Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33827 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Karma is very real and will visit you soon.
Sweetie, karma works both ways. I am not trying to flatter myself but I don't think that there is anyone as altruistic as me in this world.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 18, 2020
NockMedia:

Sweetie, karma works both ways. I am not trying to flatter myself but I don't think that there is anyone as altruistic as me in this world.

Whatever makes you sleep at night undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Whatever makes you sleep at night undecided.
Yeah babe
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 18, 2020
NockMedia:

Yeah babe

Perfecto!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2020
Na me born am she gets parents now angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by jansonn(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Na me born her ni?? I rather buy two cow make them dey born children keep for me or better still start pig farm!! grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by onyegwu(m): 11:27am On May 18, 2020
Naija246:
I personally can't but I have noticed that men from the east are fond of doing it.

I once dated a girl whose boyfriend sponsored.
She was claiming virgin for the guy, denying him sex;this girl even went as far as denying the guy a kiss!!!

Meanwhile she was giving me steady sex and blowjobs cause she felt I was miles ahead of her...classwise.
She would go to the market, buy ingredients and cook for me.. with money the other guy sent her !!!!! grin

Some men don suffer if only they knew what their girlfriends do behind their backs ehnn
You don't have any class Bro!! You are fully aware that she is seeing someone else to feed you and you are so happy to say you are miles ahead of her class wise Bro, you are not classy any bit. People like you are the reason why ladies on this forum throw tantrums on men because men like you are rubbishing the pride of men. Classy men are known to be responsible and decisive not this character flaws u are calling classy.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Olawale118(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2020
Naija246:
I personally can't but I have noticed that men from the east are fond of doing it.

I once dated a girl whose boyfriend sponsored.
She was claiming virgin for the guy, denying him sex;this girl even went as far as denying the guy a kiss!!!

Meanwhile she was giving me steady sex and blowjobs cause she felt I was miles ahead of her...classwise.
She would go to the market, buy ingredients and cook for me.. with money the other guy sent her !!!!! grin

Some men don suffer if only they knew what their girlfriends do behind their backs ehnn
well...u didn't do well

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Yes but I'll kill her if she betrays me

Bros easy oo
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2020
I can only sponsor Masters
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I can only sponsors Masters
..lol one year

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
U can help...but not to fully sponsor
Most times the end result is not always funny

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by mrnelsono(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2020
I go give her belly first, training a girl in higher institution without proper arrangements mostly end in tears and disappointment

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..lol one year
yea, I can forget that not easily but .......

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by OscarJaden(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
capital NO

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
I know a case with a family friend he was an older man but very good looking. He also didn't go to University so has only his WAEC certificate. His former wife cheated on him and ran off with her childhood sweetheart so he had to begin again.

He found a young girl who claimed to love him, he sent her to University and even helped to support her family. After her graduation, her parents said he was too old and not on her level. Did these parents not see that this man was older when he sent her to University and was paying for everything?

Humans beings are wicked.
some parents also use tribe and different religious demonination as excuse cheesy.they will be calling the man my son and blah blah when he is training their dauther in sch but when such a girl graduates they will now change the tone of their language that their dauther cant marry an igbo man or yoruba man or since they are pentecostals their dauther cant marry a catholic.guys should be wise and quit using education sponsorship to lure ladies to marry them cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by danietohbadt(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
I can't. 97% of them are ingrates.

it was here on nairaland I read a story of a guy that did same. He even bought her a ride and rented an apartment for her.

In the end, she sold the car, rented the apartment to someone else, and got married to a mechanic or so.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
some parents also use tribe and different religious demonination as excuse cheesy.they will be calling the man my son and blah blah when he is training their dauther in sch but when such a girl graduates they will now change the tone of their language that their dauther cant marry an igbo man or yoruba man or since they are pentecostals their dauther cant marry a catholic.guys should be wise and quit using education sponsorship to lure ladies to marry them cheesy

Hahahaha I agree, it never ends well. Instead the man should use the money to educate himself with weekend classes so that he levels up and becomes a graduate.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by InfinityFabric: 10:50pm On May 18, 2020
In fact I'm looking for any serious and God-fearing lady to send to school. /s

PS: only do it when u have her already (married), not before else... na express u dey face.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Hahahaha I agree, it never ends well. Instead the man should use the money to educate himself with weekend classes so that he levels up and becomes a graduate.
most guys that put women issues on their head tend to be unambitious.sometimes it could even explain why such ladies dump them after finishing from school.u can upgrade a woman but u cant use that money to upgrade urself cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by InfinityFabric: 10:54pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
"My son" should have asked the last question first: "let me marry her first, and I'd pay the bills comfortably."
After four years... let them come and pick their child na.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 18, 2020
InfinityFabric:

"My son" should have asked the last question first: "let me marry her first, and I'd pay the bills comfortably."
After four years... let them come and pick their child na.
some parents are smart.they will tell u they dont want marriage to disturb their dauther"s academics..that you should be patient until they graduate cheesy.i just pity such men.u will spend all ur salary paying for her rent and school fees for four or five good yrs and after everything dem go refuse u cheesy.there was one i read here on nl.the guy was from abia and he trained his wife to be in the unversity plus her younger sister in nursing sch but it waS the younger sister of the wife to be that convinced her to dump the man cheesy.any wise man should know if he wants to sponsor anybody it should be his siblings first..not girlfriend.

25 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
most guys that put women issues on their head tend to be unambitious.sometimes it could even explain why such ladies dump them after finishing from school.u can upgrade a woman but u cant use that money to upgrade urself cheesy

Similar to men abroad who are in low-skilled jobs who import wives from Nigeria and train them to be nurses. Why didn't they train themselves to be nurses?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Similar to men abroad who are in low-skilled jobs who import wives from Nigeria and train them to be nurses. Why didn't they train themselves to be nurses?
they dont want to train themselves in medical school abroad cos they are lazy cheesy.for you to see a man who is schooling abroad he must be a very focused man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
they dont want to train themselves in medical school abroad cos they are lazy cheesy.for you to see a man who is schooling abroad he must be a very focused man

And it's not that difficult to study abroad, if you work hard, you will pass compared to Nigeria where there are obstacles in every corner to make sure you fail. In America, your hard work is your effort and it shows. They have good notes, lectures online, approachable lecturers, there is no excuse. If the so called village girls with basic education can go and study nursing and graduate what is stopping these men from doing it?

16 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

And it's not that difficult to study abroad, if you work hard, you will pass compared to Nigeria where there are obstacles in every corner to make sure you fail. In America, your hard work is your effort and it shows. They have good notes, lectures online, approachable lecturers, there is no excuse. If the so called village girls with basic education can go and study nursing and graduate what is stopping these men from doing it?
lol u dont get it cheesy.there some men or guys who just love to flex.drinking and partying all day then the small money they realise overseas they go back to naija to use it to entice some gullible naija girl cheesy.not everybody has that patience to sit down and study cheesy.u will see a man doing taxi job in america through the 80s to the early 2000s then he brings a younger bride with the small money he realises then train the girl in medical sch then when the girl graduates and starts earning more than him and start disrespecting him he starts crying.there are many opportunites abroad but also note there lots of distractions cheesy .

21 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 1:01am On May 19, 2020
InfinityFabric:
In fact I'm looking for any serious and God-fearing lady to send to school. /s

PS: only do it when u have her already (married), not before else... na express u dey face.
if the girl open eye she can tell u that marriage go disturb her studies and make u dey patient make she graduate cheesy.bro if u hooked to the girl u go gree by force cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 19, 2020
danietohbadt:
I can't. 97% of them are ingrates.

it was here on nairaland a read a story of a guy that did same. He even bought her a ride and rented an apartment for her.

In the end, she sold the car, rented the apartment to someone else, and got married to a mechanic or so.
the guy na mumu

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 3:50am On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
lol u dont get it cheesy.there some men or guys who just love to flex.drinking and partying all day then the small money they realise overseas they go back to naija to use it to entice some gullible naija girl cheesy.not everybody has that patience to sit down and study cheesy.u will see a man doing taxi job in america through the 80s to the early 2000s then he brings a younger bride with the small money he realises then train the girl in medical sch then when the girl graduates and starts earning more than him and start disrespecting him he starts crying.there are many opportunites abroad but also note there lots of distractions cheesy .

So these men just want to party all the time, does it not get boring? I hated clubbing after a while, it's the same boring people, same rubbish music, people pushing up on you with their sweaty bodies sad. The party life gets boring.

If a village girl fresh off the boat can thrive and get her nursing degree then a man who has been in America for over 20yrs should be able to. But I get what you mean, the men have become used to their mundane life of working their minimum wage jobs from Monday to Friday and then partying from Saturday to Sunday.

Do you blame their Nurse wives for levelling up? Imagine the calibre of men they meet at work, top class professionals (Doctors, Nurses, physiotherapists etc) imagine being around them at work and returning home to the husband who refused to upgrade himself and whose interests include the Owambe party on Saturday and Sunday?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2020
mrnelsono:
I go give her belly first, training a girl in higher institution without proper arrangements mostly end in tears and disappointment
lols

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Alfather: 7:39am On May 19, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic..can you do it.
op i wan ask you one question? This your head so na bread dey inside abi na akamu? He dey forbid to go school.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2020
Alfather:
op i wan ask you one question? This your head so na bread dey inside abi na akamu? He dey forbid to go school.
did I tell you say I go school and besides who dash you phone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Valentine: Sierra Leonean Slay Mama's Sex & Health Advice Goes Viral. Reactions / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.