Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? (97403 Views)

What's Your Wrong Car Painting Experience And In Which City? / I Am Considering DIY: From SUV To Pickup / Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Ifyriz(f): 3:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Is ok but you can as well try affiliate marketing especially with Extertnair
Affiliate marketing is simply the best imagine making 250k monthly just pressing your phone and not only that you get to learn lots of skills that once you learn and you put it into practice you will be receiving alerts from different angles you don't need to rent a shop, but you also don't need a delivery van and you don't need to carry it on your head looking for whom to buy from you it's something you can do anytime anywhere affiliate marketing is too sweet I can't leave it for anything we die there WhatsApp me for Free on +5511949692812 if you want to know more
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Miee: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDPdcd8hODc

Geely Nigeria just launched a new SUV- The Azkarra and it’s beyond nice looking as it is equipped with a new hybrid power system and lots of technological features that ensure an easy and smooth drive.
The launch was informative and fun to say the least. Do you think this would be the best selling suv in Nigeria?
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FlippersCare123(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2022
qualified Panelbeaters, highly experienced panelbeater & apprentices, together with the top- notch equipment, Panelbeaters to repair your vehicle to “pre-accident” condition, totally erasing that mishap that lead to the damage Our service are: Chassis Straightening Panelbeating & Repairs Spray Painting Parts & Assembly Polishing & Detailing Auto Valet & Cleaning Suspension Repairs Windscreen Replacement Autotrimming & Upholstery Towing & Storage Our Guarantees::: We stand behind every repair we complete. This is why flippers Care Auto Lab is proud to offer the following Guarantees on Workmanship and Paintwork. call or Whatsapp // 09073027745 Location: Lagos surulere
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Miee: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
So you know the popular “yahoo Benz”, everyone tends to think they’re all the same but there’s benz and there’s BENZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6AxpaSXsZU

I made Easter food telling the differences between two of that particular generation. Watch it and know ohh... make person no go oppress you anyhow for third mainland. Oya subscribe if you haven’t. Happy Easter.
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by sunbreaker: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2022
FlippersCare123:
qualified Panelbeaters, highly
experienced panelbeater &
apprentices, together with the top-
notch equipment, Panelbeaters to
repair your vehicle to “pre-accident”
condition, totally erasing that mishap
that lead to the damage
Our service are:
Chassis Straightening
Panelbeating & Repairs
Spray Painting
Parts & Assembly
Polishing & Detailing
Auto Valet & Cleaning
Suspension Repairs
Windscreen Replacement
Autotrimming & Upholstery
Towing & Storage
Our Guarantees:::
We stand behind every repair we
complete.
This is why flippers Care Auto Lab is
proud to offer the following
Guarantees on Workmanship and
Paintwork.
call or Whatsapp // 09073027745
do you paint oven bake?
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FlippersCare123(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
sunbreaker:
do you paint oven bake?
yes of course
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FlippersCare123(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2022
FlippersCare123:
yes of course
we can paint your call sir
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by sunbreaker: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2022
FlippersCare123:
yes of course
pls how much do you do it?
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FlippersCare123(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
sunbreaker:
pls how much do you do it?
it depends on car actually, but the average price is #11,000
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FlippersCare123(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
FlippersCare123:
this my number 09073037735
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by sunbreaker: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
FlippersCare123:
confirm this price is include material(paint)?
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by sunbreaker: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
FlippersCare123:
this my number 09073037735
OK
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Miee: 9:58pm On May 23, 2022
So!!! What I have for you today, Brabus, that Benz tuner brand that Nigerian big people like to use to oppress, they launched 4 cars last week and they’re not here to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XQJXhh-Rjg

Imagine a Brabus Porsche & Rolls-Royce. Yep, I talked about each of them briefly in this video. The numbers are wildling!!! Oya, use the video to relax or hold body this night. Sha don’t go and buy fake one ohh... that’s why I’m here.
Oya subscribe, like the video and tell all your “peoples” to do the same
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Miee: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
The Lexus IS sedan is a car you’ve definitely either seen around or you own but there are different trim levels and today, I talked about the most common two;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MHOm7vVyOU

So here, enjoy this meal. The next time you see a Lexus IS250, especially when the person s driving like mushin Lewis Hamilton, fear not!!! It’s just Corolla pro-max.

Happy Sunday �
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by ontolegit(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Location, please.
Can you help me with mine or put me through.
sayso:
DIY makes you happy. My freezer had cooling problem,it should cost me 16k to fix by an artisan. I did it myself for just #1,300.but op if you check the different faces of ladies after make up, you will understand tools help but experience matters.
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Hooper521: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Find a covered, ventilated, low-dust, safe place to do the job. To safely and skillfully paint a car, you’ll need an enclosed workspace with excellent
Take safety seriously when gathering your supplies. When you head to the home center, paint shop, and/or auto parts store to pick up the sprayer, primer .
Match the existing paint color, if desired, by using your vehicle’s color code. You’ll typically find the color code on the "compliance plate" located under .
<a href="https://www.lhiproviderportal.net/">LHI Provider Portal Website</a>
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Miee: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KAwj6gMs1c

The Mercedes-Benz C300 between the years 2015 & 2018 are not the same as the popular “yahoo” Benz as their power train is completely different. This newer one comes with problems. I highlighted these in the video above. Check it out so you know the problems associated with your N13-17 million C300.
Please like, share and subscribe.
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by glorious614: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Its a good one
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by Miee: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yo! So you know like most people prefer to own either Mercedes-Benz or Lexus, then there are the youngings with either the Glk350 or the Lexus RX350.
My friend and I compared both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMte0eFZTAc

In terms of looks, ownership and everything else, which between the 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 & the 2010 LEXUS RX350 is the better Crossover to own?
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by michaelpenz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Learn how to restore your car headlamp at home.

We also teach how to make this product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5-IDjPCzc
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by SolarEngr(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Great idea.
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by michaelpenz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Get this car, Toyota corolla 05/06

3months old.
Owner wants to relocate to Uk.

Owner needs money

Price: 2.8m

Call, 07039762244

Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FEGEITOK: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2023
tsiriman:

This compliant IWATA WS-400 gun I got recently has a 1.3mm nozzle and is perfect for clear coat.
This cost me almost $800.

I had to follow you because of this post.

I got an issue.

New car. Everything spotless until an Okada decided to use my vehicle to as assistant braking system.

Now I have a scratch.

What should I look for as I try to find someone to help me eliminate the scratch?

Do you have reliable hands in Abuja?
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by tsiriman(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2023
FEGEITOK:

I had to follow you because of this post.

I got an issue.

New car. Everything spotless until an Okada decided to use my vehicle to as assistant braking system.

Now I have a scratch.

What should I look for as I try to find someone to help me eliminate the scratch?

Do you have reliable hands in Abuja?

These guys should be able to do it
https://instagram.com/bsg_maitama?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? by FEGEITOK: 8:43am On Apr 26, 2023
[quote author=tsiriman post=122752127]

These guys should be able to do it
https://instagram.com/bsg_maitama?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=[/quote

Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate the referral

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ford Cars Quite Explicit / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / List Of 24 Cars You Should Never Buy By Nigerian Twitter User (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.