Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (91661 Views)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2020
hope that your uncle (or your own kids) someday forgive you... and you should try to change your ways.

***i hope to never have people like you, in my life***
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by philme16: 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
I believe you have learnt your lessons and changed for good. continue to trust in God's mercy and grace that he will reconcile you with your love ones once again.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by youngest85(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.
Will you marry me?
If yes, your problem is over?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by olokolekan: 8:52pm On May 22, 2020
Sister, This your story, I really feel sympathy with you dear, I ll pray for you and the lord will Help you,,

i ll give you counsel by the spirit of God.....

Do the following....

1) Firstly forgive your Pastor and his wife that reported you

2) Go to a Church that has a branch in Nigeria ,,,, tell the Pastor your problem and tell him to help you with your family ,,,You want to make things right and you need your family forgiveness,,,,,So the church is going to communicate to the branch in Nigeria the village were your family are,,,

Let me tell you dear when a Pastor go and meet your Parent and explain the reason why they should forgive you, , things will work well....

3) and for your Uncle in France , He ll forgive you,,, Call a Pastor and elderly Man to Visit him at home and ask him for forgiveness, i will recommend that you do the Nigeria family first inorder for your people in Nigeria to also tell your uncle to forgive you.....

4) Sister concern your Children , i will recommend that you settle down,,, get a job,, get married,,,just be okay,,, you and your husband can meet the government to release your children, they may consider listen to you if they know you are very okay....

5) Lastly Forgive yourself, Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Christ did not condemn you...Love God,,,,be Happy,, dont worry about anything,,,,go back to church be Happy....God Love you, Jesus Love you, and the Holy-spirit want to have intimacy with you,,,I love you

I will like to here your testimony ......and your testimony will inspired Praise in Jesus Name....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ScotMisile: 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
The man's curse is strongly hovering over you powerfully....you need dry fasting, prayers and heart rendering repentance to break all these curse.....

You shall live and not die
Your men shall not be few
In Jesus name
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by onoms4luv(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
The only thing that can help you now is God, No man born of a woman can... Checking some of your past now, you were involved in unspeakable things... may God help you.

well I will always remember you in my prayers. so that your uncle can forgive you, from there we will move on to your family and so on.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by KelB(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
Very nice story for a movie,add some necessary ingredients and film don set for Nollywood people cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by squad03: 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
Dear Op,
I feel so pained that you brought trauma to your uncle and his family.What a way to repay their kindness with such recklessness BUT let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Forging ahead,start a journey to self discovery.
Hopefully,you can remember your kids' birthdays-you can make an archive of memories on their special days,assumed valedictory ceremonies and basically celebrate any milestones-record (video) these heartfelt congratulatory messages consistently and keep them well.
Genuinely seek help and hang around supportive people who can potentially act as a character reference for you in the foreseeable future.
Build yourself into a woman your children will want to seek after even if you have to wait till they can make a choice when they turn 18.

Look towards starting a group and teach teenagers about how to avoid earning the scars you got.You will find fulfilment by the grace of God.

Best wishes.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Giftedgabi: 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
My sister you are very lucky to have met Christ and satan is not happy that you've escaped hence he moved your pastor to tell your secret to the wife and the wife to the entire congregation thereby disconnecting you from the church where you found Christ. My advice is that you remain in the faith and don't give up. There is nothing God cannot do keep your faith and continue to trust HIM.
What you are going through is normal for anyone that have had deep fellowship with the works of darkness but if you continue with JESUS you will overcome and the light will again shine in your paths. Please look a bible believing church to fellowship because the commands us not to forsake the assembly of ourselves together. You can't grow in the faith and defeat the devil who is very subtle alone. You just have to return back to the church for you protection and growth. Pray and ask the LORD to lead to the church will you can worship.

You life will be whole again as you believe as the Bible say "with our GOD all things are possible". Your uncle and his family will yet accept you and forgive. God cannot fail sister
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by frog12: 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
go meet your uncle and family when they are old and ask for forgiveness then, since they don't want to listen now.

are you even sincere ??
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by AdemolaJegede(m): 8:55pm On May 22, 2020
In the book chronicle 7: 14 the bible said if my people who are called by my name can humble themselves and pray and confess their sin, he said then will he hear from heaven and heal their land , and again in the book of Joshua 1;8 he said he will cleans us from our sin no matter how terrible our sin may be . Sister there is hope for u if u can surrender ur totality to ur maker not minding what u might have done, he will forgive u , then u will commit the heart of ur children and ur husband to God's hand for Devine intervention , I pray d lord will help u .
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by dotland(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2020
God will give you peace of mind and touch the hearts of your family members in jesus name....there's nothing God cannot restore and I pray he restore the wasted years in with peace in jesus name
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Ybaby: 8:56pm On May 22, 2020
God loves you. Trace that love hold on to it and it will open the way for you
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by mukthar2000(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
if they never forgive me will I ever
found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I
died?

humm, very touching sister, my own advice is try as much as possible best to make sure ur parents and ur uncle pray for u for forgiveness before their departure from life pls.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Adebayofficial(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
hmmm it's well. The end of a thing is much better than the beginning. Ma'am, I'm glad you've repented of your ways. It's just unfortunate that we live in a society where people think that "because you had a past, you don't deserve to have a future."
I've also been through a lot, was depressed and ended up graduating with a third-class. Looking back now, I glory in my tribulations. My advice for you ma'am, is to be consistent in the faith and prayers, very soon everything is going to be fine.
Hold on tight, you shall rise above it all.
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by MicaiahOgorry06: 8:57pm On May 22, 2020
If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away, behold, all things are become new. Make sure you don't allow depression to lead you astray to the extent of harming yourself. Now that you're genuinely born again and also serious with the Lord... I advise you to keep praying to God as you're led by the Holy Spirit and be rest assured that you will surely testify at the end of the day. One with God is majority. I have rest in my spirit that you will surely testify in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by nnamdiosu(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

Thank you very much for the prayer I receive and believe in Jesus name . I am hard working , i work 2 jobs cleaning, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. As I am typing I am at my second job I will finish at 7pm

Hi
Pm me up asap.

Trust me, its going to be fine.
Just pm me ok
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by AnthonyAk(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2020
sounds like a story

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Iceman2017(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Divine89 post=89834367]

You need to go back to your root. Make peace with your people.
Visit Nigeria and reconcile with your parents and siblings. Make peace with them.
They can help to talk to your uncle and reconcile you both.

Keep praying and try your best to be a better version of yourself. Turn completely from your bad ways.

Your children will like to know their mother someday. When they see a new you, nothing will make them not to stick with you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Bojack(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
Mehn dis one Touch me

Well since you have found peace with Christ, you can find a new church where you feel comfortable.

I wish you good luck, Au revoir.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Ryan03(f): 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.
what da heck is this? Did you even read the story?

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by dotland(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
[/b]
olokolekan:
Sister, This your story, I really feel sympathy with you dear, I ll pray for you and the lord will Help you,,

i ll give you counsel by the spirit of God.....

[b]Do the following.

1) Firstly forgive your Pastor and his wife that reported you

2) Go to a Church that has a branch in Nigeria ,,,, tell the Pastor your problem and tell him to help you with your family ,,,You want to make things right and you need your family forgiveness,,,,,So the church is going to communicate to the branch in Nigeria the village were your family are,,,

Let me tell you dear when a Pastor go and meet your Parent and explain the reason why they should forgive you, , things will work well....

3) and for your Uncle in France , He ll forgive you,,, Call a Pastor and elderly Man to Visit him at home and ask him for forgiveness, i will recommend that you do the Nigeria family first inorder for your people in Nigeria to also tell your uncle to forgive you.....

4) Sister concern your Children , i will recommend that you settle down,,, get a job,, get married,,,just be okay,,, you and your husband can meet the government to release your children, they may consider listen to you if they know you are very okay....

5) Lastly Forgive yourself, Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Christ did not condemn you...Love God,,,,be Happy,, dont worry about anything,,,,go back to church be Happy....God Love you, Jesus Love you, and the Holy-spirit want to have intimacy with you,,,I love you

I will like to here your testimony ......and your testimony will inspired Praise in Jesus Name....
please try and follow this advice pls....
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by asspen8: 9:00pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Divine89 post=89833722]Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian

Contact this number for a good counseling 08161515180,I believe God Almighty will restore everything for ur good
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by frozen70(f): 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

I feel for you, I feel for your uncle on what you made him pass through

Go and visit him and tell him you have a confession to make and you need his forgiveness and prayers

No matter his anger, he will listen to you, just be patient with him, even if he says you have to do it in the public, pls accept it

You are still very young and can still make some corrections

After you have gotten his forgiveness and prayers

Become pregnant again and take care of any child or children you will bear as this are the one's that will stay with you

But if you can reclaim the other two, please work towards that so that you will have children to look after you

This time around, stop deceiving yourself and be serious with life

Go closer to God he is the only one that will give you the light of life
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Divine89: 9:02pm On May 22, 2020
dazzlingd:
Animal on the loose,

All these nairaland sympathisers dont know shit....
Shes after child support money.
But u ain't getting anything, go back to your hoeing frustrated life...born again my ass
Lol child support money you said ? How much is child support money for 2 children ?because I have made so much money through my life with fraud and drugs money at 21 I was a rich playing with money buying rubbish and cars , I was changing cars like underwear but all that was vanity upon vanity because good life is with God and not money. I work 12 hours a day in the morning 6 am till 2pm and after that I only rest for an hour before I go to my second job 3pm to 7pm
I want my children no because of money because I am not a broke person I make money with my sweat I work hard , I have my flat and responsible, even if I get them back I will still have my jobs and I won’t stay at home waiting for child support money every month because I have touched more money than that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Tonitoniton(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2020
u certainly out did urself. if atually u are born again, then, u must continue in fellowship with God and his people, that is the church. it is not right for the action of the pastor and his wife. u must look away from that and forge on. u can identify a church that has similar doctrine with the one u just left and continue so as to maintain ur connection with God. put ur uncle and family constantly before God to restore the lost relation and trust. it is only God that can do that.. maintain ur focus on him. the sign that he has forgiven and accepted u was that peace u felt
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by gotogreat: 9:03pm On May 22, 2020
I wouldn't want to belabor other's advise about going to church and livng your new life in Christ.

In the Bible, no one believed Paul when he said he'd repented until they begin to see the fruit, when the new coverts said "... See, he who once persecuted us is now preaching the gospel."

It's your newness in Christ that you should begin to pursue to shine, please, let the past be the past. You don't have a control over it but your future.

Since you've dropped out of school at a early age, I believe your education level will be limited. I'm sure that'll be a starting point. Get good education first as you continue to pursue your calling in God. You're not too old to become a graduate. I started mine degree program when I was 33.

Please, write your stories and encourage others. I'm sure the reason why no one will be ready to listen to you is because you've got little to next to nothing to offer them. I perceive you might be the hope of the family to raise them up, the more reason why they'll be angry with you.

Your Uncle might be far better off financially than you and in many ways. If he's not ready to listen to you now, because it's only a word of mouth they can see, act out your salvation by turning your life around.

Turn your situation around and offer value to those you'd offended. I'm sure you'll be accepted then.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Zenithpeak(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2020
If the foundation be spoil what can a righteous do
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by trutht828: 9:05pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.

Your bias feminist mind will always make you to comment senselessly. You are more or a Millennium Disgrace than anything else

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by asspen8: 9:06pm On May 22, 2020
Contact this number for a good counseling 08161515180,I believe God Almighty will restore everything for ur good
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Divine89: 9:07pm On May 22, 2020
youngest85:

Will you marry me?
If yes, your problem is over?
Lol I am not interested in marriage my only focus is in God and my children

3 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by chaloskyx: 9:07pm On May 22, 2020
go on with your life get a job meet a man start a relationship and if your love is strong get married and have kids. as for you previous kids let them have a new life with their adopted parents its the best you can do for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Fantasising In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.