Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman (66536 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34am On May 23, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Doesn't mean much who initiated it
Well, that's just reality.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Remaboy(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2020
Snaagg:

Dande55 feels the need to brag about a non-existent man .. in a desperate bid to hide the truth about her miserly existence.
No happily-coupled woman talks with so much bitterness and venom. Trust me. grin
Lol. No be you go tell me sef.

I sabi all of them. In reality, they live in the kitchen but would be forming online fighters grin

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Prodigee: 9:35am On May 23, 2020
The truth, if we want to face it, is that naija females are generally parasitic. They are the most entitiled beings. It is a naija female that will claim independent and still expect a man to spend money on her. Nigerian 'feminists' are the most delusional and insecure bunch. They want to eat their cake and still have it. Call it bashing or attack of the female folks, but it's the bitter truth. The world is fuvked up today cos of all these crap.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nobody: 9:35am On May 23, 2020
grin grin
African females are really doing African men a huge favour.

There is someone in this very thread that has been shouting like a mad man. He is(was) married years back and even has a daughter in the states where he ran to after poverty almost finished him.

His wife must have dealt with him. Now he is bitter and coming here to rant. I will expose him soon. I just pity the 1mbecile monkeys that liked his comment and want to follow his advice.

All of you should go and look for something to invent like your white mates. You all sound like she males nagging here and there.

The only thing females need from you are money and kids. Don't have it? Scram!!!

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Dande55: 9:36am On May 23, 2020
Snaagg:

This post indirectly admits how much inferior you believe women are to men. But of course you're too daft to realise it.

Well done! cheesy
Honestly, you are becoming a nuisance and I sincerely have zero threshold for it. One more mention from you, I'd be reporting your boisterous ass.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by atheistandproud(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2020
Chommieblaq:
This post sum it all
Gone are the days of Obiageri, Oriaku etc
At the emboldened, it has become so stale, sex should no longer be held as a leverage, did the lady not enjoy and participate in the act willingly?

Thank you Sir!

You too get sense abeg. You come fine join. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Snaagg(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:

Lol. No be you go tell me sef.

I sabi all of them. In reality, they live in the kitchen but would be forming online fighters grin

Especially that c0c0c@ndy AKA Minister of kitchen affairs. grin
I dey always gbadun those delicacies they post in the food section sha.

Love seeing these "empowered women" doing what they're supposed to do for their men = cooking and cleaning! Haha.

10 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Remaboy(m): 9:41am On May 23, 2020
Snaagg:

Especially that c0c0c@ndy AKA Minister of kitchen affairs. grin
I dey always gbadun those delicacies they post in the food section sha.

Love seeing these "empowered women" doing what they're supposed to do for their men = cooking and cleaning! Haha.
Gbam! You get am. Online empowerment grin
C0c0, poc0, Ish!, this mgbeke quoting me, and a few others.

Online empowerment! grin

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by April4th(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

As a man, a father and a grandfather. I have lived life to an extent and this is my view on this subject.

The previous thread was simple and concise, "Never marry a woman who has no means of income".

But that is the truth!

Gone are the days when people marry "Obiageri's" according to the Igbos.
Back then, things weren't this bad. Considering the family setting in those days, women had no other role than to cook, birth, raise children and clean the house.

So their parents prepare them for marriage, teach them how to cook, satisfy a man and raise children. They also spend alot of time grooming their hairs, taking care of their skin (Some parents send their children to fattening rooms) and waiting to get married.

When we got married, we married to keep them at home and show off to our friends. Only a few of us married because of love. Some of our partners were not our choice but our parents.

So when you marry, your wife and children should always reflect your wealth and networth. Most especially, YOUR WIFE.

I repeat, back then things were not this bad and everyone knew their roles.

But in today's world, so many things have changed.

Women should bring to the table as much as they expect from the man.

Raising children costs alot of money and shouldn't be the responsibility of the man alone.

So many marriages have crashed on the alter of poverty or "One stream of income".

We must learn to tell ourselves the truth always.

Back then, you don't spend so much to raise a child. If he or she wants to go to the community school or follow the white man's way of life, you send them as a punishment. But those humble and loyal sons, follow you to the farm and when they come of age, you give them farmlands and wives if possible. But that's not the case anymore.

Apart from formal education abroad, I also encouraged my children to learn sellable skills. One of my son is a fashion designer and that is what puts food on his table in the UK. His college degree only reflects on his call cards.

I told this to my children (Daughters inclusive) never to marry a man or woman who has no verifiable means of income.

Money is needed to run a home in the 21st century. Alot of money!

We no longer live in mud houses or drink from pots.

As for "Entitlement", I think every couple should have that mentality depending on the context.

The man is entitled to his wife's emotional commitment. She is his wife and this also applies to the man.

I am tired of typing.

To be truthful, i warned my son's against mingling with an average African woman. They simply don't want to know the truth. They hate the truth with Passion and that is why true feminism failed woefully here.

In the Diaspora, most men who want peace of mind avoid African women because of their "Entitlement Mentality" and how exploitative they are.

Many of these women don't work but enjoy proceeds of child support from numerous partners. You think it's a coincidence? No it not. It was deliberate.

They just want to seat at home, get fat, enlarge their butts and walk up and down the street like a pussy cat that resides in Buckingham Palace.

Should I talk about Nigeria, where you meet an average Nigerian lady and realise that;

1. She is a college graduate because a "Man" sponsored her in school (Both of them are no longer together as a couple).

2. She has a roof over her head because a "Man" made that available (She has no intention of marrying him).

3. She uses the best smartphone because a "Man" bought it for her (Just another random man).

4. She has clothes on her body because a "Man" gave her money for shopping (Obviously he is "One of those mugus"wink.

5. She has food on her table because so many men send her money.

This same woman has no other skill but sexual skills. The only thing she can offer is "Sexual Intercourse", "Birthing Children" and "Companionship" but she expects the man to "Mark her birthdays with a brand new Escalade", "Buy her parents a new house and train her younger ones in school". Is that not exploitation?

This same woman hates her mother inlaw because she sees her as her rival. Anyway, women have always hated themselves from time immemorial, don't get moved when you see them shout in solidarity, it's just for a few seconds.

When asked about their contribution in the relationship or Marriage, some will say "I birthed children for him". But that's your natural default woman!

Even if you sleep with a sexually active mad man, you will get pregnant and birth for him.

Some will even say, "I satisfy him sexually. I gave him my body and soul". But that is same thing you did with your numerous ex lovers.

According to Pastor Sam Adeyemi, he said "If a woman does not help her husband financially, then how else does she want to help him".

In this age and time, it takes two adults who have a verifiable means of income to build a healthy family.

Cheers!

You just reminded me of the numerous advice my grandad use to give me, growing up as a child. Cheers boss

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Esychem(f): 9:43am On May 23, 2020
Not all ladies are like that. I started working during my third year, during NYSC I did two teaching jobs and private lessons. I know I have to assist my mum and siblings as well take care of myself without looking for a man to do so. With the little I earn I was able to complete my late father's house of which was deserted. I have been working, running MSc (almost rounding) without looking at any man for fund and God blessed me with a lecturing Job.

Do you know that most men feel so insecure most time with someone who earn more. One told me that I don't like asking him for money and he is not cool with it because he feels it is his responsibility.
My mum trained us to work out our money and be great wives. If some men still feel they need be entitled to you and when you don't ask they feel insecure. Why say bad stuffs about some women, when some men are scared a lady at 25-29 who is rich and drive car, the society consider high class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Remaboy(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2020
Dande55:
Isn't it flabbergasting to say that you don't care about something, but you've spent a whole lot of time gossiping about same thing you cared less of. Misplaced priority.
grin

Courtesy: Martinez39s

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by ogene70: 9:45am On May 23, 2020
Amen, thank you Sir.
quote author=KingSatan post=89862556]

God bless your home. Please do share with others.

Cheers![/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Snaagg(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2020
Dande55:

[s]Why spend so much time gossiping about something that's non-existent? You dumb fvcks should get busy please, or are you jealous that no woman can be proud to brag about you on a public forum cos of how much of a failure you are.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Prenonjebose: 9:47am On May 23, 2020
Liposure:
Between a man and a woman who is more entitled. A woman will collect hair money, upkeep money, fork money, food money, child support and still have the gut 2 say men are scum. Who is fooling who
My guy, they will ask what you have ever done for them the day you complain about their frequent demand.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Praylove: 10:01am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:
Never ever
I mean never settle for an entitled man

angry angry angry

If you ask me, I'd say the biggest mistake is not seeking for God's direction as to life partner... Marriage is beautiful when God is in it. Ecclesiastes 4:12 says: Though one man be overpowered, two can defend themselves. (But ) A cord of three strands is not quickly broken... Hallelujah..
So when that king comes for me.. it'll be You, Me and God, baby.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by emmaodet: 10:02am On May 23, 2020
pansophist:

Wow insightful post. I'm literally clapping my hands as I read through this. Astute. Though, I'll add more to it.

As a Nigerian diaspora myself, I agree with what you said. I'll like to date a Nigerian lady, but all the ones I met are in need of a mugu, not necessarily a man to grow together with, so I gave up. They are walking business where their asset, skills and professionalism starts and end with their body. The arrogance, entitlement, and seeing herself as the next best thing, is sickening.

And yes, feminism failed woefully with them because they practice feminism like a buffet, where they pick all the sweet sides of it, while leaving the one they do not want (such as equally financing their home for example). Most black british men are with other race of women than black, and part of the reasons you have highlighted, so I will stick to it.

I was in Accra last year with five Dutch colleagues (two males, three females), and my friend who came from Nigeria to Ghana to chill with us was shocked by the behaviours of these Europeans. Every time we went out at night to chill, the ladies paid for themselves, and didnt expect the men to do it. Something as basic as paying for yourself as a woman, along side their outstanding interlocution, was alien to him, as he said he never saw it before back home.

He went on a date with one, thinking maybe they paid for themselves because we were friends, but no, the girl paid for herself, and was genuinely interested in him. We stayed for a month, and they were hanging and chilling all through that period and if it happens that we stayed longer, their relationship would have gotten serious because I know her, and she genuinely liked my friend.

To Nigerian men (and even good women inclusive), the world is your oyster. If you dont like the partner you're seeing around you, go elsewhere. Your naija passport alone will shoot you to other ecowas countries, as well as some in the Americas such as Dominica and Barbados. You are not a tree, dont be stuck with what you dont want.

Waoooooo
Good write up bro.
The biggest fear of the average african woman is to pay her own bills. The thing dey FEAR themmmmmmmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Dande55: 10:03am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:

When a woman has no basis, she tries to remain relevant by bringing the man's ego down with childish insults.

That shows you are cracking grin
This validates my initial post, y'all always wanna feel vainglorious only when you think the woman is being subdued, Lool.
I'm busy with some thing important rn, Lool. Stay here and be looking for who is competing with you in bickerings.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by JewelBukky(f): 10:03am On May 23, 2020
See attack and counter-attack... Nawa ooo... undecided
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Remaboy(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2020
Dande55:

Calling a 19year old school drop out, he knows where he is placed. Call him to help You, weak larva ass.
I am merely offering him credit for the meme. It was from his thread.
Don't tell me you don't know the meaning of 'courtesy' grin

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Dande55: 10:04am On May 23, 2020
Snaagg:
Hi Dande55,

Report this too:

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala, Royalroy
.. if you're gonna start issuing out bans, Dande55 mustn't be exempted.
Jobless man. You go die untop non-existent man oo. So much of a priority. grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Ybaby: 10:06am On May 23, 2020
kowalsky:

This is the post that should have headlined the thread.

For me, in today's world, women are more powerful than men. This fact is already subliminally apparent - the now incessant bickering/attacks against women online and everywhere else goes a long way to show that men are challenged by this new uprising.

Very soon it'll become an accepted fact no one can repress.

As a woman all it takes for you to flourish is to master your feminine aura. Do it well enough and men and the world under them will grovel at your feet.

Now, imagine that you master this naturally given perk and then muster up enough conviction to be ambitious, just like men are.

This is what is happening right now. Women are challenging men on the front of being ambitious, all the while still retaining their God given arsenal of feminine charm.
The result is they are now domineering over their male counterparts. Virtually every girl today 'cannot marry a man in their class ' they gun for better men.
They have a plethora of options. They fvck whoever they want (within their scope). Men foot their bills. And many other men are doormats...

Men (for the most part) don't have these luxuries. many eventually marry down.

So the solutions, Fathers teach your son how to be financially savvy.

Today's girls have no qualms in letting the world know they wear the pants.

Teach your son that in the home - his value is provision and protection.

(so he will not be maltreated)
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2020
wany:

And what improvement was he looking for going for her kind.you attract your kind. undecided

Most of the seduce are done with African Jazz.
They will jazz the rich dude. later in life the guy will now be asking himself this question; why did I marry this bunch of rubbish?

Nah jazz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.