Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (21699 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 8:39pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:

Something is telling me this is the babe undecided
I'm not her i just hate to see my sister's suffer
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
I'm not her i just hate to see my sister's suffer
She is obviously not suffering but actually ripping the fruit of her labor for disrespecting trust if it is the guy that is cheating now they will have pour hot water on his skin or cut out his intestine
You should know better unless you guys are birds of the same feather which flock together

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 8:55pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:

She is obviously not suffering but actually ripping the fruit of her labor for disrespecting trust if it is the guy that is cheating now they will have pour hot water on his skin or cut out his intestine
You should know better unless you guys are birds of the same feather which flock together
Do you believe in second chance ?
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Do you believe in second chance ?
There is no second chance in this kind of relationship ..this relationship are meant to build trust between the couples
Stop with forgive bullshit and put your self in her shoes if he is cheating or in his shoes
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are saying nonsense with full confidence sir

I am only responsible for what I know not what you believe sir.

I respect your response.
Thanks alot
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:

There is no second chance in this kind of relationship ..this relationship are meant to build trust between the couples
Stop with forgive bullshit and put your self in her shoes if he is cheating or in his shoes
She didn't cheat he lacks evidence her sister want to crumble her relationship
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
bencarson007:

I am only responsible for what I know not what you believe sir.

I respect your response.
Thanks alot
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
smiley

Baby where you hide since na...
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Nairalanders, let us bet. This guy will go back to her & in future,the girl will officially breakup with him without looking back.
Bro,stop deceiving yourself, from what I'm seeing,you are going back

The girl's begging game is top notch. I also fear he will forgive her if he continues reading her messages.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Eunetmoi(f): 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
shocked
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 18, 2020
SeverusSnape:
las las you will accept her back. The girl is a charmer with words, You haven't blocked her yet, She will win you over and cheat on you over again, That's girls.

Her wordplay is truly laced with seduction. She is a delight to read and this nigger is enjoying it. He's gonna forgive her in no time if he doesn't block her.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by tunize(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2020
That ur babe get lyrics for mouth ah swear in short if u wan know sey babes get word na wen dem mess up dey beg. life goes on shall bro

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
bencarson007:

Baby where you hide since na...
I not always here

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2020
zionmde:

I will give u a simple advice bro
sit her down and have a talk with her. Don't just walk away like dat. If u have spent time building a relationship dat is strong, don't just let it go dat way, u may never find love again.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 11:47pm On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
I not always here

Okay...
Have fun
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Fembleez1(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2020
Bros, if you don't man up and move on with your life, you'll regret it. I've seen worst than this type, and they are manipulative. If you don't find your level now, I pray you don't end up hating girls.

Please don't let it end worse than tears.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 1:22am On May 19, 2020
bencarson007:

Okay...
Have fun
Are you married like they say ?
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18am On May 19, 2020
Better that you ended it than ending up like this guy:

https://www.nairaland.com/5857711/wife-trying-ruin-career-within#89543812
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:44am On May 19, 2020
It's Funny how girl's turn Lyrical when their heart gets broken grin grin
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:48am On May 19, 2020
Arrogantbro:
She keeps pleading but I'm sure blocking her will be the best option now

She'll soon track you and Pour you Acid grin grin
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
Are you married like they say ?

Who said so... �
I am not married o
Maybe they have seen one or two posts that I personalized to drive home my points
But No I am not married
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:45am On May 19, 2020
bencarson007:

Who said so... �
I am not married o
Maybe they have seen one or two posts that I personalized to drive home my points
But No I am not married
I took time off just to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
I took time off just to laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am trying to understand why... It's okay though
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by ksquare44(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2020
For singles only, let's talk about Relationships, challenges and solutions as God help us.
Join us on WhatsApp
https:///HBITqjPxSDJAw6jkqkrI3N
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted

You said you have broken up with her, why haven't you deleted and blocked her number?
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 9:34am On May 19, 2020
bencarson007:

I am trying to understand why... It's okay though
Because i read what you wrote like you were present saying it the exclamations was what made me laugh "who said so , i'm not married o" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by joe4christ(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are a sissy

You be idiot. Are u a saint yourself, are you faithful to your partner
If your girl can forgive you cheating on her. Then I can't see why u can't forgive her if she's remorseful and ready to amend her ways. We all make mistakes. Why then can't u forgive her especially if u still care about her that much.
Reason with your brain and stop being too emotional!
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
Because i read what you wrote like you were present saying it the exclamations was what made me laugh "who said so , i'm not married o" cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's alright
Guess you are good
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
joe4christ:

You be idiot. Are u a saint yourself, are you faithful to your partner
If your girl can forgive you cheating on her. Then I can't see why u can't forgive her if she's remorseful and ready to amend her ways. We all make mistakes. Why then can't u forgive her especially if u still care about her that much.
Reason with your brain and stop being too emotional!
no worry, body go tell u...

Cheating is an unforgivable sin in relationship...

A cheater can never change.. but I know a sissy like you would do anything to save and retain the pussy.. so las las body go tell you..continue

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by GennyCheta(f): 2:30pm On May 19, 2020
My brother you don't have a concrete evidence against her from what you said and posted, you've had it in mind to break up with her.
You can say anything you feel like, you say you loves her but you don't, because love concurs all. No matter the allegations.

Make sure you see with your eye./(Red handed)
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by maximusprime2000: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
l have thread on this part before, long time ago my heart almost stop pumping blood at some point I call it "True Pain". but if a girl can be this remorseful I don't know what else to call this. na person wey wan chop u still dey beg to stay o. permit me to say that she truly love you but I doubts her sexual prowess can resist cheating on u again. And her sister is also intrested in you. just save a life by pretending to accept her back. Your next gf might be worse though. peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.