Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? (33961 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by BabangidaHamza(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2020
I will rather used that money and buy imported grass and feed my dog.. Ohh, I forgot dogs don't eat grass..
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
sirjakez:
drop wetin... No reason am o, if the business dey boom well, I go invest for the business.
E better say I give money to person wey dey work than person wey believe say she dey entitled to my money
Good
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Why were you not man enough to break up with her in person? What kind of weak men would break up with someone over the phone? Karma is real.
I think its not weakness but rather sympathy or may be pity He had for her but my guy should defend himself.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2020
lightangel65i:

Lol.

This story happened to my aunt's best friend, she started dating this guy, he was managing and didn't go to school. But he managed to train her to read pharmacy and also had one of his friends help he get a job in a big hospital. After that she said she can't date him, or even think of marrying him cause he is an illiterate and she does not like him, she said she will pay him the money he spent and shouted for the guy to leave her house.

Some people are wicked, that's why investing in someone is a waste of time as it always ends in tears
this is the most touching piece ....some women are indeed heartless this is the reason why I don't chase women bunch of eves always betraying Adam cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by dudesexy111: 2:17pm On May 22, 2020
God forbid I rather give my mum all that money so she can use it for something better.....all this girl way no useful, if I ever want to spend on a girl it will be something I can afford to lose and would not even affect me if she Bleep up.....

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Coronavirus1: 2:19pm On May 22, 2020
Don't try it many have tried and failed before person like me have try twice, my advice no go area.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sirchrislatestn(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
Maryjane001:
You can o.....but always be careful.
I v seen few cases where d pair do get married and I v seen a lot of cases where d gal will 'tear eye' and tins won't work out again. She will begin finding faults.
Just don't test d depth of the river with two feet
one of my did it when it was time to pay the girl bride price then have to bill him very high hoping that he will give up still yet the guy succeed to pay everything as demand so me I can't try such nonsense ooo God forbids ok
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by azamama: 2:26pm On May 22, 2020
Sorry i can't do that,she will stab u at d back later.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 22, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
one of my did it when it was time to pay the girl bride price then have to bill him very high hoping that he will give up still yet the guy succeed to pay everything as demand so me I can't try such nonsense ooo God forbids ok
Hmm....na wa o. They didn't even pity d guy.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by MartinsD12(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
Johntemmy:
As stated on the topic.. Can you do it?
Never
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by sirjakez(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good
yeah
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by paul100(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2020
Bitcoinomy:
I can sponsor anyone if God enables me, I ll do it without thinking twice and without expecting anything in Return.

Of coz, the more God expands my coast, the more I ll give.
Yes,every good person will want to sponsor someone if God blesses them,BUT will you like to sponsor a girl that you love so much and see a future with her knowing fully well that once she is done with sch and hopefully find a good job will forget about you and start giving excuses and also her parents you have talked to about your intention with their daughter start seeing you as nobody.
Be truthful,will you like to sponsor such person?

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by orumba(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2020
Always end in tears. Even your face will no longer looks familiar

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Nyamve1: 2:45pm On May 22, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
Yes but I'll kill her if she betrays me
Hmmmmm, i wanted to ask u question but i see say na boss dey here so boss i bow
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by madridsta007(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2020
Johntemmy:

Never, never you try it.
Premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Tomilola360: 2:47pm On May 22, 2020
if I was a guy.

HELL NO

Can I sponsor my bff

HELL HELL NO
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2020
Taarh no way. I won't Try such again. I have trained a girl in the university from year one till she graduated and went for service I was also responsible for every expenses regarding her NYSC only for her to sent me a wedding invite few days after her nysc and guess who she got married to? My childhood friend whom I single handedly sponsored his trip to Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:52pm On May 22, 2020
AududuNine11:

Feminist spotted.

Is it an offense to be one?
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Alcantara88: 2:52pm On May 22, 2020
I just quitted the gal I dated for 4yrs this yr feb, i cared for , payed her bills , engaged her with a ring , bought her jamb form , payed huge to runs her admission into uniabuja, I was doing all this because of love and meanwhile we hardly see each other...I work and live in Lagos....,payed her school fee too and hostel accommodation....I never knew another guy was also engaged to her , living in abuja with her and steadily digging her borehole.
Guys beware of girls o.
I have learnt my lesson...I will henceforth use that money to train and sell broilers

7 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Slickbishop(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
I know a case with a family friend he was an older man but very good looking. He also didn't go to University so has only his WAEC certificate. His former wife cheated on him and ran off with her childhood sweetheart so he had to begin again.

He found a young girl who claimed to love him, he sent her to University and even helped to support her family. After her graduation, her parents said he was too old and not on her level. Did these parents not see that this man was older when he sent her to University and was paying for everything?

Humans beings are wicked.

any guy who still does this is a complete idiot

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Realiskit(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2020
Never! Marry her, then sponsor her education. There is no legal binding in girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. One is allowed to walk out as it pleases him or her.

Johntemmy:
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by AududuNine11: 3:01pm On May 22, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Not at all dear... grin I love you
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by saxoholic1(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2020
I rather use the money and buy pure breed dogs ...train it and resell while cross breeding
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Slickbishop(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2020
Alcantara88:
I just quitted the gal I dated for 4yrs this yr feb, i cared for , payed her bills , engaged her with a ring , bought her jamb form , payed huge to runs her admission into uniabuja, I was doing all this because of love and meanwhile we hardly see each other...I work and live in Lagos....,payed her school fee too and hostel accommodation....I never knew another guy was also engaged to her , living in abuja with her and steadily digging her borehole.
Guys beware of girls o.
I have learnt my lesson...I will henceforth use that money to train and sell broilers
u e no different from a slowpoke.u r investing in a lady who is far from u, a gal loving u is not due to the cash being spent on her,the other guy did not spend a dime on her,thank God u have wise up

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Slickbishop(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

u r still too young to belong
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Centcanada: 3:06pm On May 22, 2020
It no longer pays. Very bad gamble be that. I do not advice you to do it again because slay Queen are now much.
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by nonslike: 3:09pm On May 22, 2020
Well, I have and After a while,
I decided I wont anymore.
Some were partial sponsorship eg Father pays school fees and I pay for everything else like hangouts, handouts, cruise, etc.

In fact after a bit of the whole thing I noted that about 4 of my friends are now graduates and some doctors and lawyers.

I decided the next sponsorship will be my own spouse .

But to answer the question now .. is no.Even if i have the resources.
If i am giving a non-personal scholarship yes I would . The person go know say na God do am for am.
If if its a friend, close or not , e go be say na ...anyways..e go be ..

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Jabhunter: 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:
I feel bad for the guy whose help is rooted in altruism and genuine care for his girlfriend who gets f*cked over...as for the ones with the questionable agendas who target vulnerable girls to use it as some kind of bargaining chip for control lool yikes

1 Like

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by fbabs(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
I rather use that money and start training Broilers. After 4 months, I'll sell the fowls and make alot of money.
Training a Nigerian girlfriend in school is Investment of no Returns.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by banhammy: 3:20pm On May 22, 2020
It's not advisable.
Marry her first with her little or no education, then sponsor her education to any length once she's already ur legal wife and, mother of your children.

But, to sponsor girlfriend or fiance in higher institution, is a foolish idea. Unless if she's an orphan

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by AududuNine11: 3:23pm On May 22, 2020
Slickbishop:

u r still too young to belong
lol
Re: Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? by Hancycool111: 3:27pm On May 22, 2020
In this era, is gona be hard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Big Booty Appreciation Thread / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.