Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (34544 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:48pm On May 23, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dumb olosho!
..church rat
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sirjakez(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2020
ajepako:

Which Ajepako?

If l nack you ljebu juju eh!
Lol.. no vex ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 5:56am On May 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..church rat
Lol this girl, why not come here let me fvck you. at least let's end this insults for once. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Futuragetty: 10:58am On May 24, 2020
Kylekent59:
No!

I would rather use the money and sponsor my mother by adding more goods to her business, use part of it to buy machine for my sister so that she can start tailoring.

The purpose of this is that when I fall or wreck, I have people to sponsor/lift me up back.

Girlfriend would never lift you up when you are wrecked and broke. Don't let grammar confuse you; fiancee and girlfriend are likewise the same, only when the deal is sealed off it becomes marriage, there you have a wife.
Amazing! I have the same thoughts as you.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 7:20pm On May 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..church rat
I'm waiting o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I'm waiting o.
.....waiting for wat exactly ?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2020
Oluromantic:
Any girl that wants such should commit suicide. It's not a privilege, it's a shame on her

really
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Iceyjayz: 5:17am On May 25, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....waiting for wat exactly ?
Read my last post now, didn't you see it

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol this girl, why not come here let me fvck you. at least let's end this insults for once. cheesy

lols.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Enioladejith: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
For more celebrity leaked videos and sex tips visit
[url]hittvibe.today[/url]
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by tunize(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Can u buy a lion as a pet o.p?
if yes why?
and if No why also?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by mechanics(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
No
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2020
tunize:
Can u buy a lion as a pet o.p? if yes why? and if No why also?

Ah fear God
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by tunize(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Johntemmy:

Ah fear God
Okay then i think i have answered ur question girlfriend is quite different from marriage let alone talking about one that u both have kids together.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Ologbojo2023: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
donbachi:
Yes.
you will regret it l assure you 100%. Let her parent train her, you can give her small money for upkeep ooooo. But never l say it again never train woman go school
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by nurain150(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Let her marry me first born 1 pikin.Then she can go to havard if she wants no problem .we will pick her from where finished using her sanitize her and give her antoher pickin... shocked
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by escapellee(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
For a good and professional back and full body massage to get you relaxed and ease stress you can reach me on 07033543846 same as WhatsApp . Anywhere in Abuja and Lagos. Home and hotel service .
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
tunize:

Okay then i think i have answered ur question girlfriend is quite different from marriage let alone talking about one that u both have kids together.

humm. okay
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by TkhGuy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?
Only SIMPs can say yes
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by enzomofin: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Nīgga shut the fúck up?

Who cares about what you think?

Pussy

YOU TOO SHUT THE Bleep UP!! WATIN CONCERN YOU. BLOCK HEAD.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by enzomofin: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
TkhGuy:

Only SIMPs can say yes
Sponsor What? Sponsor who??
Why Must You Bring Down The Wrath Of GOD Before It's Time.
REMEMBER: LA Sponsor LA Collapse.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
enzomofin:

YOU TOO SHUT THE Bleep UP!! WATIN CONCERN YOU. BLOCK HEAD.

Stupid maggot
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Johntemmy(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
enzomofin:
Sponsor What? Sponsor who?? Why Must You Bring Down The Wrath Of GOD Before It's Time. REMEMBER: LA Sponsor LA Collapse.

lols
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by eniolaaaa: 2:27pm On May 30, 2021
FOR THE PURPOSE OF LOVING BACK OR MARRIAGE, IT'S A NO..BUT FOR CHARITY, IT'S A YES..But always remember that where you are spending ur money on, that's where ur heart will be..so to avoid huge heartbreak, stop spending to attract, spend only for charity where you will expect nothing back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out These Prewedding Pictures / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends / My First Experience With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.