Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives (51003 Views)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by ngwababe(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
OP you tried very much.I can't believe I read this without skipping a word.But a good wife won't allow her hubby keep those rules.

You see this bad habit of us, its spiritual bro. We don't even know when we do it.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
Ybaby:

That mop in the corner ...... pick it and start from the corner

Quite theatrical! Theatrics isn't what we are about. You sound like you will be more horrible with your husband should they get incapacitated along the line.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Starz825(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2020
bukatyne:
How would the man actually work on getting another job if he is avoiding egg shells in the home?

If you both are one, you will navigate the challenge of the man's lack of employment together.
It's easier said than done

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by StubbornGENIUS: 6:46pm On May 22, 2020
ngwababe:

You see this bad habit of us, its spiritual bro. We don't even when we do it.
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ryan03(f): 6:53pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:
Lol no mention of actually looking for a job? Or maybe I missed it
you missed it, read again
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by MrCamron(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:
Jobless husband diaries!!

Here are some guidelines for unemployed husbands with working wives.
, when you read through with an open mind, you would see it's not she looking down on you, it's just you being smart to be able to have your sanity and getting some advantages while praying for a change.. Hang in there guys, you are not alone, tables turn... you would be fine.

1 - Never discuss your predicament beyond the normal and never show weakness in front of your wife.. "she dont want to see hopelessness".. grin

2 - buy a lot of noodles, you would be needing it a lot, especially during your strong head periods, you dont win most fights, most fights end with "Oya buy it naa" that's usually when you add the convo to your lost battles .. grin

3 - your meals majorly come in two options if any
Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Semo or pounds is too stressful, dont opt to make shocked... stress was only the surface reason given to you.. cool

4 - sex is usually delayed, when ever you see one just accept and be ready for maybe max two position change, some styles may be banned.. grin

5 - dont come home drunk, I repeat.. dont come home drunk..you remember the pictures of samloco playing "jobless old drunk" in movie scenes... you look exactly like them to her.. grin

6 - some eatable and chewy chewy groceries stops being in the fridge because you are home most-times and eats to chase boredom.. there is always a secret stash in her room for groundnuts, sharp biscuits, cashew nuts, sweets, etc.. she knows you know, take reasonably grin

7 - you are at your lowest, dont bring friends doing well too close home, otherwise you might get depressed from comparison grin

8 - in your many many ideas, you know broke guys reason business ideas like Warren buffet grin , always sieve out the good ones, because telling her some kind stupid stupid ideas would make you look jobless and stupid also. grin

9 - the best way to dodge Bill's is to watch your words, avoid some topics, you need to be one step or two ahead everytime.. e.g TV shows, movies, food, clubs etc...
- TV shows - dstv bill comes up
- Movies - cinema bill comes up
- Food - restaurant and taking out comes up.. grin

10 - Do house chores, pick mopping... it's easier, you only start when she is done sweeping and dusting, she goes to bath, you zig-zag and get back to watching (how do they do it) grin... use water, avoid bubbles on tiles.. you would redo that work even if its next week.. grin

11 - dont leave the sink messy, especially on work days when you are home job hunting and she is out hustling, bro it's an important rule from a man to a man..

12 - with your many insecurities and the devil trying to use you to bring out your alpha Male, pick your fights... yes they would come, but there is an extent to which a broke man fights and argues.. embarassed

13 - you would owe her cash a lot, she knows deep down that money is not coming back, but be ready to be dragged about it to pay for essentials you cant do without.. she would pay eventually when you have curled away asking God why.. allow her have it, it's one of her high moments. cry

14 - in your midnight cries, yes "midnight cries" is most times once a week or twice sha, depending on the days activities... dont disturb her sleep... embarassed

15 - be transparent, remove password from your phone, laptops etc... if she is being faithful, infidelity is not something you want attached to "cheating jobless old man"... you cant be broke and cheating, they dont work together..

16 - read, read, read... you have to pass her in something, current affairs, global happenings, worlds economy etc... it is an edge when you throw small small insults inside conversations "so you dont know kyari is dead" those are one of your few high moments.. wink

17 - early morning gisting with her while she baths and makes up, makes her happy.. you can lend some money during those hours.. those are your bankable hours, if you want some extra cash, offer to drop her at work, that's if it's not your duty already oo.. kiss

18 - at all, at all, try to provide for fuel for generator, darkness and a man being in the house dont usually go together.. you might start having complex..

19 - always use your car weekends, thats if you have not sold hers and she is using yours. When you use your car weekends for functions not personal waka, she chips or outrightly buys fuel that you can manage during the week for your job hunting activities.. grin

20 - look good, work out and have your CV handy. you need to look the role she currently tells people you are doing.." Frank is okay, he is inbetween jobs, but trying out some ideas with friends".. if the friends ask for your CV, always have it handy, delay is dangerous...

21 - dont be gluttonous, eat moderately like a normal human being, if you finish your meals for the week by wednesday, be ready to fall back to your noodles (refer to rule 2) grin and yes you would come up with different flavours of home made seasonings only you can eat.. grin

22 - try to curtail your mood swings, she is the only one entitled to it, you need to be happy with smiles when she is making conversations..

23 - make business calls or pretend to make business call.. it's important, it gives her hope you are connecting.. "my brother me and you know say na 10k you dey shout like that for" grin

24 - go grocery shopping with her, you get to use the opportunity to throw drinks into the cart and remove face immediately, if your eyes jam.. you would return that drink ooo.. grin

25 - if she sends you a link from work, read, watch or chat her to discuss with her, otherwise "what are you doing, that you didn't reply my message follows" grin grin, what you were doing must have financial gains ooo grin never use "I was sleeping" as excuse... dont even try it..

26 - dont call her family, send text message if you can.. dont let them remember you ooo.. lipsrsealed

27 - during your few chances of sex, dont shoot in, "I repeat", dont shoot in... you may find yourself outside by 1am looking for postinol 2
. grin grin the stress in looking for the drug would surpass whatever you managed to enjoy. undecided

28 - be ready for "mistakes" of giving you cash in front of people undecided, it's not everytime she remembers to call you to the corner or give you her card.. it's one of those moments you want the ground to swallow you up.. but my brother "dem no dey use shame swallow spit".. it wont last forever.

Let's me rest here first and continue later... but in all, I love my wife... she is that woman that has your back 100%..

The table has turned for me and am back to my responsibilities, it was a tough period, I learnt a lot, from Anger management to laws of power, it's not a fun place to reside in for a long time....

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
marry your partner in crime,
Marry your day1 niga,
your Gee... when you do, no matter the circumstance, you have some level of peace, some room to pickup and some encouragement to guide you through.

@OP,Thanks for sharing this and,i appreciate your hilarious delivery. Jokes apart,i pray no man/husband witness this phase in their entire life.
Amen. Please say a big AMEN too !
I have seen someone who (May His gentle soul rest in perfect peace !) went through all these and even more.

And that's why i can categorically tell you that your article number 16 could be very dangerous to adhere to. And the reason being that she would eventually use that your "read read read" thing to abuse you and drag you down. Imagine she telling you "Is that what we go chop for house?" or "Is that what you are focusing your energy on when your mates are out there making a living,you are busy reading reading reading current affairs. And you think you are current as real current?

No matter how wonderfully good your wife can be,the truth is once she starts feeding and it gets to about 3 months (each individual/wife with their different limits) and still counting,then you should be prepared for a new phase of your life,a serious tribulation !
This was a man (a wonderful husband any woman could wish for,a 100% fateful husband in all ramifications,a successful millionaire who empowered and pampered his wife with anything you can think of us; "BRAND" new car in her name and not his own name,holiday trips abroad with the kids,etc.
Lest i forget,the wife indeed was also a good wife (from my best point of view).

Once again,thanks for sharing this article,you made my day and you took me down to memory lane.
You will never witness such a stage in your life again. Upward is yours forever !
Blessings !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by mamatwiny(f): 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
@ op, you forgot to add no entitlement to what is used to cook. Don't go about demanding that egg be used to cook for all indomie or moi moi or that stockfish be used to cook yam porridge when you cannot provide it. She is just trying to manage the family income . Also don't be so stingy when you have money. It irritates.if you have money, assist with little things even if it is Dstv or NEPA bill. Don't wait to be told or cajoled. After eating just try and wash your plate. Don't pile it up for her to come back and start washing while you have been in the house.
Wash your cloths and minimise the trips to dry cleaner. The dry cleaner is a human like you that only washes and irons. Do it yourself and save the family some income. Those 1k, 2k matter . Humble yourself and find something doing. No woman is happy paying house rent for 3 years running. Don't let i

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ryan03(f): 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

You have to try one way or the other... anyway at all.

Jobless does not mean you cant do one or two deals, referral deals etc...
I laughed all through, I like you tho, from your write up, its obvious you married your friend. Not someone who married you for what you can provide. Kudos
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ryan03(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

Lol, I understand your tone... ego ego ego... I had that in excess, I was 100% in control, the Alpha Male, the Hercules of the family.. grin grin ...God humbled me,

It's only your family that has your back, friends would desert you, business associates would desert you, your ego would deflate like ball when you are desperate throwing monies into thin air right, left and centre on any business idea brought to you just because you want to prove people wrong..

If you have a working reasonable wife that period, cherish her while you pray to get out of your many troubles..

Ego would not take you anywhere..
and they call me a simp when I say these same things. Lol, dont bother correcting them, life will humble them. All they talk about every day is how women are useless and his they add nothing to a mans life, whereas some women are the breadwinners of their homes, they keep trying to cover for their husband and if they ever complain about him pouring his frustration on them, she becomes a bad woman who feeds her husband for only one day and starts complaining.
Life will teach them

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ryan03(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2020
BrownLondon:

The husband is the head, my point is this thread is needless.

Men are the breadwinner in an average NIGERIAN home, at least 95% the rest 5% is negligible.

Op should create a thread on how unemployed husbands can get a new job not how to be a slave.

I repeat this thread is against our culture.

see how you dey wail up and down grin, abeg nor quote me o, I nor get time for the ranting of a jobless man who can't drop his useless ego. You want to be poor and still stand on your ego? Lol

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by jaxxy(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2020
Ybaby:

How is he the leader when he is only paying 50% of the rent. He is not the leader he is the flatmate - so if a lady has a flat mate that happens to be a man.... does the flatmate auto become her leader ? No!

She is free to bring friends to her own wing of the house - by friends I mean sugar daddy who is assisting her with the rent will want to come and inspect his investment - will her flatmate now say she should not bring her baba alaye to house - alaye is paying for?

Ko possible!!

The only way a man is the leader is when he is not a flat mate. He is not a flat mate if the flat is his - that is fully paid for by him - in that cubicle house he is alase - it is his house

If it is 50/50 then as soon as your female flatmate starts sweeping you begin mopping.

So he's the leader based strictly on his money? That's very Interesting submission. Lol

And u wud call sm1 ure married to a flatmate cos u.pay 50/50? Another interesting analogy

In short who ever pays the piper dictates the tune. True leadership isn't about money bt sense and maturity. A small kid can't lead an adult lady just cos he has money can he? Anyways different strokes for different folks.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by OlawaleBammie: 7:09pm On May 22, 2020
crackland:

Cosigned... cool

In addition to all this, please make yourself as scarce as possible in the house and around her.
If possible, just tell her that you're travelling and spend a week or two away...then return back and continue being very scarce around her.

U re my twin brother, me wey no go even gree stay ous, even for months

Na even she go dey tell me to visit once in a whilegrin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ryan03(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
Someone7:
Funny but interesting.

Another tip: NEVER be idle and help out with chores. I lost my job and for 3 months I was searching. I never let myself get idle though. I insisted on driving my wife to her office everyday, then spent the rest of the day trying to make contacts to get a job and taking care of house errands before picking her up after work.
My wife respected me for this, and even though those days weren't easy it was a little bearable and I got through.
where are those babies on nl calling themselves redpillers? The "women are useless" crew? Come and see men talking. I pity the women that will marry you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by incogni2o: 7:19pm On May 22, 2020
Op, wao, she needs to see this.

I appreciate you knowing this simple ways to manage your wife and also giving out as advice.

I Pray you find a good Job soon and not just a good Job, one that pays well.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Firstnebo: 7:27pm On May 22, 2020
chlowi:

id like to speak for myself alone. YES I DO USE MY HEAD ... AND LEANING ON SOMEONE ISNT AND HAS NEVER BEEN A CHARACTERISTIC THAT I POSSESS ....i like to see myself as supporting ....i love growth... teamwork..i hate to feel useless

Hi Chloe I, I can see that you emailed me. Please if you will like us to talk let me give you my WhatsApp number so we can chat, as I am not able to access my email now
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 7:39pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

So he's the leader based strictly on his money? That's very Interesting submission. Lol

And u wud call sm1 ure married to a flatmate cos u.pay 50/50? Another interesting analogy

In short who ever pays the piper dictates the tune. True leadership isn't about money bt sense and maturity. A small kid can't lead an adult lady just cos he has money can he? Anyways different strokes for different folks.

How can a matured man not be able to pay his rent? Where is the maturity in owing school fees? Let's avoid nodding wisely and speaking foolishly biko......

Maturity is never a legal money it buy no rice.

Can a girl with flat chest and backside and big pimples be claiming she is matured. Madam wear makeup

How many of such girls are men maturely drooling after ?

If you ain't got it - find it

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
NLPsychologist:

Quite theatrical! Theatrics isn't what we are about. You sound like you will be more horrible with your husband should they get incapacitated along the line.

My husband is not the type. There are 2 types of men
Sherman and
HEman
MY HUBBY IS A HEMAN grin grin grin he will not even accept it. Proud man!

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
NLPsychologist:

A man mopping because he cannot pay bills is theatre material

Avoid it!
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by livenletlive: 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

, when you read through with an open mind, you would see it's not she looking down on you, it's just you being smart to be able to have your sanity and getting some advantages while praying for a change.. Hang in there guys, you are not alone, tables turn... you would be fine.

1 - Never discuss your predicament beyond the normal and never show weakness in front of your wife.. "she dont want to see hopelessness".. grin

2 - buy a lot of noodles, you would be needing it a lot, especially during your strong head periods, you dont win most fights, most fights end with "Oya buy it naa" that's usually when you add the convo to your lost battles .. grin

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Semo or pounds is too stressful, dont opt to make shocked... stress was only the surface reason given to you.. cool

4 - sex is usually delayed, when ever you see one just accept and be ready for maybe max two position change, some styles may be banned.. grin

5 - dont come home drunk, I repeat.. dont come home drunk..you remember the pictures of samloco playing "jobless old drunk" in movie scenes... you look exactly like them to her.. grin

6 - some eatable and chewy chewy groceries stops being in the fridge because you are home most-times and eats to chase boredom.. there is always a secret stash in her room for groundnuts, sharp biscuits, cashew nuts, sweets, etc.. she knows you know, take reasonably grin

7 - you are at your lowest, dont bring friends doing well too close home, otherwise you might get depressed from comparison grin

8 - in your many many ideas, you know broke guys reason business ideas like Warren buffet grin , always sieve out the good ones, because telling her some kind stupid stupid ideas would make you look jobless and stupid also. grin

9 - the best way to dodge Bill's is to watch your words, avoid some topics, you need to be one step or two ahead everytime.. e.g TV shows, movies, food, clubs etc...

10 - Do house chores, pick mopping... it's easier, you only start when she is done sweeping and dusting, she goes to bath, you zig-zag and get back to watching (how do they do it) grin... use water, avoid bubbles on tiles.. you would redo that work even if its next week.. grin

11 - dont leave the sink messy, especially on work days when you are home job hunting and she is out hustling, bro it's an important rule from a man to a man..

12 - with your many insecurities and the devil trying to use you to bring out your alpha Male, pick your fights... yes they would come, but there is an extent to which a broke man fights and argues.. embarassed

13 - you would owe her cash a lot, she knows deep down that money is not coming back, but be ready to be dragged about it to pay for essentials you cant do without.. she would pay eventually when you have curled away asking God why.. allow her have it, it's one of her high moments. cry

14 - in your midnight cries, yes "midnight cries" is most times once a week or twice sha, depending on the days activities... dont disturb her sleep... embarassed

15 - be transparent, remove password from your phone, laptops etc... if she is being faithful, infidelity is not something you want attached to "cheating jobless old man"... you cant be broke and cheating, they dont work together..

16 - read, read, read... you have to pass her in something, current affairs, global happenings, worlds economy etc... it is an edge when you throw small small insults inside conversations "so you dont know kyari is dead" those are one of your few high moments.. wink

17 - early morning gisting with her while she baths and makes up, makes her happy.. you can lend some money during those hours.. those are your bankable hours, if you want some extra cash, offer to drop her at work, that's if it's not your duty already oo.. kiss

18 - at all, at all, try to provide for fuel for generator, darkness and a man being in the house dont usually go together.. you might start having complex..

19 - always use your car weekends, thats if you have not sold hers and she is using yours. When you use your car weekends for functions not personal waka, she chips or outrightly buys fuel that you can manage during the week for your job hunting activities.. grin

20 - look good, work out and have your CV handy. you need to look the role she currently tells people you are doing.." Frank is okay, he is inbetween jobs, but trying out some ideas with friends".. if the friends ask for your CV, always have it handy, delay is dangerous...

21 - dont be gluttonous, eat moderately like a normal human being, if you finish your meals for the week by wednesday, be ready to fall back to your noodles (refer to rule 2) grin and yes you would come up with different flavours of home made seasonings only you can eat.. grin

22 - try to curtail your mood swings, she is the only one entitled to it, you need to be happy with smiles when she is making conversations..

23 - make business calls or pretend to make business call.. it's important, it gives her hope you are connecting.. "my brother me and you know say na 10k you dey shout like that for" grin

24 - go grocery shopping with her, you get to use the opportunity to throw drinks into the cart and remove face immediately, if your eyes jam.. you would return that drink ooo.. grin

25 - if she sends you a link from work, read, watch or chat her to discuss with her, otherwise "what are you doing, that you didn't reply my message follows" grin grin, what you were doing must have financial gains ooo grin never use "I was sleeping" as excuse... dont even try it..

26 - dont call her family, send text message if you can.. dont let them remember you ooo.. lipsrsealed

27 - during your few chances of sex, dont shoot in, "I repeat", dont shoot in... you may find yourself outside by 1am looking for postinol 2
. grin grin the stress in looking for the drug would surpass whatever you managed to enjoy. undecided

28 - be ready for "mistakes" of giving you cash in front of people undecided, it's not everytime she remembers to call you to the corner or give you her card.. it's one of those moments you want the ground to swallow you up.. but my brother "dem no dey use shame swallow spit".. it wont last forever.

Let's me rest here first and continue later... but in all, I love my wife... she is that woman that has your back 100%..

The table has turned for me and am back to my responsibilities, it was a tough period, I learnt a lot, from Anger management to laws of power, it's not a fun place to reside in for a long time....

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,
your Gee... when you do, no matter the circumstance, you have some level of peace, some room to pickup and some encouragement to guide you through.
��This is the best piece I've got in years. Bravo Bro!
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Shormiey(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

Rice or noodles?
Beans or noodles?
Eba or noodles?

Most especially:
Marry your friend,
Marry your day1 niga,
From experience you shall know them undecided
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 7:47pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

Your boss at work is younger than you and leading you and there is nothing you can do about it so ma gbe ye wa

Sakamaje...... sense of a matured unemployed male
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Uckroot: 7:54pm On May 22, 2020
The most useless thing I’ve ever read on this app.

1. If you write this same thing for jobless wives heaven will come down.

2. Any man whose character changes when he has money vs when he doesn’t have is a full time bitch. Moreso when someone who supposedly loves you is the person you have to do all these for in order not to “piss her off”.

3. Any man that doesn’t already do house chores whether broke or rich (in the absence of an actual housekeeper) is a raging lunatic and a pig!!! You don’t need to be broke first because you know you’re not a kid that litters the sink and soils surfaces for your great grand mother to clean up after you.

4. Money doesn’t make a man. I don’t care how much you people try to paint it in this modern society, everybody should have a standard they can never go below. Male or female. Being unemployed is not the end of life and it doesn’t negate your humanity... MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT LET ANY BODY TAKE THE GLORY FOR PUTTING FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH, at any cost... Someone could be footing the bigger bills till you get on your feed but even if it means you have to drink garri to avoid the insults and demeaning treatment that rice and stew will bring please do it.

5. Any woman that changes attitude just because you hit a rough patch is NoT meant to be your wife, same applies to any human infact. If your worth is what you can afford then you have no value to such a person... you’re just a convenience that will be shifted once they think you no longer have anything financial to offer.

6. Married or not, you must respect yourself. This means don’t take what you did not keep EVEN IF YOU CAN BUY IT. Go and buy your own instead. The person that kept it is not foolish. Boredom or not, if you can’t take permission before touching people’s stuff then hold your throat.
A lot of people have this bad habit already and it will lead to rubbish talks as soon as you are percieved to be broke. 100 naira biscuit go turn insult.

Number 28 is the funniest thing on this post...
That is just a show of shame. If you don’t give her money in public like that she shouldn’t dare do it to you.
I’m a heavy advocate for do me I do you...
If you treat me less than human because I’m on a rough patch best believe there can never be a happily ever after...even if your vagina is made of diamonds and pearls and you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Don’t belittle me if I don’t belittle you....
You know the true nature of friends and spouses when they have it all and you have nothing.
Nobody likes babysitting another full grown adult BuT it doesn’t call for outright disrespect especially in front of 3rd party.

Very funny I will just leave you. Even in the middle of my life being in shambles... anything that will kill my esteem deserves to be killed. And that is final.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
ngwababe:

You see this bad habit of us, its spiritual bro. We don't even know when we do it.

You are paying all the Bill's gan - her ego is trying to gbemu, is it now that you are stretching your hand to her for alm that she will not put you in your place.

A woman ego is far bigger than a man own. Just do proper so she can submit. Bible that is shouting woman submit know se she no go wan gree....

Provide and protect o .... let her have something to submit to

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Vulcan24(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
Akanistic:

I love ur reality as it is similar to mine!! Everything a family needs for a comfortable living was provided from the get go!! Landed properties, buildings, shops etc Now due to old age, I am 'broke' no cash but assets and my wife is now working!! All above conditions by the Ops are outrightly sexist and demeaning!! Broke my big phat ass!! Why should a woman diss her husband because he is jobless?? No body is happy being jobless but living off a husband's assets and disrespectful because you have cash is deliberate disrespectful!! The guidelines are really disguised slavery!!!

you have laboured when you need to, and it's coming to everyone either sooner or later.

you have laid that foundation and it is all what is needed in a home ....foundation by the Man.

but one thing the OP really portrayed is the modern millennial family style, there's a kind of detachment like you pointed out.

such marriage exist though and some actually prefer it.

Godbless your home

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2020
Ybaby:

Your boss at work is younger than you and leading you and there is nothing you can do about it so ma gbe ye wa

Sakamaje...... sense of a matured unemployed male

Marriage isn’t the office or an office. Don’t get it twisted. Wrong anology.

The office has its rules and so does marriage. Money doesn’t control everything.
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 8:09pm On May 22, 2020
Akanistic:

I love ur reality as it is similar to mine!! Everything a family needs for a comfortable living was provided from the get go!! Landed properties, buildings, shops etc Now due to old age, I am 'broke' no cash but assets and my wife is now working!! All above conditions by the Ops are outrightly sexist and demeaning!! Broke my big phat ass!! Why should a woman diss her husband because he is jobless?? No body is happy being jobless but living off a husband's assets and disrespectful because you have cash is deliberate disrespectful!! The guidelines are really disguised slavery!!!

If you are above 60 and you have trained her children to University level then she is mean if she treats you bad now because your estrogen has kicked in and her testosterone has kicked in .
Now is the time for her to show appreciation to you for being a providing pillar for her and her children all those years. I pray tell she is not trying to revenge any meanness you did to her in your hay days.
Man needs his wife and children in his old age because that is the reward of his toil and sweat for them.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by chukzyfcbb: 8:09pm On May 22, 2020
I wanted to read this
but then I know that reading this means I am learning of what to do im this situation and so I stopped.

Because I will NEVER be in this situation where I would be fed by my wife. I refuse to entertain that possibility

#My thinking remains positive
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by AstuteJay: 8:11pm On May 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U re my twin brother, me wey no go even gree stay ous, even for months

Na even she go dey tell me to visit once in a whilegrin

That is if you have somewhere to go because at this point, friends and family would be avoiding you
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 8:11pm On May 22, 2020
jaxxy:

Marriage isn’t the office or an office. Don’t get it twisted. Wrong anology.

The office has its rules and so does marriage. Money doesn’t control everything.

Only said by a man without money. Pick the mop for this thing you said you are mopping the whole nairaland - start from the general section.... off you go get some hypo
Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Daeylar(f): 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
Essenza01:

Lol. Hilarious thread.grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by Ybaby: 8:13pm On May 22, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
I wanted to read this
but then I know that reading this means I am learning of what to do im this situation and so I stopped.

Because I will NEVER be in this situation where I would be fed by my wife. I refuse to entertain that possibility

#My thinking remains positive

Wow!

God bless you. You did the right thing. You made a choice - you see all those saying thanks for the tips ..are lazy men.

You are a heman not a sheman. You will not find your self mopping while your kids are wondering where daddy's blokos is and the neighbours gossiping about you.

Your mind is powerful and your eyes are the gatekeeper. God will provide for you and lift you beyond your dreams. You will never eat from a woman that is not your grown daughter sweat and even that will not be because you cannot provide but because it is a sweet gift.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives by efosky1246(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2020
But is it that guys don't save at all. Every right thinking man that takes seriously his responsibility to provide should have a decent amount that can take his family through a crisis for at least 6 months saved somewhere.

At least that is more than enough time to get your shit back together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.