Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] (4617 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2020
Elite14:
Congrats boss...You clearly deserved this!.

I started my own 5 year journey some days back sha.....i hope that before i get to my fifth year,i would have every reason to smile n laugh grin

I appreciate.

Yes, as long as you stay focused and undistracted, you'll surely smile. Even village people can't stop it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by leomarz007: 10:53pm On May 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. We can use the front of my cheap camera phone.

Five years being active in a toxic house called Nairaland with 600 posts in my old and deactivated account and another another 600 posts in this particular account.

I have received at least 1 million abuses (both direct and indirect) and 1 million messages. I guess this is why this particular business generates millions while I sleep.

People should use my story as a lesson to just keep moving.

Bros go and cash out. Your years has yielded bountiful profit. Wait lemme call your Acct Officer. ML♡
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2020
James4bright:
Bro congrats. The fact you didn't allow those little negative comments deter you from achieving your objectives makes you great indeed.

On point.

Mehn, the level of distraction on Earth is alarming, but man can always push through all obstacles as long as he persists.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2020
ChewingStick:
... everywhere stew! Carry on, your teeth complete brother

Lol. It's been long I heard this "stew" slang. The one of teeth being complete is new to me, but I like it already.

If I go crack joke with that line with an agbero wey him teeth no truly complete for PH, but him come see am as an insult come hit me, I'll come for you.

#Smile.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On May 18, 2020
jumper524:
2014 since I joined this forum.
If we are to balance account, I cheat the forum.
The strong sense of maturity and knowledge gotten from this forum is next to non.

Because of this forum I'm able to understand how life works and worry less, it made me more visionary and it has exposed me to businesses that yield cool cash.
Many of my friends come to me to seek knowledge on things.
I'm able to predict peoples motive.

Well thanks to many users including the O.P himself, I've learnt alot.

I'm still working on how I can also give back to the forum..

I like this piece, NL. Here is filled with nuggets as long as you search for it. Your last line makes lots of sense too.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02pm On May 18, 2020
Yemialade:
Happy anniversary bro,even though u post shit on nairaland sometimes,just know that you haue changed and impacted lives positively through your motivational post .you touched my life in a good way illegend,i thank God i met ur moniker on nairaland.lets celebrate this o,as your fan.

You're welcome, dear. I appreciate.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On May 18, 2020
Torie8:
Hahaha I no dey fear oya na grin

Hmm. If you no fear Rivers man like me, I wonder who you go fear? Lol.

No mind me — Riverians are good people with a few rotten eggs.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Congrats brother

Appreciated a million times.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2020
Nelx:
Happy 5 years anniversary on nairaland iLegendd. Shouldn't it be called "Nairaversary"? grin

Lol.

Sounds like a better name. I have been corrected it's only 4 years, so I have 1 more year left for the real Nairaversary.

With Naira on the name, make Marlians no full background that day with guns and weed thinking say na their oga I dey celebrate o!
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Congratulations bro, just keep pushing and moving on. Always put your blinders on. Peace

That's the koko.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2020
Torie8:
Congrats smiley yea am ready for the picture.

Finally...

"We go jam for junction," says Burna Boy (for the picture)
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2020
leomarz007:

Bros go and cash out. Your years has yielded bountiful profit. Wait lemme call your Acct Officer. ML♡

Lol. The line "Cash Out" dey always scare me sha.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by duduade: 2:38am On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
So, just realized May, 23rd, 2016 was when I started posting on this forum and today is May, 18th, 2020. Five more days to go.

I came here with nothing but my fingers and my brain after Buhari's recession that year hits me beyond repaired.

Luckily, Séun's Nairaland gave me the platform to repair myself.

I can only tell you two things that made me succeed in using this forum to better my life forever within 5 years to the point I no longer have to work for the rest of my life.

Those two things are

1. Focus
2. Undistracted (there were gazillion of abuses and hatred, but I kept moving — even up till date, but it doesn't move me)

If you can do this in any legit business you're into, you'll surely smile at last. Unfortunately, my fellow Nigerian youths can't sacrifice 5 years of their lives to have a better life ahead — they want it sharp sharp like a ritualist/politician.

In summary, 5 years of my life on this forum wasn't wasted, but permanently planted and it's yielding fruits every single day.

The title was inspired by those who accused me of always being on Nairaland and wasting my time. I can actually wake up one day, unannounced, and deactivate without feeling I wasted those 5 years. Surely, I may do that.

So, on the 23rd of May, you people should get ready to pour me water. Or, you can start pouring it now.

Congrats dude... More blessings

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by AKwinde(m): 4:47am On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
So, just realized May, 23rd, 2016 was when I started posting on this forum and today is May, 18th, 2020. Five more days to go.

I came here with nothing but my fingers and my brain after Buhari's recession that year hits me beyond repaired.

Luckily, Séun's Nairaland gave me the platform to repair myself.

I can only tell you two things that made me succeed in using this forum to better my life forever within 5 years to the point I no longer have to work for the rest of my life.

Those two things are

1. Focus
2. Undistracted (there were gazillion of abuses and hatred, but I kept moving — even up till date, but it doesn't move me)

If you can do this in any legit business you're into, you'll surely smile at last. Unfortunately, my fellow Nigerian youths can't sacrifice 5 years of their lives to have a better life ahead — they want it sharp sharp like a ritualist/politician.

In summary, 5 years of my life on this forum wasn't wasted, but permanently planted and it's yielding fruits every single day.

The title was inspired by those who accused me of always being on Nairaland and wasting my time. I can actually wake up one day, unannounced, and deactivate without feeling I wasted those 5 years. Surely, I may do that.

So, on the 23rd of May, you people should get ready to pour me water. Or, you can start pouring it now.
where's the picture?

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. It's been long I heard this "stew" slang. The one of teeth being complete is new to me, but I like it already.

If I go crack joke with that line with an agbero wey him teeth no truly complete for PH, but him come see am as an insult come hit me, I'll come for you.

#Smile.

Lol, Agberos in Warri are no different from those in PH.

Just say it like this and you should be find " Well done/carry on. Na Man you be! Your teeth complete" wink
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Torie8(f): 9:09am On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. If you no fear Rivers man like me, I wonder who you go fear? Lol.

No mind me — Riverians are good people with a few rotten eggs.
I know na cool
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Torie8(f): 9:10am On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Finally...

"We go jam for junction," says Burna Boy (for the picture)
You and who?
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2020
Torie8:
You and who?

We plenty o! More like a family picture — you go dey among sha as one of my wives since I'm planning to marry 75 wives.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Torie8(f): 11:59am On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

We plenty o! More like a family picture — you go dey among sha as one of my wives since I'm planning to marry 75 wives.
lol I will be in front so that my face go show very well.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Whois(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Yeah, I just realized it's 4. That means I have 1 more year left — sad.

Lolz you just realized you're sad, annoying, and a mis leading olodo disturbing our peace here... grin shocked yeye dey smell. I won't think twice to block you if the option is available on nairaland. Am an oldie here and I can categorically say you're One of those polluting this forum. Seun needs to do something about you and others alike.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Whois(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2020
AKwinde:

where's the picture?

You dey mind am?? even the title of the thread is mis leading.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
Whois:

Lolz you just realized you're sad, annoying, and a mis leading olodo disturbing our peace here... grin shocked yeye dey smell. I won't think twice to block you if the option is available on nairaland. Am an oldie here and I can categorically say you're One of those polluting this forum. Se.un needs to do something about you and others alike.

As oldie as you are? You want to be noticed? I just noticed you. You've wasted 13 years of your life on Nairaland without impacting any soul or creating threads to change lives. #Smile. How can you block someone who doesn't know you exist except you wag your ugly tail in front of him to notice you?

It's normal for oldie and regressed people like you to stalk or abuse on new and progressive people, so I don't blame you — I blame your lack of time management.

My last reply.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Whois(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2020
whatever grin if you like continue to mislead with title and claims that you attached pictures (it's a psychological thing right?). Na u Sabi tongue
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Nat404: 12:44pm On May 19, 2020
Whois:

Lolz you just realized you're sad, annoying, and a mis leading olodo disturbing our peace here... grin shocked yeye dey smell. I won't think twice to block you if the option is available on nairaland. Am an oldie here and I can categorically say you're One of those polluting this forum. Seun needs to do something about you and others alike.
Be nice to my boss. He taught me how to swim with the sharks.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Whois(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2020
wink
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
What is wrong with this one above? 13 years wasted and he still wants attention. I'm out before he transfers 13 years frustration on me.

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 12:54pm On May 19, 2020
Whois as you don report am now,wetin you gain?
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Whois as you don report am now,wetin you gain?

Report? I don't see that as report — it's cry.

Hahahahaha.

The World Health Organization (WHO) guy doesn't sound literate and learned to me — I guess that's why he wasted 13 precious years of his life here without helping people or teaching them things.

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Whois(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2020
My point is that he should stop mis leading young people with wrong title and claims of pictures attached. Anyways it's the admin that stands to benefit most from the number of views duh.
My last reply.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
Finally, I have gotten rid of the fake World Health Organization guy.

Bless God. I hope he doesn't resurrect. #Laugh.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
Finally, I have gotten rid of the fake World Health Organization guy.

Bless God. I hope he doesn't resurrect. #Laugh.
I am pretty sure mr. whois is happy cos your first reply to him has been deleted by the mods.
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by missypurple1(f): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
congratulations I've learnt a lot from your posts....Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / What Is The Origin Of Fair (yellow) Skinned Color In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.