Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102189 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by verycheese: 11:35pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Thank bro. this is what I am thinking of doing
Use your own hand to destroy your marriage, you hear?? Do t go and find transport fare for all the places you want to go, be looking for boy scout gang on NL.

Somebody is expecting her first child, the father of the child is tryi g to syphon all her money, if she follow your mouth for this transport fare begging everytime, how will she take care of her baby when it arrives?

Your wife is not leaving you bn pregnant despite you are not providing but you want to show her shege for not yielding to your entitlement mentality. You are not a serious human being.

To ba wun e, ko fi owo ara e se ara e. Orí ẹ a pe

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Dollabiz: 11:36pm On May 18, 2020
Go out and fivvck a hoe don’t touch her for months she will beg you for life
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by abdullkabar(m): 11:36pm On May 18, 2020
Different shades of marriage problems this age One thing I know is that "We(humans) are our own problem"
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FGonline: 11:40pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
oga everybody must not b good in what u are good in......if u are wise enough,just tell him wat y tink he needs to do abt his matter.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Lindaikeji007: 11:43pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

You obviously married a very stubborn SHE GOAT. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Cosameke: 11:44pm On May 18, 2020
Seriously she never loved u...a wife who loves d husband will support him in all areas...d area of sex I'm sorry to say dis maybe ure not giving her d way she wants it n now she gets irritated..So as not to cos wahala she gave time table so those days she can just manage..improve urself so another man won't do dat for u..just buy her books of any church commission about marriage n see how it goes.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FGonline: 11:44pm On May 18, 2020
fuwaski:

To double money fit be bet9ja o. He hasn't said it all. He has to modify that post and tell us everything. shocked
hahahaha

My thought too

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Mcslize: 11:46pm On May 18, 2020
Twoclans:

Shaking my head and bum bum for this your comment.

A woman that is pregnant undecided, no matter how slutty a woman is most women wont cheat in pregnancy because child birth is a life and death situation .

According to human reproduction, the truth is that pregnant women have high sexual urge during pregnancy.

Research that and you will see that their sexual libido is quite high during pregnancy that's why pregnant women still make out with their partners during pregnancy. It even help to open the way up in preparation for the birth of the child.

With that, it is quite surprising that op wife is giving op time table for sex when it supposed be the other way round.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by MichaelDuf: 11:46pm On May 18, 2020
You did not Bleep her well while courting?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FGonline: 11:50pm On May 18, 2020
Elton02:
grin every mallam with him kettle grin
hahahaha
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Biggers82(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2020
Throw her from the Window and Marry another Lady because are living with a lady who never loved you just that she is managing you not until her love of her life came back that's why she is trying to kill you to join him be careful guy
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by bameyi(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Though on and off we dated for one year, but I never knew she is like this
Ah, I no go date woman for only one year oh. And it's not like one full year.
ON and OFF. brother they put chain for your next.
All this Instagram and Tiktok girls. Na 4 year I go take date am. And sometimes ASSU fit go on strike def. The thing go turn am to 5-6 years date. If her papa no like am make them marry her.
I would have to become a SME the one wey oyinbo dey call Subject Matter Expect on her before I marry her.
All that said make I come help your matter. You need, spiritual counseling, marriage counseling /therapy and family intervention.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 18, 2020
Women sha!! grin
Nothing is wrong with your madam. Bruh, go and hustle! Make some dollars then thank us later!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FGonline: 11:54pm On May 18, 2020
queenfav:
This one isn't ready for marriage yet
the guy or girl?
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Empato: 12:04am On May 19, 2020
Guys check out this new cool samsung Galaxy A41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCaHg85ZQtk

It is very amazing.
- water Resistant and dust Resistant. Watch the full video to see more details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by busayochic: 12:05am On May 19, 2020
You are most likely a jobless man.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dejio42(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2020
OP I put it to you that you are a GAMBLIER. That is what your woman want you to stop and hustle like a REAL MAN.dont shad your wife on NL. 777

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2020
SaintBishop:
Na wa ooo two of una no date? or you just go village go marry her?
Women are known to hide their reservations when they see a man of marriageable age but start to demand same immediately they secure their marriage with pregnancy.
The African man is unfortunate in terms of love.
He is only loved as much as he is worth

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by PeaceNexus(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2020
My personal opinion has always been that people who bring their marital issues online are emotionally"downtrodden".... serious minded people won't have time for people like you, so you won't even get their advice. Teenagers will give you all the advice you need....so go ahead and quit the marriage since that's what you want to hear.
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2020
Bola146:
""Something if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give""
"

grin grin grin Sir Kuku tell us the real truth that she didn't borrow you money You requested for grin grin grin Please tell us the full story not half story undecided
Even if he's living off his wife,so what?
Women comfortably live off their Male partners all their lives but immediately a man has a little downtime while d woman is handy with cash,the whole world will know.
This is a man that paid bride price,funded d wedding, pays house rent,furnished d house provides food,electricity etc.
Good thing is the male folks are learning to be more mean than their females nowadays and thank God Africa is still a patriarchal society

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dejio42(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2020
She staRves u of sex because she thinks that sex will reset your brain and make you see your responsibilitie(but you want NL.ers to preach what, to kill your wife?)just stop gambling or womanising and have malaria someday,you will open a trend on "MY WIFE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH TOO MUCH CARE"
I am not married oo.

JGL

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2020
Genset:

U no even get common transport fare? Geez. Your wife dey try.
So ashamed at you with this your comment.
It is perfectly ok for some women to never have transport money all their lives cos their husband is the provider but for a man,a little downtime is not allowed.
I can swear you're being fed by som1 that's you can spew such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by highbee02: 12:22am On May 19, 2020
May be it's as a result of her present condition, some women nag a lot during pregnancy. Just be supportive and watch her till she puts to bed, after all this is her first pregnancy.

On coitus (sex), some women are like a horse, they will still allow their husband to climb them even in the labour room while the reverse is the case in most women.

My brother, it's too early to conclude that your wife is..... It's not easy
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Brunicekid(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
No offense bro, but you nor go school reach me
Wowww....You need to take things step-by-step with your Wife.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by willyjacs(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
idiot focus on the topic or f*ck off.

this is a family matter, not English class.

English na ya papa language? abi speaking English means say u Don make am for life?

ignoramus big living bag of stupidity like u.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Afromentalist: 12:29am On May 19, 2020
Your only problem is poverty. Fix that problem and the rest will fall in line.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by dokiOloye(m): 12:36am On May 19, 2020
ericsmith:

If life is all about peace of mind, bro most of us won't birthed or here today or most nigerians kids will be a product of broken home.
In as much as there is no perfection in d world, life itself is bound to be filled with struggles & challenges ...our task as humans is to finds ways around issues/problem n solve it. divorce is an exit not a solution, imagine if d only option we av is to cut off d head when we have headache
Why wil Op give is wife all the money n start beggin her to give him inside, why not just give her what he can afford n retain what he can manage as well.
If a woman is giving timetable for sex it only means the man aint bangin her rite .. even if her libodo is low as long as the man understand her body she go re adjust ... women are whores jus bring it out in dem. naa man go run
a lot of women are frigid but they pretend about it when they see "husband material".
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:36am On May 19, 2020
Bola146:
""Something if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give""
"

grin grin grin Sir Kuku tell us the real truth that she didn't borrow you money You requested for grin grin grin Please tell us the full story not half story undecided

omo ake nieee
lols
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:37am On May 19, 2020
I dey observe
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by fortunechy(m): 12:38am On May 19, 2020
If this is how people quit marriage I bet u people won't marry again......i fink u ain't matured enough to go into marriage. U need serious counseling...
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Harmlesspill(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.
Brotherly, you can endure,aswear.
Now listen,,,marriage is not a bondage.
You got married to enjoy your wife and not other wise.if she thinks that she's too big or stiff to be submissive then you have to show her that there were many beautiful women on your list before she was selected!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.