Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8568 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
delta Igbo not Igbo , u all can hang urselves.

What is the difference?

Igbo bu Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

Nwannem, are you confused?
if I am confused , is it ur confusion ? Confused indeed, I said what I said
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

What is the difference?

Igbo bu Igbo
there is a big difference. Our way of life and urs is totally different, our culture also different in many ways . The fact we share one language does not make us the same , we are not . Is like saying , Britain’s, US and Canada are the same because they speak English as a first language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
there is a big difference. Our way of life and urs is totally different, our culture also different in many ways . The fact we share one language does not make us the same , we are not . Is like saying , Britain’s, US and Canada are the same because they speak English as a first language

Just this same old argument.

1. Your culture is different from ours because igbos that where in proximity to Benin kingdom where influenced.

2. How come the bear our names, surnames and speak our language if you are not Igbo?

Do you even know your origin?

Cc giddygiddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

1. Your culture is different from ours because igbos that where in proximity to Benin kingdom where influenced.

2. How come the bear our names, surnames and speak our language if you are not Igbo?

Cc giddygiddy
we are not Igbo .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
we are not Igbo .

You are not Igbo...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

You are not Igbo...
, you are Igbo . We r not igbos
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
, you are Igbo . We r not igbos

Then what are you?!?

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by isokomarine: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.
you don't have a say boy
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
thank you, the fact people speak the same language, doesn’t make them the same tribe , I don’t understand why Africans have refused to sensitize their thinking. Culture is different, way of life is different, traditional food different, but igbos will continue this argument everywhere on social media .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
Sorry ma your can be whatever you wish to be but I and my family from ndokwa are igbo so you're free to be who you wish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2020
Twutin:

Cc giddygiddy
Please don't generalize it she can claim be to come from Bini but I and my family are Igbo from ndokwa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Sorry ma your can be whatever you wish to be but I and my family from ndokwa are igbo so you're free to be who you wish.
u can claim to be anything u want on Nairaland. Go to the street and ask if they like being identified as Igbo, u can choose to be excepted. Not like that’s how it is.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
we are not Igbo .
Are you the spoke person of Anioma people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Twutin: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Please don't generalize it she can claim be to come from Bini but I and my family are Igbo from ndokwa.

Ehenn, god bless you nne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
thank you, the fact people speak the same language, doesn’t make them the same tribe , I don’t understand why Africans have refused to sensitize their thinking. Culture is different, way of life is different, traditional food different, but igbos will continue this argument everywhere on social media .
social media is a crazy place anybody can write anything here and fuel what ever agenda they hv whether it’s true or not. Delta Igbo is not Igbo and they know this , they open all sorts of account , write a delta Igbo constituency and write whatever they please , the worst part is the hate the try to instigate among deltans. No anioma person likes to be tagged as Igbo.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Madam you're not Igbo does not make me from ndokwa the same. I am 100% Igbo girl from ndokwa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by KwaraRat: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2020
And who was including you confused Igbos in Niger Delta Republic ?

Same Igbo people that have been changing identity with state creaton.

First you were Bendel Igbo now Delta Igbo.

Who needs you that has denied and continue to deny your own brethren in Greater Igbo land?

Yeye dey smell

Alexbells help me tell this your idiotic Anioma igala bastard that he was never included in any Niger Delta coallition .

Carry your Igala Igbo bastard with you .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Madam you're not Igbo does not make me from ndokwa the same. I am 100% Igbo girl from ndokwa.
u are Igbo definitely.just like ur sister who opened this thread. Not anioma.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
u can claim to be anything u want on Nairaland. Go to the street and ask if they like being identified as Igbo, u can choose to be excepted. Not like that’s how it is.
All my family members identify as igbo likewise many other families from ndokwa.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Swtbabyvee(f): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
social media is a crazy place anybody can write anything here and fuel what ever agenda they hv whether it’s true or not. Delta Igbo is not Igbo and they know this , they open all sorts of account , write a delta Igbo constituency and write whatever they please , the worst part is the hate the try to instigate among deltans. No anioma person likes to be tagged as Igbo.
what’s the essence of this thread ? Nothing , can it change anything? These Igbo people know what they are planing to achieve, how is anioma not Niger delta? Because they speak Igbo , when Niger delta is based on a geographical positioning and resources, Not even about tribe . Igbo people are tribalistic in everything
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
u are Igbo definitely.just like ur sister who opened this thread. Not anioma.
Yes I and my sister that open this thread are Igbo likewise obi Prof. Joseph Chike Edozien, the Asagba of Asaba .

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Are you the spoke person of Anioma people?
u r not the spoke person for anioma people too right ? Good .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Elvictor: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
what’s the essence of this thread ? Nothing , can it change anything? These Igbo people know what they are planing to achieve, how is anioma not Niger delta? Because they speak Igbo , when Niger delta is based on a geographical positioning and resources, Not even about tribe . Igbo people are tribalistic in everything

they will soon 'cause trouble the way they did in Rivers State, if Delta State are not careful the problems Ikwerre are having in Rivers State will enter Delta State, they will make you people feel superior to the other Delta tribes and then go ahead to instigate hatred between you people.
you people should be warned.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Elvictor: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Ndokwagirl:
Yes I and my sister that open this thread are Igbo likewise obi Prof. Joseph Chike Edozien, the Asagba of Asaba .
how we not sure they are not another Jaja, stooge.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
u r not the spoke person for anioma people too right ? Good .
Yes I am not likewise you too.If you're Really from anioma try and come to anioma youth general meeting that is coming up this December, all this issues will be discussed.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by DiamondVee: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Elvictor:

how we not sure they are not another Jaja, stooge.
ok
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Elvictor: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Ndokwagirl(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
Sorry I can't bring myself so low for nonsense,our anioma youth general meeting is coming up this December every anioma youth is invited so let's meet at the meeting.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by AniOmaa: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Liliantalks:
It's funny how you on one hand claim to be "Delta Igbo" and the other hand insist you're not Igbo, so what exactly are you!?! ... are you this confused about your identity as much as stupid? while at it, what part of "Anioma" are you from? can I add you on the Anioma social interface group via whatsapp I belong to so I can know whom you truly are? I think it's time you low life impostors are exposed on here once and for all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by robosky02(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You guys posted a fake news about me for telling you people the truth cheesy

You belongs to Niger Delta Republic....... Full stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If I run with pictures / xxxx / Controversy As Anambra Gets Two Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.