Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102099 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Drizzy5001(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
cucumbae:
Rape her.Na your wife.
guy u wicked ooooo. make I rape her. that na last thing wen I go do. I one girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DukeNija(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

I’ll be honest with you sir. There’s nothing you can do. Nothing will ever change your wife.
If you doubt me, 10 years from now you’ll still be on this issue.
The decision is yours to make.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by purplecoco(f): 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
cucumbae:
Rape her.Na your wife.
Wow! Just wow
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Morufdinho(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
What makes you think you are responsible for the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Samfloxin(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
You are very stupid. Is English language your indigenous language?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Larrykaysail(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
go and look for helper
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by smsalert1: 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
I understand your plight. I will advise you try to make it work. Broken marriage is never a good option. Starving you of sex is directly pushing you out to look for it else were but yielding to it may be d beginning of the end of the marriage.
Still keep appealing and communicating to her. Pregnancy has a way of also changing women. Perhaps she will change afterwards
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by edoairways: 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.
So what is the essence of him marrying her if not to assist in time of need? If she can't assist then she is of no use

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Mannnn(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Nor quit your marriage oh, I done tell you finish...
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DukeNija(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
I didn't marry her because of money. she is not from a wealthy family. The issue is not of money, the issue is she is not caring. Didn't you read that part where I said I am down with fever now for three days, it was some friends I sent to get drugs for me. The only thing she had ask me is how is your body. please you guys should read through. if you are not giving her money, then she is not doing anything.

Bros you don’t have a wife. Please go and stay on your own.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by mordred44: 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
How i wish you leave to see wetin u cause ADAM...,dey can display all dia attitude until u put dat round tyn 4 dia finger
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by delkuf(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
Validated:

Lazy man!!! What made you get married if you cannot take care of a woman ... you are asking a pregnant woman for money, knowing full well she is expectant and needs money for ante-natal, delivery, post-natal, baby care, etc. money she is sure you cannot provide

If you cannot feed a single mouth that understands, how are going to feed her and a baby that does not understand that you are lazily broke? Instead of you to go and work you are on NL complaining of her stiffness.
guy I have explained that part to ur mate since Morning. read and don't rush to comment

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AbleBouncer: 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

Go out and hustle.

You nailed it there.
No finance no romance,
in short everywhere go dey pain her.
to regain your respect, go and hustle

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Neddyogu(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
Lawd save us from crazy women.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

Go out and hustle.

So after huzzling and the money comes.....what heart do you think OP will use to spend on her

This is the reason marital issues continue to recycle among couples.....because everything is linked to the other and failure to solve one will affect the other and so on until they channel one to divorce door....

OP, the major problem here was your first Statement.....
You don't know your Wife Period...
Now you have to drop all your previous thoughts about her and adjust to who you have known her to be now, as a man, pray and work hard, make your responsibility your watchword, stop looking for her old person but see now that you are marrying the real woman out of your woman...

With these, you will live longer bro.....I wish you good luck,...you are now a married man
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

Didn’t u guys date? All these behaviors didn’t just start overnight, u saw the signs and thought it will improve bt mosttimes issues/red flags only get worse unless u address and correct them b4 moving forward.

U need to express ur mind to her and not to us here. Tell her ur mind in Clear terms and what u like and don’t like about her. She can also do same so u both sort out ur marital issues amicably if possible.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Akube1z: 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Validated: 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
guy I have explained that part to ur mate since Morning. read and don't rush to comment

I read your post, not people's comments.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Caleb17: 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
You have entered one chance.. if she has a mentor, speak to the mentor. Or schedule a meeting with her parents. Any man who marries a scornful woman, Satan will stop sending his agents to him because the deal has been done in his life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 18, 2020
We are assessing the situation grin grin grin
ahnie:
Elders you're needed here o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by lomprico(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Nigga I don't know you. Are you married

Hunkle no vex but he is saying the truth. If you hollo she go submit.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by zimakod(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2020
Talk to her about it na.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2020
First of all double your hussle.
Real Hussle no be yahooing.
No be being fetish and going ritual.

There are lots of such women in town. There can only be sex when the husband's pocket is buoyant. And its so dishearten that they don't know they are part time prostitutes.

My advice is to double your hussle legitimately and be prayerful.

When money comes, you too create a time table for sex, when to smile at home, when to give her money and when to take her out.

Let her know her wrongs and the pain she made you to go through. And you can then forgive her totally.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Dchameleon12345(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2020
Ur wife needs Wike cox she is weak

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Denique(f): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
Treat her the way she treats you! Don't be crossing express for someone that can't cross a gutter for you.

You know the risk of crossing express these days. Be careful.
One of the known risks is that "Motor usually jams the Egungun" grin
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by DeRay98(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

Go out and hustle.

What's wrong in asking ones wife for money if a husband is broke and who's theory is that?
And who says providing for her will make her flexible?

People wey never see wetin wives dey do to their husbands go come dey give advice...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Though on and off we dated for one year, but I never knew she is like this
Stop asking her for money again.
Give her attitude also.
Lastly you can divorce her, the journey is still far

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by GboyegaD(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

Was it like this before she got pregnant?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FeliciaOja(f): 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, this is what you pass through when you have a wife that look up to @FeliciaOja as a role Model.....

Your wife belong to set awon FeliciaOja

Tell your fellow low l!Fe Gaby, to pay you for your troll services. And tell him to go and report me to his mummy since he is still a small boy cry grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Akube1z: 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
You are very stupid. Is English language your indigenous language?[/quote]
English language is very important than indigenous languages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.