Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (21643 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Xianders: 9:36am On May 18, 2020
This is very correct. if the girl does not love you, then why continue the relationship. I had a similar situation. I understood that my wife was cheating on me, but I could not confirm my fears. Then I decided to turn to private detectives, read this. They quickly did their job and proved the wife's guilt. So I got away with it.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by NwaliE01: 9:36am On May 18, 2020
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by galadima77(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
zionmde:

I will give u a simple advice bro
sit her down and have a talk with her. Don't just walk away like dat. If u have spent time building a relationship dat is strong, don't just let it go dat way, u may never find love again.

That's not true! You may have been fortunate with your choice but very few get so lucky. Let the guy have his sanity if he truly deserves it and he's ready.

Though I see him sliding back
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DieRich5: 9:37am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

What a messed up world of your sister had all 4 girls then his family would have still celebrated his cheating if it produced a son. Life is fkkked up. As a man see you happy with what your sister has gone through?
no
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by opsylojay(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted
hey bro
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Usmanzy(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2020
bro i ll advise u block her everywhere blockable,a cheat ll always b a cheat,i bet u if u give her anoda chance na hrt attack go end ur mata

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by stamapro(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Can someone advice you on love matters and you heed bros? Obviously, your heart is still with her, why am I feeling that you guys will still hook up!!! When that happens, get evidence of her cheating not mere hear say. There is what is called second chance, just saying so that someday in life you look back with regrets. You will learn that all men are not same.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by X0012(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
She keeps pleasing but I'm sure blocking her will be the best option now

Don't use the block option bro. Archive and left her msgs unread for months. Mute her status and don't go viewing it and if you not strong enough to do that then change your number...

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 18, 2020
See how she's begging you
I wouldn't beg any guy like this
Not in this life undecided
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by jasent(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted
But you have got no real evidence that she is cheating on you..A guy once broke up with her Girl because the girl visited my in my hotel room.yes he called her a cheat.but guess what,I never had sex with the girl,but no one will believe it but that's the truth.we were friends and nothing more.So NY point is,don't take action base on hearsay.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:13am On May 18, 2020
grin grin LWKMD

So you meant you have been dating yourself all these while? cheesy

This one is loud. Besides, what was the motivé of her younger sister telling you.
Does she like you?

Left to me, I no go break up, na to keep fucking her without mercy. May the best dick win.

You fuckup

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Zabiboy: 10:22am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:

Bro....you have done the right and best thing...
No need replying her...just block her sorry a$$...
Forgive her but still block her and move on
Why do i feel these girls telling you not to dump her knows the girl in person...
Anyways...if you make the mistake of going back....Be ready to be dumped..
GL cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Danhumprey: 10:27am On May 18, 2020
longetivity:
friends turned bestie,some girls cannot make heaven
Swears man!

That phrase stabs painfully. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Myhusband(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2020
longetivity:
friends turned bestie,some girls cannot make heaven

I swear, I even read someone save his Guy's name as forth choice like utme institution choice

the Op, have done the right thing and as slawomir used to say "you're a real nigga"

God will give you a mental balance lady for you as wife because me I believe double and triple dating na mental disorderliness. if the guy is not good for you anymore, why not let go of him?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Emjayyyy: 10:32am On May 18, 2020
so sad bro...give luv a chance again ok! I believe d ryt one is on her way
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by wisdomkid: 10:36am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gunfight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence

Evidence to break up with HIS girlfriend? I never knew you're the official Nigerian minister for mending relationships.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Brunicekid(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
She keeps pleasing but I'm sure blocking her will be the best option now
Wowww...But, the girl dey plead giidii gan o.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Taywon: 10:37am On May 18, 2020
It will surely end in Tears....
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by bencarson007(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:

You acted childishly and the people cheering you on right now were not there when you started.
I don't post my girl or she posting me except overly necessary. I keep my relationship and my moves private because the world can't be trusted. Take your woman and mould her to what you want no matter what if you really claim you love her.

I once caught my ex pants down with another guy. I quietly asked her to dress up and enter the car let's go home. I had a serious talk with her and asked her to choose between us and why she did it. Well long story short I forgave and deleted that experience totally and we spent another blissful 2 years together before she travelled abroad and we agreed to part ways since we may not be able to wait for each other.
Till date we are super best friends.

As for her younger sister, she is a witch. families stick together and never rat each other out. That sister mark my words may end up in your bed.

Nobody is perfect.
My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2020
Preshieben:
See how she's begging you
I wouldn't beg any guy like this
Not in this life undecided

Yinmu

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2020
X0012:

Don't use the block option bro. Archive and left her msgs unread for months. Mute her status and don't go viewing it and if you not strong enough to do that then change your number...

Believe you me,that Nigga is going back.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by KenBen217: 10:48am On May 18, 2020
sweettease:
Bestie! Hhahahahahaah. It is interesting how she can still say all those sweet things to you after an action that kinda depicts you as a side piece. Good for you that you decided to brace up and face reality.
A lot of people do not deserve trust, men and women. I've been burnt worse than this so stop making it a gender thing.
my dear you're right Sha...I'm a man but Kai..c ehn..even me sef d do terrible things...
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by ATTemi: 10:49am On May 18, 2020
And now you’ll start wooing afresh if u want a taste of the pussy again.....u 4 ghost the relationship, she gets tired, walks out then u come bk blaming her 4 not giving u time, eats the pussy again.....ghost again.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by GreatChizzy: 10:52am On May 18, 2020
Allsingles:
When a woman cheat, she will be disowned but when a man cheats, he apologized and he will be accepted back.
Why is it this way?

A man pays the dowry, it is expected of the man to "take care" of the woman, all her responsibilities and often times that of her family too. The least a man deserves is LOYALTY not some cheat!!! When a man cheats and apologizes; if the woman doesn't want, she too can walk out.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by jasent(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
But you have got no real evidence that she is cheating on you..A guy once broke up with her Girl because the girl visited my in my hotel room.yes he called her a cheat.but guess what,I never had sex with the girl,but no one will believe it but that's the truth.we were friends and nothing more.So my point is,don't take action base on hearsay.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DarkGamer: 10:53am On May 18, 2020
Hey guys. I'm creating a whatsapp group for singles. Both boys and girls can interact about..[ Anything they want to]. You can also build relationships and get dating experience. If interested, click link.
https:///LNTde1Ntl0CFKMwQHzTsR7
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Why exactly would her younger sister tell you such? How are you sure it is the truth? Sisters and envy though
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by jagaban002(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2020
Dande55:

Please shut up and deal with your shìt without generalizing. If your gf cheated on you, face her and not Nigerian girls. Those Nigerian girls that are cheating, are they cheating with themselves or is it not your fellow men that they are cheating with? My ex boyfriend cheated on Me, should that give me the reason to call all Nigerian men cheats?
Nonsense, she did the right thing by dumping your ass. You can now easily date your fellow holy Nigerian men in peace.
Cheaters club leader defending her member .
Thunder fire ur mouth there
So make he no break up until she carry bastard pikin come house . Pls u need a hot slap
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
You need to see how she acts like a saint whenever we are together. You would hardly suspect this girl cheats
Her younger sister is envious of her sister's relationship with you. She may not be cheating in its true sense but if u allow nonsense to come in between, then you not serious.
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by DonnyE(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
She keeps pleading but I'm sure blocking her will be the best option now
Bros Vic. I will advise your put a call through to her and have a talk or listen to her side to the whole thing. It's always hard breaking up with someone via text messages. Call her so it will be easy for her to live with it. Or give her another chance. #Nocap

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:

You'll still go back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.