Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33890 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by InfinityFabric: 1:33pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
some parents are smart.they will tell u they dont want marriage to disturb their dauther"s academics..that you should be patient until they graduate cheesy
You mean some|most guys are dumb. I mean... I have the money, I can take my funds somewhere else.
Reason why guys needs to be enlightened.

.i just pity such men.u will spend all ur salary paying for her rent and school fees for four or five good yrs and after everything dem go refuse u cheesy
They go learn na. It's payment for education: "understanding the female mind and organized potential in-law scams 101".
Things his probably SIMP father didn't teach him or craps he learnt from movies.

.there was one i read here on nl.the guy was from abia and he trained his wife to be in the unversity plus her younger sister in nursing sch but
SIMP!

it waS the younger sister of the wife to be that convinced her to dump the man
No, the younger just confirmed what the elder was thinking or planing to do. They're both women and will likely do the same.
That's why the best way to destroy them inside is to do something for them and make them know u expect nothing in return.

cheesy.any wise man should know if he wants to sponsor anybody it should be his siblings first..not girlfriend.
That's the difference "girlfriend" not wife, u are bound to be easily burned by those.
Worst of all, most men who do this have struggling siblings.

The sooner they start taking #RedPill the better. Some will learn with the story above but others might think "maybe others are not like that" haha.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Riele(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

So your dad returned your phone after failing jamb.

Read the post and comment with sense or when the gateman shifted your womb did he shift your sense also

you're never tired of showing me your stupidity . I guess this lockdown added some curry to your dumb.ness .

PS , how many d*cks have you ride during this lockdown Mr Gay ?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 19, 2020
Alfather:
op i wan ask you one question? This your head so na bread dey inside abi na akamu? He dey forbid to go school.
good question cheesy
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

So these men just want to party all the time, does it not get boring? I hated clubbing after a while, it's the same boring people, same rubbish music, people pushing up on you with their sweaty bodies sad. The party life gets boring.

If a village girl fresh off the boat can thrive and get her nursing degree then a man who has been in America for over 20yrs should be able to. But I get what you mean, the men have become used to their mundane life of working their minimum wage jobs from Monday to Friday and then partying from Saturday to Sunday.

Do you blame their Nurse wives for levelling up? Imagine the calibre of men they meet at work, top class professionals (Doctors, Nurses, physiotherapists etc) imagine being around them at work and returning home to the husband who refused to upgrade himself and whose interests include the Owambe party on Saturday and Sunday?
nothing worse than a man spending his whole life abroad and still remaining stagnant.mehn dats embarrasing.luckily for them naija naira has no value so when they bring their dollars and euros and splash around u would think they are very.A common US gas attendant if he saves and he"s prudent he can come to abuja and live as a big boy cheesy.thats how down the naira has become. cheesy of course its overseas their the wives they brought from naija come to know the truth about their husby cheesy.pray u dont meet such man oo and dont be deceived wen a guy start spraying u dollar cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 19, 2020
InfinityFabric:

You mean some|most guys are dumb. I mean... I have the money, I can take my funds somewhere else.
Reason why guys needs to be enlightened.

They go learn na. It's payment for education: "understanding the female mind and organized potential in-law scams 101".
Things his probably SIMP father didn't teach him or craps he learnt from movies.

SIMP!

No, the younger just confirmed what the elder was thinking or planing to do. They're both women and will likely do the same.
That's why the best way to destroy them inside is to do something for them and make them know u expect nothing in return.

That's the difference "girlfriend" not wife, u are bound to be easily burned by those.
Worst of all, most men who do this have struggling siblings.

The sooner they start taking #RedPill the better. Some will learn with the story above but others might think "maybe others are not like that" haha.
if the guy really mean the girl and love her he wil be patient to wait for her to finish her schooling.some parents bank on dat to deceive the man.the men i even feel pity for is the ones training their girlfriends in private universities.the hustle through their nose to sponsor her and after four yrs the girl says its over cheesy.if such a man commits suicide i wont but dont commit suicide biko oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by tunize(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2020
Hell No
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by tunize(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

Lol.

This story happened to my aunt's best friend, she started dating this guy, he was managing and didn't go to school. But he managed to train her to read pharmacy and also had one of his friends help he get a job in a big hospital. After that she said she can't date him, or even think of marrying him cause he is an illiterate and she does not like him, she said she will pay him the money he spent and shouted for the guy to leave her house.

Some people are wicked, that's why investing in someone is a waste of time as it always ends in tears
not all though but for me shall i can't be an Ssce holder then i wud train a girl in school.
many a time ppl that always fail to look out for themselves first but carry others on their head ends up been hurt. while helping others help urself my policy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by nwachukwu9(m): 3:35pm On May 19, 2020
I would rather burn the money into ashes than train a lady because I want to marry her. The reason is that God would not reward you, because your giving is conditional. Secondly she would marry another man who did not spend a dime on her but knows how to play his game

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2020
Riele:

you're never tired of showing me your stupidity . I guess this lockdown added some curry to your dumb.ness .

PS , how many d*cks have you ride during this lockdown Mr Gay ?

I rode your dad's dick, that's why he didn't have money to enroll you for waec, and thats why you haven't eaten since two days cause he keeps sending me money. Don't go and read, continue spending time on NL using freebasics, broke lil kid

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Akinbahm(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
Kylekent59:
No!.

Don't let grammar confuse you; fiancee and girlfriend are likewise the same, only when the deal is sealed off it becomes marriage, there you have a wife.

Word!!!

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
nothing worse than a man spending his whole life abroad and still remaining stagnant.mehn dats embarrasing.luckily for them naija naira has no value so when they bring their dollars and euros and splash around u would think they are very.A common US gas attendant if he saves and he"s prudent he can come to abuja and live as a big boy cheesy.thats how down the naira has become. cheesy of course its overseas their the wives they brought from naija come to know the truth about their husby cheesy.pray u dont meet such man oo and dont be deceived wen a guy start spraying u dollar cheesy.

It is quite sad. I know a guy like that. He is a security guard in a train station in London but on his social media he is always dripped in flashy clothes, jewelleries and always seems to be in parties. He spends 3weeks in Nigeria per year and stays in a hotel the whole time. I am sure he gets many girls during his 3 week holiday.

This eligible bachelor hustled his way to the UK on fake papers, married a UK girl for papers, has a biracial race kid and divorced her 10 years later (the UK makes sure they give you 2.5years each until you reach the 10year mark before you can apply for permanent residence). Imagine the bondage these guys are on. The UK girls treats them like slaves, verbally/physically/emotionally abuse these men and always threaten to report them to immigration.

Now this eligible bachelor is looking for a Nigerian bride after 10yrs of marriage prison.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by InfinityFabric: 5:15pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
if the girl open eye she can tell u that marriage go disturb her studies and make u dey patient make she graduate cheesy.bro if u hooked to the girl u go gree by force cheesy
Yes, I go gree if I be mumu na. But I'm not a simp.
Plus "/s" means sarcasm, so I'm not doing anything close to that sef.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by InfinityFabric: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
if the guy really mean the girl and love her he wil be patient to wait for her to finish her schooling.some parents bank on dat to deceive the man.the men i even feel pity for is the ones training their girlfriends in private universities.the hustle through their nose to sponsor her and after four yrs the girl says its over cheesy.if such a man commits suicide i wont but dont commit suicide biko oo cheesy
The death of a suya goat, cow or ram is better than such guy's.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Lamanii22(f): 6:22pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Karma is very real and will visit you soon.

What has karma got to do with his comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Alfather: 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Johntemmy:

did I tell you say I go school and besides who dash you phone?
you wont even sposor your wife you marraid to school. Who girlfriend help?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Riele(f): 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

I rode your dad's dick, that's why he didn't have money to enroll you for waec, and thats why you haven't eaten since two days cause he keeps sending me money. Don't go and read, continue spending time on NL using freebasics, broke lil kid

LMAO . Finally , he admits that he's into male . Congrats ! . Don't be ashamed of what you are . Embrace it .

You know , there are lot of your kind here hiding under the umbrella of redpillers . Send some of 'em Dm believe me , they'll reply .

Is there a thing like nairaland freebasis ? . I want to know biko
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by luvyaself95(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
My great grandfather self won't allow me do such senseless thing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

[/b]

It is quite sad. I know a guy like that. He is a security guard in a train station in London but on his social media he is always dripped in flashy clothes, jewelleries and always seems to be in parties. He spends 3weeks in Nigeria per year and stays in a hotel the whole time. I am sure he gets many girls during his 3 week holiday.

This eligible bachelor hustled his way to the UK on fake papers, married a UK girl for papers, has a biracial race kid and divorced her 10 years later (the UK makes sure they give you 2.5years each until you reach the 10year mark before you can apply for permanent residence). Imagine the bondage these guys are on. The UK girls treats them like slaves, verbally/physically/emotionally abuse these men and always threaten to report them to immigration.

Now this eligible bachelor is looking for a Nigerian bride after 10yrs of marriage prison.
upon dat some lady in nigeria will still dump her hard working dedicated boyfriend to this guy cheesy.some ladies in naija have dumped their hardworking fiancees or boyfriends or even husbands for overseas dude only to be treated like slaves when they get to europe.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
upon dat some lady in nigeria will still dump her hard working dedicated boyfriend to this guy cheesy.some ladies in naija have dumped their hardworking fiancees or boyfriends or even husbands for overseas dude only to be treated like slaves when they get to europe.

They don't know grin they are blinded by the pounds, some of these men as you say save hard, some stay in cheap council flats or very cheap accommodation with cheap bills so when the arrive in Nigeria they can stunt like kings.

One of my family friend married one of these kind of men, it was a traditional weddings, till today, the man has not returned to do the white wedding.

Another one I met, 35yr old man married to a 55 ye old Slovenian woman. He looked so unhappy and ashamed to be with his wife, and as soon as his wife left he started chatting me up and saying he is unhappy and doing it for papers. He was also actively looking for a wife in Nigeria even while still married to his Slovenian wife.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

They don't know grin they are blinded by the pounds, some of these men as you say save hard, some stay in cheap council flats or very cheap accommodation with cheap bills so when the arrive in Nigeria they can stunt like kings.

One of my family friend married one of these kind of men, it was a traditional weddings, till today, the man has not returned to do the white wedding.

Another one I met, 35yr old man married to a 55 ye old Slovenian woman. He looked so unhappy and ashamed to be with his wife, and as soon as his wife left he started chatting me up and saying he is unhappy and doing it for papers. He was also actively looking for a wife in Nigeria even while still married to his Slovenian wife.
why marry someone u dont like..sometimes i dont get it.there are ways to do it legit if u want to reside in a foreign country.u dont necessiraly need to marry a citizen for residency cheesy.the 35 yr old guy married to a 55 yr old slovenian if u agree to his advances he will probably make u his homebase wife in naija and will only be seeing u on xmas and new yr cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
why marry someone u dont like..sometimes i dont get it.there are ways to do it legit if u want to reside in a foreign country.u dont necessiraly need to marry a citizen for residency :D.the 35 yr old guy married to a 55 yr old slovenian if u agree to his advances he will probably make u his homebase wife in naija and will only be seeing u on xmas and new yr cheesy.

Most of these men are lazy, they don't want to study and do things legitimately. The immigration authorities are aware of this, you see virile young men in their 20s/30s professing to love women in their 50s/60s/70s.

Why would I agree to that? I want my own man, no sharing. He did try it but I told him off, I told him to stick with his marriage till death do him part, he said ok he will look elsewhere. I am sure he will find a victim someday.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

[/b]

Most of these men are lazy, they don't want to study and do things legitimately. The immigration authorities are aware of this, you see virile young men in their 20s/30s professing to love women in their 50s/60s/70s.

those are yahoo boys grin grin
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
those are yahoo boys grin grin

The image of Africans is destroyed because of these men, imagine the shame cry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by mrblessed(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
Sure, but I will ensure I put a security measure -- pregnancy -- so that my investment will not go down the drain. We have heard stories where the lady suddenly realises their unequal social status and incompatibility when she graduates from school.

If I put her in a family way, even if she decides to marry someone else, I won't bother because I have reaped the dividend of my investment.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2020
Alfather:
you wont even sposor your wife you marraid to school. Who girlfriend help?

what are you saying please? biko speak pidgin I'll grab than trash you wrote above. sisi guy hiss.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by olasegun90(m): 11:13pm On May 19, 2020
For where? I can never do such thing. i mean NEVER.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:35am On May 20, 2020
La Sponsor La Collapse grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by lightangel65i(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2020
Riele:

LMAO . Finally , he admits that he's into male . Congrats ! . Don't be ashamed of what you are . Embrace it .

You know , there are lot of your kind here hiding under the umbrella of redpillers . Send some of 'em Dm believe me , they'll reply .

Is there a thing like nairaland freebasis ? . I want to know biko

People dm you lol are you sure you aren't making multiple accounts to dm yourself. Lol even mad men and sick paedophile won't dm a premature ugly albino with rabbit tooth, and your hair look like rags.
By the way your dad just sent me 30k, I know your family hasn't eaten, your dad's just too stupid. And you are too I guess it runs in the bloodline I
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
La Sponsor La Collapse grin grin

Nne..La collapse La sponsor. lols.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Alfather: 11:16am On May 20, 2020
Johntemmy:

what are you saying please? biko speak pidgin I'll grab than trash you wrote above. sisi guy hiss.
if you like be a professor of linquinstic doesn,t make you an english man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Alfather post=89754167]if you like be a professor of linquinstic doesn,t make you an english man.[/

can't trade words with you guy cos you have low iQ so stay safe.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Alfather: 5:44pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Johntemmy post=89767331][/quote]a gorilla jumping from tree to tree doesn,t make him a monkey.
immitating some one doesn,t mean you are that person. How do you define IQ? scorelers are not only does who have IQ. Any thing a man does and he have the best knowledge of it, he is educated.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.