Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman (66525 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by KingSatan: 8:05am On May 23, 2020
ogene70:
Great insight sir ,
I have always said same to my Nephew never to marry a lady who has no means of income , it mustn't be a white collar job but at least having something other than sex to contribute in a marriage, marriage is far beyond child birthing and sex in 21st century ...I grew up seeing my Aunties and sisters helping out their husbands financially and even building houses of their own, so why should we end up with ladies who have nothing but overrated sense of entitlement.

My wife may not have been giving me money but the little contributions at home and selling my ideas to people around her has brought us so much financial fortunes, she's a perfect wife for modern day Nigeria...I lost my job in 2015 and I start my business exactly same year , 5 years after and we are far better than we were when I was employed and that's because she stood by me and gave her unflinching support( the entitled ones would have abandoned me and moved on).

On another note, kindly permit me to share this great insight on other platforms, at least it will help our ladies understand better.

God bless your home. Please do share with others.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Remaboy(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Cry me a river broke dumbass
The typical female way when they have no basis anymore. Broke-shaming grin

How can you ascertain that I am broke BTW? Are you a sage or a ghost or a soothsayer?
I am curious.

I would have asked if you were a relative but Remaboy isn't my real name, so no one knows me here.

14 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by xynerise: 8:06am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:

My broda
Motto e haf change
Survival is it

If I can survive 2020
God gat me all through the ones to come

I tell you. But this face mask thing is dangerous to the health o. No fresh air
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by sweetkev(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:
This is a joke thread but I trust nairaland men to unleash their hatred and bitterness on the thread as usual.

Frustrated broke bitches, all of the men on this thread.
Madam, what are you bringing to the table to make you different from our parasitic naija ladies undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Chizman042: 8:07am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

As a man, a father and a grandfather. I have lived life to an extent and this is my view on this subject.

The previous thread was simple and concise, "Never marry a woman who has no means of income".

But that is the truth!

Gone are the days when people marry "Obiageri's" according to the Igbos.
Back then, things weren't this bad. Considering the family setting in those days, women had no other role than to cook, birth, raise children and clean the house.

So their parents prepare them for marriage, teach them how to cook, satisfy a man and raise children. They also spend alot of time grooming their hairs, taking care of their skin (Some parents send their children to fattening rooms) and waiting to get married.

When we got married, we married to keep them at home and show off to our friends. Only a few of us married because of love. Some of our partners were not our choice but our parents.

So when you marry, your wife and children should always reflect your wealth and networth. Most especially, YOUR WIFE.

I repeat, back then things were not this bad and everyone knew their roles.

But in today's world, so many things have changed.

Women should bring to the table as much as they expect from the man.

Raising children costs alot of money and shouldn't be the responsibility of the man alone.

So many marriages have crashed on the alter of poverty or "One stream of income".

We must learn to tell ourselves the truth always.

Back then, you don't spend so much to raise a child. If he or she wants to go to the community school or follow the white man's way of life, you send them as a punishment. But those humble and loyal sons, follow you to the farm and when they come of age, you give them farmlands and wives if possible. But that's not the case anymore.

Apart from formal education abroad, I also encouraged my children to learn sellable skills. One of my son is a fashion designer and that is what puts food on his table in the UK. His college degree only reflects on his call cards.

I told this to my children (Daughters inclusive) never to marry a man or woman who has no verifiable means of income.

Money is needed to run a home in the 21st century. Alot of money!

We no longer live in mud houses or drink from pots.

As for "Entitlement", I think every couple should have that mentality depending on the context.

The man is entitled to his wife's emotional commitment. She is his wife and this also applies to the man.

I am tired of typing.

To be truthful, i warned my son's against mingling with an average African woman. They simply don't want to know the truth. They hate the truth with Passion and that is why true feminism failed woefully here.

In the Diaspora, most men who want peace of mind avoid African women because of their "Entitlement Mentality" and how exploitative they are.

Many of these women don't work but enjoy proceeds of child support from numerous partners. You think it's a coincidence? No it not. It was deliberate.

They just want to seat at home, get fat, enlarge their butts and walk up and down the street like a pussy cat that resides in Buckingham Palace.

Should I talk about Nigeria, where you meet an average Nigerian lady and realise that;

1. She is a college graduate because a "Man" sponsored her in school (Both of them are no longer together as a couple).

2. She has a roof over her head because a "Man" made that available (She has no intention of marrying him).

3. She uses the best smartphone because a "Man" bought it for her (Just another random man).

4. She has clothes on her body because a "Man" gave her money for shopping (Obviously he is "One of those mugus"wink.

5. She has food on her table because so many men send her money.

This same woman has no other skill but sexual skills. The only thing she can offer is "Sexual Intercourse", "Birthing Children" and "Companionship" but she expects the man to "Mark her birthdays with a brand new Escalade", "Buy her parents a new house and train her younger ones in school". Is that not exploitation?

This same woman hates her mother inlaw because she sees her as her rival. Anyway, women have always hated themselves from time immemorial, don't get moved when you see them shout in solidarity, it's just for a few seconds.

When asked about their contribution in the relationship or Marriage, some will say "I birthed children for him". But that's your natural default woman!

Even if you sleep with a sexually active mad man, you will get pregnant and birth for him.

Some will even say, "I satisfy him sexually. I gave him my body and soul". But that is same thing you did with your numerous ex lovers.

According to Pastor Sam Adeyemi, he said "If a woman does not help her husband financially, then how else does she want to help him".

In this age and time, it takes two adults who have a verifiable means of income to build a healthy family.
So much credit to u.
U said it all.

Cheers!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Shebi your mom is a woman
Including your own mom.. double wahala for dead body cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Almunjid(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2020
Alero3Arubi:
The biggest mistake would be to marry at all.
The biggest mistake would be to not marry at all.
The biggest mistake would bw to do as others are doing.
Just do what works for you.
But lucky is the one who was never born.

Eeya! Old hag has given up on marriage already. When responsible men were coming u pushed them away. Now u don enter evening market. Marriage is like higher institution, it's not for people that failed waec, neco etc. grin
Ur parents married b4 giving birth to u I think. But ur case is different. May end up a baby Mama to one irresponsible man who's running away from responsibility and commitment.

Marriage is all about responsibility, commitment and companionship.

This life is Fvcked already. I wish u a happy marriage life in ur next life. It's like you're not destined to experience marriage in ur life time. If there's no marriage is ur horoscope, u won't believe in it much less get married, and even if u tried to get married u may not find any suitable life partner. U are not alone in this. Many people are like u.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Aystarz: 8:08am On May 23, 2020
Edzy:
an entitled man is a man you can not toy around with who refused to be exploited by a low life(woman)
grin

Some lady told me once that to enjoy a lasting relationship with Nigerian girls, you mustn't show too much intellect. In fact dumbing down and acting a mumu are the best ways you can make that relationship work. If you're sharp pere, e no go last.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Jman06(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2020
Moji12:
What kind of lame counter thread is this? You should have a salient point to counter the other thread n not just show some form of anger because of wat said from the last topic. It simply shows it got to you.
Thank you!

I was wondering why the thread was moved to front page sef...
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by loswhite(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2020
Dyt:
Never ever
I mean never settle for an entitled man

angry angry angry
Never ever I mean Never settle for an entitled woman

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by nedekid: 8:12am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

As a man, a father and a grandfather. I have lived life to an extent and this is my view on this subject.

The previous thread was simple and concise, "Never marry a woman who has no means of income".

But that is the truth!

Back then, things weren't this bad. Considering the family setting in those days, women had no other role than to cook, birth, raise children and clean the house.

So their parents prepare them for marriage, teach them how to cook, satisfy a man and raise children. They also spend alot of time grooming their hairs, taking care of their skin (Some parents send their children to fattening rooms) and waiting to get married.

When we got married, we married to keep them at home and show off to our friends. Only a few of us married because of love. Some of our partners were not our choice but our parents.

So when you marry, your wife and children should always reflect your wealth and networth. Most especially, YOUR WIFE.

Raising children costs alot of money and shouldn't be the responsibility of the man alone.

So many marriages have crashed on the alter of poverty or "One stream of income".

Back then, you don't spend so much to raise a child. If he or she wants to go to the community school or follow the white man's way of life, you send them as a punishment. But those humble and loyal sons, follow you to the farm and when they come of age, you give them farmlands and wives if possible. But that's not the case anymore.

Apart from formal education abroad, I also encouraged my children to learn sellable skills. One of my son is a fashion designer and that is what puts food on his table in the UK. His college degree only reflects on his call cards.

I told this to my children (Daughters inclusive) never to marry a man or woman who has no verifiable means of income.

As for "Entitlement", I think every couple should have that mentality depending on the context.

The man is entitled to his wife's emotional commitment. She is his wife and this also applies to the man.

I am tired of typing.

To be truthful, i warned my son's against mingling with an average African woman. They simply don't want to know the truth. They hate the truth with Passion and that is why true feminism failed woefully here.

In the Diaspora, most men who want peace of mind avoid African women because of their "Entitlement Mentality" and how exploitative they are.

Many of these women don't work but enjoy proceeds of child support from numerous partners. You think it's a coincidence? No it not. It was deliberate.

They just want to seat at home, get fat, enlarge their butts and walk up and down the street like a pussy cat that resides in Buckingham Palace.

Should I talk about Nigeria, where you meet an average Nigerian lady and realise that;

1. She is a college graduate because a "Man" sponsored her in school (Both of them are no longer together as a couple).

2. She has a roof over her head because a "Man" made that available (She has no intention of marrying him).

3. She uses the best smartphone because a "Man" bought it for her (Just another random man).

4. She has clothes on her body because a "Man" gave her money for shopping (Obviously he is "One of those mugus"wink.

This same woman has no other skill but sexual skills. The only thing she can offer is "Sexual Intercourse", "Birthing Children" and "Companionship" but she expects the man to "Mark her birthdays with a brand new Escalade", "Buy her parents a new house and train her younger ones in school". Is that not exploitation?

This same woman hates her mother inlaw because she sees her as her rival. Anyway, women have always hated themselves from time immemorial, don't get moved when you see them shout in solidarity, it's just for a few seconds.

When asked about their contribution in the relationship or Marriage, some will say "I birthed children for him". But that's your natural default woman!

Even if you sleep with a sexually active mad man, you will get pregnant and birth for him.

Some will even say, "I satisfy him sexually. I gave him my body and soul". But that is same thing you did with your numerous ex lovers.

According to Pastor Sam Adeyemi, he said "If a woman does not help her husband financially, then how else does she want to help him".

In this age and time, it takes two adults who have a verifiable means of income to build a healthy family.

Cheers!
Thank you sir. Wise words from the elders.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by fELiscatus: 8:13am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
The typical female way when they have no basis anymore. Broke-shaming grin

How can you ascertain that I am broke BTW? Are you a sage or a ghost or a soothsayer?
I am curious.

I would have asked if you were a relative but Remaboy isn't my real name, so no one knows me here.

Nyenyenyenye

Stop waiting for a womans money, provide for yourself

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2020
Nooil:

What's the natural default of men?
He has said the one for a woman... maybe you tell us wink
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Freeko4: 8:14am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!

Best post i av read on nairaland concerning marriage..
Thanks for such insightful post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Aystarz: 8:14am On May 23, 2020
Juliearth:

Narcists are the hardest nut to crack.

Sisioge couldn't spell 'Narcissist', and you, given a second chance, also failed at it. I know social constructions suck, but why do you ladies act alike gan? This is the same reason every man and his dog on this thread think yall are entitled, cast beyond measure.

Please explain

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 8:19am On May 23, 2020
Coborona:

I was expecting something better than this

Entitled man?

Come on... It's the other way round

I'm not disputing that there are entitled men..

But more women act entitled

Right from dating... Most Naija ladies to be specific start asking for money to fix hair, to buy phone...
Money that they can't ask their fathers
They were not there when he was hustling, just toasting a Naija babe alone. She starts feeling entitled... I need money for subscription....I want to fix this.... If you shut her down... She starts giving you attitude

I laff is this is the best counter thread y'all can come up with, this thread is a failure at best, like shooting yourself in the leg or scoring an own goal grin grin

Dead on arrival

Spits*
Their fathers ain't banging them so y would they ask such from him? Besides the old man has done well to raise a lady that you see and willing to date so all these imput about "fathers" is really unnecessary and irrelevant. Quite childish if you ask me. There's always a limited, you give what you can give... Be in charge of your relationship and not a mumu

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Ybaby: 8:20am On May 23, 2020
To choose a man who is less ambitious than you are.

If you want to born the USA can he make it happen?

You want private university for your kids but he thinks they teach same curriculum as Ire poly

Do not choose a man you donot look up to because of his work ethics

Choose a financial sound man who understands investing and leaving inheritance for his children' s children.

The bible says a good father leaves inheritance for his children.

Finally as a woman you are the fluid one, you are the deep one, you are the dark and cunning one, you made him eat the apple - you will get all things done if you stroke his ego right not by nagging but though sex and femininity

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by mydeporch(f): 8:22am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

and that is why true feminism failed woefully here.

Thanks so much sir for this piece.
You have said it all...
In d diaspora nd entitlement thing..its so sad many people carry dt mentality abroad..and dts y some marriage do not last these days
My siblings are there nd my two immediate brothers never dated nigerian ...even now in serious relationship they dating white......I tell them all dt matters is them having peace of mind nd being happy together. Am glad dy are doing great.

People do know how to claim all claimable in UK....I remebe when I went for Masters, there was this woman in my church. The husband worked in London and comes home every weekend...the woman was claiming single mothers allowance....... once I was chanced to be in d midst of some women and they were explaining to themselves how they can get entitlements for free claims......and when their fight starts... envy...jealousy, competition....its another world entirely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nackzy: 8:23am On May 23, 2020
Most of this Nairaland girls use to smoke igkbo
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by MarthaGlobal: 8:23am On May 23, 2020
When you see a frustrated local human been this is exactly one (OP).

Very empty headed. Lafff..
Dyt:
Never ever

angry angry angry
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Remaboy(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2020
fELiscatus:

Stop waiting for a womans money, provide for yourself
You no serious o grin
No one is talking about a woman providing here. Maybe you got the wrong message passed.

I refer you to KingSatan's comment.

KingSatan:

As a man, a father and a grandfather. I have lived life to an extent and this is my view on this subject........

Read it with an open mind.

You can't tell me that was a complaint, except you are irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by wirinet(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!

Oga, nothing more to add. Nigerian women don't want to settle for entitled men, but expect men to settle for entitled women.

Dem go tey for bus stop.

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Kenstufez: 8:26am On May 23, 2020
How old are you? And why do you think its by hustle? For sure we all have to hustle and do our part but no one is sure when the big mulla would come. Some make it at 50 while some at 25. Its Gods time.

We do what we can do and God does the rest. Don't let all these ladies make you believe its all about money, its not always about that.

pDudd:

I agree as a man. A man without money is a monkey.

Brothers, hustle o. No turn into monkey instead turn these women into monkey cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by SweetCunt97(f): 8:27am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

God bless your home. Please do share with others.

Cheers!
Wise words from you Sir. All truth in all you said. I hope ladies will read and become sensible.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by fELiscatus: 8:30am On May 23, 2020
Remaboy:
You no serious o grin
No one is talking about a woman providing here. Maybe you got the wrong message passed.

I refer you to KingSatan's comment.

Read it with an open mind.

You can't tell me that was a complaint, except you are irredeemable.

I am not going to read it, oya come and beat me
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Impostor: 8:31am On May 23, 2020
sisisioge:
Ohsey!

I would say never ever settle for an undiagnosed low esteemed unintelligent guy. It is much better to resolve low esteem issues when one is aware and willing to improve.

Also avoid narcist like a plague. These are way harder psychological issues to resolve compared to state of being broke.

Hey this girl, you still remember me?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Omar09(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2020
pansophist:

Wow insightful post. I'm literally clapping my hands as I read through this. Astute. Though, I'll add more to it.

As a Nigerian diaspora myself, I agree with what you said. I'll like to date a Nigerian lady, but all the ones I met are in need of a mugu, not necessarily a man to grow together with, so I gave up. They are walking business where their asset, skills and professionalism starts and end with their body. The arrogance, entitlement, and seeing herself as the next best thing, is sickening.

And yes, feminism failed woefully with them because they practice feminism like a buffet, where they pick all the sweet sides of it, while leaving the one they do not want (such as equally financing their home for example). Most black british men are with other race of women than black, and part of the reasons you have highlighted, so I will stick to it.

I was in Accra last year with five Dutch colleagues (two males, three females), and my friend who came from Nigeria to Ghana to chill with us was shocked by the behaviours of these Europeans. Every time we went out at night to chill, the ladies paid for themselves, and didnt expect the men to do it. Something as basic as paying for yourself as a woman, along side their outstanding interlocution, was alien to him, as he said he never saw it before back home.

He went on a date with one, thinking maybe they paid for themselves because we were friends, but no, the girl paid for herself, and was genuinely interested in him. We stayed for a month, and they were hanging and chilling all through that period and if it happens that we stayed longer, their relationship would have gotten serious because I know her, and she genuinely liked my friend.

To Nigerian men (and even good women inclusive), the world is your oyster. If you dont like the partner you're seeing around you, go elsewhere. Your naija passport alone will shoot you to other ecowas countries, as well as some in the Americas such as Dominica and Barbados. You are not a tree, dont be stuck with what you dont want.

This is absolutely true. I'm going to add to it.

I think intelligence play a huge role in the life of women. That one went to school doesn't mean one is intelligent. It means one is literate.

I happen to connect with one Kenyan lady like that, she baffled me with the way she held intelligent discussions. When I first called her, she didn't ask where did you get my number or anything, I initially stated what I wanted from her and how I was intrigued with the way she writes, men you needed to see how took the discussion rope from me and schooled me in the art of having interaction with opposite sex, she later started chatting me first, and calling first too. where as her counter part here in Nigeria will be waiting for when I call or chat first. And when I do, it's always "Any gist for me". Quite appalling. If your discussion goes past "can you help me with 2k, it's urgent" you are definitely on your own.

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Nobody: 8:31am On May 23, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

He has said the woman for a woman... maybe you tell us wink

To provide
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by Kenstufez: 8:32am On May 23, 2020
You don't know who you settle for as a lady until you actually get settled. I know a lot of them strong and independent that are now so soft, dependent and willing to settle for any man at 32!
When you say entitled man, state your definition of one...

Dyt:
Never ever

angry angry angry
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by joshuaidibia(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2020
Coborona:

I was expecting something better than this

Entitled man?

Come on... It's the other way round

I'm not disputing that there are entitled men..

But more women act entitled

Right from dating... Most Naija ladies to be specific start asking for money to fix hair, to buy phone...
Money that they can't ask their fathers
They were not there when he was hustling, just toasting a Naija babe alone. She starts feeling entitled... I need money for subscription....I want to fix this.... If you shut her down... She starts giving you attitude

I laff is this is the best counter thread y'all can come up with, this thread is a failure at best, like shooting yourself in the leg or scoring an own goal grin grin

Dead on arrival

Spits*

Dead on arrival lol.... Please how can I send you one cold beer this lovely Saturday.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by NoToPile: 8:32am On May 23, 2020
UjuJoan2:

I think it's pretty offensive to suggest that all a woman has to offer is sex and breeding in the home.

You see, older men like you is the real reason why men are in the delimma they find themselves now. They made it seem like going to work and making money is the only job that mattered in the home. They made it seem like women who stayed home with the kids did nothing but eat and get fat. So men became overbearing, domineering, annoyingly selfish. And why won't they after all, women had nothing to offer so have no right.

And then things started changing. The economy began changing. Women started working, not just as hard but sometimes even harder than men. Women started providing, sometimes even more than the men.

But the men refused to change, now they realize that taking care of the home is not easy. They refuse to help with chores, they still want to be worshipped because that's the way they were raised. They still want regular freshly made meals and dry cleaning, because that's how it has always been. That's how it was for their fathers.

But what about the women, who now have to, in addition to being a primary home keeper, cater for the family? Who prepares their meals? Who does their dry cleaning?

The problem is that men want to eat their cakes and have it.

Women were never created to be providers, that's why nature made them the breeders. They are supposed to stay home and breed. But they don't even have that 'luxury' anymore. Now they also have to provide
. And you think buying them a few clothes or an iphone is compensation enough?

You can be as condescending as you like, it doesn't make your myopic view on African women right.

I can't even count the number of women I know personally who are brwadwinners. I can't even count how many women I know who single handedly advanced their families.

So when men expect to be worshipped despite depending on their wives financially, i blame it on our parents and their parents too.

You see ehn I am still waiting for the day a male will open a thread on nairaland and talk about the bolded how they too can take some nurturing responsibility.

Its just simple women are not wired to provide, its against the natural order,now that she's providing ( it makes sense for a woman to work nowadays) will you help out in the nurturing? No response from NL males, anyway reality is always different lots of guys in real life are beginning to shape up.

Thats why I laugh so hard when people people bash moniker Ybaby she's right on the point that men are to PROVIDE and PROTECT simple, dance around it, ignore it, call it another name but the fact doesn't change. I may not agree with all her points but hey she's right on this provider issue.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman by TVTKOKO(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2020
KingSatan:

But that is the truth!

I am tired of typing.

Cheers!
wish i can 'like' this a thousand times! Thank you Satan grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / “I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.