Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,004 members, 7,825,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33959 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by yktitan15(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Davash222:
I rather use that money and start training Broilers. After 4 months, I'll sell the fowls and make alot of money.
Training a Nigerian girlfriend in school is Investment of no Returns.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by SKINDOGGY: 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
I rather use that money to play 1xbet shocked
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2020
the best risk to take with that money is to enter bet9ja shop, collect better 2, 2 odd use that money play am then come show my fellow stakers love. the remaining balance I go use am flex. Nonsense.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by josh1998(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2020
training a nigerian girl in school=10.000 ways to die young
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Jimmyld231: 11:43pm On May 22, 2020
I fit send her after she done born like 3 for me first
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Jimmyld231: 11:45pm On May 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
No!

I would rather use the money and sponsor my mother by adding more goods to her business, use part of it to buy machine for my sister so that she can start tailoring.

The purpose of this is that when i fall or wreck, I have people to sponsor/lift me up back.

Girlfriend would never lift you up when you are wrecked and broke. Don't let grammar confuse you; fiancee and girlfriend are likewise the same, only when the deal is sealed off it becomes marriage, there you have a wife.
Girl friend /fiancee/ wife. Na the same thing
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Jimmyld231: 11:49pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Why were you not man enough to break up with her in person? What kind of weak men would break up with someone over the phone? Karma is real.
See this one. Break up na break up wish one be break up in person again. Strong Woman . What goes around comes around.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Ajimusty2: 11:59pm On May 22, 2020
yes with a good heart.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by darediamond(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?
In a country of EXTREME POVERTY LEVEL??
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Brayymo: 1:43am On May 23, 2020
After marriage, yes.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 3:51am On May 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...God will bless u
Silly thing
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 3:55am On May 23, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Taarh no way. I won't Try such again. I have trained a girl in the university from year one till she graduated and went for service I was also responsible for every expenses regarding her NYSC only for her to sent me a wedding invite few days after her nysc and guess who she got married to? My childhood friend whom I single handedly sponsored his trip to Germany.
chai!

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 3:56am On May 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
...God will bless u

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Kingarthur21: 4:19am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
I know a case with a family friend he was an older man but very good looking. He also didn't go to University so has only his WAEC certificate. His former wife cheated on him and ran off with her childhood sweetheart so he had to begin again.

He found a young girl who claimed to love him, he sent her to University and even helped to support her family. After her graduation, her parents said he was too old and not on her level. Did these parents not see that this man was older when he sent her to University and was paying for everything?

Humans beings are wicked.
no they are not wicked,they love themselves!
I advice girls to be gold diggers and guys to be players, put your self and needs first!
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Fhowe: 4:38am On May 23, 2020
Jimmyld231:
Girl friend /fiancee/ wife. Na the same thing
are you minding them ? For those saying I can only sponsor my wife to school don’t come back to nairaland to cry when you eventually discover you are fathering another persons child .For me the most important is the person you want to make such a sacrifice for (how stable is this person mentally and emotionally) the school community comes with a lot of pressure and assumptions ( most believe after schooling they will get a good job and would damn the consequences of their actions ) an ungrateful person will always be ungrateful
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by DedeNkem: 4:43am On May 23, 2020
I met a guy in the Netherlands who sponsored a lady through Uni. in Nigeria. He paid for all her school stuff, rented a flat off-campus for her and gifted her a clean jeep.

When it was time to graduate, she informed him that she was in love with someone else and that's how she ended the relationship!

Never ever sponsor any girl/woman's education who is neither your wife nor your sister!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by CivilzedTyger(m): 5:26am On May 23, 2020
Riele:

undecided
Smh
Unique mad woman. Hahahha! See as niggur take style finish you
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Pololomaster(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2020
walahi, it will end in ��tears. have been dere b4... no try am abeggi.. I sponsored this babe from day1 till she graduate go nysc. she paid me back by getting pregnant to a friend friend in the same area I lived. After God fear women, them no get heart..
My point is if your papa no fit afford to send you to school. Stay in your father house.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Thugger(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2020
Yeye Yeye Only a dude that has never been to school that will do this "Won ma Do" in Baddo's voice
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by wizod(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2020
I was once a victim and will never advice anyone to fall for dat, unless u want to cry at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Froshloaded: 10:10am On May 23, 2020
I'd rather give my guy Lamba to play 2 sure odds for me

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by freedomchild: 10:39am On May 23, 2020
That is one of the things NOT to invest or spend on
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by eaglejay13(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by craigkoel1989: 5:07pm On May 23, 2020
I trained my girl on nursing school for 3 years but when she was in school I had a spare tire that was making me happy, now she is finished and we are happily married
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ajepako(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2020
enemyofprogress:
ajepako has masters, she is not roasting corn but she fries yam and akara.. vickyrotex too has masters but she is an applicant with 9 years experience in the labour market

Alafishe..

Salado Werey Oshogbo tongue tongue
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ajepako(f): 5:39pm On May 23, 2020
sirjakez:
Ajepako gat my heart then

Which Ajepako?

If l nack you ljebu juju eh!
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Silly thing
..presidential mumu
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by ghettochild(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2020
If she has a child for me already.. Why not
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nairalandnigga(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
obembet:

See mentally? African sha[/s]
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 9:11pm On May 23, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..presidential mumu
Dumb olosho!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Types Of Men Ladies Should Avoid When Dating / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.