Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (21684 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 12:50pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
see this fugly asswipe!! Wish I could spit on that face of urs! Low-key hoe!
Agbero you wish you could turn back the hands of time and readjust your miserable life.........Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Agbero you wish you could turn back the hands of time and readjust your miserable life.........Nigga's be talking shit in their comments but can't keep the same energy when they meet you
haha, miserable life?? U know nothing bout me ! Besides u are the one acting so miserable!! Nd I can't wait to meet u in person! I swear to u .. u no go bold look me for face twice!
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Flows001(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence
Well done oo you must an EXPERT in LAW OF EVIDENCE undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
u no even reach sef!
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
haha, miserable life?? U know nothing bout me ! Besides u are the one acting so miserable!! Nd I can't wait to meet u in person! I swear to u .. u no go bold look me for face twice!
Maybe I'll be the first lady to deal with your miserable a** because i bet my life I'll die beating you to death.......Real niggas let real bitches come first.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 12:57pm On May 18, 2020
bencarson007:

You acted childishly and the people cheering you on right now were not there when you started.
I don't post my girl or she posting me except overly necessary. I keep my relationship and my moves private because the world can't be trusted. Take your woman and mould her to what you want no matter what if you really claim you love her.

I once caught my ex pants down with another guy. I quietly asked her to dress up and enter the car let's go home. I had a serious talk with her and asked her to choose between us and why she did it. Well long story short I forgave and deleted that experience totally and we spent another blissful 2 years together before she travelled abroad and we agreed to part ways since we may not be able to wait for each other.
Till date we are super best friends.

As for her younger sister, she is a witch. families stick together and never rat each other out. That sister mark my words may end up in your bed.

Nobody is perfect.
My opinion though
How i wish you're not married.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Maybe I'll be the first lady to deal with your miserable a** because i bet my life I'll die beating you to death.......Real niggas let real bitches come first.
grin grin, u dey find who go kill u? Just one slap from me straight to heaven's gate and back! cool
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
so that u can sleep with him and cheat on ur bf abi grin
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:03pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
grin grin, u dey find who go kill u? Just one slap from me straight to heaven's gate and back! cool
Heaven ko hell i for make sure say i pay agbero's make them beat you for me and they'll make you to lie down while i feed you with sand....Nonsense
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2020
IhateThemMods:

Is it me or did anyone notice that she either Googled those "take me back" message or she has the app?
She once used some apology texts from the Internet. I noticed that and I asked her if those words were from her heart she said yes, she wrote them. Then I referred her to the site where she coined the texts from. The girl sabi lie die

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Heaven ko hell i for make sure say i pay agbero's make them beat you for me and they'll make you to lie down while i feed you with sand....Nonsense
lmfao!! I'll pay them triple Nd u will be lying down on the ground drinking my urine!
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:05pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
so that u can sleep with him and cheat on ur bf abi grin
I don't remember being in a relationship with you
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
I don't remember being in a relationship with you
husband snatcher shocked
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
lmfao!! I'll pay them triple Nd u will be lying down on the ground drinking my urine!
I'll pay prostitutes to bath you with the water they use in washing their private part
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
husband snatcher shocked
Did i snath your fada
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by IhateThemMods: 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
She once used some apology texts from the Internet. I noticed that and I asked her if those words were from her heart she said yes, she wrote them. Then I referred her to the site where she coined the texts from. The girl sabi lie die

Oh... I thought I was weird. So what's your next move? I placed a bet here with someone here that you would go back to her in no distance time, so when are you going back make I chop the guy? And please make it before this week end, my woman just born I need the cash.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
I'll pay prostitutes to bath you with the water they use in washing their private part
grin . U go chop hot shit that day !! Straight from the yansh!
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:

Well tolerance is the language of love...
All of us are not perfect.

I am just a text/email away
You be a very good pal and we could learn new things from each other.

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Did i snath your fada
u can't sef, he's not like ur fada Nd uncles
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by IhateThemMods: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Wow, you are a sick man, I pray you have daughters or grand daughters because the sins you commit against women will be visited on your female progenies long after you leave this earth.

If his daughter decides to be cum dump for men, it's not his cross to carry but his daughter. Likewise mine and yours. Just pray to not have a brainless girl as a daughter.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:10pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
grin . U go chop hot shit that day !! Straight from the yansh!
See How the whole world is drooling over your stupidity

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by IhateThemMods: 1:10pm On May 18, 2020
galadima77:

Though I see him sliding back

Already placed a bet on this. I wish he would do it already.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
See How the whole world is drooling over your stupidity
lol bugger off u pest, I have lots of work to do on my laptop! Thanks for making my day;!
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
u can't sef, he's not like ur fada Nd uncles
I just finish sucking his dvck he's on his way to go sell your family land and bring me the money
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
fabuloz1:

I trust if we were dating, you would beg me die grin
Are you kidding me? grin cheesy
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
I just finish sucking his dvck he's on his way to go sell your family land and bring me the money
lol like I said , ya a hoe?!! U just proved it !!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:13pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
lol bugger off u pest, I have lots of work to do on my laptop! Thanks for making my day;!
Nigga You washed up and ain't no fucking stop involved you want the whole world to believe you have a laptop.....Boy work on your self-esteem
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Nigga You washed up and ain't no fucking stop involved you want the whole world to believe you have a laptop.....Boy work on your self-esteem
undecided is Owning a laptop now a big deal??

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
lol like I said , ya a hoe?!! U just proved it !!
Get over it nigga i can't wait to be your stepmum
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:14pm On May 18, 2020
armylord:
undecided is Owning a laptop now a big deal??
It is to you because you just prove it
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Get over it nigga i can't wait to be your stepmum
lol u wanna die early na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) / What You Guys Dont Understand. / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.