Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33857 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by oyolima(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2020
Na jazz?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by hkidola00(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:
I personally can't but I have noticed that men from the east are fond of doing it.

I once dated a girl whose boyfriend sponsored.
She was claiming virgin for the guy, denying him sex;this girl even went as far as denying the guy a kiss!!!

Meanwhile she was giving me steady sex and blowjobs cause she felt I was miles ahead of her...classwise.
She would go to the market, buy ingredients and cook for me.. with money the other guy sent her !!!!! grin

Some men don suffer if only they knew what their girlfriends do behind their backs ehnn
you are a very big fool
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:
I personally can't but I have noticed that men from the east are fond of doing it.

She was claiming virgin for the guy, denying him sex;this girl even went as far as denying the guy a kiss!!!

Meanwhile she was giving me steady sex and blowjobs cause she felt I was miles ahead of her...classwise.
She would go to the market, buy ingredients and cook for me.. with money the other guy sent her !!!!! grin

Some men don suffer if only they knew what their girlfriends do behind their backs ehnn

Bros, that was really uncool, despite knowing, you still went ahead to shag his girl. Not cool at all

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Dybala11(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2020
Capitalbase:

Premium Tears I tell ya!!
Hot premium bitter tears. grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by 3114peter(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2020
I will do that, until when my chicken graduated from university , then my dog also. then I will check the possibility
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by luggy(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2020
Capital NO, except i giverm belle
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by omotoyossi(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
What kind of stupiid question is this... why don't u ask her if she can sponsor my business
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Emanodimo(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2020
Who is this person asking question.

Come, lemme explain to u.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Fastlinkpro: 3:46pm On May 22, 2020
Even, Sponsoring some wife is risky let alone girlfriend . I mean real house.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
I rather give orphanage homes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..bla bla bla
U don't av shi shi.....I can bet on my left ass
Br

Can you swear to God that am broke and if am not thunder will strike you grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 3:56pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:
I feel bad for the guy whose help is rooted in altruism and genuine care for his girlfriend who gets f*cked over...as for the ones with the questionable agendas who target vulnerable girls to use it as some kind of bargaining chip for control lool yikes
Fvck off!
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by favour32(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
90% of guys wey do am die well.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
Sure l can their is nothing bad n it so long l can support those we not even close to me l will
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ibkayee(f): 3:58pm On May 22, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Fvck off!
It happened to you? Lolz sorry not sorry

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 4:00pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

It happened to you? Lolz sorry not sorry
I can't be that dumb, I would rather give the money out to orphanage homes and the less privilegeds, I ain't stupid and will never be.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by BitcoinGrandpa(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
NockMedia:
LOL I wouldn't and I advise guys not to.

One time, I dated a girl that was about graduating from her school while I was still a fresher in my own school.
I invested in her by assisting with her tuition fees and stuff. I had the mindset that since she was about graduating and what she learned in school was a "hot cake" in the Labour market, she would secure a good job and I will reap the fruit of my labour.
Bad Investment. She graduated and never got any tangible job. She was still dependent on me. It sucked. I couldn't break up with her because she wouldn't leave. I had other chicks that I gave nada and expected absolutely nothing from me, while she was with me.
I knew the only way to break up with her was to relocate from where I stayed. I did relocate and broke up with her on the phone because she was of no use to me and I was about graduating and had my own Issues.

It could have been possible that even after I assisted her with her tuition fees, and she secured a good job, that she would have broken up with me.

You're a mumu man. So curny.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by dxpecial(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2020
Nyamve1:
Hmmmmm, i wanted to ask u question but i see say na boss dey here so boss i bow
which boss that is no the real lala
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by simhosting: 4:12pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:

So you are the one dating my girlfriend

You really enjoyed my money

Though it ended in tears as she drop out from school when .........

So bad

My signature is for Data website
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Truth801(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
So many have walked that road and it climaxed with despair. Never let emotions fool you. People change.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by davit: 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
Olohun maje. The one I rented apartment for sef with basic things I regretted it. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by gonkin(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2020
I did for 2 and also gave her room mate a lil financial assistance. I will never in my life sponsor a girlfriend to school.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Blessnelly(f): 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
Tominix:
The guy no good with words, he is meant to say"riele babe you are the egg in my eggroll without you am buns"
LOL
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Evidenx(m): 4:53pm On May 22, 2020
NEVER!!! I CAN ONLY TRAIN MY WIFE IN SCHOOL.

REMEMBER A GIRLFRIEND OR FIANCEE IS NOT YOUR WIFE YET, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

USE YOUR HEAD....
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Ibman: 4:56pm On May 22, 2020
Ney..... Nahi babu.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by backbone503(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2020
If you don't have a large heart fortified with thick pericardium, don't just try it. However, I'll wholeheartedly do it for my girl. Just for the love I have for her, and not in anticipation of anything.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Macast: 5:19pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Why were you not man enough to break up with her in person? What kind of weak men would break up with someone over the phone? Karma is real.

Please what's the difference between the two? Coz I believe he did it over the phone to avoid her begging to be taken back.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Samuelxxx:

hmmmm....14 year old kids should not be allowed on this forum .....

And old adults who lack sense should not be allowed on any social platform
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Tominix:
Why do you have to tell me ur family history

I'll just ignore you cause idiots are meant to be ignored
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Antichristus: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Marrying her won't guarantee you she cant abandon you if she's determined to quit. I've seen instances when the guy (typically older
richer and ill educated) ties the knot sponsors the girl who then filed divorce and then married the younger guy she met and slept with at uni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Most Beautiful Girl on Nairaland June 2012**GRAND FINALE** / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.