Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (17938 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by SAGoddess: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2011
Uh, WW3 . . . . .

2011 here we come! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by SAGoddess: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
Right back at you grin grin grin grin grin kwakwakwakwsawkakwak, silly, I should have known you would be the first one to jump!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
savanaha:

No in Nigeria it has the same meaning. Sex education is not about telling someone how to satisfy their husbands by an aunt. When giving a 14-15 yr. old sex education you talk about the correct practices that will neither lead to pregnancy nor sexual disease. Telling a child how to please her "husband" is basically tell her its time she starts getting ready to have intimacy. Anyways your the one teaching me about Zim culture and that is what I deduce.

Any Nigerian man that tells you he is into Zim. girls because they are more free in bed is only doing that so he use you for sex. "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" These are the same guys that will later leave you because you are loose. [size=16pt]STOP MAKING YOURSELF CHEAP AND THEN LOOKING FOR A NIGERIAN GIRL TO HATE.[/size]

On the statement that Nigerian girls hate seeing their men with other men stop BSing yourself to feel accomplished. I have two male relatives married to Jamaicans and another married to a European and another to a Nigerian American. No one cares, we are happy that they are happy with their significant others.
your days shall be long, no weapon against u shall prosper
u make sense die , abeg borrrow dem some sense dey are in desperate need

joyblinks:

so are you trying to tell us that Zimbabwe girls dont Zap before marriage?

i am a  Nigerian and i wasnt thought this sex education at 15 oh.but if i handle your husband/boyfriend for you, u go know say u dey learn work.
u dis calabar woman u never change heeeehe  grin grin grin, she tink sey na lecture dey make person expert like dats wot we talking about ,she dey try change thread anofia, how u dey sef my singapore obidi one
i tuale o  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Busybody2(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
JUST PASSING BY cool

Visitor Visa Exemptions
Many people do not require a visa to visit Canada. These include:

citizens of Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel (National Passport holders only), Italy, Japan, Korea (Republic of), Latvia (Republic of), Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, United States, and Western Samoa;

Nigerian man and foreign women, shoot, they don't even have the nerve to date outside their own tribe, and would still even run if you try pin them down with pregnancy, because their parents have got them by the balls, and you are here fronting because of the criminal-minded ones who have no good intention for you undecided DON'T WORRY, Y'ALL WOULD SOON JOIN THE LIST OF THOSE FOREIGN LADIES FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES WAILING, GNASHING THEIR TEETH AND CRYING OVER SPLIT MILK, ALL OVER THE INTERNET, ABOUT EVIL NIGERIAN MEN, HAVING REFUSED TO LISTEN TO WISE COUNSELS AND HAVE BEEN SUBSEQUENTLY USED AND DUMPED LIKE A USED TISSUE PAPER BY THESE LOW LIFE GOOD FOR NOTHING NIGERIAN MEN cool

And credible news filtering to my ears is that foreign ladies in the UK are only rushing to date Naija men who have become rich by dabbling in fraud because they spend money on them like it is running outta fashion, people will try to deny this to save face but it is what it is and I see this with my own eyes regularly too lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by debosky(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2011
joyblinks:

i am a  Nigerian and i wasnt thought this sex education at 15 oh. but if i handle your husband/boyfriend for you, u go know say u dey learn work.

That's my real naija woman right there. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Busybody2(f): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^

angry angry angry You will meet me at home, you this woman wrapper angry angry tongue

@ IDowuogbo

ID mi owon, ejiwunmi, aponmepore, eleyinju ege, iyawo omo mi atata, keep on keeping it real o jare kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^ You know you're my No 1 sweetie kiss

Who no like beta thing. . . .free milk plus visa free travel if you marry them for a short while. Naija men nor dey dull. grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2011
Busy_body:

^^^

angry angry angry You will meet me at home, you this woman wrapper angry angry tongue

@ IDowuogbo

ID mi owon, ejiwunmi, aponmepore, eleyinju ege, iyawo omo mi atata, keep on keeping it real o jare kiss kiss kiss
she sings dat razz song
ori min wu oo , but ema lagi mo
damn twinnie , i misssssed u like helll.how u doing mamalet , omidan to ri rumu rumu, omoge tan we lodo ti gbogbgo okurin yo wo ose , epe fu wa o , i had 2 hold it down mehnnn learnt from d bestest ,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

she sings dat razz song
ori min wu oo , but ema lagi mo
damn twinnie , i misssssed u like helll.how u doing mamalet , omidan to ri rumu rumu, omoge tan we lodo ti gbogbgo okurin yo wo ose , epe fu wa o , i had 2 hold it down mehnnn learnt from d bestest ,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

gosh ! lesbians in here! shocked shocked shocked you light light skinned girls i see, inferiority complex! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by joyblinks(f): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2011
gosh ! lesbians in here! you light light skinned girls i see, inferiority complex!

Miss abi Mrssss.

Lesbians no dey Zimbabwe? why u dey do like say u never see Lesbians before abi na only Nigeria girls dey do am? (thats if they re even lesbians sef)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by SALady(f): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2011
SA Goddess:

Right back at you  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin kwakwakwakwsawkakwak, silly, I should have known you would be the first one  to jump!

uuuuuuuuuu! look who's here. No WW3 here just girls talking about sex. I routinely pass by everyday just to check the daily tutorial. Its funny what you can learn.

Was it a good holiday, missy?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2011
joyblinks:

Miss abi Mrssss.

Lesbians no dey Zimbabwe? why u dey do like say u never see Lesbians before abi na only Nigeria girls dey do am? (thats if they re even lesbians sef)

na wa for you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by SAGoddess: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2011
Hey LADY, cheesy cheesy cheesy glad I bumped into you here, I am back, all chilled out after my long holiday.

PE was alright, coiuldn't cook own meals so I ended up eating junk and I am not happy about that but it simply means I put in more work and shed the couple of kilos gained. . . . . .I am looking fresh grin grin grin

How was your holiday nana, are you well?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by SALady(f): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2011
I had a quite one, but am not complaining. Yes I stuffed my face throughout the season but all the same it was good. Sky diving ma babe a must do!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by joyblinks(f): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Poster. ?/?.

Nigerian women are always da bomb over Zimbabwe women whether u like it or not.

let the fire begin.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
joyblinks:

@Poster. ?/?.

let the fire begin.

*Sits under the mango tree. . .and yes let the fire. . .* tongue undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
joyblinks:

@Poster. ?/?.

let the fire begin.
joy joy joy
halle;uyah joy hehehhehee , u sabi dat song
pls ring d alarm let dem no sey we dey happen na d leftover dem dey yam
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

joy joy joy
halle;uyah  joy hehehhehee , u sabi dat song
pls ring d alarm let dem no sey we dey happen na d leftover dem dey yam

I no say u must come here already cos for u, trouble na like extra meat. tongue grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

I no say u must come here already cos for u, trouble na like extra meat. tongue grin
na bcus of u sweety can u see dey wan to thief u , dey stole d meat in d cooking pot grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Idowuogbo:

na bcus of u sweety can u see dey wan to thief u , dey stole d meat in d cooking pot  grin grin grin grin

Na who wan try steal from the cooking pot huh? grin

If I catch those pipo eh, their lateral incisors must be like a dilapidated M40 motorway. angry cheesy
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Gekko(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
yes i gonna be sukkin it real hard tonight. I take it all in, as long as it is, its called gag reflex , yummmmmy, we are also taught in our culture how to sukk it like crazy, he says he will never ever look at a Naija girl after what hes tasted with me, ohhh then when he goes down on me, I cry with pleasure, I cant wait to have a Naija baby, Zim Girls Rock, lolz

@zimdevil, whats all the noise about? is it becuz u give the best head since vanessa del rio why u running your mouth?  Did your aunts also teach you how to receive double penetration while making a hot plate of sadza? abeg go siddon somewhere jare.  undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
^no mind am wen shes 80 she go stil give bj to 100 yr old 9ja husband ,bcus na sex dey dem brain tongue tongue cool
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Why all this talk about sex,sex,sex up and down? Shouldn't this be moved to the sexuality section? You people should not come and corrupt us(me) here oh. .
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2011
Atreides:

Why all this talk about sex,sex,sex up and down? Shouldn't this be moved to the sexuality section? You people should not come and corrupt us(me) here oh. .

Corrupt who? Hehehe, I laugh in Otumbe!www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

[/b]

Corrupt who? Hehehe, I laugh in Otumbe!www.nairaland.com/attachments/378345_LMSAO_gifcc08743add65da1a3fab01ae874d7bfa
Maka gini,ehn? Don't you know i am Mary,Naija version? That a halo of innocence surrounds me? I repeat,don't come and corrupt me oh. .
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by xhosachoc(f): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
Gekko:

@zimdevil, whats all the noise about? is it becuz u give the best head since vanessa del rio why u running your mouth?  Did your aunts also teach you how to receive double penetration while making a hot plate of sadza? abeg go siddon somewhere jare.  undecided

tongue You forgot deep Drinking as well as giving a hand job whilst doing all the above.Now thats multiskilling baby.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
Atreides:

Maka gini,ehn? Don't you know i am Mary,Naija version? That a halo of innocence surrounds me? I repeat,don't come and corrupt me oh. .

How convinced/sure are you that Mary's chastity was intact prior to meeting Joseph undecided

Oh well, If u're Marry then I'd assume the position of a Virgin Joseph. grin Makes the both of us, innit? wink
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

How convinced/sure are you that Mary's chastity was intact prior to meeting Joseph undecided

Oh well, If u're Marry then I'd assume the position of a Virgin Joseph. grin Makes the both of us, innit? wink

Hah. . Still don't believe you. How can bad boy like you be a Joseph?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
Atreides:

Hah. . Still don't believe you. How can bad boy like you be a Joseph?

Hehe. I've asked u this question before: Is it impossible to have/see a Virgin bad boy?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
Got issues ppl? grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

Hehe. I've asked u this question before: Is it impossible to have/see a Virgin bad boy?
Possible? Maybe. Probable? Not likely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / I Need A Man With Big Gbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.