Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102246 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Moh99: 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
Add another wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Stallione(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
Happiness matters most to me o,even if na jesus christ she carry for dat belle,i will file for divorce,deliver my baby n i will carter for it later.I dnt like hearing dis kind story,rubbish

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by MikkieEl: 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

But you said she's pregnant with your first child.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by GreatResearcher1: 10:24pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.
Which law states this?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by tete7000(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
guy, I don't have issue with you. Stop putting your stupidity online

Nairaland is not an ideal place to solve serious problems. If you have problem, kneel and pray about it, then quietly go around leaving your mind open for solution to come true. Another one, look for a responsible and wise elder within your vicinity and seek counsels. Many people typing and replying you are juveniles.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Abolarin91(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
I don't even know the advice to give you but I can only pray that God will see you through this. Marriage that is not up to 2 years, ah!
This remind me of what papa use to tell me, "no matter how long you date a girl, you can't know up to 40% of her till you get married"...

Time table for sex, she is stiff, she don't care, all this kill man easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Conductor261: 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Though on and off we dated for one year, but I never knew she is like this
Get out of the arrangee marriage fast
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

Was it like this before she got pregnant?
she has always been stingy. the sex aspect, though she not that good, but maybe because she want a child, she was normal. she some times refuse giving it to me
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Lewisalexander(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
Genset:

U no even get common transport fare? Geez. Your wife dey try.

Short up. Being broke is a normal thing. Companies, banks n even government go broke sometimes. U r very stupid n I wish I could just punch u in d face

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
bamidelee:
Stop asking her for money again. Give her attitude also. Lastly you can divorce her, the journey is still far
ok
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2020
Moh99:
Add another wife
if I go that kind thing, nor be na
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2020
MikkieEl:

But you said she's pregnant with your first child.
yea
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by humblespirit: 10:30pm On May 18, 2020
You don't have problem & don't create one for yourself.Some women don't have appetite for sex during pregnancy it's normal & when the baby comes is another issue.my brother honeymoon is over & welcome to marriage.
Alot & lot of timetables are coming ....

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Balyz: 10:31pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
You are a weak man. Use the threat of divorce and see if she won't fall in line. Get a lawyer to file a divorce suit and present it to her. How can you as a man even get to a situation such as this?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Jossiace: 10:31pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
I don't know how women think?
You deny your husband sex but angry that he is cheated on you.
Any woman that denied her husband sex deserved to be cheated on.
Women can be complex. Last week, a married lady came and said her husband almost demand sex everyday. Yet I keep on hearing popular statement that if a man is not strong in bed, his wife will become another man's wife.

It's very wrong to give your husband time time. So it when the body needs it. It's part of the marriage.

If you are a Christian , report her to your pastor. After you've done all your effort and she doesn't change, you are free to choose whatever option your mind thinks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2020
tete7000:

Nairaland is not an ideal place to solve serious problems. If you have problem, kneel and pray about it, then quietly go around leaving your mind open for solution to come true. Another one, look for a responsible and wise elder within your vicinity and seek counsels. Many people typing and replying you are juveniles.
thank you brother. some of them have not stayed with a lady for one month

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by rotile247(m): 10:31pm On May 18, 2020
Every marriage has its ups and down, it takes hard work irrespective of how long courtship is. You need tolerance, communication (sometimes difficult though). She's pregnant now so she might not be too ready for s.ex sometimes due to pregnancy stress, workload and mood swings (expect a lot of that) Just imagine you having a human being growing inside of you! Man, it's not easy. So please try as much as possible to assist her in any way especially when you are at home, help with home chores and do it without expecting any reward grin. You will also need a lot of self control

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Davidoff2000: 10:32pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Guy I don't ask her for money. But there are I got broke, and I want to go do something that will bring money, just maybe transport fare to that place and may money to do something that will bring bigger money, she will bluntly refuse

Oga, your problem is that you are broke, at the very low level sef..u r so broke.u ask.your wife for tranaport fare? Bus fare? Is hour situation that bad?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Zombiekiller010: 10:33pm On May 18, 2020
Get second wife
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Makefav(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

She's bothered about your joblessness, try to calm her down, her mind is divided to probably things are not working for u with d way she think, quitting will not solve d problem, call her and discuss with her when she's in good mood

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by GboyegaD(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
she has always been stingy. the sex aspect, though she not that good, but maybe because she want a child, she was normal. she some times refuse giving it to me

You will need be patient is all I can advice and first thing, have a discussion to strike out the timetable. Once this is settled, push for it whenever you want it and on days she doesn't yield, just act normal. She will learn to adjust once you no send her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by rotile247(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2020
humblespirit:
You don't have problem & don't create one for yourself.Some women don't have appetite for sex during pregnancy it's normal & when the baby comes is another issue.my brother honeymoon is over & welcome to marriage.
Alot & lot of timetables are coming ....

Wise advise!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DESAMSAMO: 10:33pm On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
You cannot tell me that you didn’t notice this rigid behaviour during courtship.

Better discuss with her to find a solution.

Also, hustle to get enough money. You’re a man. Even their so called Feminism will not make a naija woman spend her own money on a man. Better take care of yourself.

As for the sex, you must let her know in clear terms that she cannot use sex (Withholding it vindictively) as a weapon to punish you. Any woman who does that deserves to be cheated on.
you have said it all��

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by mosesbola(f): 10:34pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.

See MUMU
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FX(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2020
Sack her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FX(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2020
Sack her and get a new girl friend.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2020
Makefav:

She's bothered about your joblessness, try to calm her down, her mind is divided to probably things are not working for u with d way she think, quitting will not solve d problem, call her and discuss with her when she's in good mood
jodlessness. lolzzzzzzz.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by cray91(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2020
and The Oga patapata of them All Is MONEY! from the way i see it. it might be cuz she sees you are not financially buoyant enough is why she's been repulsive sexually

From what you said, you asks her money to make bigger money but these females generally don't believe in "i want to" of making money. their brain has been already programed on "ready, available or made" MONEY.

my opinion though

cuz if you are giving alot of money from time to time trust me she wouln't be closing up that thing in the middle
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by SILVERLINES: 10:39pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

bro ur mental state is very poor I advise you to build yourself. Stop asking her for money, you are down with fever and she is not asking you what will you take, is she your pharmacist or your doctor?
Give her money to get you drugs, if she refuses come back here and tell us.

Most of our men folks are idle types who sit down there and expect his woman to always contribute to every little thing in the house. And those types are always broke

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by MikkieEl: 10:40pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
yea

Okay.
First time pregnancy makes women to behave abnormal atimes. Give her benefit of doubt while trying to figure it out in away.
Pls, do checks on yourself too, maybe there are things you used to do to/for her, no matter how petty it might seems that you'd peradventure stopped.
Above all, pray God for wisdom and to uphold your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AmazingMOG: 10:40pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
I’ve noticed people like don’t usually have a better life.

I just looked into your future it will be worst than this man soon you’ll create thread on this forum asking for help regards to your family

Go mark this Day on your wall.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Genset: 10:41pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Lewisalexander post=89701653]

Short up. Being broke is a normal thing. Companies, banks n even government go broke sometimes. U r very stupid n I wish I could just punch u in d face [/qu

Better go make money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.