Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (91898 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / This Is What Happened Between This Female Banker And I / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by succri(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2020
U way see stay dog , come decide to keep am , gat visit vet to make sure say the dog no get rabies, use your tongue count your teeth, na u go soon dey dey the receiving end of that hot resetting slap ...it just a matter of time ...funny lad
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Born2winnx: 7:58am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

She say me and my mama Don turn her to slave for her to carry mango

Your a weakling

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jaymichael(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
You never see wife o my guy. Marry her, she will cheat, she will slap your mother one day, she will destroy your property or important documents, good people in your life will disappear and avoid you just because of her. She will not take to corrections, she will not respect you. You have seen the signs yourself. Don't come here two years later and say "and I saw all these signs before we marry"
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by castrol180(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents, we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old and she’s 22 .

I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village. My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends. My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me and I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes. I’ve spent even more than her father for her school.

Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material. She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her. Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type. I don’t like hitting a lady execpt once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone. Not me, not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her (we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign. So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over. So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry.

My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself. Then my mom (she is the type that always shouts at every body. The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na).

That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry. At least she should have waited till we got home (this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me. Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said. After all the fracas, she went inside the room till we left. I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue. But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) and that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue. My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom. But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her. In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allow his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat, a guy who takes care of her does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by opera1(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Can you do dat to her parents? If YES , go ahead with the relationship But If NO, us ya head.

I can see that you are the one forcing yourself on this lady and you will continue to beg her for everything to keep your relationship, which is very bad.

I can't take such insult or embarrassment from a girl friend even if she's Dangote or Otedola's daughter.
U must apologize to ur mum for ur ignorance.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by monerozi5590: 8:00am On May 18, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5828278/girlfriend-denying-me-sex-everytime#89051275

Is it the same girl that's denying sex everytime. I no understand this guy again oh.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by umurphy: 8:00am On May 18, 2020
Run 440...do not say I did not tell you. You can not change her or manage anger.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nairalandmonika: 8:01am On May 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If your mother steps out of the line, you should caution her. Because she's your mother doesn't put her above mistakes.
Awon feminist, u have forgotten your mom is also a woman, and u will be a mom too. May ur son scold u because of his girlfriend.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Chiderao1(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2020
Beginning of an abusive marriage,
If na my mama tell u that kind thing and you pack and walk out on her, Nne you are not coming back to that house.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by King123456: 8:01am On May 18, 2020
That girl is from a broken home. She is not doing anything unexpected.

You see the real problem is you. You are a terrible excuse for a man and woe unto the day your mom had you - she birthed a chicken and a waste!

I hope this story is some sort of fiction. Gush!

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 8:02am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues. I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type...

...That was the only thing my mom said. Then she sparked. Started shouting at my mom. That she should stop talking to her like that, that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home. So she carried her bag and started going home. Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way. She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry (na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her.
I didn't even wait to finish reading the rest of the story. Bros, you've got a problem in your hands. You can't manage a lady with anger issues. It's just not possible. I can relate to your story because I once dated a beautiful lady with serious anger issues. Too hot-tempered. Just leave the babe and find someone else. I know there's no perfect girl out there, but I assure you, you don't wanna spend your life with a hot-tempered woman. She will destroy your property and your life, as well, one day. She just fired the first salvo at your mum. Next time, she could even insult or slap your mum at the slightest provocation. Please heed my warning. I have been down that road before.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Iree1(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2020
Oga use ur head.....plenty wife material for Street na on how u take reason dem..... Anger is disastrous.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Chummynoni(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2020
dont be decieved that your mother apologized.your mother was playing cards with you. she just wanted to confirm if you are a bastard or not but unfortunately, you proved to her that you are a bastard by trying to sort things out with that ill mannered bitch you call a gf.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by friendl: 8:05am On May 18, 2020
My brother ,l understand everything ,....the bottom truth is that you should leave the relationship,...a lady that can talk to your mom anyhow doesn't fit to be your wife.

A lady that can't pretend or have anger issue is a big risk to her husband especially ,l know you love her but think about your life first ,...think about your piece of mind .she won't change ,instead she will get worst .
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tammie24: 8:06am On May 18, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
Your girlfriend screams at your mum and you don't shut her up immediately with a hot slap and apologize to your mum? What is wrong with some guys? Are you sure you're normal? Something must be seriously wrong with you.
best comment ever!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by succri(m): 8:07am On May 18, 2020
U way see stray dog , come decide to keep am , gat visit vet to make sure say the dog no get rabies, use your tongue count your teeth, na u go soon dey dey the receiving end of that hot resetting slap ...it just a matter of time ...funny lad
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 8:07am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You are not a husband material at all,you had the effrontery to scold your mom for a lady with such bad and nasty attitude.Go ahead and marry her fast so you can begin to enjoy your misery early enough.Whatever experience she had was supposed to mold her into a better person but obviously she inherited this traits from one of the parents which warranted the experience.You don't allow pity to take a toll on you while taking a lifetime decision, the options are in your hands and you are at liberty to make your choice.shalom
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by aniblue(m): 8:09am On May 18, 2020
You've heard it all,
If she can't respect your mother now, you can imagine what will happen after you mistakenly marry her, run away now else you'll come her another time to tell us another story ....
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by shilz(f): 8:10am On May 18, 2020
U are digging your grave.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Halo22: 8:11am On May 18, 2020
Well I don't blame the girl in question cos she is just suffering from factory fault. I have once posted it on this forum, it takes special grace for a lady from a wayward family to act differently and hence ur case with the girl. If I will advise, do yourself good by not settling with her else, you will either end up divorcing her or she will make ur life very miserable.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Davidtolu1: 8:13am On May 18, 2020
I know there are lots of comments but try and read mine .......my friend was also in such relationship that was willing to sponsor this girl to school and spent alot of money on her ....but something about girls with anger issue ....they always expect you to accept them like that and pamper them while they embarrass you outside .....my friend ex embarrassed both of us outside not once not twice ...i cant even count the one inside the house .....forget about how much you have spent....just tell her you need a break...all those toasters she is talking about is just to hold you down .....and be prepared she will tell you she is pregnant when you tell her that you need a break just to hold you down .....its better you leave her so you wont beat her out of anger ....nobody will listen to you when you beat her to death ...
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by IamPlato(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2020
Guy You Be Bastard!

You Suddenly Forgot She Got Angry For No Reason, because She Doesnt Like Mango She Refused To Carry It For You. This Shows The Level Of Disrespect She Has For You and Yellin At Your Mama you Were Calmin Her Down. Guy Bastard Better Pass You I Swear.

I Have Nothing To Advice You. People Like You Dont Change
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Basseyabi(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2020
Bro run oooooo she has shown u dat u are in a toxic relationship o.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by ledamaster(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2020
Na ur type thunder suppose fire. Person u dey feed, dey knack, open her dirty mouth dey para for ya mama, u dey tell am sorry. Chai u lucky o, cos ur mama na simple. If na my mama, na wooden spoon she go use reset her brain for talkin back. Then use dey remainin piece for ur head for bring werey wife. Pikin wey no get sense na him u be. So cos she has admirers, you then use ur hands to pick her shit into ur mouth? Even ur mom was trying to get her to hav sense, cos as a wife, she should be the one to carry it but no, olodo like u ,no even see the signal ur mom gave u to be a man. This is a clasic example of how guys will see burnin coal, pick it up and carry it on there, and later start crying and disturbing us up and down. Like some one put it, since ur mama has desrespected ur girl, disown ur mom, and stick with u girl.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by tunize(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2020
So me guy man wud carry a girlfriend to see my mom and she will start shouting on my mother, hehhehhehe well fear nor go let her self because i nor sure sey dem born her. ur mother did not sey anything bad and is even obvious she is very disrespectful because she aint eating the mango so wat stops her from carrying it? my mama i love that woman she wud have driven her out of her hux make she go execute her madness outside. And u self u ar a very big dissappointment, just be careful so u don't end up regretting getting married to her at the long run. u don't marry with sentiments if she nor fit calm down pursue her makeu nor kill her out of anger or kill u out of anger. if u marry that girl i see u going against ur family.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Afonanno: 8:16am On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

You didn't scold your girlfriend; the one with the terrible anger issues but scolded your mother??

Chei! Your ancestors must be whirling in pain.

Keep tolerating her “anger”.

She'll put it to good use oneday and strike sense into your head, then you'll know it's time to RUN.

It'll end in tears.

Is not his false na
Remember love is blind
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by deavicky(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2020
In an unjust society silent is a crime. See how ur stupidity has made every comment to have many "likes" . I can assure u that girl will even leave you for another person if u don't let her go now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by omoeniyan09(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2020
First of all you need to re-evaluate your self worth
From Your narratives, it's obvious there are other ladies that deserves your caring and tender heart, you should not be the object /burden bearer of a lady that is suffering from inferiority complex! Your mother was just been sarcastic and she was not intelligent enough to manage the situation.... Be wise before you are diagnosed with high blood pressure just 6months I to your wedding
Peace of the Lord be with you!
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Alwaysachick: 8:18am On May 18, 2020
madgoat:

Chai.... So ur mumu never do? Lol..... Hehehehehehehehehehehe.... This babe go show u pepper. Hahahahahaha... Shes waiting for the right time to strike and u as a mumu no fit caution the girl. Imagine a girl getting angry with ur mum and u are just there looking. grin
And by the way, are u the one thats supposed to carry the mangoes? Doesnt ur girl know its her duty to carry it. Na wah oh.... And this man thinks he has a wife material grin

Because she met a village mother in law she can control thanks to Op, she should try that with a refined mother in law she should just forget the relationship.
Nevertheless, her bad manners will continue to bring shame to Op home and abroad.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Busayobanks: 8:19am On May 18, 2020
Anger is not something to joke with. I know you have seen and heard of wives who have stabbed their husbands because of anger. It's your choice to decide, if you want to join the list of men stabbed by women.
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Owiii(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Bro, the earlier you leave her now the better for for. There was nothing wrong in what your mum said. Besides why can't she just carry the mango for you if she doesn't eat mangoes? Don't marry anyone out of self pity. She has serious anger problem to talk to your mum this way, you are in for serious trouble of you marry her as your mind is appearance up about her. Your mum, father and siblings can never visit you.and feel comfortable if you marry her. She has serious pride of she can't apologise to your mum on this issue. O boy use your head ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.