Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon (25393 Views)

New Moon Sighted, Sultan Of Sokoto Announces Date For 2021 Eid-el-kabir / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / "Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 04, 2020
jidxin:
thatbis the problem i have with your religion you only cram but dont understand. You just quote out of context. You guys should read and understand quran dont just read. The moon you highlighted signifies month. From one full mone to another makes a month. Haaa please that is the problem we are having with your religion. I have read the English version of the quran. Muhammad tried to copy the bible but was confused seriously confused

Thank God he did not copy the following;

Scientific Inaccuracy of the Bible.

Birds were created before land animals (Gen 1:20, 24). - Fossil record shows exact opposite

Earth has four corners, and floats on water (Isa 11:12, Ps 24:2, 136:6, Rev 7:1).

Earth is a circular disk (Isa 40:22).

Earth is flat (these verses were used for centuries by the church to prove this:   Ps 93:1, Jer 10:13, Dan 4:10-11, Zech 9:10, Matt 4:8, Rev 1:7)

Earth does not move (Ps 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 1 Chr 16:30).

Death or illness is caused by sin (Gen 2:17, Lev 26:16, 21, 25, Deut 7:15, 28:21, 27, James 1:15).

Every beast shall fear man (Gen 9:2).

Earthquakes are caused by God's anger (Job 9:5, Ps 18:7, 77:18,  97:4, Isa 2:19, 24:20, 29:6, Jer 10:10, Ezek 38:20, Nah 1:5).  Or by his voice (Heb 12:26).  Or by Lucifer (Isa 14:16).

Blood is "life" (Deut 12:23).  Breath is "life" (Gen 2:7).

The moon has a light of its own (Isa 13:10, Matt 24:29).

Whales were created before insects (Gen 1:21-24).

God himself believes that a house or clothes can have leprosy and he details the remedy. Lev 13, 14.

Seed must "die" before it grows (John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:36).

A river divides into four rivers and they flow in different directions (Gen 2:10).

There was no rainbow before Noah's time (Gen 9:11-17).

Thunder is God's voice (Ps 77:18).

The bat is a bird (Lev 11:13,19, Deut 14:11, 18).

The whale is a fish (Jonah 1:17, Matt 12:40).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2020
jidxin:
thatbis the problem i have with your religion you only cram but dont understand. You just quote out of context. You guys should read and understand quran dont just read. The moon you highlighted signifies month. From one full mone to another makes a month. Haaa please that is the problem we are having with your religion. I have read the English version of the quran. Muhammad tried to copy the bible but was confused seriously confused

-Who was Jesus worshipping in the Jewish Temple?
-Who did Jesus gave burnt offering to?
-Is Jesus God?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

The intended message was from 0:30 - 0:50 timeline.
Worshipped in Jewish Temple the Jewish God. . .
i know Jesus was Jewish, from the line of David etc that is where is was to come from. But have you seen prophecies about him in Isaiah 56. Talking about the Gentiles receiving salvation. That is where other non- jewish people come in
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2020
fortran12:

i know Jesus was Jewish, from the line of David etc that is where is was to come from. But have you seen prophecies about him in Isaiah 56. Talking about the Gentiles receiving salvation. That is where other non- jewish people come in
We saw Isaiah 56, but we believe the testimony of Jesus pbuh as clearly stated in the Bible than what other persons say.
We believe Isaiah 56 was not referring to Jesus pbuh, as the word Jesus was not found in the Old testament and according to his testimony. So it was prophesying SOMEONE ELSE.
I'd be surprised if to you both ain't contradictory.
Now, who do you believe most, Jesus pbuh or someone else trying be all means to attribute such prophecy to him?
If Isaiah 56 refers to Jesus pbuh, then he would have say so unequivocally without mincing a word.

Now is Jesus God?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by jidxin(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

-Who was Jesus worshipping in the Jewish Temple?
-Who did Jesus gave burnt offering to?
-Is Jesus God?
now understand this. All wjat Jesus did is significant. Jesus is the manifestation of God on earth. The Christians today emulate christ
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
jidxin:
now understand this. All wjat Jesus did is significant. Jesus is the manifestation of God on earth. The Christians today emulate christ

Are you sure?
When last did you give burnt offering?
Did you celibate?
Do you keep the 10 commandments as required?

Is Jesus God?

1 Share

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

We saw Isaiah 56, but we believe the testimony of Jesus pbuh as clearly stated in the Bible than what other persons say.
We believe Isaiah 56 was not referring to Jesus pbuh, as the word Jesus was not found in the Old testament and according to his testimony. So it was prophesying SOMEONE ELSE.
I'd be surprised if to you both ain't contradictory.
Now, who do you believe most, Jesus pbuh or someone else trying be all means to attribute such prophecy to him?
If Isaiah 56 refers to Jesus pbuh, then he would have say so unequivocally without mincing a word.

Now is Jesus God?
So you expect them to mention his name Jesus in the old Testament? Despite them mentioning his titles. Jesus himself read Isaiah's story and confirmed that it was him being talked about. The Jews know their history and they were expecting him.
In Isaiah 9 a prophecy about a child was given. An angel came to Mary Jesus mother and mentions to her about the birth of a child whose name is Jesus and will save people from sin.
When you ask is Jesus God you are asking the wrong question. In John chapter 1 we see the definition of who Jesus is. The bible says Jesus is the physical manifestation of the invisible God. So thats who he is
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
fortran12:

So you expect them to mention his name Jesus in the old Testament? Despite them mentioning his titles. Jesus himself read Isaiah's story and confirmed that it was him being talked about. The Jews know their history and they were expecting him.
In Isaiah 9 a prophecy about a child was given. An angel came to Mary Jesus mother and mentions to her about the birth of a child whose name is Jesus and will save people from sin.
When you ask is Jesus God you are asking the wrong question. In John chapter 1 we see the definition of who Jesus is. The bible says Jesus is the physical manifestation of the invisible God. So thats who he is

Jesus was referred to as son of man 88 times in the Bible, and Jesus said God is One in the NT 3 times.
Like I said the Trinity was not the teaching of Jesus pbuh but Paul.
Kindly go through this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5_VETwfew
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

Jesus was referred to as son of man 88 times in the Bible, and Jesus said God is One in the NT 3 times.
Like I said the Trinity was not the teaching of Jesus pbuh but Paul.
Kindly go through this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5_VETwfew
Thats wrong. The Trinity is a concept that existed in the old Testament. Whn Jesus said he would send the holy spirit was Paul a Christian then?. In the book of genesis the concept of trinity was evident. Whn God said let's make man in our image who was he talking to?
Paul only confirmed what was written long before he was born. He did not originate the Trinity.
The clip you asked me to hear, the man is not correct in what he is saying. Saying Paul said the old testament law was not applicable again, Jesus called himself the son of man etc. He is ignorant.
Do u believe the bible or not u can't pick and choose. If u believe Jesus as u say. Why do u ignore John 3 vs 16.
This guy speakin is really deceived. He is cherry picking.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
fortran12:

Thats wrong. The Trinity is a concept that existed in the old Testament. Whn Jesus said he would send the holy spirit was Paul a Christian then?. In the book of genesis the concept of trinity was evident. Whn God said let's make man in our image who was he talking to?
Paul only confirmed what was written long before he was born. He did not originate the Trinity.
The clip you asked me to hear, the man is not correct in what he is saying. Saying Paul said the old testament law was not applicable again, Jesus called himself the son of man etc. He is ignorant.
Do u believe the bible or not u can't pick and choose. If u believe Jesus as u say. Why do u ignore John 3 vs 16.
Why John 3:16 and not others? Ask yourself.
Is John's testimony more reliable than what Jesus said himself.
God wanted to murder moses because he didn't circumsize his son, likewise Jesus was circumscized yet baptism overrules it now.
Are you sure the law is now applicable?
When last were adulterers stoned?
Pork & Alcohol have being consumed just as the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

Why John 3:16 and not others?
Is John's testimony more reliable than what Jesus said.
God wanted to murder moses because he didn't circumsize his son, likewise Jesus yet baptism now overrules it now. Are you sure the law applicable? Coz I can bring out 50 if not more of such.
Ok. Where do we get what Jesus said. John 3 vs 16 are the words of Jesus.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
fortran12:

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Matthew 24:36).

I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. (John 5:30).

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

No, it is rather by means of God's power that I drive out demons, and this proves that the Kingdom of God has already come to you. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 12:28).

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.
(John 10:29).
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
fortran12:

Come on!
You went to school & know those ain't his words.
For my Father so love the world that he gave me his only begotten son, that who so ever believed shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

THIS OUGHT TO BE THE VERSE HAD IT BEEN, IT WAS JESUS WORDS.
please don't tell me you are gullible and don't know a reported speech & the authors opinion.

Look! You didn't author the Bible, so ask questions like Dr Laurence did.

Now John 3:16 was a conditional "LOVE", only if one believes before he/she can be saved. Else they will perish.

I have a reason for asking if JESUS is Lord.
Now is he or is he not?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
Xposed2020:

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone (Matthew 24:36).

I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will. (John 5:30).

"You heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

No, it is rather by means of God's power that I drive out demons, and this proves that the Kingdom of God has already come to you. (Luke 11:20; Matthew 12:28).

My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.

These are Jesus words in the Bible. (I, Me, the son of Man & My)
Red lettered words.
John 3:16 ain't even a reported speech, rather the authors opinion.
Jesus was a practicing Jew & had nothing to do with Christianity which was created 100s of year after his ascension.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
fortran12:

Why is it difficult for God say/state unequivocally in the Bible if that's what God intended just like He gave Christians conditional love to be saved in John 3:16?
Why the ambiguity?
Well Jesus burst such concept when he said ;

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

Come on!
You went to school & know those ain't his words.
For my Father so love the world that he gave me his only begotten son, that who so ever believed shall not perish but have an everlasting life.

THIS OUGHT TO BE THE VERSE HAD IT BEEN, IT WAS JESUS WORDS.
please don't tell me you are gullible and don't know a reported speech & the authors opinion.

Look! You didn't author the Bible, so ask questions like Dr Laurence did.

Now John 3:16 was a conditional "LOVE", only if one believes before he/she can be saved. Else they will perish.

I have a reason for asking if JESUS is Lord.
Now is he or is he not?
John 3 vs 16 are the words of Jesus. so its you that will not correct text that have existed for thousands of years which even the scholars acknowledged they are the words of Jesus. He was talking to Nicodemus and he said these words.
Dr Laurence who cherry picks the bible, he knows nothing. He ignores prophecies about Jesus in the old testament. he is not a christian.

John 3 vs 16 is unconditional once you accept it. its not before its after.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

Why is it difficult for God say/state unequivocally in the Bible if that's what God intended just like He gave Christians conditional love to be saved in John 3:16?
Why the ambiguity?
Well Jesus burst such concept when he said ;
John 3 vs16 is unconditional once u accept. so u think God will force you to accept him? its after u accept not before.
Jesus bust Trinity? when he mentioned He is the son of God, saying before Abraham I Am ( John 8:58 ).
John 14 vs 8 - 10 -

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work

these are words of Jesus mentioning him and God. Also
John 14 vs 16 - 17
And I (THE SON ) will ask the Father (FATHER), and he will give you another advocate (HOLY SPIRIT)to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth.
Again that is the TRINITY.
I mentioned in Genesis when God said let us make man in our image. Who was he talking to?
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

All what you quoted only shows he does not act on his own, he works in unison with the father
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

John 3 vs 16 are the words of Jesus. so its you that will not correct text that have existed for thousands of years which even the scholars acknowledged they are the words of Jesus. He was talking to Nicodemus and he said these words.
Dr Laurence who cherry picks the bible, he knows nothing. He ignores prophecies about Jesus in the old testament. he is not a christian.

John 3 vs 16 is unconditional once you accept it. its not before its after.

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Xposed2020 post=90330496][/quote]

so tell me how its supposed to work? God brings salvation how will you know about it, some reject it, like you are doing so you have to accept it before it comes to effect. Its like an unconditional offer to study at a college. You have to accept the offer before it becomes unconditional. Or cos its unconditional you will just resume classes without making a choice to accept or not?
You know you are playing games, if you understand logic and critical reasoning you will not be asking questions like these
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

All what you quoted only shows he does not act on his own, he works in unison with the father
But Jesus disagreed with you in;

And also;

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

so tell me how its supposed to work? God brings salvation how will you know about it, some reject it, like you are doing so you have to accept it before it comes to effect. Its like an unconditional offer to study at a college. You have to accept the offer before it becomes unconditional. Or cos its unconditional you will just resume classes without making a choice to accept or not?
You know you are playing games, if you understand logic and critical reasoning you will not be asking questions like these

Its not.
Besides the examples don't correlate.
How?
Colleges don't offer unconditional admission & can't admit the whole of humans.
If you don't apply, forget it.
Even if you applied, once you don't meet their requirements or the college is filled to the brim, forget it.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

Come ooo, which English don't you understand that someone will be toying with your emotions into giving in to a faith blindly when these things are clearly written in the Scriptures?

All prophets and messengers of God are in Him, once you see them, you have "seen" Him through their acts which includes total submission to God Almighty alone, doing good deeds & righteousness, obeying God's commandments amongst others.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

John 3 vs16 is unconditional once u accept. so u think God will force you to accept him? its after u accept not before.
Jesus bust Trinity? when he mentioned He is the son of God, saying before Abraham I Am ( John 8:58 ).
John 14 vs 8 - 10 -

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work

these are words of Jesus mentioning him and God. Also
John 14 vs 16 - 17
And I (THE SON ) will ask the Father (FATHER), and he will give you another advocate (HOLY SPIRIT)to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth.
Again that is the TRINITY.
I mentioned in Genesis when God said let us make man in our image. Who was he talking to?

God has sons in the Bible by the dozens. So why single out Jesus pbuh.

In several languages, there are two types of plurals, one is a plural of numbers to refer to something that occurs in a quantity of more than one. The other plural is a plural of respect.

a. "In Our Image", was not plural of number but of respect.

b. In the English language, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘We’ instead of ‘I’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’.

c. Rajiv Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘We’ which is again a royal plural in Hindi.

d. Similarly in Arabic, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He often uses Arabic word 'Nahnu' meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate plural of number but plural of respect. Tawheed or monotheism is one of the pillars of Islam. The existence and uniqueness of one and only one God is mentioned several times in the Quran. For instance in Surah Ikhlas, it says : "Say He is God the One and Only." [Al-Qur’an 112: 1]
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

God has sons in the Bible by the dozens. So why single out Jesus pbuh.

In several languages, there are two types of plurals, one is a plural of numbers to refer to something that occurs in a quantity of more than one. The other plural is a plural of respect.

a. "In Our Image", was not plural of number but of respect.

b. In the English language, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘We’ instead of ‘I’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’.

c. Rajiv Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘We’ which is again a royal plural in Hindi.

d. Similarly in Arabic, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He often uses Arabic word 'Nahnu' meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate plural of number but plural of respect. Tawheed or monotheism is one of the pillars of Islam. The existence and uniqueness of one and only one God is mentioned several times in the Quran. For instance in Surah Ikhlas, it says : "Say He is God the One and Only." [Al-Qur’an 112: 1]
The language the bible was written in is not English so you can't use that to define the meaning of our. So you mean God was refering to himself saying Our? Like speaking in the 3rd person , like a a schizophrenic patient, like allah?. No he was talking to others. And the Trinity was shown in Genesis. The father the word the spirit. - the Trinity.
Who were the other sons of God that he asked people to believe ? In more than one occasion God said this is my begotten son hear him, believe him. Who else had such from God. So Jesus was special.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

Its not.
Besides the examples don't correlate.
How?
Colleges don't offer unconditional admission & can't admit the whole of humans.
If you don't apply, forget it.
Even if you applied, once you don't meet their requirements or the college is filled to the brim, forget it.

So you have not seen an unconditional offer letter before? I know you know it exists.
The issue of the college is not admitting all humans but the unconditional offer. Same as with God he needs you to accept his offer of unconditional love. Love is 2 way. God loves us he gave his offer you love back by accepting. Its simple.
Or how do u think it will work. These are the words of Jesus. I thought u said you would take his words over others. Now you are saying somethin else.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

So you have not seen an unconditional offer letter before? I know you know it exists.
The issue of the college is not admitting all humans but the unconditional offer. Same as with God he needs you to accept his offer of unconditional love. Love is 2 way. God loves us he gave his offer you love back by accepting. Its simple.
Or how do u think it will work. These are the words of Jesus. I thought u said you would take his words over others. Now you are saying somethin else.

I never promised blind faith.
Those ain't his words for Christ sake. He couldn't have uttered such words.
The authors of the Bible wants you to believe whatever they tell you.
The authors messed up. "His", "Love".
Besides, there was no how Jesus authored the Bible 300yrs after his ascension. He didn't instruct anyone to do so unlike prophets Moses & Muhammad phut.
Why will 7 books (word of God) be removed from the Bible by mere mortal?
If those verses removed meant nothing to God under whose guidance the " Whole Bible" was authored then why did He allow it in the first place?
If Adam & Eve didn't believe God that created them about dying after eating the fruit, then I'd be stupid to agree with any author unconditionally.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

Is Accepting not the condition for salvation?
So, was Jesus sent to Jews or Christians?
Was the college admission for All ?
Does one need to pay tuition fees etc?
Is O level result necessary?
Or is it provisional admission?

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

The issue of the college is not admitting all humans but the unconditional offer. Same as with God he needs you to accept his offer of unconditional love . Love is 2 way. God loves us he gave his offer you love back by accepting. Its simple.

Unconditional & accepting can't be in the same sentence.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
fortran12:

The language the bible was written in is not English so you can't use that to define the meaning of our. So you mean God was refering to himself saying Our? Like speaking in the 3rd person , like a a schizophrenic patient, like allah?. No he was talking to others. And the Trinity was shown in Genesis. The father the word the spirit. - the Trinity.
Who were the other sons of God that he asked people to believe ? In more than one occasion God said this is my begotten son hear him, believe him. Who else had such from God. So Jesus was special.

The fabrication of Trinity and the Begotten Son in Christianity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The truth in their book itself, but "only those can accept the truth
who listen"

The fabrication of Trinity

The only verse indicating trinity (the Father, the Son and the Holy
Ghost are one) has been removed from the bible by 32 scholars of the
bible in the Revised Standard Version among many other verses as
fabrication after they realized that these verses do not exist in the
most ancient manuscript and as such there is not a single verse
indicating Trinity anymore in the complete bible.

John A-V {5:7} For there are three that bear record in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (This
verse does not exist anymore in the RSV)

The fabrication of the Begotten Son

The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible
scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not
exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all
Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we
find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the
bible. examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the
bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said
unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the
bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith
the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person
not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I
have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most
High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to
the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of
God, they are the sons of God.

Prepared by: Dr. Sereihan Alshammari

Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

I never promised blind faith.
Those ain't his words for Christ sake. He couldn't have uttered such words.
The authors of the Bible wants you to believe whatever they tell you.
The authors messed up. "His", "Love".
Besides, there was no how Jesus authored the Bible 300yrs after his ascension. He didn't instruct anyone to do so unlike prophets Moses & Muhammad phut.
Why will 7 books (word of God) be removed from the Bible by mere mortal?
If those verses removed meant nothing to God under whose guidance the " Whole Bible" was authored then why did He allow it in the first place?
If Adam & Eve didn't believe God that created them about dying after eating the fruit, then I'd be stupid to agree with any author unconditionally.
Wrong, the bible is made up of books written few years after Jesus died. His disciples wrote books and they are in the new Testament. So where did your fictional 300 years come from.
Re: Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon by fortran12: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xposed2020:

The fabrication of Trinity and the Begotten Son in Christianity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The truth in their book itself, but "only those can accept the truth
who listen"

The fabrication of Trinity

The only verse indicating trinity (the Father, the Son and the Holy
Ghost are one) has been removed from the bible by 32 scholars of the
bible in the Revised Standard Version among many other verses as
fabrication after they realized that these verses do not exist in the
most ancient manuscript and as such there is not a single verse
indicating Trinity anymore in the complete bible.

John A-V {5:7} For there are three that bear record in heaven, the
Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (This
verse does not exist anymore in the RSV)

The fabrication of the Begotten Son

The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible
scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not
exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all
Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we
find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the
bible. examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the
bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said
unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the
bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith
the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person
not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I
have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most
High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to
the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of
God, they are the sons of God.

Prepared by: Dr. Sereihan Alshammari

The person who wrote this is very ignorant. For a book that is not authored in English you use the context of the text to decipher what certain parts mean.
So all you quoted before about God refering to himself as "us" to show respect etc is not relevant again after the argument has been demolished so u jump to another ignorant author who clearly has no knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.