Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92951 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Erickymania(m): 5:35am On May 18, 2020
How can someone be as senseless at 25 as this OP? You are such a weakling.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by galaxy2020(m): 5:35am On May 18, 2020
She's possessed, she needs deliverance...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by otizs: 5:37am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
You're a fool grin grin grin remember you don spent heavily on her, she knows it's your loss if you break up with her. I can never imagine my girlfriend shout at my younger brother talk of my mom. Mumu boy grin grin the worst is yet to hit you grin grin grin
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Dicklaw(m): 5:38am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by potent5(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Op, I don't think your gf loves you enough for marriage. If she's given the opportunity, she'll leave you for another man, especially now that she is almost done with school and may not be needing your help and support as before.
What if your girl friend is picking quarrels with you to push you into separating so she can marry a "better guy".
Fear women, especially the ones that accepted you when they needed your help. Once their condition improves it's just few of them that remain true.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Monaco2(m): 5:40am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

What really is the color of ur problem?!? U better do away with her now because if u marry her, she will do worse, a neighbors cousin a full grown man in his late forties heard that his wife slapped his mom an old woman n did nothing... the younger brother of the man had to travel from delta state to lagos to give the lady the beating of her life for slapping their mother.... if u no leave this girl she will do this to ur mom someday n ur ancestors will hold u responsible as the one who slapped ur mom
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by codedlee(m): 5:43am On May 18, 2020
my brother I have been In such situation bfor - but mine doesn't react, as you mom jus talk like that ,my own will just keep silent till she's leaves without saying anything again in that house. Na when we reach house she go come blow like time bomb.

my solution ehn. guy let me tell you the truth. its all in your hands. anytime she gets angry immediately I won't give her space to breathe,I will tell her words that will make her more angry so she will really say those things in her mind. as she dey talk. Na so I go dey call my female toasters. next thing I am off o- see you later. if she call na woman go pick am.

U see jealousy ehn. e fit make girl wey no love u bfor love u.. e fit make nagging wife calm down to her senses. Make her feel jealous. she go compose I swear. woman can change there attitudes just to keep there man

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Zane2point4(m): 5:43am On May 18, 2020
What did i just read shocked
This guy is just a very crazy weakling
This damn girl hv indeed succeded in caging and hypnotizing u.
You spend more than her father(all Nigerian girls are like this)
She still scolds u,even have no respect for your mum ,even when you two aint married yet.
Dump that basterrrd,she will divide ur family(quote me anywhere)
Cotinue being a puzzzy nigger.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Obidiugwu: 5:45am On May 18, 2020
My brother 99% of advise given to you here are in support of you leaving the girl because she is not the type you can manage in marriage. She is not a wife material
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Tswata1992: 5:47am On May 18, 2020
Quit the relationship or you end up wallowing in regret.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by mamajaz(f): 5:48am On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

Egbon, leave OP, he is a foolish virgin. My daddy would say, 'foolish is the fool'. In fact, that girl wouldn't go back to my house that day. No be me cause her anger issues. This guy's got a rude, mannerless, ingrate under the same roof. I will note his handle, because, in my spirit I can feel this witch girlfriend is a husband exterminator in the making.

Op, aanu e shemi gan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Aziz404(m): 5:50am On May 18, 2020
I can't just imagine an ordinary girlfriend giving my mum some disrespecting attitude like that. OP should try to give her one last chance after talking some sense into her. Don't lose ur common sense because of one yeye love that would soon clear from ur eye soon.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by daddio(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2020
sweetsuny:

He may see break up in the card when he returns from work one day and see his "wife" lunching some punches on his mother's face ��

No mind the Mumu jare, @ OP, your mumu still they fry beans abi!? His problem is just that he is afraid of letting go of the girl, even if she talks to any of my siblings that way na "division of love" we go do.
His fear is what he has spent on her, the years he has stayed in the relationship, what people will be saying. But he should think about his peace first.

Before or after their wedding, this lady will cheat on him and he will still be the one to beg her or else she will just burn his certificates and maybe his properties and it is then he will let go of her.

May God restore his senses before his only option to accept defeat would be Hypo.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Zane2point4(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2020
For the first time i just felt very angry in nairaland,what an impetus this girl had?
To carry mango for someone you claim you love shes claiming right.
Wtf that girl is damn rude and aggressive dog.
Your eye go clear,even if she pretend to change it will end in tears.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Deoboss(m): 5:53am On May 18, 2020
Avast:

Bros you never see wife. She suppose know say na she go carry the mango self without even your mother telling her.

Abi ooo
Or should his mother carry mango for her, a 22yr old babe
She is not in any way a lady with a heart & won’t instill any good traits or morals on her own children when she gives birth.
If he marries her with that type of anger he might as well start paying for his own life insurance scheme as i suggest Leadway assurance or OldMutual Assurance grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by yommen: 5:56am On May 18, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,

Don't mind the stupid boy! He even had the guts to scold his mum. @op, if break up with her is not an option, pay a carpenter some money for your coffin because you are already living with the angel of death that'll kill you. By the time your spirit is departing your body, you will know that you ought to have left the death trap. By that time, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by HimName: 5:58am On May 18, 2020
If your mum go collect loan for lapo go take do DNA, she no do wrong.

Scolded your mum because of a 'Girlfriend' that has serous problem managing her anger?

No worry, in few yrs time, you go understand life better.

Truth is:

1) OP is afraid of losing the girl.

2) OP is battling serious inferiority complex.

3) OP has invested a lot (E nor wan lose return on investment).
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by benazir(m): 5:58am On May 18, 2020
Hmmm!! Advice
You have seen the green light � already
You don't marry out of pity or you regret it for the rest of your life.
Yoruba will say an anger issues person did not need to work because if he/she work for 100years it will be destroyed in one day. I bet you never want everything you're even laboured for go down one day because of small issue that will cause anger.
Family if you marry that girl your family will never forgive you... Dat means you are ready to disown your family as they will never associate with you again.. Let her try other options she thing she has.

Be still give a last chance which she will still duck up..

May na wike she will ask you to go and slap.
My better girl that will appreciate you and respect you family is waiting For you

Don't marry out of pity....
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ojonugba2014(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2020
Chaiii..
I just wish you are my brother. I swear I will poison you for good.

It will end in tears for you..
That is my promise
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Tushmanny123: 6:01am On May 18, 2020
With this whole story, how is she a wonderful girl? What is wonderful about her if she could pick offence over what your mom said? How could she even shout at your mom? You yourself don't have brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by kevwemike: 6:03am On May 18, 2020
Run run run I mean run away for ur dear life, if u marry her one day she will kill u.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by mekino2004: 6:03am On May 18, 2020
Bros,you better run now that there is still time without looking back.Dont marry out of sympathy.You must regret your actions at last.I must tell you,this your girl is not good for marriage.Be wise
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Homguy(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

you are going to die young if you dont break up with that hot head. She will be your undoing.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by armadeo(m): 6:05am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

OP sorry to say. You are dumb.

Gf insult your mama, hope you know once you wife her she will beat your mother. You will still give excuses

Continue you hear.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:09am On May 18, 2020
God bless you bro. I don't know why some men are blindfolded with the stupid thing call love that can't even keep a marriage. She insulted your mother in a public space over little things and you here saying you cant break up with her den break up with ur mother den. If truly all those qualities you mentioned to yourself are true den you are that man some women needs to blv that all men are not the same but as for me i cant do one quarter of what you are doing to any galfreind or fiance but I can do more than 100% to my my wife. May Allah bless my prospective wife. quote author=Tadeknkeepcalm post=89653262]Ehya,

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by sucre: 6:10am On May 18, 2020
Op have been married for 13 years now but my wife has an attitude I thought would change but never did. Bros my advice break up with that girl or else I bet you she will stab you in your sleep.

He who has ears let me hear. Fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave. RIP it's obvious you would be dead 6 months after marrying that thing you called a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Juliearth(f): 6:10am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Can you live with this kind of person,until death do you part? If I were a guy and a prospective life partner acts this way towards my parent, I would end things instantly. Don't cheat yourself out of the opportunity to have a happy and fulfilling marriage. If you marry her, all things being equal, your home would be too hot for you. Trust me, this one she is displaying is child's play. She clearly needs help and trust me, it has nothing to do with her family. Most times people from abusive families always make good partners. Until she gets help and genuinely changes, please consider all the help you have offered her thus far as a sacrifice and let her go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by sleemomymy: 6:13am On May 18, 2020
O GUY JA'A PA. I CAN BELT IT. THE GIRL IS JUST IS WAITING TO GET A BETTER OPTION. AS SOON AS SHE GET ONE YOU ARE A FOREGONE ALTERNATIVE.
FOR ME O. SHE IS NOT SOMEBODY THAT CAN BE CORRECTED. THE REASON BEING THAT SHE FEEL YOU ARE NOT UP TO HER STANDARD AS A RESULT SHE CAN NOT BEND TO YOUR WILL.
WAITING I KNOW SELF. JUST PASSING O........ cool cool cool cool
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by palsenator(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2020
You are bastard for allowing a woman talked back at your mom. Maybe she ain't your mom after all.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by enemyofprogress: 6:21am On May 18, 2020
Op if you really want a happy matrimonial home now is the time for you to run away from that girl. What she is showing you now is just a tip of the iceberg. By the time you marry her she go show you the real thing and then you will remember this day and this advice. Don't get carried away by stupid love or her ringtones in ze oza room, you better run away and dump her now.

Good morning Dominique, i still love despite what you did yesterday
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by nkezecheckport: 6:22am On May 18, 2020
The thing is no mattar what advise anybody give you will not leave her because she is practically living inside your head.

Not even because of the altercation she had with your mum. But her anger issues. Its enough to leave her now that you have the chance. My guess is you are considering all your investment on her education.

Bro you marry her like that, you will leave with her for the rest of your life. Then she will remind you that you always knew she had anger issues.

NEWS FLASH : SHE CANT CHANGE SHE WONT CHANGE, PERSON WEY NO FIT EVEN PRETEND FOR HER FUTURE MOTHER INLAW EYES TILL THEM MARRY HER, SEY NA IM GO CHANGE AFTER THEM DON MARRY HER.

GIVE YOURSELF BRAIN

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by enemyofprogress: 6:23am On May 18, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
God bless you bro. I don't know why some men are blindfolded with the stupid thing call love that can't even keep a marriage. She insulted your mother in a public space over little things and you here saying you cant break up with her den break up with ur mother den. If truly all those qualities you mentioned to yourself are true den you are that man some women needs to blv that all men are not the same but as for me i cant do one quarter of what you are doing to any galfreind or fiance but I can do more than 100% to my my wife. May Allah bless my prospective wife. quote author=Tadeknkeepcalm post=89653262]Ehya,

no mind the guy. Na the girl's pusssasy and ringtones dey worry am

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.