Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] (4613 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by lookyzy: 1:15am On Jul 09, 2022
So, just realized May, 23rd, 2016 was when I started posting on this forum and today is May, 18th, 2020. Five more days to go.

I came here with nothing but my fingers and my brain after Buhari's recession that year hits me beyond repaired.

Luckily, Séun's Nairaland gave me the platform to repair myself.

I can only tell you two things that made me succeed in using this forum to better my life forever within 5 years to the point I no longer have to work for the rest of my life.

Those two things are

1. Focus
2. Undistracted (there were gazillion of abuses and hatred, but I kept moving — even up till date, but it doesn't move me)

If you can do this in any legit business you're into, you'll surely smile at last. Unfortunately, my fellow Nigerian youths can't sacrifice 5 years of their lives to have a better life ahead — they want it sharp sharp like a ritualist/politician.

In summary, 5 years of my life on this forum wasn't wasted, but permanently planted and it's yielding fruits every single day.

The title was inspired by those who accused me of always being on Nairaland and wasting my time. I can actually wake up one day, unannounced, and deactivate without feeling I wasted those 5 years. Surely, I may do that.

So, on the 23rd of May, you people should get ready to pour me water. Or, you can start pouring it now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Watsapp Chat With A Hooker / See What A Photographer Is Captured On Camera Doing To A Model - Video / I Am A Woman And I Wish I Was Born With A Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.