Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (21642 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by SPOLO(m): 7:04am On May 18, 2020
And you still haven't block her. I swear if you accept her back it will surely end in tears. Just mark my word, if u like go and mumu yourself

12 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Tominix(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Please give her another chance Victor it's not easy out here especially now that the whole world is crumbling where you want her to run to ? If not your place please consider your decisions and give her a second chance i don't think she's strong enough to handle the trauma this will put her to please victor
But she was strong enough to chop __d_____ eh
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 18, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by femi4: 7:11am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Please give her another chance Victor it's not easy out here especially now that the whole world is crumbling where you want her to run to ? If not your place please consider your decisions and give her a second chance i don't think she's strong enough to handle the trauma this will put her to please victor
Victor, ignore this. Birds of a feather .....

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Tominix(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
That was what she called you in those text message please give her another chance it's not what you think she just wanted to know if you truly care for her and i think you do please reconsider your decisions Victor
No they are two diff pips afromighty is nt victor he is another guy , Arrogantbro is op and victor
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by fabuloz1(m): 7:16am On May 18, 2020
Victor, you could have confronted her with tangible evidence, you didn't do holistic investigation before concluding. Maybe her sister was jealous of her and she had to lie to you and you believe that hook and sinker. Accept that girl back bro, she's dying slowly. Ask her sister the guy's name and all what they do and confront her about him. Observe her body language

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by AfroMighty(m): 7:23am On May 18, 2020
Tominix:
No they are two diff pips afromighty is nt victor he is another guy , Arrogantbro is op and victor
Thank you my person
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by dayleke: 7:24am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Nairalanders, let us bet. This guy will go back to her & in future,the girl will officially breakup with him without looking back.
Bro,stop deceiving yourself, from what I'm seeing,you are going back

He is enjoying the "begging" and attention too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by dayleke: 7:25am On May 18, 2020
SPOLO:
And you still haven't block her.
I swear if you accept her back it will surely end in tears.
Just mark my word, if u like go and mumu yourself

He is enjoying it na

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Olochee: 7:50am On May 18, 2020
I won't say a word grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by eddycliff(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted

And it came to pass

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On May 18, 2020
Allsingles:
When a woman cheat, she will be disowned but when a man cheats, he apologized and he will be accepted back.
Why is it this way?

Patriarchal society same as in Marriage, a husband cheats, the wife is blamed, told to pray and fast to get her marriage back. If the wife cheats, the husband is a saint (eventhough he too has cheated), the wife is blamed, the marriage is over and she is banished from society. Double standards society full of hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted
Please forgive her if you truly love her

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Mustack: 8:03am On May 18, 2020
The moment my woman breakup with me the moment I realized there's no love again.

This girl is a person that we've been for 3 year since I was in service. I don't know how she lived her life when u was in service but I decide to chose her as a sole person I want to be with.

2 years after service I find many reason to break the relationship but I still forgive and move on. My belief is nobody is perfect.

I still spend on her despite how hard it was for me after service. We both have to share blames but she carries the most.

In the end I was left with bitterness bcus I have my life to live but my commitment make me not to anything otherwise. I can cheat on her without her knowing..

Woman only live you for your money not from there minds

Note that.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Came4amod: 8:10am On May 18, 2020
Just wait till he see her with another guy.. then he will know he has not forgotten about her
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Victornezzar: 8:10am On May 18, 2020
OP you're even my namesake angry angry

There's a reason whatsapp added that Report and Block option

Don't just block..... Do both angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by fetrillion(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence
One of them spotted.Watch out guys,they are coming for the OP.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 8:13am On May 18, 2020
AfroMighty:

Thank you my person
Please consider
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by mrblessed(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2020
From your body language, you are conflicted on the verisimilitude or otherwise of your piece of evidence. You didn't elaborate on how she cheated on you, you just wrote that her sister revealed her dirty baggage to you. I find it surprising that her sister is the insider giving you information. Could it be that she is jealous of her sister and concoct stories to destroy her relationship? I wish I could answer this question in the affirmative. If your source of information is impeachable, there is no reason continuing the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Shormiey(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2020
longetivity:
friends turned bestie,some girls cannot make heaven

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by AfroMighty(m): 8:24am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Please consider
Madam am not the Op oo, stop quoting me abi ofe gba epe ni?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by AfroKnight: 8:29am On May 18, 2020
I just checked your old thread and I want to tell you I am proud that you finally did the right thing.

It’s not always easy to let go of a relationship with a manipulator. You’d always consider how much of your time and resources you’d committed to make things work. You’d remember all the plans you made for the future. But it is good cut ties with a lying cheat.

Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Shormiey(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2020
AfroMighty:

Madam am not the Op oo, stop quoting me abi ofe gba epe ni?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Faithful4real(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DieRich5: 8:32am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Patriarchal society same as in Marriage, a husband cheats, the wife is blamed, told to pray and fast to get her marriage back. If the wife cheats, the husband is a saint (eventhough he too has cheated), the wife is blamed, the marriage is over and she is banished from society. Double standards society full of hypocrites.
sorry to say BT d reason y is dat
man can marry more than one wife and woman cant
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 18, 2020
Sharrap!!!
Babyforever:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 18, 2020
DieRich5:
sorry to say BT d reason y is dat
man can marry more than one wife and woman cant

Is that right? Please remove solidarity with your male comrades and think for a second is society right in this treatment of women? You will have a daughter one day.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by joe4christ(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2020
Something is just not right with this narrative. Why her sister, why will her blood be the one to reveal such secret to you. What is her aim
Obviously for whatever reason, she don't want to see her sister's progress.
Guy, if u love that girl, then meet with her. Do a one on one conversation with her. Let her confess. If she opens up and is remorsed about it. Then forgive her and give her another chance. Let her break up with the other guy in your presence and tell her anytime u suspect her ever again. You're not just gonna break up with her only. You will definitely hurt her in a way she will forever live with the scar for life.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2020
fabuloz1:
Victor, you could have confronted her with tangible evidence, you didn't do holistic investigation before concluding. Maybe her sister was jealous of her and she had to lie to you and you believe that hook and sinker. Accept that girl back bro, she's dying slowly. Ask her sister the guy's name and all what they do and confront her about him. Observe her body language
Her sister sent me the guy's picture and his name. All she could say it the guy is her elder sis ex..
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Mostcharming(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2020
Cool wallpaper tho wink

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Faithful4real(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:

This is the girl fault.

Ladies Don't be offended, you guys are the reason why men play with women up and down. You broke their heart and you expect them to be merciful.

That i why i don't want any relationship. Pray God will help me to find the right one. Nobody is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Karleb(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2020
longetivity:
friends turned bestie,some girls cannot make heaven

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.