Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (102229 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by affable4(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:
Her attitude is because you're obviously broke.

Go out and hustle.
Stop asking your pregnant wife for money.

Be her provider and she'll become FLEXIBLE.

Not everyone will notice what you have written. And you may not have a hundred likes. But I tell you, you just stated his problem and the solution.
He asks for money for little business, means he doesn't even have any to spare. The wife gives him. How can sex be initiated?
It will be hard for people to understand, but that is his problem.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2020
Wetin person no go read for here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by FX(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2020
Jossiace:

I don't know how women think?
You deny your husband sex but angry that he is cheated on you.
Any woman that denied her husband sex deserved to be cheated on.
Women can be complex. Last week, a married lady came and said her husband almost demand sex everyday. Yet I keep on hearing popular statement that if a man is not strong in bed, his wife will become another man's wife.

It's very wrong to give your husband time time. So it when the body needs it. It's part of the marriage.

If you are a Christian , report her to your pastor. After you've done all your effort and she doesn't change, you are free to choose whatever option your mind thinks.
So he should report her to 419 pastors. Majority of the pastors out there are scam pastors
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2020
Just take it easy. Every marriage comes with its' storms. Your ability to weather the Storm is what makes it work and stand the test of time. Its too early to want to chicken out.try and work it out and be patient with her as this is just a phase that would soon pass.

As for the sex part, don't go demanding for it like a commander in chief of the... Hehehe.... Don't mind me. Just playfully get your way through. Try to be fun and romantic, it turns a woman on. wink no matter how frigid she is.

May God revive your love for each other.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Gabbriell: 10:44pm On May 18, 2020
Op u are the problem now.

Most women don't give out their money.. they won't even let u know they have it.

As per the sex-timetable, give her time for God sake..u said she is pregnant. Try put yourself in her shoes for once.

I think what u need is a job to get u busy, because you are looking for trouble anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
What's the timetable like? Let's see if it's ok

You should be able to fvck her toto anytime and anyhow you like because, na you use your money marry her.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Kpokponki01: 10:44pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Your English is horrible. You finish secondary school?

No offense bro but you type like a village man.
Who's this one sef? Grow up man and stop being childish!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2020
Keep pressuring her she will give undecided undecided
delkuf:
Good Nairaland I don't normally do this, bringing my family issue here but this issue is pissing me off.

Here is the story. I got married last year, and I thought I have known her enough that was why I married her. But to my surprise I started discovering that she is too stiff. She is too hard. When she says she is not doing something, that is it, she won't do it.

Sometimes if am broke, and I ask for Small amount of money, most time I want to use that money to get means for bigger money, she won't give.

She gives me time for sex. Presently am down with fever and the only thing she has ever asked me is how is your body. No what will you take or something. Am starting to think of quitting the marriage. The only issue is that she is pregnant and this is my first child.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

Go out and hustle.

Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ayodejisure: 10:47pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

Is quitting marriage the solution to every issue? Who told you if you try another one it won't be worst than this. Have you talk to her?, how do we know what you are also doing to her?. Every marriage has a peculiar challenge.

That's why we keep saying marriage is not for children....
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 18, 2020
ahnie:
Elders you're needed here o. Yes where is the kola nut and allegator paper and the snap b4 I forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by NLTerrorisT(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
Bola146:

grin grin grin Sir Kuku tell us the real truth that she didn't borrow you money You requested for grin grin grin Please tell us the full story not half story undecided

cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Xeexeex: 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

Please read the 'Rational Male's by Rollo Tomassi, thank me later
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Ujuiwuji(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
U don't need to quit. That's y courtship is needed before u delve into marriage. Now u must bear it. Most pregnant women give times table for sex. Not all ladies are caring. Not everyone can give u something freely or easily. So all these u should have discovered during courtship then u had to decide that u would Condone or reject. But now it is late for u if u are a believer unless u wanna remain single. U can learn her now, study her and live with her the way she is and also try to change her gor the good of the family. Thanks
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by zicoraads: 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
I sense a lack of openness with your story.

1. Your wife is pregnant and you expect her to have sex with you all the time. Have you spoken to her about this? I am not married, but I know pregnancy is a very difficult time for every woman. Is it not possible that she is not comfortable? Maybe you should consider her condition and manage the time table for now.

2. Are you not working? Why are you asking your pregnant wife for money? Shouldn't you be the one to be providing and taking care of how, especially now?

You ask her for money as a means to get bigger money? You sound like a dubious man.

In conclusion, she should never have married you. It was a mistake on her part.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

fake story
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2020
Sex is the not the only reason for marriage.... Jobless fool
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2020
AfroKnight:
You cannot tell me that you didn’t notice this rigid behaviour during courtship.

Better discuss with her to find a solution.

Also, hustle to get enough money. You’re a man. Even their so called Feminism will not make a naija woman spend her own money on a man. Better take care of yourself.

As for the sex, you must let her know in clear terms that she cannot use sex (Withholding it vindictively) as a weapon to punish you. Any woman who does that deserves to be cheated on.
elder afroknight u Don chop kola? Make u take one cup of snap, u talk well

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by ayodejisure: 10:52pm On May 18, 2020
zicoraads:
I sense a lack of openness with your story.

1. Your wife is pregnant and you expect her to have sex with you all the time. Have you spoken to her about this? I am not married, but I know pregnancy is a very difficult time for every woman. Is it not possible that she is not comfortable? Maybe you should consider her condition and manage the time table for now.

2. Are you not working? Why are you asking your pregnant wife for money? Shouldn't you be the one to be providing and taking care of how, especially now?

You ask her for money as a means to get bigger money? You sound like a dubious man.

In conclusion, you sound like someone she should never have married.

Don't mind the unserious boy. He's not supposed to be married

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:

Dey give her Money, gifts...Nd attention and play wit her often. Trust me na you go run for Knackin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 18, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Sex is the not the only reason for marriage.... Jobless fool
who call you for this meeting?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by MrNice001(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2020
I WONDER WHY YOU WOULD ALWAYS SAY "SOMETHING" WHEN YOU ASK UR BELLE WIFE FOR MONEY THAT WILL MAKE BIGGER FOR YOUR NEED? YOU MEAN BET9JA OR LOOK FOR LUCK? U SHOW NO POSITIVE SOMEHOW TO HER NONSENSE ;DI WONDER WHY YOU WOULD ALWAYS SAY "SOMETHING" WHEN YOU ASK UR BELLE WIFE FOR MONEY THAT WILL MAKE BIGGER FOR YOUR NEED? YOU MEAN BET9JA OR LOOK FOR LUCK? U SHOW NO POSITIVE SOMEHOW TO HER NONSENSE
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by realoscar84(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2020
This is clearly one of the reasons ur wife treat you with so much contempt. Too soft when dealing with people. A total stranger insulted you and ur response to that slowpoke was to start ur reply with "no offense"? Was his statement no meant to insult you over issue that doesnt concern him
? Smh

quote author=delkuf post=89672904]No offense bro, but you nor go school reach me[/quote]
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 18, 2020
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.

Na why men dey die quick be this. Man up nye nye nye. Iffa slap u. U go tell am to divorce. Marriage is overrated. Peace of mind is not.

Baba. No allow anybody guilt trap u oh. U Don see all the stories of wife kill husband nd pour hot water for nairaland abi. No wait to become statistics lol. Jakpa!
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AbdulMajeed2(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2020
She is pregnant , anything she does is not counted.

You can judge a pregnant woman by her actions or words. She is already facing enogh carrying something in her stomach.

Just be patients and go easy with her. Maybe tell a nice story or a moment you had with her that you like.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2020
Quitting is not the solution o, stay and fight for your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by temblor1(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2020
Ningen:

Go out and hustle.

True. She's using her time to make money while you're on couch occupied with thoughts of sex and how to cunningly obtain her purse.
Op your ways no pure at all better begin to dey hustle. Shame dey catch me for you angry

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by monz(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2020
thorpido:
You dated her enough to know her response to matters or were you two just fvckin?
Na now you wan bend person wey stiff?

You're thinking of quitting the marriage without working at it so your child will suffer?You've got to man up.
People may hardly change when they are grown.You need to talk to your wife from time to time and make her see reasons to compromise sometimes.
The best way to encourage someone to give is by showing examples of giving too.Make sure you do this to your wife often - time,attention,help with house chores and money.

I agree to this
Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by AbdulMajeed2(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2020
Whatever you do,
Leaving her is the worst mistake you'll ever make.

Just talk to her and show her care and love, she will do the same to you.

An advice, work hard and get alot of money. Bc that's the cure to 90 percent of the marital problems , the remaining 10 percent ,love and respect can solve it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by perryy(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2020
delkuf:
This is not the issue of Manning up, you don't know what I am experiencing. she gives me time table for sex. is not like I am demanding. the last time I slept with is over three weeks ago. I have talked with her. Her younger sister have talked with her, she is to adamant.

Divorce her now or regret like I did.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex by omooba969(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2020
SILVERLINES:
bro ur mental state is very poor I advise you to build yourself. Stop asking her for money, you are down with fever and she is not asking you what will you take, is she your pharmacist or your doctor?
Give her money to get you drugs, if she refuses come back here and tell us.

Most of our men folks are idle types who sit down there and expect his woman to always contribute to every little thing in the house. And those types are always broke

Stop bashing men coz things we often struggle with mentally can't be explained literally. Everyone's story is different/unique and I've come to realise that one of the easiest thing to do is to advise people.

Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Igbo Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.