin english standout any where in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help / About The Nairaland Beach Party Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.