Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (91712 Views)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by oka4ugoo: 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
I think you should first return to parent in Africa, ask for their forgiveness, stay around for a while. Believe me if they forgive you, your uncle will definitely forgive you too if they plead with him on your behalf. All the best, do ur best and stay safe. One love
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by yelei(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
This one of the most touching stories iv read in a while.
Well, I'll first have to say you're on the right path and no matter what, don't live Christ.

If the world turns it's back at u cos of u past mistakes please always know Christ would always be there for u ans concerning ur kids and forgiveness from the people you've hurt, only Christ can make them have a change of heart and restore ur kids back at the end of ur life it none of these happens, die smiling knowing that the world may have disowned u but you're going to be with Christ forever.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Incandescent(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2020
Carloslehder:

You deserve way worse than what you're currently facing, I hope things get a lot worse for you from now on,CAIO

sad
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Righteousness89(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2020
Haymaykar:
Good evening. Sorry to border you. I have always been following your comments on Nairaland and sincerely they move me in my spirit.

Please I have a problem in life I have sinned against God a lot, at times I go back to him and later I go back to my sinful life. Seriously it really difficult for me to be in Christ because even the slightest sin would draw me back.

Please what can I do to draw closer to God, am seriously tired of my sinful way, am in tears as am talking to you. I have prayed for so long and things are not going well even for I and my family. Even to eat is a problem and I can't even pay my school fees cause it hard(cause I haven't paid my school fees yet .am actually in the univerty). I usually think maybe it because of my sinful life that's why God has not blessed I and my family. Seriously am tired that sometimes I think of sucide but I don't see it as a good option.
Please teach me how to grow closer to GOD am ready and willing to give my life to CHRIST.
Sorry for the long comment
My Brother U are Blessed!

First of all you need to Delete The Thought of Suicide from your Spirit, Soul and Body! Suicide is the Fatest way to Hell!

As long as there is Life there is Hope..

You can't Stop bad habits by your Power! The Grave of GOD is Available to Help us stay away from sin .
You Just need to be Honest with GOD!
Let Him know How helpless you are..
Pour your Heart to GOD, Go naked before Him..
Let Him know You are tired of sin.
Talk to Him like you are Talking to your Father.
He Listens, he Hears! Once he sees your Sincerity, He will work on you and you will see yourself hating those sinful habits..

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by youngest85(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

Lol I am not interested in marriage my only focus is in God and my children
Forget about the past, let's start afresh

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Alxmyr(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2020
Your healing has started. The first and the greatest miracle is your acceptance of your faults and determination to change.
Keep on working on your faith. Leave the rest to God, He will restore everything in His own time.
Reckon with this truth to that, the person who committed all those atrocities is dead and buried with Christ. You are a new creature in Christ Jesus.
Stand on that and keep your faith on Him who brought you to that repentance state.
Join a more tolerant Church, that everyone realise that they are all work in progress.
Example of such Churches are House on the Rock, Potters House of Bishop T.D. Jakes.
Finally, I commend you God and His Christ, who is able to build you up.
Congratulations, Sister. Welcome to the best you of you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by criminalmindz: 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.
this your uncle hope is not Godwin opara cus the story similar

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by djfabmusik(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2020
keep making effort to beg your people and prove to them you have changed. with time they will forgive you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.
to be sincere to you even if those two children were given to you you can not be able to train the well.. In the process of trying to be a good mother, you will end up spoiling them... You never allowed yourself to be trained... So what are you going to give to them in terms of training...

3 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

My children are in the custody of the french authorities, according to them I will never have custody of them till they reach 18 years old because I am an unfit mother. only God grace can help me to have them back. Thank you

With ur records which the government has u are unfit and that won't change overnight just because u say uve changed and work to jobs. There is nobody responsible in ur life that can vouch for u. No judge will take ur word alone. It will be extremely difficult for ur lawyers also. I must be real with u.

U need to have a good support or family system to have custody and this is smtn u don't have right now. Nobody will release those kids to u alone as u are. U need a family system support.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Ventura1: 9:30pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

My children are in the custody of the french authorities, according to them I will never have custody of them till they reach 18 years old because I am an unfit mother. only God grace can help me to have them back. Thank you

I will advice you gave reality and start life afresh, you don't need to struggle to get children back since you know what the law says.

Acknowledge your wrong doing, forgive yourself and don't struggle to please or convince those you offend if they do not want to hear you out, know within yourself that you've changed and work towards making it obvious to others.....don't try to force them to believe you, let your work, actions and activities show them.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:31pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.
Just look at your life? You think child support is a source of income? Well too bad for you they have taken the kids away from the abusive OP. Men played her abi she played herself. She is reaping what she sowed.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by frog12: 9:32pm On May 22, 2020
You are sstill here? we have given you enough solution to know the best. you enter legal troubles, always bad. authorities will make it difficult. can you send us a picture of yourself ? are you clean or ragged?

Divine89:

Lol I am not interested in marriage my only focus is in God and my children
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Mosco100(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2020
Pray for God to sanctify you and baptize you with the Holy Ghost.

Even now since you believe in Jesus you're saved and there's no condemnation to you.

I've prayed for you.

You need to fast and pray.

Trust in God, it will be well, in Jesus Christ name, amen.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Dooven: 9:34pm On May 22, 2020
OP. People like u are the very reason Jesus gave His life (in a beautiful exchange)
Jesus is not only able to but also willing to fix u, change u, restore u, transform u, etc and set you on the path of peace of mind, joy, purpose.
You are too young to think your life is already wasted. God is just about to start with you.
Sometimes God raises people like you to unimagible destiny so as to let the world know that He still changes lives. Regardless of how far you've gone, how dirty you've been, how useless your life has been.
Your story and that of Paul the Apostle, which is more pathetic.
Or is it Mary the prostitute, or is it Rahab the Harlot, or is it Naomi and Ruth. To mention but a few.
Jesus will not only restore your glory and dignity, but will also restore unto you the years that the cankerworms, parmaworms and locust have eaten. As well as use your testimony to remind the world that He is still in the business of turning lives around. At the same time warn the world of the principle of sowing and reaping.

My only challenge here is that your repentance is questionable.
Reason being that, you've resolved not to go to church anymore because of what one or two people did to you.
Question.. How can you hold grudges against the entire CHURCH (Which is the body of Christ) when it is only one branch or pastor that discouraged you. While at the same time try to obtain mercy from the very person whom you're holding grudges against.

Remember the bile says we should not neglect the gathering of the brethren.

My advice.
Search for a reputable church and get committed to.
Share your story to the shepherds and seek for counsel, prayers and next step.
On your part, draw closer to Jesus in prayers and studying His words, discover your gift and get busy in service to His kingdom. Forgive yourself and move on because sorrow, bitterness and self pity will not contribute anything to your moving forward.
Soonest you'll discover your calling in Christ Jesus.

As for your children, family etc. God will do a work at His own timing not yours
He'll determine when and how it will happen. See 2Cor 5 :17. You are a new person with no past as long as Heaven is concerned if you truly got borne again.
God bless you. 08062429331. If you want more counsel.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by maimota(f): 9:35pm On May 22, 2020
I'm glad that you have chosen to be responsible now, I will advice that you get your self a job to enable you complete your education, and pay your bills, until you are able to prove that you are responsible and you can take care of your kids, they may not grant you custody.
Please avoid telling people your secret, not even pastor, they are human and not God. You have repented and done the needful, just get another church and start worshiping there.
As for your uncle and his family, give them time, you need to prove to them beyond doubts that you are born again and responsible . God is merciful, you will find joy and your heart desires will come true soon, remain positive, focus and fervent in Prayers.
I wish you the best and God bless you .

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2020
Hello OP,

God has turned your chains and troubles to Testimony and mission for you to transform and impact lives of teenagers who are likely leading similar lives to what you did. Your people may not forgive you but Christ has forgiven you and your guilt has been hung on the cross.

Find peace in Christ by sharing your life story with people who will be inspired by them.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go let them know you're a change person so you can get you children back......Child support is not something to joke about you can build/buy a house from the cheque you'll be receiving from their dad's annually
just look at your advice... You think it is that easy to get the support.. The woman knows the authority very well.. You can see the response she gave to you after your first advice.. Let me say it again... They believe she is unfit as a mother... They have investigated her lifestyle over a long period of time ok

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by otipoju(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go let them know you're a change person so you can get you children back......Child support is not something to joke about you can build/buy a house from the cheque you'll be receiving from their dad's annually

This your advice are you helping her or you are pushing her back into the fire. Someone is longing for the presence of her offspring, you are talking about using checks meant for feeding her children to build house.

Sit down and reason the thing well. Shecaaus she has repented from a wayward lifestyle.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Diffen: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
Quite true, you really caused them pain. But as it is now, it will take only pure grace for them to forgive you.
Everyone make mistakes but in order not to suffer from the past mistakes, you have to remain steadfast in God.
Worry less about your family for bible said that when a man's way pleases the Lord, He will make your enemies to be at peace with you.

So focus on pleasing God now and in due time, He will surely intervene and bring total healing and reconciliation.
Shalom!
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by lecxis: 9:42pm On May 22, 2020
My dear friend. The best decision anyone can make is to turn to God. Please stay with Him. Though the scars might be there, I want you to know that you have hope. You are young, and you have a great life to live ahead. Please do well to accept the forgiveness of God and forgive yourself. It is well with you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ajbiggie(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2020
My sister start getting serious with Gods work in church and pray. I know He will answer u and get a job if u dont hv one with time when d authority see that u are now responsible person, they meant send ur children back. also look 4 a responsible man to b by ur side. GOD BLESS
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Lifepodcastng: 9:46pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Divine89 post=89833722]Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

I’m sorry about all you’ve been through, being a person who has equally been through so much in life I can tell you that you’ve tried. I believe you have a great destiny and you let the devil take control of you, you were weak but thank GOD you’re able to stand your guard now. First thing you should know is that the only mistake we can’t change is the one that kills us, for me I don’t believe in mistakes, you took a path and you experience the toughness and roughness of that path, all you have to do is get on the right path and you’ll be fine. That said, yes you can be happy, the children are not your 100% responsibility, GOD is the giver of life, if he gave you children even at that situation then you should know he has plans for the kids.
I wouldn’t pray for you to have those kids now, I’ll rather you start developing yourself and getting to know GOD well enough, if you become someone great in life and deserving of those kids, they’ll find their ways to you but before then, just keep working on yourself and loving GOD. You can get everything back. Never be ashamed of your past, it’s all a mirage now, it died on the day you have your life to Christ, what’s a alive is you and your future. Start living for you, start finding your a path out of your old path and you’ll be happy. GOD bless you
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ItswellMike: 9:47pm On May 22, 2020
Thank God for d Grace of God in ur life.
U are wonderfully made, know that no matter what
God in heaven loves u. Therefore, focus on the things of God,
U will grow in knowledge and wisdom of God thru Jesus our Lord
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Earthkumy(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

I will be praying for you
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nickxander11(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2020
The offence you committed cannot be resolved by you alone because each time they see you their hearts turn black. infact a mere sight of you could make them angry for a whole day.
I think you need intercessors to win your family and your loved ones back and some of your family members will have to intercede on your behalf by God's grace.
The question is how do you win them over to help you plead with the rest?

First, if you know your cousins very well to the extent of knowing who they love and respect so much that is not related to you(might be pastor,priest, employer, partner etc) approach the person explain everything in all sincerity and ask them to plead on your behalf to any of your cousins he/she has bond/relationship with.
Each of your cousins can be approached differently by people you feel they respect

Repeat the same for your uncle, find someone you know he is very loyal to, explain to the person too, then drop a convincing and touching apology for your uncle(in writing) which the person will hand over to him when he notices your uncle has started developing a soft spot.

Next, try to reach your uncle's wife in person and cry out to her, she has been hurt and given bad names in the past just because of you and no matter how mad she reacts don't give up and don't hold back your tears when talking to her so she can feel your pains.

I don't think if at least 2 of your cousins will soften and plead with their father, he won't listen considering that he has some one he respects pleading with him on your behalf.it will be hard for him but he will soften and if his wife finally forgives you then that makes it more easy for him to forgive.

Note: you need time and patience to achieve this and Pray before you embark on this for God to touch the hearts of those you will meet to intercede for you and also soften the hearts of your relatives.
Also, DO NOT start this journey if you still doubt your change, I suggest you work more on yourself before you start.(that is if you doubt your change in character)

If you can achieve this, be rest assured your own family will accept you with the intercession of your uncle and his family

When everyone accepts you, you have to bear one thing in mind that some of them will still judge you with your past anytime you have issues with them, be it your relatives or immediate family so I advice you should avoid troubles even if you are right just overlook it so you won't be hurt with words. You can also gain respect by distancing your self reasonably and always be productive. For the fact they forgave you does not mean they should be seeing you everyday(they as well want to know how productive and responsible you are and if you are able to show it, their respect for you will grow).

As for you kids, always pray for them and when you can have access to them, try at least to make them forgive you then work on them accepting you as their mother.

Lastly you still have a great future at 31 and there's alot of time for you to achieve a great life just work towards bringing out the best in you and don't forget to pray always.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Codedworld1: 9:52pm On May 22, 2020
Well I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Keep praying and keep convincing your family to forgive you because they are vital to your well being. About your kids.. leave then for now and channel your focus to your self when the tym comes things will surly comes by. Keepsl praying and make sure u don't go back to the bad things. It's a phase...it will surly pass.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stormborn28(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2020
Sirjendon:
ur uncle is not ur problem, his curse did nothing harm to you, you are your problem since u have known it and it has been solve by not going back to ur old life. u re free, stop begging ur uncle it is God u need to beg since u have done that..... lobatan.
you are joking.. she can never be free or be at peace if those she offended did not forgive her... even God said we should seek the forgiveness of those who we offended.. always tell truth.. don't sweet mouth anybody for them to feel good
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by phemy36(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

You can contact me through this no 08132091300. WhatsApp only
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 22, 2020
mysweetsunshine:
My dear!

Trust me I haven't. Sometimes you need tough love to excel. She should stay away from those children and let undiluted love raise them. I don't need your prayers and I believe people should take responsibilities for their actions. What else does she want from those kids, has she invested her time to something meaningful, what has she learned in life to give those kids?
My friend...this is reality. She should stay away from those children and go find herself instead of bringing back old memories. Everyone was created with common sense and suddenly people misbehave for centuries and suddenly embrace reality, thereafter, they want the love they never gave, they want forgiveness and christ to erase all the blemishes from the heart of torn hearts. So save your prayers and embrace tough love.
So stupid life. You can take some Africans to Europe but you can't take Africa from them. Living in France from 9 years old, girls know there from a very early age about safe and no pregnancy sex. Perhaps the 1st child may be an accident, then girls run to the clinic and get pills. Only low level girls get into pregnancy after pregnancy to emancipate themselves from parents and to live on the government support. But the government learnt about these dirty tricks and here we see, it doesn't work to be lazy and street smart using people, even her own family, her uncle family and kids.
Sorry, OP, I don't have any pity of you, you damaged so many lives. I have pity of your uncle and his wife and their children separated from them, I have pity of your 6 children born with heroin in their veins and born from a drug addict, not born in a family with real mother and father. I pray for them to get the best from God and to be good as all of them are innocent, your uncle and his wife so good people giving you life in a developed country. You are now 31, do whatever you wish with your life, you did it before or try to do better. For now God needs to be busy to fix the innocents' lives you damaged and you caused so much pain. My prayers to all of them. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by phoenix911: 10:06pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

When you have drugs and other problems and you realized it, I commend you for taking the first step. Our people always say whenever you wake up that is your morning at 31 years believe me you are still a young lady if you genuinely want to walk in the right path nothing is impossible as long you work hard at it.
I don't know the french laws I'm in America, now let me ask, you mentioned that you dropped out of school, at what level? do you have a job? you also mentioned that you left Nigeria at the age of 9 that will make it 22 years for this long time. I'm sure you are a French citizen? If you are not working try and get one, any kind of job even if it is cleaning houses, washing dishes whatever job you think you can do go and look for it. it will be hard but it can be done. Another thing, find a way to go back to school and when I said school it is not necessarily you going back to primary or secondary school. but if you can find some agencies that give skill training be it governments or charitable agencies that will help and another thing I want you to try and see if you can come and visit your parents in Nigeria not now but put it in your plan just know that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Hancycool111: 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
If the son of man sets you free, you are free indeed. as far as you have genuinly repent, the owner and maker of man will se you through. even if the world forsake you, as far as the authour of life has forgiven you, you are safe. the heart of a king is in the hands of God put your trust in him, put your uncles and parents into prayer as well with God all things are possible by his grace you shall recover all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Fantasising In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.