Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland (5833 Views)

Why Do u Stop Loving The Person U Were Madly In Love With / Am In Love But Don't Know How To Let D Person Know. / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2020
Victornezzar:

Very brutal
I tell you
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Victornezzar: 8:40pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
Mynd is a now living in the politics section

What about your friend saint Samurai and Feminist vs Misogynist era on romance land.
You mean the Prophet cheesy cheesy

That dude is a clown... He'll soon resurface cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jawalis(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2020
vanida6:
jawalis
Hey. Haven’t heard from you today. Hopefully everything is going well. Plus, where do you stay.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2020
RIP to salamrushdie
Pachukwudi44
They died after 2019 elections

2 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by scopusng(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
Beaf
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by scopusng(m): 9:34pm On May 17, 2020
bamidelee:
RIP to salamrushdie
Pachukwudi44
They died after 2019 elections

May the souls of both rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2020
scopusng:

May the souls of both rest in peace.
In pieces
Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by NYCnextStop(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2020
Grammarnazi1
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by vanida6: 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
jawalis:

Hey. Haven’t heard from you today. Hopefully everything is going well. Plus, where do you stay.
yeah,,,i stay in abuja
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by osamz007: 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
Abdulfatai4isla:
You are a Muslim,single and searching? You can trust our platform Readytomingle to find a perfect match so join us through 08174673270 on whatsapp,lets help you find that partner that will be the coolness of your eye In Shaa Allah.
Terms and conditions applied.

wo'n ni mu'silimu' ni Alimo' ....

Emi ga'n sey woli mo'........... grin
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by willyo(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2020
HungerBad(heard he's late. If true, Bro R.I.P) Optional1,Seunmohmoh(Dear Chelsea FC faithfuls) Jasonscoolari, Efewestern, Frathermathy(My beloved Delta brothers)
Vickyo, Explorers, Autojosh, AlmonDelemon, Facelessman. I appreciate ur contributions to NL. Fvck Seun no Seunmsg, Sarrki, and all e-Zone-Bs. No apologies

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:01am On May 18, 2020
willyo:
HungerBad(heard he's late. If true, Bro R.I.P) Optional1,Seunmohmoh(Dear Chelsea FC faithfuls) Jasonscoolari, Efewestern, Frathermathy(My beloved Delta brothers)
Vickyo, Explorers, Autojosh, AlmonDelemon, Facelessman. I appreciate ur contributions to NL. Fvck Seun no Seunmsg, Sarrki, and all e-Zone-Bs. No apologies
Thanks Willyo. I'll rule Earth and this is the voice of my maker. All ye hypochrites bow now. Thy saviour is here. All humans belong to Gaouri. Here me and be wise. Thy king is here
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jekks(m): 1:35am On May 18, 2020
190 the clown only God knows his whereabouts now
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:10am On May 18, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
makydebbie xhosanostra laveda biglittlelois canadiannaija eyinjuege dangotesmummy pocohantas sisisioge Victorian dyt ishilove sarrki tonyebarcanista iamj rosalieene rosieluv vizkiz
Some of those Monika you mentioned up there are still active now what of pocohantas grin
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Dyt(f): 8:09am On May 18, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
eyinjuege pocohantas sisisioge dyt ishilove tonyebarcanista

We are marlians ooo
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by sisisioge: 8:28am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

We are marlians ooo
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Omoge...longest time. How gbogbotigbo...no be only Marlian you be...you be G2020 join! kiss kiss

But you for remove me inside that dude's quote fa.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Dyt(f): 8:46am On May 18, 2020
sisisioge:

Omoge...longest time. How gbogbotigbo...no be only Marlian you be...you be G2020 join! kiss kiss

But you for remove me inside that dude's quote fa.

Ewo tuni G2020 bayii grin cheesy

Dude must be s pain in the assss i presume? grin cheesy

Stay safe and eat healthy sisi mi
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:44am On May 18, 2020
Where sinaj day?
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by sisisioge: 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Dyt:

Ewo tuni G2020 bayii grin cheesy

Dude must be s pain in the assss i presume? grin cheesy

Stay safe and eat healthy sisi mi

kiss kiss kiss

Generation 2020 folks!
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
I miss a girl lilyqueeny.I think she delete Nairaland she was so beautiful. a virgin girl with a beautiful skin a girl DAT Neva bleach yet look so fair and no make up but most beautiful girl in d room. a girl DAT is holy and preach and attack girl and tell dem to be holy.tell dem not to sleep around
like seriously?
undecided
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2020
I miss me grin cheesy
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by SaintBishop: 10:05am On May 18, 2020
Preshieben:
I miss me grin cheesy
Lol.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by victorian(f): 11:45am On May 18, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
makydebbie xhosanostra laveda biglittlelois canadiannaija eyinjuege dangotesmummy pocohantas sisisioge Victorian dyt ishilove sarrki tonyebarcanista iamj rosalieene rosieluv vizkiz

Awww cheesy thanks dear.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2020
jawalis:
Torie8 is still much around like I presumed so I’m cool and with vanida6.
Someone should kindle tell Explorer that it’s really been a while. I used to look places for Amakavula but couldn’t see her. Crispel where have you been? And lastly; swiitdoll has been away for a while.
Haha! I didn’t think anyone cared about me on this platform lol. Just been gaming everyday and drinking sometimes, till the lockdown passes. Wagwan!

1 Like

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jawalis(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Haha! I didn’t think anyone cared about me on this platform lol. Just been gaming everyday and drinking sometimes, till the lockdown passes. Wagwan!
C’mon. Why think that way. You are loved and you are the best in your own way though very stubborn. But the fact remains nobody is completely bad. So how’s life there

1 Like

Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by profmsboi(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2020
Lucifer Christ... That guy wey dey spit for all the thread, anyhow grin
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Lanry1(m): 12:00am On May 19, 2020
profmsboi:
Lucifer Christ... That guy wey dey spit for all the thread, anyhow grin
Smiles, that guy then, i think there is no more spit in his throat again.
Cc
Luciferchrist
Luciferquran
Luciferramadan
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by OgwuEgo: 12:44pm On May 19, 2020
Guest007 and safia 2 beautiful ladies.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Maxi112: 1:56pm On May 19, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
I also miss ireneony a beauty with a fair skin in London. I miss refiner too another IBO beauty.trustyshoess an Edo beauty. myfantasies maxi112 princeakins too. ikombe nomfanelo
Hay buddy?☺�
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 19, 2020
jawalis:
C’mon. Why think that way. You are loved and you are the best in your own way though very stubborn. But the fact remains nobody is completely bad. So how’s life there
Thanks for the kind words haha! Well lockdown will ease up soon, from next week or in two weeks I think. How’s it going at yours?
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by jawalis(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
Swiitdoll:

Thanks for the kind words haha! Well lockdown will ease up soon, from next week or in two weeks I think. How’s it going at yours?
Lockdown isn’t very strict in Lag as before anyways. People are going their ways and living like every other days.
Re: Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland by lammylam(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2020
I miss princeakins and Vizkiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Slept With Me, Gave Me N500K - Lady Confesses (video) / Mogbe.she Steal My Debit Card!i Will Never Trust Nigerian Girls Again: / Would You Let Ur Wife Dress This Way On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.