Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" (41953 Views)

Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports / Corruption In Apc Lg, Sg Or Fg - I Dare You To List Any Cases / Ipob And Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu To FG 'i Shall Be Back Before 2019 Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by pillar2016(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2020
This one weak me.. grin

WHAT IS YOUR PROPERTY REALLY WORTH
Find out your property value for just N10,000 only (Within 48 Hours)
Thinking of selling, buying or renting? Wondering if now is the right time? Curious what your property is worth? DON’T WORRY! You don’t need to guess the value of your property we can give it you.
Call ..08126841983
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
wirinet:

But the "Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder" also managed to be a Major General, a Governor, petroleum minister, a G.O. C, a military Head of State and a PTF chairman.
Now, tell me what Kanu a secondary school drop out also, and you have managed to achieve.
it Shows How Messy Your Country Is,you Should Be Ashamed Of Your Self,that An Illiterate Cow Herder Once Occupied Those Positions You Mentioned Above,it Only Proved Kanu Right That Nigeria Is A Zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by potent5(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.
You go kee pesin o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Jack500:

Osinbajo that ur father is not fit to be his gate man. Continue!
kikikiki You Mean The Dwarf Aso Rock Errand Boi? How Can My Father Be A Gate Man For Boi Boi Nah?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 5:20pm On May 19, 2020
alizma:

As if he didn't get any vote from your village.
my Village Dont Vote For Herdsman.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Jack500: 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
kikikiki You Mean The Dwarf Aso Rock Errand Boi? How Can My Father Be A Gate Man For Boi Boi Nah?

We are saying the same thing, ur father is not fit to be that boi boi gateman, insulting someone that no one in ur generation has and will ever be as great as.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Fredchisom(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
humblemikel:
I hate seeing the face of this man more than that of Buhari
This man irritates me a lot
If this man is the leader of the supposed educated Igbos
Then they are all fools
waste product
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by GGSG(f): 5:32pm On May 19, 2020
Superjazz:

Nnamdi kanu the miscreant threatened to expose buhari if he spoke live on Monday and the presidency cancelled the speech don't that mean something to you that the miscreant know more about something hidden in Nigeria grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by adelaja70(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

But a cow herder without certificate is leading yoruba professors and SANs, yet you claim to be an intelligent race.
And he's not leading your kinsmen? This one Na mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by wirinet(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
Nusooo:

Read the statement in full: “Good to see that Nigeria, her failed government and opposition come to my page to receive free education in History, Civics, Constitutional Governance and Democracy. Very soon I have to start charging them.”
“Last night I wrote in my penultimate post that “Boss Mustapha made an announcement which the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo ought to have made in the absence of Mr President.

“It is an abomination in a democracy for a mere political appointee to issue a directive to citizens who cannot hold him accountable through the ballot box.

“This is Government 101.The TV station knew that was not only wrong and democratically untenable, it was a subversion of the Constitution and will of the people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/nnamdi-kanu-to-fg-ill-start-charging-you-for-free-education-on-my-facebook-page/

If kanu did not drop out of secondary school, he should have been able to read and interpret the Nigerian constitution.

This is what section 5 of the Nigerian constitution days about executive power of the federation;

Article number: 5

(1) Subject to the provisions of this Constitution, the executive powers of the Federation-
(a) shall be vested in the President
and may, subject as aforesaid and to the provisions of any law made by the National Assembly, be exercised by him either directly or through the Vice-President or Ministers of the Government of the Federation or other officers in the public service of the Federation;

IPOB people wey go school small, abeg helep interpret and explain this section to kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dometome: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
humblemikel:
I hate seeing the face of this man more than that of Buhari
This man irritates me a lot
If this man is the leader of the supposed educated Igbos
Then they are all fools
go and hang yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by GGSG(f): 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

But a cow herder is leading you yoruba professors and SANs, yet you claim to be intelligent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by GGSG(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
it Shows How Messy Your Country Is,you Should Be Ashamed Of Your Self,that An Illiterate Cow Herder Once Occupied Those Positions You Mentioned Above,it Only Proved Kanu Right That Nigeria Is A Zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by pasol4real(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
bamidelee:

If cownu is a genius to you, then you need to visit yaba left for checkups.
As if you don’t know that Kanu is wiser than awo
Mychewwww
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dometome: 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
winj:

I actually like his emergence, It shows the quality of IGBO people and how they are viewed - A group of criminals and undesirables.
Tinubu is a saint, in fact he is a holy man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by osusuallstars: 5:38pm On May 19, 2020
Yoruba Christians please focus. Ur head slammer brothers will do everything to divert attention.
Why is Osibanjo not acting as VP.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by patorial(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2020
Smoke55:
what Should Baffle You Is How A Secondary School Drop Out And A Cow Herder Managed To Be Your President.

Greatest Savage of all time (GST)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Smoke55: 5:51pm On May 19, 2020
Jack500:

We are saying the same thing, ur father is not fit to be that boi boi gateman, insulting someone that no one in ur generation has and will ever be as great as.
we Are Actually Saying Same Thing Bro,my Father Cant Be A Gate Man To Boi Boi...Beside Boi Boi's Dont Have Gatemen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DigitB: 5:51pm On May 19, 2020
This thread has been overran by wailers in sifia pain wink

Ka m jee pụta.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Biafranguy1(m): 5:52pm On May 19, 2020
Chai see upper cut for the zoogeria. Nnamdi 6- Zoogeria 0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DRSEGUNBABA: 5:54pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=89722909] shocked

And this is a leader of millions of people including professionals, scholars .

Chei.... there is God oooo grin[/quote his more educated then your oba’s that bleeps 13yr old girls and smoke weed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by DRSEGUNBABA: 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

His more educated then your Oba’s that smoke weed and Bleep 13yr old girls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by helinues: 5:57pm On May 19, 2020
DRSEGUNBABA:

His more educated then your Oba’s that smoke weed and Bleep 13yr old girls

In pidgin pls? undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 19, 2020
pasol4real:

As if you don’t know that Kanu is wiser than awo
Mychewwww
Your stupidity no get Chinese version.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Dollabiz: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by pasol4real(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
bamidelee:

Your stupidity no get Chinese version.
tongue cool shocked grin cry
E pain am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by PigTormentor: 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
Namdiot Lamidi COWARD COWNU, the retarded brainwashed bastard terrorist monkey on the run.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by guy222: 6:13pm On May 19, 2020
And yet some people will be calling this one a leader. God forbide, Tufiakpa!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by MoIbrahim: 6:14pm On May 19, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Chei.... there is God oooo grin

It's reall hard to comprehend

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by Mbataku96(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
so that hunchback albino is giving FG free education? can you tell me one meaningful thing NK has said that could help the FG? Reno has far much more educative posts than ur hunchback albino
Has Reno been to jail for what he stands for.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by dukeprince50: 6:22pm On May 19, 2020
Mbataku96:

Has Reno been to jail for what he stands for.
deleted, not necessary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To FG: "I Will Start Charging You For Free Education On Facebook" by 900winer(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2020
EnglishUsa:
tinubu the stinking criminal is waiting for China to produce facemask of osibanjo so that your animal tinubu will wear it to represent him, because osibanjo is dead already. The first one china produced tinubu big mouth doesn't allow it to enter
Lol osu trying hard to sound funny cheesy

You better pray for dead Kanu that runaway till karma cut up with him so that his troubled soul may rest in fish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wike, Fubara At Aso Villa Amid Rivers Governorship Impeachment Plot / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.