Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian (18566 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Thryphosa(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2020
Still serving the same God almighty.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Exc2000: 9:52am On May 15, 2020
cool

I wish her all the best in the path she chooses to follow

But truly what is wrong with some sick Nigerian Christian, thinking Religion is some form of competition, if your religion brings you hapiness then you dont need to bad mouth other peoples decission

its like a woman who maried a man forever and insulting other neighbors husband out of envy, why not face your husband and love him rather than focusing your attention on other peoples husband calling them violent and other dererogatory names when they dont even care about you

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 10:06am On May 15, 2020
femi4:
From violence to Peace

From darkness to light

From Ignorance to Knowledge
Christians were just as violent few years ago. Read about the Spanish conquests in Peru and all other Latin America even our own Africa sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ublight: 10:09am On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:
Religion is the problem of Nigeria.
I do not care which I belong to, I just want to serve God any way provided it has to do with a clear intent and not harming anyone.

my dear, as long as u bliv in God, u cannot be free from religion. Afterall it is religion that defines God. A CLEAR INTENT is defined by your religion.
Some ppl bliv that God is love, and love is dignified during sex. So they go ahead to fornicate with a CLEAR INTENT

another fellow some where with a CLEAR INTENT says fornication is sin according to his own religion. So what exactly is CLEAR INTENT?

Also, u must CARE which u belong, else u are a false believer.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by KristaPretty(f): 10:14am On May 15, 2020
ublight:

my dear, as long as u bliv in God, u cannot be free from religion. Afterall it is religion that defines God. A CLEAR INTENT is defined by your religion.
Some ppl bliv that God is love, and love is dignified during sex. So they go ahead to fornicate with a CLEAR INTENT

another fellow some where with a CLEAR INTENT says fornication is sin according to his own religion. So what exactly is CLEAR INTENT?

Also, u must CARE which u belong, else u are a false believer.

I hear you biko
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Kutunban: 11:21am On May 15, 2020
evanso6226:
Lady share her before photo as a Muslim and now photo as a Christian... what do you think

I'm a Christian, but I appreciate the Islamic dressing and that one showing after her conversion to Christianity doesn't depict Christianity in anyway. I pray that her new faith in our Christ Jesus leads her to Paradise.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Kutunban: 11:25am On May 15, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Indecently dressed how?
She's fully clothed with nothing showing in both pictures.

Where did you see "Indecently"? Read to understand and not react.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 11:28am On May 15, 2020
Na u talk am pls read again and if u don't understand? Toh!

kiddoiLL:

I've been a Christian my whole life..but being Islamic is slavery??
you think even Christ would look down on these guys the way most Christians do?
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 11:31am On May 15, 2020
From frying pan to fire
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 11:35am On May 15, 2020
Every body saying they find solace in Islam
I have a question
How the hell do you find peace in being a slave when you don't have the freedom to do as.you bid
You were you created independently but you chose a tyrant (Allah and false prophets) as your master
#stay blessed
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Excalante(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2020
I'm a christian but i believe no one has a right to judge anybody's choice of religion....

Most muslims i have met are way better than christians i know ...

So i think we should stop the critics let love reign.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by dominique(f): 11:55am On May 15, 2020
How come she's looking exactly the same in the recent photo and the photo of 2010 and picture quality and of both photos are similar?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ublight: 12:15pm On May 15, 2020
Excalante:
I'm a christian but i believe no one has a right to judge anybody's choice of religion....

Most muslims i have met are way better than christians i know ...

So i think we should stop the critics let love reign.

hahahah. Religios has turned to good better best. Issorit. Kwantinu
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
To me she is never a Christian.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by JentuPrinz(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2020
Mumu..U aren't a muslim before.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Brunicekid(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
She saw the truth and truly it set her free. Christ is freedom of enslavement. Believe that's all it takes. Great thy Faithfulness O' Lord
Glory to Jesus!!!
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Freezby2020: 1:28pm On May 15, 2020
The best and most important decision u made.
May the Lord bless you and all that partaining to you. I pray his grace will take us all home(HEAVEN), to the warm embrace of ur LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN AND AMEN IJN

evanso6226:
Lady share her before photo as a Muslim and now photo as a Christian... what do you think
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Umuazala: 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
austine4real:
They are coming for u watch ur back

She quite protected by JESUS. So no cause go alarm
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On May 15, 2020
Kutunban:

I'm a Christian, but I appreciate the Islamic dressing and that one showing after her conversion to Christianity doesn't depict Christianity in anyway. I pray that her new faith in our Christ Jesus leads her to Paradise.

Christians don't talk this way except you are a Jehovah Witness.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
damosade:
Islamically, you are to be killed for changing from Muslim to Christian.

And someone will tell me that is a religion of peace.

Even as a Muslim think it yourself.

You are right jare! And someone will tell me Yahweh is a God of peace.

Even you yourself as a Christian, think the below message yourself (It was for someone else but it can apply to you):

[b]Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.” (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)[/b]

From the above verses, the following things were stated.

- The matter in question is that if they hear that some people arose (who are obviously disbelievers themselves) and call other people to worship gods other than Yahweh, Yahweh asked them to investigate very well.

- If it's true, Yahweh asked them to go to that land and KILL EVERYONE (Men, women and children) and KILL ALL THE LIVESTOCK.

- Now the following things should be noted from that:

Firstly, Yahweh asked them to murder all those people because some of them arose and were propagating the beliefs of other gods.

Can you see your life outside? Can you see that Yahweh has disappointed you?? Shame on you!!!! grin Shame on your entire generation and even congregation self!!! embarassed

You were busy holding on to that your false and stupid claim that Allaah asked us to kill disbelievers; that where did Yahweh do the same?

Is that not a verse where Yahweh asked them to go carry out that massacre because those disbelievers were calling people to their ways??

That's one.

Secondly, Yahweh exhibited his bloodsucking and ruthless character again in the following ways:

1. The wicked and ruthless Yahweh asked them to kill everyone in that town just because SOME of them called people to other gods. He didn't stop at the callers. Thee rest of that town must suffer and die for the actions of some. Can you see the true definition of a terrorist? grin grin

In a legitimate war in Islam, only those who wielded arms against Muslims should be fought. Women, children, old men and monks and peaceful worshippers in the temple should be spared. And yet, Allah is the terrorist.

Can you see your life outside

2. Then, again, he includes children in his command because he said "kill all the inhabitants" and that must have included children.

This is the third case now where Yahweh is exhibiting his evil and ruthless character of abusing children. Can you see the true terrorist?

3 He also said "Kill animals". Again!!! Yahweh is just so bloodthirsty, if he's offended, his judgement doesn't know limits. Everyone just suffer!! And yet, he's peaceful and loving. grin grin

Can you see Yahweh's life outside grin

4. Then in addition, he maintained that properties gotten from that village should also be set ablaze.

In a legitimate war in Islam, the Prophet maintained that properties should be spared and trees should NOT be cut down.

Who's more ruthless now? You ignorant old doofus!!! grin You over-senseless mugu!! grin grin

5. Then Yahweh asked them to put fire to the whole town and burn it to the ground. He maintained that the whole town should be in ruins and nothing should be kept apart. All should be destroyed.

- And all the actions stated above are all because of what?

Just because SOME people amongst them are propagating their beliefs in other gods.

- Then Yahweh now completed it by saying:

“The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Can you see your life, Aunty way no wise? grin grin

After Yahweh commanded all that ruthless acts, he now maintained that He will only have mercy upon them if they heed to that commandment.

Meaning they will only attain his pleasure and mercy if they carry out what Yahweh commanded.

So Aunty, what do you have to say now?

Yahweh has disgraced you thoroughly.

The first two I presented, you couldn't justify. This is a harder one now; that even contradicts your claim and answers your questions that "show me where Yahweh commanded killing unbelievers"

And even in Islam, before Muslims can fight, the Kuffar must have committed any action that warrants that either by standing in the way of Islam by fighting against it or persecuting the Muslims.

And even in those legitimate wars, ONLY those who wielded arms against the Muslims should be fought. Properties should NOT be destroyed, women and children and animals as well as old men and non-fighters should NOT be killed.

Sincerity is one of the conditions of acceptance of Islam. The Prophet lived together with the Jews, interacted and did business with them and even accepted their invitations. He never fought against them as long as they were peaceful and didn't fight.

Now, tell me, who's the real terrorist

Aunty, I sympathise with you oo.

Your level of ignorance and stupidity has just been exposed just by this ONE instance.

And believe me, there are still more.

Contemplate on this one first, give me feedback and then I'll go and bring more for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by sunshineV(f): 2:02pm On May 15, 2020
Roycemadeit:

No matter the religion, they are all the same.

NOTHING BUT TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 15, 2020
damosade:
Islamically, you are to be killed for changing from Muslim to Christian.

And someone will tell me that is a religion of peace.

Even as a Muslim think it yourself.
you got it wrong bro,you will never find such in the Quran and Quran is the only book for the muslims.There's no where is it written in the Quran to take another's life,not for any reasons. Whenever you come across something about Islam you are not comfortable with,just ask the person to back it up with a verse from the Quran as it is the only book for muslims.Most hadiths are written by someone like you and that's where you get all this things from,it is not form Allah(God),some wrote hadiths to justify some of their wrong doings.Even some bibble verses were altered so also hadiths but Quran remain the same all over the world.Chalenge any Muslim to back up some things with quranic verses and you will see some running to quote hadith and thats where the problems arises from,insist on Quran verses and you will find out that indeed Islam is truly a religion of peace .Quran is a complete guide for muslims and God was explicit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by UniqueQueen12(f): 2:22pm On May 15, 2020
See argument on top irrelevant issue.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Liposure: 2:25pm On May 15, 2020
Denique:

lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ublight: 2:41pm On May 15, 2020
same food, different restaurant
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Comedian2019: 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
Both dresses are evidence of slavery. Until you wear Iro and buba or any other native dress, you're still being enslaved by either Arabs or Western nations. Both dressings neither make you Muslim nor Christian, but promotes the culture of those foreign lands.
#colonised
#selfslavery
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Humanoid01(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2020
Roycemadeit:

No matter the religion, they are all the same.
They can't be the same with different concepts.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 15, 2020
When you're in Christ you're a new creature. Old things are passed away. All things will become new. wink
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2020
To God be the glory. Thank God that you have seen the light.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

I wish her all the best in the path she chooses to follow

But truly what is wrong with some sick Nigerian Christian, thinking Religion is some form of competition, if your religion brings you hapiness then you dont need to bad mouth other peoples decission

its like a woman who maried a man forever and insulting other neighbors husband out of envy, why not face your husband and love him rather than focusing your attention on other peoples husband calling them violent and other dererogatory names when they dont even care about you

Perfect!!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by jbazic(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2020
aylive02:
your opinion
Generally God has no Religion..
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by babtoundey(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2020
The foolery, idiocy, bigotry and hatred daily exhibited by the so called Christians on this forum always makes me desire to know if Muslim hate them as much as they hate Muslims. You hardly see Muslims coming around insulting them for being what they are but it is the norm among them.

I am a Muslim, I'm always proud to be. I have known, related with and be friend Christian and always respect my Christian neighbors and their belief. I have never seen or met a worse, myopic, hate-filled, intolerant and bigoted Christian except on this forum.

If all the nonsense they are spilling out here is what rule their perception and relationship with people of other faith, how tolerant, peaceful, discipline and pious are they?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.