Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (21716 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
I just checked your old thread and I want to tell you I am proud that you finally did the right thing.

It’s not always easy to let go of a relationship with a manipulator. You’d always consider how much of your time and resources you’d committed to make things work. You’d remember all the plans you made for the future. But it is good cut ties with a lying cheat.

Congratulations.
Thanks bro. I have made my decision and nothing changes that
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Dande55: 8:42am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted
Please shut up and deal with your shìt without generalizing. If your gf cheated on you, face her and not Nigerian girls. Those Nigerian girls that are cheating, are they cheating with themselves or is it not your fellow men that they are cheating with? My ex boyfriend cheated on Me, should that give me the reason to call all Nigerian men cheats?
Nonsense, she did the right thing by dumping your ass. You can now easily date your fellow holy Nigerian men in peace.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by jumpampass(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Nairalanders, let us bet. This guy will go back to her & in future,the girl will officially breakup with him without looking back.
Bro,stop deceiving yourself, from what I'm seeing,you are going back

Bro, so you self dey reason am? Make we dey see naw!!! Dick go soon rise up naw
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence
Lool.. why are u taking it personal?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DieRich5: 8:49am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Is that right? Please remove solidarity with your men folk and think for a second is society right in this treatment of women? You will have a daughter one day.
my sis husband cheat on her and have child with d girl(my sis has 4 children all boy) family members of d man dy happy dem son don gt girl, dem forget about d cheating part
for me cheat na cheat BT d society dont care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by lightangel65i(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence

See he caught her in the act.
If you break up with a girl that is innocent and did nothing wrong she would be furious and insult you (everyone will) it's cause she knows she is guilty that she is begging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by lightangel65i(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted

Don't ever go back to her, from her reply she is guilty if she was innocent she won't be begging you.
Don't ever go back

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2020
lightangel65i:

Don't ever go back to her, from her reply she is guilty if she was innocent she won't be begging you.
Don't ever go back
Never again. Thanks for this
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by lightangel65i(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Please give her another chance Victor it's not easy out here especially now that the whole world is crumbling where you want her to run to ? If not your place please consider your decisions and give her a second chance i don't think she's strong enough to handle the trauma this will put her to please victor

Naija girls and their emotional blackmail dump her ass, I don't fuc king care if she commits sucide

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by lightangel65i(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
She didn't cheat on you Victor don't make this a complex issue i don't think she's finding it funny at the moment please i know you're the man and you're in charge please reconsider those hurtful decisions you made please.......Victor

Are you her, or an agent of the devil
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Is that right? Please remove solidarity with your men folk and think for a second is society right in this treatment of women? You will have a daughter one day.
Its just the way it is.. You know u women can be messy when u start fvcking someone. You get all emotional and start catching feelings n sh1t. But men view sex for what it is, sex. I can fvck an enemy to advance my course, we can easily fvck without any emotions. Btw its a man's world.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Kdon2: 9:06am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Nairalanders, let us bet. This guy will go back to her & in future,the girl will officially breakup with him without looking back.
Bro,stop deceiving yourself, from what I'm seeing,you are going back

My guess too. He is p**sy whiped
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by dom80: 9:09am On May 18, 2020
dairykidd:

Its just the way it is.. You know u women can be messy when u start fvcking someone. You get all emotional and start catching feelings n sh1t. But men view sex for what it is, sex. I can fvck an enemy to advance my course, we can easily fvck without any emotions. Btw its a man's world.

exactly. some who cheat are always very emotional with person they cheat with. even if the person is not good at sex, they will still feel emotional for that person. but men who cheat are not emotional no matter how good the f.uck is. the man will always treasure his girl well but the reverse is the case for women that cheat. they start having double feeling for their rightful partner and the one they cheat with. I always tell people that when cheat, its for pleasure and nothing more but in terms of women that cheat, it goes beyond pleasure rather it has deeper emotions. women who cheat become pitiful when caught but once they are not caught, they feel they are smart and are doing the right cheat. they will always tell theirself this words that ", after all he hasn't married me and I have right to cheat". I fear women that cheat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by dom80: 9:11am On May 18, 2020
dairykidd:

exactly. some who cheat are always very emotional with person they cheat with. even if the person is not good at sex, they will still feel emotional for that person. but men who cheat are not emotional no matter how good the f.uck is. the man will always treasure his girl well but the reverse is the case for women that cheat. they start having double feeling for their rightful partner and the one they cheat with. I always tell people that when men cheat, its for pleasure and nothing more but in terms of women that cheat, it goes beyond pleasure rather it has deeper emotions. women who cheat become pitiful when caught but once they are not caught, they feel they are smart and are doing the right cheat. they will always tell theirself this words that ", after all he hasn't married me and I have right to cheat". I fear women that cheat.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
quit being dumb for once Na
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by AkinoshoSamuel5(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Arrogantbro post=89669094]I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.

please if you can see this message, I want you to kindly review your decision. from what I've read from the girl's reply, I see Nothing but a girl that is madly in love with you. she even came online around 1Am to chat you again. I don't know this person you're talking about, but I would want you to give her a second chance. Trust me She Loves you. To avoid making her drink sniper. Have you ever thought of you being insecure?. Catch her red handed before you do this. I Beg you once again.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Never again. Thanks for this
bros no go back oh. Na because of your financial strength she dey beg. It's not because she actually loves you. Move on completely

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Deicide: 9:21am On May 18, 2020
grin she is only begging cause you the one doing the breakup, girls hate that shit.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
You need to see how she acts like a saint whenever we are together. You would hardly suspect this girl cheats
Please stop sounding harsh because it'll deteriorated her skin and you know it's not health for a lady especially someone her age try to call her so she can it her self back together because right now it's seems the whole world is crumbling at her feet she might collapse please reconsider your decisions Victor
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Orestino(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Please stop sounding harsh because it'll deteriorated her skin and you know it's not health for a lady especially someone her age try to call her so she can it her self back together because right now it's seems the whole world is crumbling at her feet she might collapse please reconsider your decisions Victor

Solicitor! wee you keep kwayet
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2020
dairykidd:

Lool.. why are u taking it personal?
I'm not taking it personal i just hate seeing my sister's suffer
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Tah...shes just pretending jare

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
Faithful4real:

This is the girl fault.

Ladies Don't be offended, you guys are the reason why men play with women up and down. You broke their heart and you expect them to be merciful.

That i why i don't want any relationship. Pray God will help me to find the right one. Nobody is perfect.
Since you said nobody is perfect find a lady and make her perfect that way you both will grow together......I hope it helps
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by YBMB(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
Senseless
Babyforever:
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 18, 2020
DieRich5:
my sis husband cheat on her and have child with d girl(my sis has 4 children all boy) family members of d man dy happy dem son don gt girl, dem forget about d cheating part
for me cheat na cheat BT d society dont care

What a messed up world if your sister had all 4 girls then his family would have still celebrated his cheating if it produced a son. Life is fkkked up. As a man are you happy with what your sister has gone through?
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2020
realokopi:
Sharrap!!!
undecided
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2020
lightangel65i:

See he caught her in the act.
If you break up with a girl that is innocent and did nothing wrong she would be furious and insult you (everyone will) it's cause she knows she is guilty that she is begging
Better don't ruine his relationship with this silly advice of yours
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:32am On May 18, 2020
Orestino:

Solicitor! wee you keep kwayet
Come and shut me up sad
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arthur2021: 9:32am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence
this is oppression and subjugation.

A man has every right to end a relationship whenever he wish, for no reason at all,even if she commits 200 abortions for him and he lost interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Orestino(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Come and shut me up sad
grin
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 18, 2020
dairykidd:

So you are blaming the woman for developing feelings for a guy that claimed to love them?

I am done with relationships if these are the calibre of men we have out there. I would rather be single with my heart protected than have to deal with messiness from the male sex. Thank you.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2020
Arthur2021:
this is oppression and subjugation.

A man has every right to end a relationship whenever he wish, for no reason at all,even if she commits 200 abortions for him and he lost interest
Shut the fvck up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account / Difference Between A 'caro' And An 'ada'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.