Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] (13265 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
Yes she just replied your mention cheesy Though i can't use the computer fluently maybe I'll enroll in one of the classes if you wish

I don't cheat, but I'm a heartbreaker. Are you ready to get your heart broken?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 9:52pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't cheat, but I'm a heartbreaker. Are you ready to get your heart broken?
My heart can't be broken cheesy
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

If I start this thing, I'll put myself in trouble. I'll have more enemies than I bargained for, so I'll decline.

Let me just manage the ones I already have before I use my hand and kill myself by myself.
of course no one wants unnecessary trouble or any new enemies. you've done enough,thanks
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On May 15, 2020
Babyforever:
My heart can't be broken cheesy

Are you sure? But, why are some women like the picture below?

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Djex614: 11:15pm On May 15, 2020
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Djex614: 11:52am On May 16, 2020
embarassed
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Djex614: 6:25pm On May 16, 2020
@iLegendd thanks for your assistance bro. I appreciate. Like you're an angel from heaven bro. Thanks for everything. I appreciate
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
Your own better.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2020
Djex614:
@iLegendd thanks for your assistance bro. I appreciate. Like you're an angel from heaven bro. Thanks for everything. I appreciate

You're welcome, Sir.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by JackHoff: 1:01am On May 30, 2020
iLegendd:

So, let me clarify you and then send you the 500 Naira so you can send 2k each to 5 people above (3 men, 2 women).

The money moved from PayPal to my virtual account and from there, it moved to my GTB. The GTB ends with ...830 while the virtual Visa card which ends with ...3356. (That's not an account number, but a Visa card 16-digit number — the last 4 digits).

So, the money is now in my GTB and that's where I'm sending you the 500 from.
No vex say I mention you here abeg,but boss eh, which virtual account service you dey use?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by ff0000(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
iLegendd:
Because of lack of money to buy food, look at the rubbish I'm eating with my visitor tonight.

Please, let a good Samaritan send me money — I'm broke.

#Tears
[/s]angry
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by KAM3KAZI: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't even afford egg. There is a fowl laying free eggs for me everyday.

Lol,that is a male chicken,a rooster
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by obinnazy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
I love your posts....you ain't broke tho....but where do foodies go when they die? Heaven heaven heaven..lol... I love food oo
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by psalmskiddy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
Your visitor came to eat egg shells with you? WOW! grin

grin
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Tominix(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2020
iLegendd:

You don't understand. I don't gift as a way to show I have it or form big boy, but when I'm tired of what I'm using. It may be new or old, but when I'm tired of it, even if I used it for just a week, I give it out.

When it comes to material things, I prefer giving it to someone around to avoid going through the stress of waybilling, filling form at DHL/auto office or other stresses long-distance gifting brings.

Eh eh, oh LsmileyL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . / Owerri Boys / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.