Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (18194 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

Orton1 ! where are your manners wink are you suffering from a mental illness or you got dumped by a southern girl cos you are a bush boy, You are so angry , you need to bleep more often or you are ugly and a broke backside nigga ! you know a hungry is an angry man comes to mind about you, why should i be scared of you online you silly fool, Take a chill pill or kiss my volumptious arse tongue
lol. Dis girl its like you see me for dream today.
Look who's talking about manners?
Silly lil' kitty, you come in here on your first post and rain abusive words on our women for no just course.
You just don't get it do you?
Its obvious you're an illiterate, so imma spare my time and educate your arse;
I have no problem wif your fellow women, neither do I give a phuck if your women date our men or not.
But WHY THE INSULTS??
Its not your fault, na NL cause am, how i wish you yarn dat dust for my side offline, Na my prick i for use poke dat your dirty, indian hemp stained mouth all the way to ur papa house. Deranged silly nymphomaniac of your type. I pity the first 9ja prick way enter you. Mtcheew!!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Wislet(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

@Atreide,  cheesy Your fellow forumites are the ones who generalise about southern african women, I am only telling it as I hear it from naija guys,  tongue  is you by the way grin

Whats with you fools and silly insults,  
As u heard it 4rm 9ja guys? Pray tell, which ones? Am sorry lady but u must be stuck wit those rejected by even 9ja women. Broke backside dat might be too lady to work. U can have him, thanx a lot. Done us a huge favour. . Road clear to see serious ones.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
Wislet:

wonder wat a sane Nigerian man saw/could see in de body dat made dis statement. Serious case

He saw beauty and my wonderful personality, whats wrong with you fool?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

He saw beauty and my wonderful personality, whats wrong with you fool?
Says the person who was complaining about insults just now. . Ogun a gbue. . Shioor.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Orton1_0:

lol. Dis girl its like you see me for dream today.
Look who's talking about manners?
Silly lil' kitty, you come in here on your first post and rain abusive words on our women for no just course.
You just don't get it do you?
Its obvious you're an illiterate, so imma spare my time and educate your arse;
I have no problem wif your fellow women, neither do I give a phuck if your women date our men or not.
But WHY THE INSULTS??
Its not your fault, na NL cause am, how i wish you yarn dat dust for my side offline, Na my prick i for use poke dat your dirty, indian hemp stained mouth all the way to your papa house. Deranged  silly nymphomaniac of your type. I pity the first 9ja prick way enter you. Mtcheew!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin you wish I did drugs, you are idiots hence why your men are leaving in droves, I pity your mother for opening her legs and you were the results.  pele! embarassed
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
I am married to a Nigerian man and because of that alone.  I am forced to stand up for Nigerian men on this thread.  

Look here Poster and look good!  

Nigerian men are, lipsrsealed    But the Nigerian sisters really don't give a Bleep about the men running to the southern women.  If that what a Nigerian man wants to cohort with then what give the Nigerian sisters right to tell them they can't.  I am sure Nigerian women find southern men attractive and appealing.  Then again I could be wrong because I just seen a sister say southern men look like drunk cockroaches.  Oh well.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mygoldie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided

Atreides:

Says the person who was complaining about insults just now. . Ogun a gbue. . Shioor.

I am not asking you again! you lot have attitude, I bet you went to church today, pure evil !
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Coolabbie: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2011
He definately saw ur real beauty afta a gallon of nqomboti.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2011
lmao^^^ today is sunday guys.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am married to a Nigerian man and because of that alone.  I am forced to stand up for Nigerian men on this thread.  

Look here Poster and look good!  

Nigerian men are,  lipsrsealed    But the Nigerian sisters really don't give a bleep about the men running to the southern women.  If that what a Nigerian man wants to cohort with then what give the Nigerian sisters right to tell them they can't.  I am sure Nigerian women find southern men attractive and appealing.  Then again I could be wrong because I just seen a sister say southern men look like drunk cockroaches.  Oh well.

Well I can see you are married to ibgo guy. Well why make a topic about it if you do not give a damn!
Coolabbie:

He definately saw your real beauty afta a gallon of nqomboti.

I do not even drink alcohol, you and your stupid degrees but end up as cleaners in the uk , silly fools, he saw my hard work and I am a good cook with good upbringing, I have a clean home and can look after a man well. I do not spend all day doing silly jobs in the uk cos I have overstayed on my visiting visa grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimBiatch: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
I remember seeing a thread were some members on this site mainly women were insulting SA/ZIM (Southern women). Now that the insults are directed towards you, you feel offended huh? Taste of your own medicine perhaps?  undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Odunnu: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2011
We sure do have variety of humans. My people will say 'mutane da bam da bam'
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

I do not even drink alcohol, you and your silly degrees but end up as cleaners in the uk , silly fools, he saw my hard work and I am a good cook with good upbringing, I have a clean home and can look after a man well. I do not spend all day doing silly jobs in the uk cos I have overstayed on my visiting visa grin grin

no need for the self description lurv,its very obvious you can cook and clean.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Wislet(f): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
This southern woman of a poster, wat is ur issue wit Nigerian women? I think u have inferiority complex plus a jealous streak in you. Of everywhere u could be, u chose a Nigerian site. Pray wat are u doing here if not looking 4 de men? Or ur country dont have any? Bet u just signed up now to spew ur insults, stalker. Nigerian women are too big for u & ur likes. And pls stop trying to make yourself look good. How many of our men go after u & ur kind? In case u dont know, it's just a tiny percentage. Have their industrious women finished? They dont even like other men coming for their women cos they're a tad jealous! They know our value! Lmao. I bet u stay up most times wishing even one will propose marriage to u cos u dont want ur own men. Lol! Anyways continue to spew de misinformation, insults & folly in ur mouth. Whatever makes u sleep at might. Be our unpaid entertainer. Gate fee is free everyone!! Come in! Come in! Lol
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
You could have throw your point across without generalizing.

And I do not know why you would take such a topic to your heart content. The truth of the matter is, different tribe, race, colour, nor of that matters when it comes to matter of the heart.

If a Nigerian man falls in luv with another woman from another tribe/race he's gonna ask her out. No Nigerian woman can do anything abt that. The same goes for other nationalities.

Try to lighten your heart a bit, and not take things so seriously esp on here.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
Wislet:

This southern woman of a poster, wat is your issue wit Nigerian women? I think u have inferiority complex plus a jealous streak in you. Of everywhere u could be, u chose a Nigerian site. Pray wat are u doing here if not looking 4 de men? Or your country dont have any? Bet u just signed up now to spew your insults, stalker. Nigerian women are too big for u & your likes. And pls stop trying to make yourself look good. How many of our men go after u & your kind? In case u dont know, it's just a tiny percentage. Have their industrious women finished? They dont even like other men coming for their women cos they're a tad jealous! They know our value! Lmao. I bet u stay up most times wishing even one will propose marriage to u cos u dont want your own men. Lol! Anyways continue to spew de misinformation, insults & folly in your mouth. Whatever makes u sleep at might. Be our unpaid entertainer. Gate fee is free everyone!! Come in! Come in! Lol  

I am getting married to your naija and he proposed, You were the ones who insulted us 1st. If you want you are welcome to our forum http://forum.newzimbabwe.com/forum, You will see we are civilised and are welcoming,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Orton10(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you wish I did drugs, you are idiots hence why your men are leaving in droves, I pity your mother for opening her legs and you were the results.  pele! embarassed

Atleast she opened her 'legs'.
Did dat LovePeddler you call your mum tell you about how she opened her big mouth and expanded arse hole and begged me to pour out my Nigerian made royal hot sperm in them?
She was too Hot so i gave her a mule instead, now see the result, bitchy Hot Pinky17.lmfao
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2011
rokiatu:

You could have throw your point across without generalizing.

And I do not know why you would take such a topic to your heart content. The truth of the matter is, different tribe, race, colour, nor of that matters when it comes to matter of the heart.

If a Nigerian man falls in luv with another woman from another tribe/race he's gonna ask her out. No Nigerian woman can do anything abt that. The same goes for other nationalities.

The generalization started with you guys on this forum, look at how many topics you have insulting other nationalities who naija men are interested in, maybe you need to tell your fellow naija girls on this forum to take a chill pill, A man is just a man nomatter where he comes from,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2011
Orton1_0:

Atleast she opened her 'legs'.
Did dat LovePeddler you call your mum tell you about how she opened her big mouth and expanded arse hole and begged me to pour out my Nigerian made royal hot spermatozoa in them?
She was too Hot so i gave her a mule instead, now see the result, bitchy Hot Pinky17.lmfao

OOh! please go and sit down, the only pussy you know is your mother's, cos you passed it while you were born through her arsehole grin grin you inbred fool
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2011
But why is this girl attacking everybody na?
pinky17:

I am not asking you again! you lot have attitude, I bet you went to church today,  pure evil !
Don't be stewpid. If you post something on a public forum then you should expect replies from the public. I'm part of the public. Not only am i part of the public,i'm part of the category you're lambasting,so i have every right to reply you. And what does going to church have to do with anything? Stop spewing idiocy.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by somebody(f): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
Okay, pinky17 don't get too excited. I have lived in Jo'burg and visited several times and have loads of SA friends. The honest truth is that most of the Nigerian guys that date SA/Zim girls are never great guys anyway. Most of those guys are not really the most sought after by Nigerian girls. They settle for SA/Zim girls because they know certain Nigerian girls will not date them and they just settle for less. Now as for Nigerian girls hating on you guys, that is news to me. I remember a Kenyan friend once telling me her Nigerian bf at the time did not like or date Nigerian girls. I chuckled to myself because I knew that guy could not pull any decent Nigerian girl but he was obviously a prince to this Kenyan chic.

I am also curious if these Nigerian guys that are so in love with SA/Zim girls actually live in Nigeria or SA. If they live in SA, then you'll be very silly not to understand the dynamics of demand and supply. How many Nigerian girls are in SA? Infact, how
any decent guys live in SA anyway? You really need to take a chill pil - I doubt Nigerian girls care much bout the very few NAija guys that choose to date SA/Zim girls.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2011
grin Interesting this is, Nijah girls love us Zim men to bits. We pay serious attention to these sistaz. But above all, our Southern African
girls have such big arses. God good Lord! sad Nevertheless, we appreciate all our black sistaz. Regardless of geaographical background

Does someone out there concur!?

(Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

grin Interesting this is, Nijah girls love us Zim men to bits. We pay serious attention to these sistaz. But above all, our Southern African
girls have such big arses. God good Lord! sad Nevertheless, we appreciate all our black sistaz. Regardless of geaographical background

Does someone out there concur!

is it just me? cos i don't get some stuff been said on here.

did you have to open a new ID ,just to pass your ideas throuhg? undecided
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tai2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
@OP

Truth is only Nigerian men can actually cope with the demanding nature of Nigerian women, where the problem lies is when a Nigerian man sees he can get thrice what a Nigerian woman will give him for less than half the effort with some SA or Zim woman.

When Nigerian women see their men moving on to calmer and saner pastures, then they begin to direct their aggression at these women. Ask Nigerian women why within their own country they are so scared of Calabar babes.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

The generalization started with you guys on this forum, look at how many topics you have insulting other nationalities who naija men are interested in,  maybe you need to tell your fellow naija girls on this forum to take a chill pill,  A man is just a man nomatter where he comes from,
If someone puts his hand in the fire,will you put yours? If someone lumped all Sa/Zim women in the same category,must you do the same thing? The fact that other people generalized does not make it right. If i come across a post a Nigerian made that generalizes,i'd take offense. If i come across a post by a Sa/Zim chick that generalizes,i'd take offense as well. You could've made your point without lumping all Nigerian women into one category.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

The generalization started with you guys on this forum, look at how many topics you have insulting other nationalities who naija men are interested in, maybe you need to tell your fellow naija girls on this forum to take a chill pill, A man is just a man nomatter where he comes from,
There we go again "you guys" Do you even know where i'm from? offcourse you don't. No every lady on here is from Nigeria.

I am not supporting Nigerian ladies, neither am I supportion you. I am just asking you to use the word "some" cus someone created that topic not everyone.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2011
somebody:

Okay, pinky17 don't get too excited. I have lived in Jo'burg and visited several times and have loads of SA friends. The honest truth is that most of the Nigerian guys that date SA/Zim girls are never great guys anyway. Most of those guys are not really the most sought after by Nigerian girls. They settle for SA/Zim girls because they know certain Nigerian girls will not date them and they just settle for less. Now as for Nigerian girls hating on you guys, that is news to me. I remember a Kenyan friend once telling me her Nigerian bf at the time did not like or date Nigerian girls. I chuckled to myself because I knew that guy could not pull any decent Nigerian girl but he was obviously a prince to this Kenyan chic.

I am also curious if these Nigerian guys that are so in love with SA/Zim girls actually live in Nigeria or SA. If they live in SA, then you'll be very silly not to understand the dynamics of demand and supply. How many Nigerian girls are in SA? Infact, how
any decent guys live in SA anyway? You really need to take a chill pil - I doubt Nigerian girls care much bout the very few NAija guys that choose to date SA/Zim girls.

I am in Uk and you seem to be biased , my man is a doctor,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2011
rokiatu:

There we go again "you guys" Do you even know where i'm from? offcourse you don't. No every lady on here is from Nigeria.

I am not supporting Nigerian ladies, neither am I supportion you. I am just asking you to used the word "some" cus someone created that topic not everyone.

Some wink sorry I did not mean you,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
Calabar babes OMG you wan kill them
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2011
Warning shots have been fired in the early stages of this Thread. Take heed grin

(Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

Warning shots have been fired in the early stages of this Thread. Take heed grin

(Giggabyte)

Thanks Gigga darling, tongue tongue tongue Lets show them Zimbabwean have pride too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / How Do You Know Its True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.