Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (51007 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by mandate12: 4:38pm On May 22, 2020
23 - make business calls or pretend to make business call.. it's important, it gives her hope you are connecting.. "my brother me and you know say na 10k you dey shout like that for" grin

24 - go grocery shopping with her, you get to use the opportunity to throw drinks into the cart and remove face immediately, if your eyes jam.. you would return that drink ooo.

This got me ROTFL... But why is it that a man goes lean being fed by a woman, while a woman glows being fed by a man cheesy?

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by alexsoftwork(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:
Jobless husband diaries!!

Here are some guidelines for unemployed husbands with working wives.
, when you read through with an open mind, you would see it's not she looking down on you, it's just you being smart to be able to have your sanity and getting some advantages while praying for a change.. Hang in there guys, you are not alone, tables turn... you would be fine.

1 - Never discuss your predicament beyond the normal and never show weakness in front of your wife.. "she dont want to see hopelessness".. grin

2 - buy a lot of noodles, you would be needing it a lot, especially during your strong head periods, you dont win most fights, most fights end with "Oya buy it naa" that's usually when you add the convo to your lost battles .. grin

3 - your meals majorly come in two options if any
Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Semo or pounds is too stressful, dont opt to make shocked... stress was only the surface reason given to you.. cool

4 - sex is usually delayed, when ever you see one just accept and be ready for maybe max two position change, some styles may be banned.. grin

5 - dont come home drunk, I repeat.. dont come home drunk..you remember the pictures of samloco playing "jobless old drunk" in movie scenes... you look exactly like them to her.. grin

6 - some eatable and chewy chewy groceries stops being in the fridge because you are home most-times and eats to chase boredom.. there is always a secret stash in her room for groundnuts, sharp biscuits, cashew nuts, sweets, etc.. she knows you know, take reasonably grin

7 - you are at your lowest, dont bring friends doing well too close home, otherwise you might get depressed from comparison grin

8 - in your many many ideas, you know broke guys reason business ideas like Warren buffet grin , always sieve out the good ones, because telling her some kind stupid stupid ideas would make you look jobless and stupid also. grin

9 - the best way to dodge Bill's is to watch your words, avoid some topics, you need to be one step or two ahead everytime.. e.g TV shows, movies, food, clubs etc...
- TV shows - dstv bill comes up
- Movies - cinema bill comes up
- Food - restaurant and taking out comes up.. grin

10 - Do house chores, pick mopping... it's easier, you only start when she is done sweeping and dusting, she goes to bath, you zig-zag and get back to watching (how do they do it) grin... use water, avoid bubbles on tiles.. you would redo that work even if its next week.. grin

11 - dont leave the sink messy, especially on work days when you are home job hunting and she is out hustling, bro it's an important rule from a man to a man..

12 - with your many insecurities and the devil trying to use you to bring out your alpha Male, pick your fights... yes they would come, but there is an extent to which a broke man fights and argues.. embarassed

13 - you would owe her cash a lot, she knows deep down that money is not coming back, but be ready to be dragged about it to pay for essentials you cant do without.. she would pay eventually when you have curled away asking God why.. allow her have it, it's one of her high moments. cry

14 - in your midnight cries, yes "midnight cries" is most times once a week or twice sha, depending on the days activities... dont disturb her sleep... embarassed

15 - be transparent, remove password from your phone, laptops etc... if she is being faithful, infidelity is not something you want attached to "cheating jobless old man"... you cant be broke and cheating, they dont work together..

16 - read, read, read... you have to pass her in something, current affairs, global happenings, worlds economy etc... it is an edge when you throw small small insults inside conversations "so you dont know kyari is dead" those are one of your few high moments.. wink

17 - early morning gisting with her while she baths and makes up, makes her happy.. you can lend some money during those hours.. those are your bankable hours, if you want some extra cash, offer to drop her at work, that's if it's not your duty already oo.. kiss

18 - at all, at all, try to provide for fuel for generator, darkness and a man being in the house dont usually go together.. you might start having complex..

19 - always use your car weekends, thats if you have not sold hers and she is using yours. When you use your car weekends for functions not personal waka, she chips or outrightly buys fuel that you can manage during the week for your job hunting activities.. grin

20 - look good, work out and have your CV handy. you need to look the role she currently tells people you are doing.." Frank is okay, he is inbetween jobs, but trying out some ideas with friends".. if the friends ask for your CV, always have it handy, delay is dangerous...

21 - dont be gluttonous, eat moderately like a normal human being, if you finish your meals for the week by wednesday, be ready to fall back to your noodles (refer to rule 2) grin and yes you would come up with different flavours of home made seasonings only you can eat.. grin

22 - try to curtail your mood swings, she is the only one entitled to it, you need to be happy with smiles when she is making conversations..

23 - make business calls or pretend to make business call.. it's important, it gives her hope you are connecting.. "my brother me and you know say na 10k you dey shout like that for" grin

24 - go grocery shopping with her, you get to use the opportunity to throw drinks into the cart and remove face immediately, if your eyes jam.. you would return that drink ooo.. grin

25 - if she sends you a link from work, read, watch or chat her to discuss with her, otherwise "what are you doing, that you didn't reply my message follows" grin grin, what you were doing must have financial gains ooo grin never use "I was sleeping" as excuse... dont even try it..

26 - dont call her family, send text message if you can.. dont let them remember you ooo.. lipsrsealed

27 - during your few chances of sex, dont shoot in, "I repeat", dont shoot in... you may find yourself outside by 1am looking for postinol 2
. grin grin the stress in looking for the drug would surpass whatever you managed to enjoy. undecided

28 - be ready for "mistakes" of giving you cash in front of people undecided, it's not everytime she remembers to call you to the corner or give you her card.. it's one of those moments you want the ground to swallow you up.. but my brother "dem no dey use shame swallow spit".. it wont last forever.

Let's me rest here first and continue later... but in all, I love my wife... she is that woman that has your back 100%..

The table has turned for me and am back to my responsibilities, it was a tough period, I learnt a lot, from Anger management to laws of power, it's not a fun place to reside in for a long time....

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
marry your partner in crime,
Marry your day1 niga,
your Gee... when you do, no matter the circumstance, you have some level of peace, some room to pickup and some encouragement to guide you through.

Nice one op
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by class0247: 4:50pm On May 22, 2020
Marriage is Sweet when there is money. Take Kim and Kanye for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjcFvve2xQ8

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Mayeldah(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol no mention of actually looking for a job? Or maybe I missed it

Difficult wife spotted.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
Ybaby:

because men have only 2 jobs in the home

Provide

Protect

They do no chores, no pregnancy, no menstral men, no cooking, no nuturing - just 2 jobs make a man a man not blokos just 2 jobs make a man not muscles just 2 jobs not kolaqalagbo just 2 jobs - in your quiet hour remember you have 2 jobs ONLY oor you pick the mop

The assertion that a man only got two jobs of provision and protection is nonuniversal and full of irregularities. The only exception is what is biologically impossible. If you based your theory on the African culture which is fast becoming incompatible with contemporary lifestyle, then it has still failed the ''two becoming one'' test. Mind you there is no other way around ''two become one'' in marriage if it must work.

So the wife will not provide when the man circumstantially can't eh? If she has access to a gun and a rapist broke in, she should throw her legs up when the man couldn't protect right? Which men do not chores and which women do not provide and protect?

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Yankee101: 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
Na only experience fit draw this insight.

Sorry my guy, you suffer no be here

But nice to hear you're back on your feet

But why don't men usually treat jobless women like suspects in their own homes?
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by bootstrap(m): 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
executive12:

Not always. There are many homes out there where the woman is the breadwinner and yet still respects the husband.

Why? You think it’s the pe**s that calls for the respect? It’s the breadwinner that gets the respect.

Husband is not a gender role, it’s responsibility role. OP, u forgot to add that the jobless man (wife), needs to be reading the role of the wife, as contained in the Bible.... He shld be submissive and the rest....

6 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Galapagous(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2020
Damn nigga. Ure a prof in this. cheesy
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by eniolorunfe: 5:02pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

, when you read through with an open mind, you would see it's not she looking down on you, it's just you being smart to be able to have your sanity and getting some advantages while praying for a change.. Hang in there guys, you are not alone, tables turn... you would be fine.

1 - Never discuss your predicament beyond the normal and never show weakness in front of your wife.. "she dont want to see hopelessness".. grin

2 - buy a lot of noodles, you would be needing it a lot, especially during your strong head periods, you dont win most fights, most fights end with "Oya buy it naa" that's usually when you add the convo to your lost battles .. grin

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Semo or pounds is too stressful, dont opt to make shocked... stress was only the surface reason given to you.. cool

4 - sex is usually delayed, when ever you see one just accept and be ready for maybe max two position change, some styles may be banned.. grin

5 - dont come home drunk, I repeat.. dont come home drunk..you remember the pictures of samloco playing "jobless old drunk" in movie scenes... you look exactly like them to her.. grin

6 - some eatable and chewy chewy groceries stops being in the fridge because you are home most-times and eats to chase boredom.. there is always a secret stash in her room for groundnuts, sharp biscuits, cashew nuts, sweets, etc.. she knows you know, take reasonably grin

7 - you are at your lowest, dont bring friends doing well too close home, otherwise you might get depressed from comparison grin

8 - in your many many ideas, you know broke guys reason business ideas like Warren buffet grin , always sieve out the good ones, because telling her some kind stupid stupid ideas would make you look jobless and stupid also. grin

9 - the best way to dodge Bill's is to watch your words, avoid some topics, you need to be one step or two ahead everytime.. e.g TV shows, movies, food, clubs etc...

10 - Do house chores, pick mopping... it's easier, you only start when she is done sweeping and dusting, she goes to bath, you zig-zag and get back to watching (how do they do it) grin... use water, avoid bubbles on tiles.. you would redo that work even if its next week.. grin

11 - dont leave the sink messy, especially on work days when you are home job hunting and she is out hustling, bro it's an important rule from a man to a man..

12 - with your many insecurities and the devil trying to use you to bring out your alpha Male, pick your fights... yes they would come, but there is an extent to which a broke man fights and argues.. embarassed

13 - you would owe her cash a lot, she knows deep down that money is not coming back, but be ready to be dragged about it to pay for essentials you cant do without.. she would pay eventually when you have curled away asking God why.. allow her have it, it's one of her high moments. cry

14 - in your midnight cries, yes "midnight cries" is most times once a week or twice sha, depending on the days activities... dont disturb her sleep... embarassed

15 - be transparent, remove password from your phone, laptops etc... if she is being faithful, infidelity is not something you want attached to "cheating jobless old man"... you cant be broke and cheating, they dont work together..

16 - read, read, read... you have to pass her in something, current affairs, global happenings, worlds economy etc... it is an edge when you throw small small insults inside conversations "so you dont know kyari is dead" those are one of your few high moments.. wink

17 - early morning gisting with her while she baths and makes up, makes her happy.. you can lend some money during those hours.. those are your bankable hours, if you want some extra cash, offer to drop her at work, that's if it's not your duty already oo.. kiss

18 - at all, at all, try to provide for fuel for generator, darkness and a man being in the house dont usually go together.. you might start having complex..

19 - always use your car weekends, thats if you have not sold hers and she is using yours. When you use your car weekends for functions not personal waka, she chips or outrightly buys fuel that you can manage during the week for your job hunting activities.. grin

20 - look good, work out and have your CV handy. you need to look the role she currently tells people you are doing.." Frank is okay, he is inbetween jobs, but trying out some ideas with friends".. if the friends ask for your CV, always have it handy, delay is dangerous...

21 - dont be gluttonous, eat moderately like a normal human being, if you finish your meals for the week by wednesday, be ready to fall back to your noodles (refer to rule 2) grin and yes you would come up with different flavours of home made seasonings only you can eat.. grin

22 - try to curtail your mood swings, she is the only one entitled to it, you need to be happy with smiles when she is making conversations..

24 - go grocery shopping with her, you get to use the opportunity to throw drinks into the cart and remove face immediately, if your eyes jam.. you would return that drink ooo.. grin

25 - if she sends you a link from work, read, watch or chat her to discuss with her, otherwise "what are you doing, that you didn't reply my message follows" grin grin, what you were doing must have financial gains ooo grin never use "I was sleeping" as excuse... dont even try it..

26 - dont call her family, send text message if you can.. dont let them remember you ooo.. lipsrsealed

27 - during your few chances of sex, dont shoot in, "I repeat", dont shoot in... you may find yourself outside by 1am looking for postinol 2
. grin grin the stress in looking for the drug would surpass whatever you managed to enjoy. undecided

28 - be ready for "mistakes" of giving you cash in front of people undecided, it's not everytime she remembers to call you to the corner or give you her card.. it's one of those moments you want the ground to swallow you up.. but my brother "dem no dey use shame swallow spit".. it wont last forever.

Let's me rest here first and continue later... but in all, I love my wife... she is that woman that has your back 100%..

The table has turned for me and am back to my responsibilities, it was a tough period, I learnt a lot, from Anger management to laws of power, it's not a fun place to reside in for a long time....

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,
your Gee... when you do, no matter the circumstance, you have some level of peace, some room to pickup and some encouragement to guide you through.

Man wey sabi!!!

Let me also add this:
Marry a kind woman with empathy. Look out for this trait while dating and do not take her for granted.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 22, 2020
bukatyne:

The occurrence of marriages disintegrating at the joblessness of husbands is to common to make a joke out of it.

We need to find a better way.

What are the odds someone would be out of employment in their working life time?

50%.

If they built a good marriage, should it now disintegrate because the husband lost his job?

Maybe another time, it would be funny. In this Corona times where people (both spouses) are losing jobs left, right and center?

People better start shaping up.

I disagree with you, reality is what we should speak of and how to survive when this happens. You are right to say we are in Corona times but the reality is that once the husband loses his job in most homes, it's only a matter of time before the marriage crashes, I know this for sure 110%.

You don't like it accepted, but that is how things are in the real world in Nigeria.

Men are expected to pay the bills. As a house husband, helping around with chores can only salvage the situation for a while while jobless. After some time that would not save you anymore.

From this thread you can clearly see a lot of men have accepted this reality and moved on. It's only women who always try to fight with everything.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by sayisayi(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2020
R.U.N....
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Roon9(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,

Through the humour though I know this is serious talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by bigtt76(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2020
This is hilarious but on point cheesy

Essenza01:

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Exc2000: 5:17pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When i said i'm the real deal you thought i'm joking......Besides Jaruma added me to her group on wassup so you thought all my mouth making here was fake......When you have a big mamalawo no man can tell you nonsense

this Jarumi people make me laugh, one day you would jam a womb shifter that would bang you till all your defenses weaken and format your mind set with better love and caring, you wont know when you would start spending your money on him and begging him to stay... no matter how many whole chicken they cooked for only you to do the jazz, one Yoruba demon with the right move would scatter all that
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Amanda4life: 5:20pm On May 22, 2020
Lazy youths called men all around.

You have dick power not money power
Mchew.

Thats why I like Regina Daniels style

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by KLand(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,

Serious advice laced with humour.thanks for the awesome tips. But sincerely, I don't wish to be in such position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Mypeople2(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2020
Klinee:
The worst condition a man can fall in is when you're being fed by a woman
My guy, she will use you to brush her teeth in the morning.When you were feeding her for 6years ,nobody heard of it .But when she starts feeding you for 6weeks,na community go hear am

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by karashita: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
NoToPile:

Say what
95%-5% ??
That statistics is one kain.

You dey mind am?
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Laidebrain(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
Very very hilarious and quite educating.... I like it, it kinda little up my mood with some fun smiles smiley grin
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by ehhmah(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by karashita: 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
Edusouls:
Women are cruel and extremely selfish creatures s, when your wife is working and you are not, then you see the real thing called women uncensored, just very few men are lucky..

Like seriously
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by executive12: 5:31pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So long the liability is worth it they're not complaining

Ok teenager or very early twenties (very likely). By the time you approach mid to late thirties, and still single, your perspectives will start changing.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
NLPsychologist:

The assertion that a man only got two jobs of provision and protection is nonuniversal and full of irregularities. The only exception is what is biologically impossible. If you based your theory on the African culture which is fast becoming incompatible with contemporary lifestyle, then it has still failed the ''two becoming one'' test. Mind you there is no other way around ''two become one'' in marriage if it must work.

So the wife will not provide when the man circumstantially can't eh? If she has access to a gun and a rapist broke in, she should throw her legs up when the man couldn't protect right? Which men do not chores and which women do not provide and protect?

That mop in the corner ...... pick it and start from the corner

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
efosky1246:

This woman have come again. grin

It's not that serious tho. No need to kill the fun.

Is a man mopping the house fun. It is not funny but it is funny sha - a little grin grin grin grin I cannot lie. I donot wish jobless on any man not even emmaodet

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

So as a woman all that makes sense to u? undecided

Huh?

You want mop? Check the back of the kitchen door
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 5:58pm On May 22, 2020
Edusouls:
Women are cruel and extremely selfish creatures s, when your wife is working and you are not, then you see the real thing called women uncensored, just very few men are lucky..
You mean the headmistress of your son's school is cruel for still wanting school fees or your toddler is evil for still asking for food

Dont put yourself in the position to see evil.

Just do your 2 jobs

Provide and protect

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by bgfoundation: 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
What would you do if given $350 for free!!!

The Bill Gates foundation is set to distribute monetary palliatives from June,2020.

Register to be one of the recipient/beneficiaries of the Bill Gates Foundation covid19 palliatives..each person's shall receives $350.

Registration is absolutely Free: click the link to do your registration. http://srv88279.ht-test.ru/aux/toda

Email us if you have a complaint or registration issues.
nigeria.palliatives@bgfoundation.org.

T/C: Applicants must have a valid means of identification.Double registrations shall cancelled. Selection will be based on First come First serve.

Signed.

The Bill Gates Foundation
~touching lives~
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by professore(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2020
Op better become a comedian. I won't be a jobless man by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Psoul(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2020
No matter how wonderfully good your wife is, once she starts feeding and it got to about 6months and counting, my brother, you're in for some insults irrespective of how you've bn carrying her all the year long.

Well, it's not their fault. They are not wired to feed men, just like men are not wired to sit at home taking care of babies.

The first time a woman fed a man was what brought this suffering to humanity. Adam was feeding Eve all along. The first day Eve fed Adam was the same day God sent them out from the garden of Eden.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2020
Ybaby:

Huh?

You want mop? Check the back of the kitchen door

Not everything the whiteman or west teaches is beneficial sm are detrimental. Let’s pick the good and ignore the bad. It hasn’t worked so well for them. Embracing a 50/50 relationship doesn’t mean insulting the leadership position of the man.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 6:20pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

Not everything the whiteman or west teaches is beneficial sm are detrimental. Let’s pick the good and ignore the bad. It hasn’t worked so well for them. Embracing a 50/50 relationship doesn’t mean insulting the leadership position of the man.

How is he the leader when he is only paying 50% of the rent. He is not the leader he is the flatmate - so if a lady has a flat mate that happens to be a man.... does the flatmate auto become her leader ? No!

She is free to bring friends to her own wing of the house - by friends I mean sugar daddy who is assisting her with the rent will want to come and inspect his investment - will her flatmate now say she should not bring her baba alaye to house - alaye is paying for?

Ko possible!!

The only way a man is the leader is when he is not a flat mate. He is not a flat mate if the flat is his - that is fully paid for by him - in that cubicle house he is alase - it is his house

If it is 50/50 then as soon as your female flatmate starts sweeping you begin mopping.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.