Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91918 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 4:56am On May 18, 2020
As salam alaikum waramontulah wabarakatuh. To all our muslim brothers/sisters that are singles please come join us to get you connected,we have more requests right from the brothers so more single sisters are needed for a serious relationship only. Join us on our whatspp page 08174673270. We will be waiting to hear from you all. Maa salam
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by inyingisky(f): 4:58am On May 18, 2020
[Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends

Amen!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by basmur(m): 4:58am On May 18, 2020
Now that you have typed and posted your grievance.. read through what you post, read like someone who want comment on it ..how does your story sound to you?? stupid abi!!

very very stupid..

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by naija4life247: 4:59am On May 18, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.

This is why I love Nairaland, you hear the truth and nothing but the truth. Once it is not politics when regional and personal bias come it, then you can be sure that you will hear the plain truth that no human or Angel can tell you. Kudos to this poster.

I trust mother sha, Iya Naija, if any untrained girl tries this nonsense with Iya Naija, such untrained girl will receive slaps, Iya Naija will say if you are to be my daughter-in-law, then I should be able to train, scold or even beat you just as I do to my daughters. If the girl try to be over stubborn, she will find herself on the floor and Iya Naija sitting on her and slapping her repeatedly. It doesn't even have to be girlfriend to Iya Naija's son, any girl that raises her voice on Iya Naija will definitely receive several igbati, ifoti, iforun, igbadi, iladi, e.t.c. which are all mechanisms for brain reset.

Emi o ni Iya Oshi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by sweetsuny: 4:59am On May 18, 2020
Abasilim:
Someone that you pay her school fees and lives with you shouts back at your mother and you can't see break up in the card yet?! Me that can't even shout back at my mother. So its when she breaks your mother's head that break up will appear on the card? OP you're not doing well at all.

He may see break up in the card when he returns from work one day and see his "wife" lunching some punches on his mother's face ��

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by alexola20(m): 5:00am On May 18, 2020
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by onome2013: 5:00am On May 18, 2020
The earlier you disengaged yourself,the better, because the future of the relationship, will get worst ,as she finally get settled with you.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by blakwater(m): 5:02am On May 18, 2020
You are a big fool....small girl dey shout on ur mum but u are standing there like a mad slave thinking that is normal..... OP that slap wey dey reset head na u deserve am angry

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Aurelius1(m): 5:05am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Leave that girl. Do it fast, if you don't leave her you will end up a miserable man. Dem neva marry woman she don dey insult mother in-law. After marrying her she would beat your mum before you return from work. Her dad asking you to postpone the marriage was God's way of trying to save your ass but you have been blinded by love.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by adisabarber(m): 5:06am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.

God never show you your wife.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Caveatemptor(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Quite frankly,I find this story hard to believe because no man can be this docile and no woman can be this deranged but if it is a true story,brother the handwriting is boldly on the wall that this woman is not your wife. However if you choose to ignore all the signs on the wall of this relationship and stubbornly proceed to marry this woman then you are on the road to perdition and perpetual sorrow. You will be very lucky to get out with your life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nackzy: 5:08am On May 18, 2020
OP your problem isn't ordinary, you need serious prayers, i bet you even she hits your mum with a stick and gets her injured you'll still scold your mum., You're not just A useless small boy, with your Age you need more experience in Life, it is my Prayer you open your eyes on time b4 it gets too late, i wish have seen you one on one i will give you a very hot slap
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by adisabarber(m): 5:09am On May 18, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.

He scolded his mother that did not do anything wrong. One day he will beat his mother because of the girl

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Actuarydeji(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2020
You're the one that needs the resetting slap. You're just 25 yrs and a little girl you have not pay her dowry is behaving like this. Temperamental ladies are very high to manage after marriage. You need to consider the break up option.
funkmrflexx:

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by naija4life247: 5:14am On May 18, 2020
adisabarber:

God never show you your wife.

It isn't the fault of a bad wife, it is the weakness of a weak husband.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Deoboss(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2020
Aurelius1:
Leave that girl. Do it fast, if you don't leave her you will end up a miserable man. Dem neva marry woman she don dey insult mother in-law. After marrying her she would beat your mum before you return from work. Her dad asking you to postpone the marriage was God's way of trying to save your ass but you have been blinded by love.

He is blind folded by love?
No, i think he is not himself. This lady is only using this guy as she told him she has lots of other toasters.

To we men:-
Never choose a lady over your mother. A Lady won’t stay if he has financial problems as she will go away with another guy & dump him without thinking twice but a mother will go thru length & even sell all her belongings for her son to be okay again

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by cotzywitzy(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

I pray she stabs you to death soon. Look at this baboon. Someone yelled at your mother and still doesn’t feel remorseful when she’s wrong. Be like say bomb dey your head guy.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tobias4real: 5:16am On May 18, 2020
[But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type]

I have never made comments on nairaland before. I had to login to reset your dead brain.
You scolded your MUM because of someone your are not even sure you'll spent the rest of your life with. Besides, you even know she has anger issues! Wait till she moves in legally, I'm sure she'll have kept cane to use flog your mama.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by olatex25(m): 5:16am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If your mother steps out of the line, you should caution her. Because she's your mother doesn't put her above mistakes.

Sorry bro, Odé ni e... Scold ur mum for a girlfriend not even for ur wife, is ur brain paining u?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Japsylee: 5:18am On May 18, 2020
From the depth of my heart am in tears for you. You are using fire as pillow. That lady is not only having anger issues am sure she is very violent and she is hiding it from you. Is your home a psychiatric institution or anger management home.

This your devil(girl) friend will practically kill off your mom when you marry her. You have a lion cub with u and u forget it will grow up and devour u in future.

Dont have regret cos am telling u from hard experience. Run for your life cos that lady will ruin you and give part to a violent daughter like her that will try to ruin other innocent kids in future...

Run run run run...... u dey play with fire na u go suffer!!!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by emoney2012(m): 5:19am On May 18, 2020
"She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her"

Why are you counting what you have done for her? Let me tell you, there are guys who will do more for her.

Another man's wealth starts where yours ends.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Gaggii: 5:20am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Have watched this movie before
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ArticleBeast: 5:23am On May 18, 2020
I just pray we will not read on Nairaland, Nairaland stabbed to death by Wife over suspicion of cheating.

Anger is a good sign for you to run. If the family is not good run
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by CzarChris(m): 5:24am On May 18, 2020
Dear funkmrflexx,

Since you insist on dying, because God himself has shown you a glimpse of the future if and when you get married.

Simply continue and please to ensure you don't stress people, pay for your space in the cemetery and make a down payment on the casket. Also start a savings plan for your funeral expenses.

A girl with this kind of anger issues will definitely stab you to death in your sleep one day over a very simple matter and blame it on devil when her eye clear.

Thanks.

NOTE: You even said she is from an abusive home, that was your red flag right there.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Avast(m): 5:26am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Bros you never see wife. She suppose know say na she go carry the mango self without even your mother telling her.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by misterjosh(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2020
A mad person can entertain the whole village, but no one would want a mad person for a child.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by olatex25(m): 5:28am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whether publicly or privately, if your mother errs, you chastise her. Simple.

Won't say much cos u are also a lady.. Someday u will give birth to a boy, and ur son wife to be will give u same treatment.. I pray ur son give u a resounding slap to reset ur brain.. Odé oshi

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ShenTeh(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 . ...

I have 3 things to tell you.

1. You are forming that you love the girl more then her own parents. Let anything happen to her in your house, then you will know. She is too young - even emotionally too. She's a kid. Let her go and complete her home-training and education. She will come around when she is done growing.

2. Listen to this advice:
GodisFirst:
Just go and apologize to your mum for scolding her, give her a good gift that will make her happy.
Them tell your girlfriend never in her life shout at your mum because your mum meant no harm. Tell her that it is a condition for you to continue to be with her. If fact tell her to call your mum and apologize.

3. No one has truly advised you on 'how' to end it, and we don't need you creating another thread on that. You obviously grew up seeing women suffering and you are emotionally damaged around them. You always want to save the woman by forming a pity party. To end this this, you need to be calm and focused. Follow GODISFIRST advice above and insist that if she doesn't do it, she has 2 days to pack out of your house. Be firm. To help your decision, when apologizing to your mum, tell her that you have mandated your girl to call and apologize to her and that if she refuses she is getting out of your life.

Don't let your mother's Chi to curse you because of one lowlife pest.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:31am On May 18, 2020
Your number 6 is no more functioning because of yeye love....thats not love at all. You better go and think deeply about this before u go further with ur marriage plans. Be a man
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by manontree: 5:31am On May 18, 2020
There are just too many weak men around. The facts here suggest the gf knows the kind of man she is dating and the fact she can do and get away with this nonsense

People are very much perceptive of their circumstances. This same girl won't have ths "anger issues" with previous or future boyfriends whom she perceives would clamp down quickly on such or harm her decisively for such stupidity

As for the guy, he is a weakling and a disgrace to noble sons of mothers. Your weakness when leadership is required has handed control over to a much younger person, your girlfriend. You want peace but remember not all peaceful situations are desirable. There is a saying that what's the essense of peace without justice
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Glare247(m): 5:33am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

In summary bro,u have not seeing ur wife,she doesn't deserve u,free her
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by favour32(m): 5:35am On May 18, 2020
I read through carefully as one going through comprehension in English language exam.
If your girlfriend (low budget wife) can respond to your mum like that means she has a very poor upbringing due to irresponsible parents.
Anger does not end well if not controlled.
You are sitting on a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode.
You are also sitting very close to a poisonous snake.
Anger kills.
Most people that have anger problems are dangerous like the black mamba snake as one of the most deadly snakes in the world!
When tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH) is release during the biochemical process of an angry person,he or she knows nothing of the reaction until after effect which is usually destructive.
If you cannot control her anger and you decide to keep her,I bet you,
you will REGRET it.
Let her go!
You mum is worth more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.