Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (51045 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by edunaking: 10:16pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=edunaking post=89853771][/quote] you sound like your dad didn't provide for you and siblings. Take it easy.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2020
Someone7:

I got married, and 3 months later I got another job. But before then I was searching for a job for 15 months. 18 months in total. So what have you experienced? grin

This your story no just gel again. We are talking about wife not girlfriend experience.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
Nooil:

This your story no just gel again. We are talking about wife not girlfriend experience.

Is it that hard to read and understand? I lost my job and was jobless for 15months before getting married. After getting married I was still without a job for 3 more months before getting one. 18months in total. Abi make I spell A-B-C-D for you?
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Donwoosky: 10:30pm On May 22, 2020
festacman:
Hilarious but insightful and practical.
A position no man should be in but a position many men are currently in.

Humility, wisdom and respect for the 'constituted authority' (missus) are necessary for one's sanity

Blessed are men who provide for their families for you shall have food and sex served hot by smiling wife.

You're wise bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2020
Someone7:

Is it that hard to read and understand? I lost my job and was jobless for 15months before getting married. After getting married I was still without a job for 3 more months before getting one. 18months in total. Abi make I spell A-B-C-D for you?

I don't want to insult you, so I'll let the rubbish about reading and understanding slide.

Did op talk about his girlfriend or wife? The first comment you made which I quoted, did you talk about before marriage. Then boom, you were typing about 15 months.

Who is interested in what you went through before getting married? We are only discussing marriage here, and that's why I said you're inexperienced because it was only for three months.

I'd advise you to go and read the guy who wrote about how his wife treated him when he was broke, even to the point of sleeping around. They had a similar beginning like yours.

So don't be too confident and started saving for rainy days. Because unless you're a rugged alpha male, those days of joblessness and lack will surely come again. And then, it's only your savings that can save you from your wife's wrath. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
Nooil:

I don't want to insult you, so I'll let the rubbish about reading and understanding slide.

Did op talk about his girlfriend or wife? The first comment you made which I quoted, did you talk about before marriage. Then boom, you were typing about 15 months.

Who is interested in what you went through before getting married? We are only discussing marriage here, and that's why I said you're inexperienced because it was only for three months.

I'd advise you to go and read the guy who wrote about how his wife treated him when he was broke, even to the point of sleeping around. They had a similar beginning like yours.

So don't be too confident and started saving for rainy days. Because unless you're a rugged alpha male, those days of joblessness and lack will surely come again. And then, it's only your savings that can save you from your wife's wrath. Enough said!

Right..

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 22, 2020
Ybaby:

95% of divorces are initiated by women. Women want a husband not a son they are sleeping with.

Excuse me madam you seem to be missing the whole point here and keep persisting.

The story line is that the man was well to do initially to the point that he paid good money to bring you into his house and even threw a grand reception to bring you in as this entitled Receiver of his provision and the object of his protection.

As the story goes, fortune later smiled at you while it frowned at him for one reason or another. You now being the headstrong, wicked person and that you seem decided to 'change it' for the man because you where told it is the man's job to "provide and protect" and so you lived to ignore all decorum to the point of turning him to your house help, son or whatever by the look of things you Ybaby in reality would turn your husband to.

If this version of the OP's guideline l rendered above didn't work, all he was is men should be careful living with women like you especially if things later got messy for them financially so as to avoid words that touch and attitudes that kill.

So my sister, we are not saying the woman sought the man's hand in marriage, paid his groom price and brought him to her house okay?
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
Someone7:

Right..
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 11:41pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

I have been in a relationship and been celibate for quite smtme. It’s not a big deal. U see things different and even the other person much better.

Try Smtn different not same old system and ways.

I’m not gay. Hell nahh! I like woman pass anything bt... Lol

I’m older than u shordy angry

been married for 19 years - i have no idea about celibacy or feeding a man in exchange for no sex
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 11:42pm On May 22, 2020
edunaking:
you sound like your dad didn't provide for you and siblings. Take it easy.

My Dad passed on and kept on providing from his grave. Houses, Lands, trust fund etc

You sound like your mum feeds your dad - ngwanu take it easy.

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 11:43pm On May 22, 2020
NLPsychologist:

Excuse me madam you seem to be missing the whole point here and keep persisting.

The story line is that the man was well to do initially to the point that he paid good money to bring you into his house and even threw a grand reception to bring you in as this entitled Receiver of his provision and the object of his protection.

As the story goes, fortune later smiled at you while it frowned at him for one reason or another. You now being the headstrong, wicked person and that you seem decided to 'change it' for the man because you where told it is the man's job to "provide and protect" and so you lived to ignore all decorum to the point of turning him to your house help, son or whatever by the look of things you Ybaby in reality would turn your husband to.

If this version of the OP's guideline l rendered above didn't work, all he was is men should be careful living with women like you especially if things later got messy for them financially so as to avoid words that touch and attitudes that kill.

So my sister, we are not saying the woman sought the man's hand in marriage, paid his groom price and brought him to her house okay?

Epistle and Infidels
Man and his shadow

Ngwanu provide for your family ke ye ko oyinbo oshi kiri
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 12:25am On May 23, 2020
crackland:

That's if she will see you to quarrel with.
She go see nah.
Mr man go show from time to time.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Liposure: 12:33am On May 23, 2020
Nooil:
Lol... This is no longer funny. But men no dey try these days. Small setback they are already broke. Don't you know how to save?
its the economy
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 12:48am On May 23, 2020
Ryan03:
I laughed all through, I like you tho, from your write up, its obvious you married your friend. Not someone who married you for what you can provide. Kudos

Don't be deceived bro.
The first criteria God gave women to pick their man from the lots of men surrounding them is his ability to provide.

She will scrutinize you wella to see if you can provide for her and your unborn kids.
Who go provide for your pikin?

Only a foolish woman will marry a man without potentials or money.

She go suffer carry pikin, born all of them, still come slave to provide for them when you dey alive?
Wetin come be your job?

Na only for nairaland women no dey marry men for what he can providegrin

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 12:56am On May 23, 2020
Uckroot:
The most useless thing I’ve ever read on this app.

1. If you write this same thing for jobless wives heaven will come down.

2. Any man whose character changes when he has money vs when he doesn’t have is a full time bitch. Moreso when someone who supposedly loves you is the person you have to do all these for in order not to “piss her off”.

3. Any man that doesn’t already do house chores whether broke or rich (in the absence of an actual housekeeper) is a raging lunatic and a pig!!! You don’t need to be broke first because you know you’re not a kid that litters the sink and soils surfaces for your great grand mother to clean up after you.

4. Money doesn’t make a man. I don’t care how much you people try to paint it in this modern society, everybody should have a standard they can never go below. Male or female. Being unemployed is not the end of life and it doesn’t negate your humanity... MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT LET ANY BODY TAKE THE GLORY FOR PUTTING FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH, at any cost... Someone could be footing the bigger bills till you get on your feed but even if it means you have to drink garri to avoid the insults and demeaning treatment that rice and stew will bring please do it.

5. Any woman that changes attitude just because you hit a rough patch is NoT meant to be your wife, same applies to any human infact. If your worth is what you can afford then you have no value to such a person... you’re just a convenience that will be shifted once they think you no longer have anything financial to offer.

6. Married or not, you must respect yourself. This means don’t take what you did not keep EVEN IF YOU CAN BUY IT. Go and buy your own instead. The person that kept it is not foolish. Boredom or not, if you can’t take permission before touching people’s stuff then hold your throat.
A lot of people have this bad habit already and it will lead to rubbish talks as soon as you are percieved to be broke. 100 naira biscuit go turn insult.

Number 28 is the funniest thing on this post...
That is just a show of shame. If you don’t give her money in public like that she shouldn’t dare do it to you.
I’m a heavy advocate for do me I do you...
If you treat me less than human because I’m on a rough patch best believe there can never be a happily ever after...even if your vagina is made of diamonds and pearls and you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Don’t belittle me if I don’t belittle you....
You know the true nature of friends and spouses when they have it all and you have nothing.
Nobody likes babysitting another full grown adult BuT it doesn’t call for outright disrespect especially in front of 3rd party.

Very funny I will just leave you. Even in the middle of my life being in shambles... anything that will kill my esteem deserves to be killed. And that is final.

I don't think you are married.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:03am On May 23, 2020
efosky1246:
But is it that guys don't save at all. Every right thinking man that takes seriously his responsibility to provide should have a decent amount that can take his family through a crisis for at least 6 months saved somewhere.

At least that is more than enough time to get your shit back together.

This is for men who understand their roles as men and want to provide for their families.
A lot of comments you read here are from mentalities that have vowed to live off women rather than work hard to provide for their unborn children.

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:05am On May 23, 2020
mandate12:
23 - make business calls or pretend to make business call.. it's important, it gives her hope you are connecting.. "my brother me and you know say na 10k you dey shout like that for" grin

24 - go grocery shopping with her, you get to use the opportunity to throw drinks into the cart and remove face immediately, if your eyes jam.. you would return that drink ooo.

This got me ROTFL... But why is it that a man goes lean being fed by a woman, while a woman glows being fed by a man cheesy?
Because a man providing for, and feeding his family is the right order of things.
She wasn't created to be a provider but a nurturer. This is what she brings to the table.

She will support you when you are down.
But being down for too long and not making any serious effort to support her while she is supporting you in your down-time is what the OP is trying to address.

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 1:07am On May 23, 2020
Ybaby:

been married for 19 years - i have no idea about celibacy or feeding a man in exchange for no sex

You don’t sound like someone who’s truly married.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:09am On May 23, 2020
bootstrap:

Why? You think it’s the pe**s that calls for the respect? It’s the breadwinner that gets the respect.

Husband is not a gender role, it’s responsibility role. OP, u forgot to add that the jobless man (wife), needs to be reading the role of the wife, as contained in the Bible.... He shld be submissive and the rest....

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:17am On May 23, 2020
Psoul:
No matter how wonderfully good your wife is, once she starts feeding and it got to about 6months and counting, my brother, you're in for some insults irrespective of how you've bn carrying her all the year long.

Well, it's not their fault. They are not wired to feed men, just like men are not wired to sit at home taking care of babies.

The first time a woman fed a man was what brought this suffering to humanity. Adam was feeding Eve all along. The first day Eve fed Adam was the same day God sent them out from the garden of Eden.

It is as simple as ABC!
They weren't wired to provide.
Although a lot of them dey do agidi now to provide, just leave them for one year to be the sole provider, you go see story.

Exceptions dey always dey Sha.
Like 2 in every 1000grin

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:21am On May 23, 2020
jaxxy:

Not everything the whiteman or west teaches is beneficial sm are detrimental. Let’s pick the good and ignore the bad. It hasn’t worked so well for them. Embracing a 50/50 relationship doesn’t mean insulting the leadership position of the man
It actually means so.
It insults the leadership position of the man.
Except you no value submission.

Na wetin the OP dey try talk nah,
To avoid that insult, e dey give you tips.
If you not fit do the tips wey im share, insult don dey knock for door be that.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:28am On May 23, 2020
Kenplay:
You forgot to write something.
Those times you are playing mr nice husband is the time she will lose appeal for you and began to sleep around. Acting Nice and slavish before wife because you lost your job is an insult to your manhood and a worst insult before the sight of God.

Why could you not save money during your working days? God forbid I try those rubbish you write there, the Time you lost your job is the time to bring out the beast and monster in you. Keep fighting, keep searching and also stamp firm your authority in the house, if she go away then fine but I assure in a short time you will have the last laugh and regain all what you lost.

LIFE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK.

There's no way you're married

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:33am On May 23, 2020
tonapuck:

You get ego but you no get money, hm, be ready.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:34am On May 23, 2020
Karleb:
I'd love if you could come up with something for jobless wives too, it'll help alot.

But the funny thing be say no wife dey jobless. ABI una no get pikin?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:35am On May 23, 2020
executive12:

Not really. There are many supportive and understanding women out there. As long as the man is seen to be trying to get a job.
Key phrasegrin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by boyjo: 1:43am On May 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
in those 20 years the man was doing his responsibility there was balance. Everyone was doing their assigned duty. But when the man stops providing ,the balance is distorted and more burden falls on the wife.

A wife has to not only do her duty but also do the man's own as well. The least he can do is not give her a hard time .

In a normal balance all a man does is go to work come back and lift his legs up to watch news but now you can't expect the woman to do all her duty and still feed you ontop while you continue to lift your legs up to watch news. If you can't be the head (which involves providing) then embrace your role as a house husband.

Most men think being house wives is a lazy job,well since you can't provide as a man ,then take up the lazy job of being a house husband ,it's that simple.

Infact these days women work and still do their duties while all the men do is work and come home to lift their legs up,you don't see women complain even though they are subjected to the same work pressure as their husbands,only to be a house husband to atleast ease the stress from madam,you hear these men whining and nagging like babies of how their penis will get smaller when they become house husbands.
mrblessed thomassegun flokii NLPsychologist Snaagg lanreHeda lanreHeda
jaxxy BrownLondon

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by blackslayer: 2:03am On May 23, 2020
this is crazy.....when you think about it. A union is supposed to be a partnership based on love. meaning when one is down the other is there to be the helper and vice versa. This is what a union should be all about...love, companionship based on compassion, kindness and mutual respect!
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by abbiboy: 2:38am On May 23, 2020
Hilarious u re the gee nigga!reskirt reskirt!
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by abbiboy: 2:54am On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Me feed a man? not in this life
Pls remain single if u re one n still being spoon fed by one,when u re more matured come n write again.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by abbiboy: 2:57am On May 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
In conclusion, penis nor dey pay bills ,if you ain't got the means to pay the bills ,drop your ego, nobody is dragging your manship with you and being broke is the least time you should be reminding your wife how much of a man you are.

I hate it when men start saying "na because I nor get money again make you dey talk to me anyhow". That is where these men start having issues and run to nairaland to be creating threads,na you nor get shit for yansh na you still dey raise shoulder,mteeeeeeeew.

A broke egotistic man is worse than a rattle snake. Most men don't want to embrace their house husband roles,that's where issues start.
U go take style frustrate persin pikin bcus he no get wrk.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by tonapuck: 3:18am On May 23, 2020
boyjo:

You get ego but you no get money, hm, be ready.

Are you making a general statement or you're actually talking to me, for your information I'm not a broke man and I refuse to be broke cos I got STANDARD, I will feed you and your generation, your comment shows you're a broke man or a female. Hypocrite, what's love when you can't have the back of your husband without disrespecting him Shm

Very useless thread.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by jaxxy(m): 3:30am On May 23, 2020
boyjo:

It actually means so.
It insults the leadership position of the man.
Except you no value submission.

Na wetin the OP dey try talk nah,
To avoid that insult, e dey give you tips.
If you not fit do the tips wey im share, insult don dey knock for door be that.

It doesn’t to me, the problem is the mindset. I have never said, the man doesn’t do stuffs in a relationship or marriage. And weather he does or don’t do he is the leader of the family. This is my point.

A ship can’t sail without a captain. I dont know why ladies marry or respect men these days it seems it’s strictly for money. Bt that is a stupid thing to do if u ask me. When u can make ur own money. The leaderships of the home is not a conditional one once u agree to marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating With Another Man In Their Bedroom - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.