Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria (6496 Views)

They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! / Why Do Girls Start To Form Love After They Come To Your House? / I Bleep Ladies And They Come Back For My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by ibro360(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
It is called atmospheric ecstasy
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Clicked: 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
I m from Anambra too but I don't think you got it right, every tribe is represented even up north is not exempted. Which part of Anambra are you from

Don't waste your time with that one, he's not Igbo at all. Check his posts, many are degrading comments about Igbos. Claims to be Anambra born and Yoruba too. I suspect the only connection he has with Igbo people is that he was born in Anambra.
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by otemeh01(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
Drugs lords... Yeebos are representing Nigeria well in that aspect

Mind u, I'm from anambra
How is that any one's business if you're from Anambra
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Reex12(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2020
lol..bro your message has been passed let them hear(girls),any sedative drug can be used related to anaesthetic but cocaine?na bro too exhurbitant,

thanks for the info
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Prof0fficial: 5:00pm On May 19, 2020
educative
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Exc2000: 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
I was told of what some abroad returnee drug addicts always do when they host a party at home just to get everybody high.

They'll host an indoor party or attend a friend's indoor party (they hate outside party) and when they notice some girls refused to drink, they'll on the AC.

Guess what is inside the AC? It's cócaine. After some minutes, the AC will propagate it in that room or enclosed hall and few minutes later, the girls will be high and start misbehaving as they dance like imbecilé — even the shy ones that refused dancing at first will start dancing seductively and uninhibited.

I was told a story of one that happened in Port Harcourt. Let me keep it to myself.

In summary, all the girls, the ones that drank, the ones that didn't drink, the ones that came alone, the ones that came with their husbands, or boyfriend, were all wasted and ready to get down with anyone. They were acting like intoxicated zombies because of the cócaine in the AC.

So, when coro is over and all these drug addîct abroad returnees host a party in an enclosed room, be carful (especially when they on the AC).

Some even put it inside the AC in their private rooms and invite another man's wife or a female friend who hasn't fully agreed to sleep with them yet, but in few minutes of entering that room, their physiology change and they become high and hórny and the did gets done.

They can even strangle you for ritual reasons. (Some Nigerian politicians are not excepted — some of them need blood to retain power).

This post is for ladies to mind how they mingle with "rich" drug addîcts.

you prolly haven't seen cocaine, crack cocaine or meth before in your life, that's why you innocently believed the cock and bull story

to give you simple knowledge, put your salt crystal in your AC vent and see if anything significant happens?

again cocaine smells like rubber, or nail polish remover, some smell like abit of sweet petrol .. how would the room smell of that and people wont run away

its simply not possible, and for you to get high on cocaine for the first time you need like a gram or more snorted directly or smoked as vapour

1 Like

Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
Fake story. Don't believe everything you hear.

An ounce of coke ain't cheap and for a crowd to get high off coke, the coke would have to be over 500 grams to a key and it would never be in powdered form becos Air Conditioners don't blow air in an omnidirectional manner. They blow straight.

For the crowd to get high it would have to be in liquid form and mixed with the gas, plus the smell would be easily noticed cos of the lil mix of gasoline and ethanol

Its like saying someone is throwing away 15,000 dollars just to get someone high.

Throw salt or talcum powder inside your a/c and see if it won't spit it back at you in a distance of 1 metre.
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
Clicked:

Don't waste your time with that one, he's not Igbo at all. Check his posts, many are degrading comments about Igbos. Claims to be Anambra born and Yoruba too. I suspect the only connection he has with Igbo people is that he was born in Anambra.
smart you
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Highhhio(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
iLegendd:
I was told of what some abroad returnee drug addicts always do when they host a party at home just to get everybody high.

They'll host an indoor party or attend a friend's indoor party (they hate outside party) and when they notice some girls refused to drink, they'll on the AC.

Guess what is inside the AC? It's cócaine. After some minutes, the AC will propagate it in that room or enclosed hall and few minutes later, the girls will be high and start misbehaving as they dance like imbecilé — even the shy ones that refused dancing at first will start dancing seductively and uninhibited.

I was told a story of one that happened in Port Harcourt. Let me keep it to myself.

In summary, all the girls, the ones that drank, the ones that didn't drink, the ones that came alone, the ones that came with their husbands, or boyfriend, were all wasted and ready to get down with anyone. They were acting like intoxicated zombies because of the cócaine in the AC.

So, when coro is over and all these drug addîct abroad returnees host a party in an enclosed room, be carful (especially when they on the AC).

Some even put it inside the AC in their private rooms and invite another man's wife or a female friend who hasn't fully agreed to sleep with them yet, but in few minutes of entering that room, their physiology change and they become high and hórny and the did gets done.

They can even strangle you for ritual reasons. (Some Nigerian politicians are not excepted — some of them need blood to retain power).

them go hear?
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Elton02(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2020
lemme consult Pablo Escobar,money meech,el chapo if its true
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by tinakoya(f): 8:50pm On May 19, 2020
Are you sure you didn't get high on coke before typing this grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by EmmySparky(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2020
Hahaha this is impossible in all ways...
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by ZAWs: 10:12pm On May 19, 2020
Evil people aren't interested in what they will lose but rather what they will gain.
Which is why witches don't sleep at night.

But ss usual, some would have to experience it first hand.
At least, notorious Gracious was killing people in Port Harcourt for fun.
Someone is giving such a useful info as this yet some persons who has never seen a cocaine color before here talking nonsense.
If a Yahoo boy can spend millions for a night, how much is 2 spoonful powder of cocaine worth?

Oya na
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Adasun(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2020
Swat00:
How can they put cocaine in the AC and spread it as ventilation are they drug lords? Is even this possible
bros,have u wounder why a politician would check in a hotel and his security would scrutinise da AC?u can spray chemicals using AC
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 19, 2020
tundchip2:
Bros, don't believe everything your mom sends to you through her whatsapp Army. How can you put cocaine in AC? It's a waste of koke,

Why would you even believe something like this?
Coke inside ac, lollllllllllllll

It is not a new thing in the UK, SA, Malaysia, and Dubai, even at Ajah and Lekki. Some put koke inside AC, drinks, smokes.

Read and learn even if you disagree.
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
ZAWs:
As usual, some would have to experience it first hand.
At least, notorious Gracious was killing people in Port Harcourt for nothing.
Someone is giving such a useful info as this yet some persons who has never seen a cocaine color before here talking nonsense.
If a Yahoo boy can spend millions for a night, how much is 2 spoonful powder of cocaine worth?

Oya na

That is Naija for you. Give them free info and they'll find fault and quote you wrong.

Make money and don't tell them how you made it and they'll call you stingy.

Make money, show it, and teach them how you made it for free, they'll call you boastful and tell you to stay on low-key that rich people don't show off.

They meet rich people who don't make noise, they gossip behind him by saying that man is a ritualist, but doesn't make noise to avoid being caught — he used his mother.

The list is endless. So, such is life in Naija.

They don't know there are people who can spend 5 million Naira or more worth of cocaine just like that and mix it with other intoxicating substances. Poverty mentality is the reason for most of the reactions that says it's impossible.

Las las, when it starts happening to them now, dem go say we Rivers people are wicked, evil, cultists, bloody, and deadly.

Now I'm revealing this deadly technique, they don't want to listen.

A word is enough.
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by yuswrld20(m): 10:44pm On May 19, 2020
go and tell toke and mercy

1 Like

Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mind u, I'm from anambra
then you're a lost soul..okpo!
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Bluehill1051: 7:46am On May 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Do you even know how much 100g of cocaine cost? Do you now know how much gram will be enough for a room/hall? You had better stop talking like an half dead pig.
Re: See What Some Abroad Returnees Drug Addîcts Do When They Come To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58am On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Mind u, I'm from anambra

Do u knw u have an abnormality, u r male posing as female, homo boy! NPF we have caught one of dem o!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] / Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.