Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (17954 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2011
na wa for sex me by force.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2011
i
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by savanaha: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

at about 14-15, young girls are instructed by their aunties on sexual intimacy during marriage. They are taught not to lie like a log when they get married, but to make sure their husband's sexual needs are met satisfactory. There is nothing wrong with this dear, its called sexual education it prepares us for marriage. I see you Naija women are freaked out about sex, you dont talk about it, you think its taboo. This is 2011 not 1600. Now ask yourselves why many Nigerian men prefer Zim chicks, we know how to deliver. And we are not ashamed of it. You women are too backward, bet you dont even have heavenly feelings by the sound of it. You think good mind blowing sex is just for men loooolz.

Do you really think you are portraying Zimbabweans in a good light? Especially with this your nymphomaniac sex rant. A 14-15 yr. old girls aunty has nothing more beneficial to teach her nephew than about sex. Either you are making these things up or. .  . there is no or. After all this crap talk about sexual intimacy in marriage the biggest cause of AIDS in Zim. is that there is actually a culture where married men usually step out on their wives. It is astonishing and disgusting that it is accepted so much.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
savanaha:

Do you really think you are portraying Zimbabweans in a good light? Especially with this your nymphomaniac sex rant. A 14-15 yr. old girls aunty has nothing more beneficial to teach her nephew than about sex. Either you are making these things up or. .  . there is no or. After all this crap talk about sexual intimacy in marriage the biggest cause of AIDS in Zim. is that there is actually a culture where married men usually step out on their wives. It is astonishing and disgusting that it is accepted so much.

guys you are not thinking

this tradition is for teaching girls how to satify husbands not boyfriends

this tradition went hand to hand when girls used to be married being virgins
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
looooooolz ha ha ha ha so enjoying sex as a woman in Nigeria makes you a Nymho??!!Do you prudes live in caves or what.

OH MY DAYS, in Naija NYMPHOMANIA has a different meaning.  cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
savanaha:

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
KIds in England get sex education at the age of 5, I think you are twisting what she is trying to say,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
wow d gangs are here did u forget ur banners , tseeeeeew
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

wow d gangs are here did u forget your banners , tseeeeeew

facts are rude

i can see that you cant disagree with what has been said

you thought of saying something irrelevent inorder for the facts to fade away to avoid being said you aint really thinking
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
^zim woteva u are .i no u dont like me and i not give 2 shyyyyyyte so plsss gather ur shoes and run far from me , ur moronic gals came at me u werent here to warn dem to not generalise (stereotypical beigns fact ) , u are here talkin about facts maga , d only fact i buy is martin luther kings one ,so pls call ur sef stupidddd for quoting me cus u werent tinking mugun tongue cool cool
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
« #188 on: 1/17/2011 at 06:31:42 PM »
Orton said: Good to know babe. Catch you later, I'm outta here.   wink wink

In other words he loves you but you're on your own  grin grin lmao.
Orton is not trying to get in between this one! I do NOT blame him.

Well it appears there really are three (or more) seperate Zimmies on here (although
some ppl are that jobless to log on to diff. computers  tongue) so with that said, it seems to
me that you all are serious with your "war on Naija folks", if you all really think that by stooping
to the levels of THE IGNORANT Nigerians who type cast your all, that you are doing Zimbabwe
a favor, you all are wrong. I think as Africans you all need to kill the "us against them" bull.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2011
^baybee dem no ready 4 d video lite , brok up brok up cus ah whi ave d shape
dem no ready , go dey gialllll kiss kiss kiss
u alrite gal
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^zim woteva u are .i no u dont like me and i not give 2 shyyyyyyte so plsss gather your shoes and run far from me , your moronic gals came at me u werent here to warn dem to not generalise (stereotypical beigns fact ) , u are here talkin about facts maga , d only fact i buy is martin luther kings one ,so pls call your sef stupidddd for quoting me cus u werent tinking mugun tongue cool cool

the truth hurts thats why your are fuming

if you read without hate or prejudice from where i said " guys you are not thinking

"

you can see that the girls are enlighting you more than your tunnel vision can see/reason
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^baybee dem no ready 4 d video lite , brok up brok up cus ah whi ave d shape
dem no ready , go dey gialllll kiss kiss kiss
u alrite gal

lmfao! lol, im fine thank you sis, how are you? i see you are handling business lol

Zimdrill dude, aren't you a man? come on.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

the truth hurts thats why your are fuming

if you read without hate or prejudice from where i said " guys you are not thinking

"

you can see that the girls are enlighting you more than your tunnel vision can see/reason
mr mission impossible listen u havent justified nada , ur gals hate nja women , dey started d campaign
i dont need dem educating me thanks cus all is in dier head is  how to swallow raw banana can u see all dey seem to talk about is sex , no wonder y dey never buy cow milk yes i sed it (imagine it ask ur gals did aunty teach dem dat 2) . dats part of sex education rite , u shud b Zim president u no , u spk so well tru ur asssss
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmfao! lol, im fine thank you sis, how are you? i see you are handling business lol

Zimdrill dude, aren't you a man? come on.

gal ah so it ha fi go , sum of d bombowholes no now how fit talk
so mi ah fi make dem understand sey , dem uglyy ur fuccck
mine mi fling stone pon dem grin grin , my day was nice princess kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

mr mission impossible listen u havent justified nada , your gals hate nja women , dey started d campaign
i dont need dem educating me thanks cus all is in dier head is  how to swallow raw banana can u see all dey seem to talk about is sex , no wonder y dey never buy cow milk yes i sed it (imagine it ask your gals did aunty teach dem dat 2) . dats part of sex education rite , u shud b Zim president u no , u spk so well tru your asssss

i dont care about the hate

my comment was only on your tunnel vision they had to explain to you further in order for you see there point of view

unfortunately it caught you off guard becoz you never did think in that way hence they had to explain to you further
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
lol there is no "war on naija folks" whatever that means. Just learn not to be so narrow minded and learn from other cultures, you dont know it all, sex aint a taboo girls, many Nigerian marriages fail becoz of bad sex, husbands leave wives because of bad sex, so wake up Naija girls,  that way you will get to keep your men too, and you will learn to enjoy sex too, its a win win situation loooolz.
MzD@rkSkin:

In other words he loves you but you're on your own  grin grin lmao.
Orton is not trying to get in between this one! I do NOT blame him.

Well it appears there really are three (or more) seperate Zimmies on here (although
some ppl are that jobless to log on to diff. computers  tongue) so with that said, it seems to
me that you all are serious with your "war on Naija folks", if you all really think that by stooping
to the levels of THE IGNORANT Nigerians who type cast your all, that you are doing Zimbabwe
a favor, you all are wrong. I think as Africans you all need to kill the "us against them" bull.

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

i dont care about the hate

my comment was only on your tunnel vision they had to explain to you further in order for you see there point of view

unfortunately it caught you off guard becoz you never did think in that way hence they had to explain to you further
listen u dont have a point u dont care den y shud i care about d bullshiznuule u jus typed
hold your lane hommie enof sed , yes dey caught me i agree happy now pls try your best to b Mr president so your stuppid follower d gals can accomodate your stupiddity as a being . u rock i no tseeew

^oh have u noticed all she talks about it sexxxx , woow congo dey scratch bad ooo
do anoda duet wiv akon on dat his ssex track fooolish
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
I do not talk about sex wink
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by toyemz(f): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
wow
what fathom is being spat out here, without any regard?
I can tolerate any  kind of insult,but when it comes to insulting our mothers i think the line should be drawn.
That is total lack of up bringing
@ pinky
my cousin is a doctor and soon to be wed to a zim?
hope that is not u?
my advice walk very gently when entering a Nigerian home
else you 'll be out so fast that you wont even realise that you are gone
and yes,Nigerians will take their kids
remember this world is a very small place
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
Toye embarassed I shall see you at my wedding my inlaw, remember to spray me with loads of money,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2011
And talking about sex is bad becauuuussssse, help me out dear lol

Ever heard of the word CONTEXT. The issue here is Niaja men are dumping their wives for us, they want us, and part of that reason is because they tell us Nigerian women suck in bed, and they say Zim chicks are good. So if you wanna keep your men, you better start gettin used to sex talk if you Naijaz wanna keep your men.

By the way I am a relationship therapist, AKA sex therapist so talking about sex, its my thang wink
Idowuogbo:

listen u dont have a point u dont care den y shud i care about d bullshiznuule u jus typed
hold your lane hommie enof sed , yes dey caught me i agree happy now pls try your best to b Mr president so your stuppid follower d gals can accomodate your stupiddity as a being . u rock i no tseeew

^oh have u noticed all she talks about it sexxxx , woow congo dey scratch bad ooo
do anoda duet wiv akon on dat his ssex track fooolish
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by toyemz(f): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2011
zimangel
go back and put the right name of the job that you do
that doesnt gel
exposure is very neigh
you are stepping on a lot of wrong toes here
toye
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 19, 2011
ZimAngel:

lol there is no "war on naija folks" whatever that means. Just learn not to be so narrow minded and learn from other cultures, you dont know it all, sex aint a taboo girls, many Nigerian marriages fail becoz of bad sex, husbands leave wives because of bad sex, so wake up Naija girls,  that way you will get to keep your men too, and you will learn to enjoy sex too, its a win win situation loooolz.

First of all I am not Nigerian, but thanks for the head up! wink second it's not like I am judging you because in Jamaica as well, young women are taught early such things as well however, the topic is about Southern African women being 'hated on' yet you guyses (<<new word! grin) are "defending" your selves with s3x s3x and more s3x. that may be a cultural thing for you all but for the rest of us s3x is PART of the union not THE sole reason for it, so by advertising your s3xual abilities you sound, and I hate to say it, but cheap and like you are ready to open wide for ANY man, Zimmy, Naija, the works. Not saying you DO because I mean no disrespect but it is how you seem being that s3x is your "defense" against 'envy'.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Jenifa1: 3:12am On Jan 19, 2011
tpia*:

na wa for sex me by force.

hahaha na so we see am o. lol

pinky17:

Toye embarassed I shall see you at my wedding my inlaw, remember to spray me with loads of money,

you two know each other?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by savanaha: 3:34am On Jan 19, 2011
ZimAngel:

looooooolz ha ha ha ha so enjoying sex as a woman in Nigeria makes you a Nymho??!!Do you prudes live in caves or what.

OH MY DAYS, in Naija NYMPHOMANIA has a different meaning.  cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No in Nigeria it has the same meaning. Sex education is not about telling someone how to satisfy their husbands by an aunt. When giving a 14-15 yr. old sex education you talk about the correct practices that will neither lead to pregnancy nor sexual disease. Telling a child how to please her "husband" is basically tell her its time she starts getting ready to have intimacy. Anyways your the one teaching me about Zim culture and that is what I deduce.

Any Nigerian man that tells you he is into Zim. girls because they are more free in bed is only doing that so he use you for sex. "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" These are the same guys that will later leave you because you are loose. [size=16pt]STOP MAKING YOURSELF CHEAP AND THEN LOOKING FOR A NIGERIAN GIRL TO HATE.[/size]

On the statement that Nigerian girls hate seeing their men with other men stop BSing yourself to feel accomplished. I have two male relatives married to Jamaicans and another married to a European and another to a Nigerian American. No one cares, we are happy that they are happy with their significant others.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by joyblinks(f): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2011
guys you are not thinking

this tradition went hand to hand when girls used to be married being virgins "

so are you trying to tell us that Zimbabwe girls dont Zap before marriage?

at about 14-15, young girls are instructed by their aunties on sexual intimacy during marriage. They are taught not to lie like a log when they get married, but to make sure their husband's sexual needs are met satisfactory. There is nothing wrong with this dear, its called sexual education it prepares us for marriage. I see you Naija women are freaked out about sex, you dont talk about it, you think its taboo. This is 2011 not 1600. Now ask yourselves why many Nigerian men prefer Zim chicks, we know how to deliver. And we are not ashamed of it. You women are too backward, bet you dont even have heavenly feelings by the sound of it. You think good mind blowing sex is just for men loooolz.

i am a  Nigerian and i wasnt thought this sex education at 15 oh. but if i handle your husband/boyfriend for you, u go know say u dey learn work.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by roymary: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^

You are best, the rest were just making so much noise. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.