Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] (12836 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I have never sold anything I bought or given as a gift. It's forever against my rule — I prefer dashing them out.

Talking about fish, there is dried catfish in the kitchen, but they belong to my neighbor.
i know you might be kidding, but i have a friend in Switzerland who can wire money to you via any account or through your credit card,so text your details
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 14, 2020
is that not sliced bread, fried egg and stew? Oga na big man food be that oo

even fried yam dey there , I pray God meet you at the point of your need Sir.

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2020
Imustsurvive:
is that not sliced bread, fried egg and stew? Oga na big man food be that oo
my guy
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 14, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Alright. God knows I tried to help
u can transfer the help to me...
I need it badly

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:

my guy

just say your Twin , lol

my nairaland twin , how you dey?

wetin dey turn money? your guy dey suffer oo
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2020
Imustsurvive:

just say your Twin , lol
my nairaland twin , how you dey?
wetin dey turn money? your guy dey suffer oo
where are you leaving(state)
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:

where are you leaving(state)

Living? nah Lag oo
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:

that means you are not broke and hungry..you would forget the rules jo...common stove i don sale because of hunger back then...

I'm so principled with rules to the point I prefer to die than violate my rules.

This is one trait I have and wish everyone around me to have. This year alone, I have given out lots of things I bought for high prices like one split unit, 600k double set black leather chairs, fan, laptops, phones, clothes, newly bought red curtains in my parlor, etc. If I were to sell them, I'll make more than a million.

So, I revealed this as motivation to let you know there are people who can't sell anything even if they're hungry. Selling of one's property just to eat has hidden disadvantage.

Not selling, but dashing and finding a way to survive like a hero without stealing is the art of discipline and this discipline leads to success in many ways in life.

Though, if it's buying and selling as a business, then it's cool, but if it's because of hunger, it's bad. Just endure the same way I'm doing.

3 Likes

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2020
Imustsurvive:

Living? nah Lag oo
richest people on d nation indeed...send me something for that matter jo...
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:

richest people on d nation indeed...send me something for that matter jo...

now you are mocking me, wait ! are you trolling? you don join bad gang abi?
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Tominix(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm so principled with rules to the point that I prefer to die than violate my rules.

This is one trait I have and wish everyone around me to have. This year alone, I have given out lots of things I bought for high prices like one split unit, 600k double set black leather chairs, fan, laptops, phones, clothes, newly bought red curtains in my parlor, etc. If I were to sell them, I'll make more than a million.

So, I revealed this as motivation to let you know there are people who can't sell anything even if they're hungry. Selling of one's property just to eat has hidden disadvantage.

Not selling, but dashing and finding a way that survive without stealing is the art of discipline and this discipline leads to success in all many ways.

Though, if it's buying and selling as a business, then it's cool, but if it's because of hunger, it's bad. Just endure the same way I'm doing.

Gift me phone na
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
i know you might be kidding, but i have a friend in Switzerland who can wire money to you via any account or through your credit card,so text your details

Lol.

That shit scares me. Especially the word "wire." I love being safe. The only money I proudly love getting from abroad is from Amazon, Apple, Google, YouTube, etc.

Though, I appreciate your help.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2020
What hav you done with the 90k you withdraw recently..i want to know more..or you dash someone or you share it to the needy ne....i want to know more because i may help...@ilegend
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Thugnificent(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2020
This guy na mad man
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by yomcity: 11:31pm On May 14, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
Help MI instead na 0006491575 stanbic
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2020
Imustsurvive:

now you are mocking me, wait ! are you trolling? you don join bad gang abi?
bad gan e don green for me this days...we are getting there....
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
Tominix:
Gift me phone na

You don't understand. I don't gift as a way to show I have it or form big boy, but when I'm tired of what I'm using. It may be new or old, but when I'm tired of it, even if I used it for just a week, I give it out.

When it comes to material things, I prefer giving it to someone around to avoid going through the stress of waybilling, filling form at DHL/auto office or other stresses long-distance gifting brings.

1 Like

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 14, 2020
UniqueQueen12:
queen help me with the money if doesn't need and it will go a lot for me pls...zenith bank 2189676119
thank you
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol.

That shit scares me. Especially the word "wire." I love being safe. The only money I proudly love getting from abroad is from Amazon, Apple, Google, YouTube, etc.

Though, I appreciate your help.

lol, someone promised to help me with 2k on this forum , in his words " he said drop me your asa , I have be so reluctant to give him my account detail even though I'm in dire need of it so badly, people who called account details asa are pure street guys, I don't want my account to be flagged for what I know nothing about, I don't want to be arrested for crime I didn't commit oo

ah, e better make I dey roast with the hunger and peace of mind
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2020
Thugnificent:
This guy na mad man

Glad you noticed.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:
bad gan e don green for me this days...we are getting there....
tell me more, getting where? you don dey see money? guy no forget your twin oo
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2020
Imustsurvive:

lol, someone promised to help me with 2k on this forum , in his words " he said drop me your asa , I have be so reluctant to send give him my account detail , people who called account details asa are pure street guys, I don't want my account to be flagged for what I know nothing about, I don't want to be arrested for crime I didn't commit oo

ah, e better make I dey roast with the hunger and peace of mind

I hate fraudsters and scammers with passion. Nigerian youths think those slang is swag and it makes them look cool.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Noel19: 11:40pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm so principled with rules to the point that I prefer to die than violate my rules.

Not selling, but dashing and finding a way that survive without stealing is the art of discipline and this discipline leads to success in all many ways.

On point man!
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:
What hav you done with the 90k you withdraw recently..i want to know more..or you dash someone or you share it to the needy ne....i want to know more because i may help...@ilege.nd

Spent that day, but how it was spent is personal. Be rest assured it was used to put a smile on people's faces.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:45pm On May 14, 2020
Imustsurvive:

tell me more, getting where? you don dey see money? guy no forget your twin oo
we are now rich for ever,we aren't going broke again forever,,, i thank god......god bless my twin brother too
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:

we are now rich for ever,we aren't going broke again forever,,, i thank god......god bless my twin brother too

Haba Bros, you come leave me for this level, this is not fresh
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by X0012(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2020
Is that u on your NL profile?
Eniolakiite:
Some have nothing.

Eat and sleep.

Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Spent that day, but I how it was spent is personal. Be rest assured it was used to put a smile on people's faces.
you are the reason am making it now... so let's me reach d philantropist level or to become legend then,we can discuz
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2020
Quietly:

you are the reason am making it now... so let's me reach d philantropist level or to become legend then,we can discuz

Lol. You're better than me sha, but you just want to make my head swell small.
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Babyforever(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Spent that day, but how it was spent is personal. Be rest assured it was used to put a smile on people's faces.
If i say send your acct.no you'll say you don't accept gifts from ladies just like the other day what you did that day still piss me off like i thought you were in need and i wanted to help out undecided you see you wait let this lock down be over before I'll have anything to say
Re: LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] by Quietly(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. You're better than me sha, but you just want to make my head swell small.
better tights you belt in this term,because market wave now is good to go...not bragging but making some cool cash..about to screen shot it for you...but thew to some purpose not...noted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If U Love Slim Pretty Ladies Or Dark Chubby ones Pls Marry Your Preference / He Went Down On Me For The First Time...what Does It Mean??? / Nigerian States With The Most Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.