Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,833 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (18204 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2011
TPia ! South  Africa needs those Zim Illegals , like a crocodile need those birds to clean its teeth wink wink
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:42am On Jan 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

Dont get all smart wif me evil one, you mocked pple with HIV. Period end of story. May you sleep wif a clear conscience tonight and I hope no HIV positive person read your hate evil filth, you should be ashamed of yourself.

How can you think mocking people with AIDS is making me pay, thats absurd. Shame on you.
dont worri i wud sleep in peace for theee is watching over me ,  as much as u are highlightin wot i sed is to show u i came on u  smartly , learn d lesson , i no wot  dealing  hiv means cus i no pips wiv d viruss , so like i sed piss rite off . i have sed enof to u 2nite  i noticed u have stoped cursingg us nigerians fire on pls , cus we are all evil arent we
born foool
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Jenifa1: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2011
retards my ar, se. Naija girls dont know how to satisfy a man, thats why all your dudes are dumping you. We are taught in our culture from an early age how to make a man cry with sexual pleasure. I love my sex and aint ashamed to say it lolz.
yes i gonna be sukkin it real hard tonight. I take it all in, as long as it is, its called gag reflex , yummmmmy, we are also taught in our culture how to sukk it like crazy, he says he will never ever look at a Naija girl after what hes tasted with me, ohhh then when he goes down on me, I cry with pleasure, I cant wait to have a Naija baby, Zim Girls Rock, lolz

@pinky/zimgirl
Hmmm. I think this is the explanation of the high HIV/AIDS rate in southern africa.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:45am On Jan 18, 2011
jenifa so u noticed dat bit 2 hmmmmm
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 12:47am On Jan 18, 2011
Idowuogbo:

dont worri i wud sleep in peace for theee is watching over me ,  as much as u are highlightin wot i sed is to show u i came on u  smartly , learn d lesson , i no wot  dealing  hiv means cus i no pips wiv d viruss , so like i sed piss rite off . i have sed enof to u 2nite  i noticed u have stoped cursingg us nigerians fire on pls , cus we are all evil arent we
born foool
You are an evil human thing you. leave me alone. At least my eyes have seen that your country has some evil shiii. Its like a horror Nollyhood film lol, gosh. I refuse to have anything to do wif you anymore, you are sick in the head.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2011
Jenifa being taught how to satisy a man's need does not make you a slut, we are taught how to respect our man by our aunties and marriage is a respectable thing in our culture, the same as in yours,  Men tend to sleep around more often than women, Even virgins get HIV it does not discriminate,

To keep a man you need to be submissive and obediant, our culture does not allow a man to enter the kitchen, We just are good wife material nothing wrong with that,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

You are an evil human thing you. leave me alone. At least my eyes have seen that your country has some evil shiii. Its like a horror Nollyhood film lol, gosh. I refuse to have anything to do wif you anymore, you are sick in the head.
nite nite sleep welll, once more dont generalize
idowu hates dat , i aint evil , i love u truly
heck no , spin on my middle finger 9ja women hater , u d evill oneeeee
i nid to slleeep my bible 2nite am scared u mite appear
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

@pinky/zimgirl
Hmmm. I think this is the explanation of the high HIV/AIDS rate in southern africa.

ohhh Naija girls, Naija girls, you funny lil things. So backward so primitive, thinking loving sex is a sin, taboo. I bet you all have sex with your husbands with the lights off under the blankets

Let a Zim chick tell you something that will save you, free yourself sexually you prudes. Sex is not a bad thing ya know, its one of the best things God gave us loooool. You too funnny youz.

Even white girls love their sex, Asian women love their sex. Wake up and smell the voddoo lol, thats why all your men are fleeeeeing, you people shun sex, crazy lol
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2011
making sure your man is satisfied in bed does not make you a slut. I am shaking my head now, I have my hands on my head because I can not believe you Naija girls think loving sex gives you HIV, okay now i am typing, but still in shock. Lol.

I bet you Naija women support female circumcision just because u fink its a bad thing for a woman to enjoy sex, and you think a woman should not be allowed to enjoy sex.

Funny how I have learnt a lot about Naija culture in just this thread. Surely explains why Naija boys are chasing after us. My Naija boyfriend was right after all, cant wait to show him this thread.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Jenifa1: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2011
pinky17:

Jenifa being taught how to satisy a man's need does not make you a slut, we are taught how to respect our man by our aunties and marriage is a respectable thing in our culture, the same as in yours,   Men tend to sleep around more often than women,  Even virgins get HIV it does not discriminate,

To keep a man you need to be submissive and obediant, our culture does not allow a man to enter the kitchen,  We just are good wife material nothing wrong with that,

I never said anything about sluts. or are you saying people with HIV/AIDS are sluts?

anyways, I hope you learn how to be submissive and obedient to your nigerian in-laws. that might prove to be more important to keep your marriage. are you even married? if so, you are now a nigerian wife. not zim/sa anymore. same with your kids. so learn to be more respectful to your new family.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 1:06am On Jan 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

I never said anything about sluts. or are you saying people with HIV/AIDS are sluts?

anyways, I hope you learn how to be submissive and obedient to your nigerian in-laws. that might prove to be more important to keep your marriage. are you even married? if so, you are now a nigerian wife. not zim/sa anymore. same with your kids. so learn to be more respectful to your new family.

I am getting married soon, Yes I do respect my inlaws,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by roymary: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2011
I don't care where you come from, Don't matter if you are from SA, Zimb or Naija. You women just shouldnt have gotten any form of education nor exposure; you are the main cause of involuntary erection in men generally. Stay in your various kitchens and keep warming the beds. You are not entitled to any forms of competition. You are the same.

BTW, this is not an Health Forum, whats with the HIV outburst Obviously, many people here dunno much about the disease.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Jenifa1: 1:20am On Jan 18, 2011
pinky17:

I am getting married soon, Yes I do respect my inlaws,

don't let me report this thread to them ok. wink
now go forth and multiply with your husband (to be) and help us increase the nigerian population

@ roy nutcase mary.
stop encouraging them abeg grin

now I see why mobo created the "invasion of foreign women" thread lol
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by 677ano(m): 1:44am On Jan 18, 2011
Nigerian men and their women, hmm make una de pretend like say no be true she talk
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by playette4u: 1:53am On Jan 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy

* Insert hysterical laughter here *
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 4:54am On Jan 18, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by savanaha: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2011
I get the feeling all these Zimbabwe IDs that are pooping up are all the same person creating various IDs.

pinky17:

Jenifa being taught how to satisy a man's need does not make you a slut, we are taught how to respect our man by our aunties and marriage is a respectable thing in our culture, the same as in yours,  Men tend to sleep around more often than women, Even virgins get HIV it does not discriminate,

To keep a man you need to be submissive and obediant, our culture does not allow a man to enter the kitchen, We just are good wife material nothing wrong with that,

Anyways, I agree that HIV/ AIDS does not discriminate but how does a virgin get AIDS?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2011
you do not have to have sex to get AIDS, u do know that right?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by tpia6: 5:04am On Jan 18, 2011
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by savanaha: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2011
aminalib:

you do not have to have intimacy to get AIDS, u do know that right?

I realize that you do not have to have vaginal sex but if someone has had oral or anal sex they are not virgins in my opinion. So is there any other way someone who has not had any sexual relationship that involves exchange of fluids can get infected with HIV/AIDS?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2011
well i pulled these off a site, there are many other ways

Injecting drugs,(Sharing needles and “works” (syringes, spoons, filters and blood contaminated water) is thought to be three times more likely to transmit HIV than sexual intercourse.)

Mother to child transmission, An infected pregnant woman can pass HIV on to her unborn baby during pregnancy, labour and delivery. HIV can also be transmitted through breastfeeding.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by playette4u: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2011
AIDS IS REAL , if you dont protect yourself, you will catch it, regardless of your country of origin.

I wonder how many of these posters actually know their HIV status?It would be interesting to know. undecided

During my uni days,i used to work part time in a sexual health clinic in a certain town in the country im living in.This was a very big cosmopolitan town and the rate of people that tested positive was astronomical.So let not act ignorant ,and stop pretending that HIV does not exist in some countries.Aids no show dey face,southern african,west african ,white or mixed race, its real.

Keep thinking you are safe from HIV because you are not in southern africa cheesy and you will soon be needing ARV. Time to wise up!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by aminalib(f): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2011
very true, it's better to know ur status than not know at all, however some people prefer to be at bliss with ignorance when it comes to that.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 11:55am On Jan 18, 2011
Its crazy that these Naija women think if you enjoy sex it means you will catch Aids. They seem not have any education whatsoever on Aids they dont even know you can get Aids without having sex. What world are we living in. They think they are immune to HIV just because they are from Naigeria, talk about stupidity on a new level. How can a grown woman think enjoying sex makes you more likely to get Aids, you stupid fools ignorant Naija women. Let your men flee for real, it must be torture being with women with brains so thick yet shallow as puddles. At least we Zim Chicks are well educated and know what HIV is, we get tested and we protect ourselves, thats why AIds has fallen a lot Zimbabwe in the last 5 years.

Wake up you silly Naijaz, get a good education on what Aids is, that would be a start. Then go and get tested whilst you are at it.

playette4u:

AIDS IS REAL , if you dont protect yourself, you will catch it, regardless of your country of origin.

I wonder how many of these posters actually know their HIV status?It would be interesting to know. undecided

During my uni days,i used to work part time in a sexual health clinic in a certain town in the country im living in.This was a very big cosmopolitan town and the rate of people that tested positive was astronomical.So let not act ignorant ,and stop pretending that HIV does not exist in some countries.Aids no show dey face,southern african,west african ,white or mixed race, its real.

Keep thinking you are safe from HIV because you are not in southern africa cheesy and you will soon be needing ARV. Time to wise up!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by deema(f): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
i wonder why the spread is still much in ur region. here u re educating us,
shocked
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by playette4u: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^ This resonates the ignorance and denial people have about the impact of HIV on us as Africans.There are a lot of misconceptions and as long as people do not acknowledge that it is not just their neighbours problem , and they keep 'dysneyizating' the problem, then they are just living in a fantasy world with fictitional beliefs. angry

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5467151,00.html
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimAngel: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2011
HIV/AIDS is a global emergency, Nigeria is ground zero: the African nation is second only to South Africa in terms of the number of people living with HIV/AIDS. Authorities say they are committed to tackling the problem, but for many in the country, change is not coming fast enough: according to Nigeria’s March report to UNAIDS, just under 3 million Nigerians are HIV-positive.

Large slabs of the population know very little about how the virus is spread and how best to protect themselves, and most of those becoming infected are between 15 and 25 years old.

Ignorance about HIV/AIDS places young Nigerians in greater danger of contracting the illness, but it also makes life harder for those young people who are already HIV-positive. They must battle not only the illness itself, but also the gossip, suspicion and stereotypes that come with it.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2011
woow google works 4 some people wel oo , lecturer , y have dey suddenly changed topic , lets get bashingg noww , u hate us dont u , so let d bashing continue.nice thread we love d drama anoda fact of a nigerian woman now jot it down in ur jotter hefer
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by playette4u: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^ undecided I hope you don't perceive my opinion as a portrayal of hatred or 'bashing'.On the contrary ,it is not in my nature to hate,i just like to voice my views on my favourite forum. Cant speak for other people though. cool
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2011
^i dint see myself quoting anyone or did i undecided undecided undecided undecided, well u sed ur piece no probs
hope ur day is running smoothly cool cool
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by koolchicco: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
PEACE BE UNTO THIS THREAD HOUSE!

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Jenifa1: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2011
ZimAngel:

HIV/AIDS is a global emergency, Nigeria is ground zero: the African nation is second only to South Africa in terms of the number of people living with HIV/AIDS. Authorities say they are committed to tackling the problem,

we just happen to have a higher nominal cases of HIV due to our HUGE population. If you think in terms of percentages however, HIV is less than 3% in nigeria.
and yes. we need to be careful to contain it. mostly by teaching abstinence and condom use. not teaching girls from a young age to be sex nymphs. lol I can't imagine any nigerian parent condoning that. not even nigerian men will want their daughters to be like that.

We are taught in our culture from an early age how to make a man cry with sexual pleasure. yummmmmy, we are also taught in our culture how to sukk it like crazy,

how do you mean taught "from an early age"? how old are you when you are being taught how to have intimacy?
this to me is quite bizzare undecided I mean the reed dance thing is bizarre to some. but this is worse.
so is it your mother that's teaching you? or male relatives?
i'm just trying to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out My Hot Outfit. Will You Smash Or Pass? / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.